» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: New Medicaid Drug Plan

Written By: danootaandme on 11/14/05 at 6:13 pm

Has anyone seen what they are doing with this?  It is unbelievably convoluted and I cannot understand
who came up with this formula and how they excpect the majority of people using it to understand what
it says.  There was a news broadcast with seniors at a seminar to explain it to them and when asked to
raise their hands if they understood not one hand went up.  The newscaster asked the person giving
the speaker what the seniors should do for more information she said they should go into the internet.
What planet do these people live on?  Alot of seniors are going to get screwed...again.

Subject: Re: New Medicaid Drug Plan

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/14/05 at 9:27 pm

If they make it convoluted enough old folks will just croak during the application process.  I think that's what they're going for!
:D

Subject: Re: New Medicaid Drug Plan

Written By: McDonald on 11/15/05 at 11:35 am

A cheap bandaid, this programme. We all know what really needs to be done. I don't have to say it again. Just a matter of time though.

Check for new replies or respond here...