» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Re: LTE mark 2

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/09/11 at 9:15 pm

Sushi poo Poo?  :D
Really Howard, you need to know when to stop... :-\\

Messing with our favorite restaurant is not the place to be making your gross comments

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/09/11 at 9:15 pm

No,PeePee Platter.
Ok - I am fudging you

Written By: Howard on 04/10/11 at 7:33 am

Really Howard, you need to know when to stop... :-\\

Messing with our favorite restaurant is not the place to be making your gross comments

Sorry Sami,I apologize,let's keep it real now. ;)

Written By: Howard on 04/10/11 at 7:33 am

Ok - I am fudging you

fudge away.  :-[

Written By: Bobo on 04/10/11 at 7:34 am

Sorry Sami,I apologize,let's keep it real now. ;)

Real eh? That would be different. :D

Written By: Howard on 04/10/11 at 7:35 am

Real eh? That would be different. :D

Well I apologized,Do you want me to get down on my hands and knees and say I'm sorry?  ::)

Written By: Bobo on 04/10/11 at 7:35 am

Well I apologized,Do you want me to get down on my hands and knees and say I'm sorry?  ::)

That's not entirely what I meant, Howhard...

Written By: Howard on 04/10/11 at 7:38 am

That's not entirely what I meant, Howhard...

Ok I was just joking.

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 12:45 pm

tis noon and all is  quiet... 

Written By: Howard on 04/10/11 at 1:09 pm

Good Afternoon.

Written By: Bobo on 04/10/11 at 1:13 pm

Greetings Howhard. :D

Written By: Howard on 04/10/11 at 1:16 pm

Greetings Howhard. :D

Greetings King Bobo. :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 1:47 pm

watching golf - I should live blog golf - but that would be a little "uneventful" 8)

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 3:23 pm

watching golf - I should live blog golf - but that would be a little "uneventful" 8)

he approaches the ball

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 3:23 pm

looks down the fairway

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 3:24 pm

he turns to his caddy who hands him a club

he looks down at the ball and back down the fairway while he makes his stance

Written By: karen on 04/10/11 at 3:24 pm

picks up a handful of grass

HE SWINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 3:25 pm

The ball is going far...can't see it in the sky even tho the camera seems to think we can

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 3:25 pm

220yds  OMG!!! Amazing shot!!!! it's on the green!!!

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 3:26 pm

here comes a gust of wind

NFW!!!! The wind blew the ball into the hole... incredible... it's a hole in one!!!!

the grass looks really green I wonder what they use to fertilize the lawn

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 3:27 pm

oh look there's a bunny on course! game delay due to bunny!

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 3:27 pm

OMG a bunch of vultures just flew out of the sky and are attacking the poor defenseless bunny

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 3:28 pm

IT'S A MASSACRE!!!!! OH THE BLOOD SHED!!!!! OH THE HORROR!!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 3:28 pm

Today is a day that will live on in infamy!  :D

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 3:29 pm

picks up a handful of grass

;D

hi karen.. I thought I was alone!  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 3:31 pm

oh look there's a bunny on course! game delay due to bunny!
Your good at this.... Btw during a pro tournament, the gf course super. Is not allowed to apply any water for the week of the tourney ... A lot of the green you see is paint! 

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 3:31 pm

Your good at this.... Btw during a pro tournament, the gf course super. Is not allowed to apply any water for the week of the tourney ... A lot of the green you see is paint! 

figures....  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 3:34 pm

;D

hi karen.. I thought I was alone!  ;D
Naaaaa...  I am here too!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/10/11 at 3:35 pm

What an incredible Cinderella story, this unknown comes outta no where to lead the pack, at Augusta. He's on his final hole, he's about 455 yards away - he's gonna hit about a two-iron I think. Oh he got all of that one! The crowd is standing on its feet here, the normally reserved Augusta crowd - going wild - for this young Cinderella, he's come outta no where, he's got about 350 yards left, he's gonna hit about a five-iron, don't you think? He's got a beautiful backswing - that's - Oh he got all of that one! He's gotta be pleased with that, the crowd is just on its feet here, uh - He's the Cinderella boy, uh - tears in his eyes I guess as he lines up this last shot, he's got about 195 yards left, he's got about a - its looks like he's got about an eight-iron. This crowd has gone deathly silent, the Cinderella story, outta no where, a former greenskeeper now - about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac - It's in the Hole!

Cat

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 3:35 pm

figures....  ;D
Schtuff you learn!

Written By: Bobo on 04/10/11 at 3:37 pm

I wish I was good at golf... I seem to remember a former 00ze member who no longer visits this site being a keen golf-person, whether he played or not, I can't recall.

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 3:38 pm

What an incredible Cinderella story, this unknown comes outta no where to lead the pack, at Augusta. He's on his final hole, he's about 455 yards away - he's gonna hit about a two-iron I think. Oh he got all of that one! The crowd is standing on its feet here, the normally reserved Augusta crowd - going wild - for this young Cinderella, he's come outta no where, he's got about 350 yards left, he's gonna hit about a five-iron, don't you think? He's got a beautiful backswing - that's - Oh he got all of that one! He's gotta be pleased with that, the crowd is just on its feet here, uh - He's the Cinderella boy, uh - tears in his eyes I guess as he lines up this last shot, he's got about 195 yards left, he's got about a - its looks like he's got about an eight-iron. This crowd has gone deathly silent, the Cinderella story, outta no where, a former greenskeeper now - about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac - It's in the Hole!

Cat
and Cat too

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 3:41 pm

I wish I was good at golf... I seem to remember a former 00ze member who no longer visits this site being a keen golf-person, whether he played or not, I can't recall.

;D

I'm good at golf....Wii golf

Written By: Bobo on 04/10/11 at 3:42 pm

Wii Golf is awesome. :D I had gotten really good at it before... now that I've put the Wii along with all my other consoles, it gets pushed aside very often...

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 3:54 pm

Wii Golf is awesome. :D I had gotten really good at it before... now that I've put the Wii along with all my other consoles, it gets pushed aside very often...

bummer

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/10/11 at 4:07 pm

I used to be married to a golfer. He once told me, "I hate it when people say that you are chasing a ball around a course. It is more than that." Of course I was thinking, "Well, that is what you ARE doing-chasing a ball around a course."  :-\\

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 4:09 pm

I used to be married to a golfer. He once told me, "I hate it when people say that you are chasing a ball around a course. It is more than that." Of course I was thinking, "Well, that is what you ARE doing-chasing a ball around a course."  :-\\

Cat

well there's the whole putting the teeny tiny ball in the teeny tiny hole...using a long skinny stick.  :D

Written By: Bobo on 04/10/11 at 4:10 pm

Oddly, the consoles that are not being pushed aside at present are the N64 and the Sega Saturn. Ahh, memories...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/10/11 at 4:11 pm

well there's the whole putting the teeny tiny ball in the teeny tiny hole...using a long skinny stick.  :D

That sounds like pool.  :D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 4:13 pm

Oddly, the consoles that are not being pushed aside at present are the N64 and the Sega Saturn. Ahh, memories...

but the wii can play the 64 games... 

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 4:13 pm

That sounds like pool.  :D ;D ;D

Cat

good point.

Written By: Bobo on 04/10/11 at 4:14 pm

but the wii can play the 64 games... 

It can? I must admit I didn't know that...

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 4:19 pm

It can? I must admit I didn't know that...

totally...well some games anyway... you just go to the nintendo store and down load the games you want (cost $4 - $10) in the US anyway....  and you can play them anytime... my old Wii I had all kinds of Nes, super and 64 games downloaded...too bad I didn't have the memory card to transfer them so I was out the money but it was fun while it lasted.

Written By: Bobo on 04/10/11 at 4:21 pm

I suddenly feel a random urge to play a cassette tape.

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 4:26 pm

and onto randomness

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/10/11 at 4:39 pm

I want my video to go viral.  :-\\

Cat

Written By: Bobo on 04/10/11 at 4:40 pm

I didn't know Cat had a video!

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 4:41 pm

Cat

I love it cat I think it's awesome but it doesn't quite have that thing to it to make it viral.... sorry...maybe the next one...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/10/11 at 4:42 pm

I didn't know Cat had a video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc_NQC0HJ_g

I love it cat I think it's awesome but it doesn't quite have that thing to it to make it viral.... sorry...maybe the next one...

:\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

Written By: Bobo on 04/10/11 at 4:44 pm

Very bouncy! Love the video!!!

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 4:47 pm

Cat

I'm sorry.... I do like it tho!  I even said so on Youtube!  First like and first comment FTW!!! O0

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 4:55 pm

Cat
why???

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 4:56 pm

I'm sorry.... I do like it tho!  I even said so on Youtube!  First like and first comment FTW!!! O0
I have never commented on anything on Youtube...

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 5:00 pm

I comment when I am moved to...

for the record. A video I posted of a famous musician/rapper Drake--- only has 74 views I think I'm responsible for 15 of them.

a video of Effie I posted only has 10 views but it was a crappy video so it's all good...

another video of effie I posted seems to have disappeared...  :-\\

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 5:04 pm

I comment when I am moved to...

for the record. A video I posted of a famous musician/rapper Drake--- only has 74 views I think I'm responsible for 15 of them.

a video of Effie I posted only has 10 views but it was a crappy video so it's all good...

another video of effie I posted seems to have disappeared...  :-\\
I am just not into youtube - I use it at school for teaching aid, but otherwise seems like too much work looking up something

I will never submit to youtube - I just don't
a) video anything.  I am lucky I have a camera on my phone, because otherwise I would never have pictures either
b) not sure if I would want the praise or criticism

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 5:16 pm

I am just not into youtube - I use it at school for teaching aid, but otherwise seems like too much work looking up something

I will never submit to youtube - I just don't
a) video anything.   I am lucky I have a camera on my phone, because otherwise I would never have pictures either
b) not sure if I would want the praise or criticism

I found the effie video..apparently I had it locked  ::) 

I love youtube... I can find almost anything I need there... cept for the stuff that's been taken down due to copyright infringement. 

the one thing I hate are all the people who edit tv shows and movies to make their own music videos...if I want to find a clip from Buffy I have to sift thru twenty love videos before finding the actual scene.

there's a video camera on iPhone 4 so i always have one with me... plus the video on my camera...

Written By: Bobo on 04/10/11 at 5:17 pm

Copyright infringement is depressing. :(

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 5:18 pm

cat I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. It's just that when I went to youtube and searched bouncing boy or bouncing baby boy a lot of videos (similar images too) came up therefore... unfortunately.... with the number of videos avail and yours not making the front page - even though I'm subscribed to your page- I doubt it will go viral...but it's your first video there's plenty more where that came from.

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 5:19 pm

Copyright infringement is depressing. :(

it should all be public domain... so long as we don't try to capitalize on it... I think if it's for entertainment purposes then we should have the right to use it.

Written By: Bobo on 04/10/11 at 5:20 pm

it should all be public domain... so long as we don't try to capitalize on it... I think if it's for entertainment purposes then we should have the right to use it.

Entertainment? So all Justin Bieber should be removed?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/10/11 at 5:22 pm

I saw, thank you.

why???

Why not?  :D ;D ;D ;D

I never have either because I never had a YouTube account-until today.

cat I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. It's just that when I went to youtube and searched bouncing boy or bouncing baby boy a lot of videos (similar images too) came up therefore... unfortunately.... with the number of videos avail and yours not making the front page - even though I'm subscribed to your page- I doubt it will go viral...but it's your first video there's plenty more where that came from.

Naaaa, you didn't hurt my feelings. You were just telling the truth-which I already knew. I was just hoping, that's all.

Cat

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 5:24 pm

I found the effie video..apparently I had it locked  ::) 

I love youtube... I can find almost anything I need there... cept for the stuff that's been taken down due to copyright infringement. 

the one thing I hate are all the people who edit tv shows and movies to make their own music videos...if I want to find a clip from Buffy I have to sift thru twenty love videos before finding the actual scene.

there's a video camera on iPhone 4 so i always have one with me... plus the video on my camera...

Yes, I know about the video function on the camera, it has been on when all I want to do is take a picture  :P

Trust me, I am not a "picture" person...  so any difficulty I have taking a picture, is not a good thing.

I hate all the sifting in youtube... seems like I have to go through a bunch of stuff for whatever I want, and it get's tiresome for me :P

I will look at youtube when someone posts a video, but otherwise I do not surf it much

Written By: Bobo on 04/10/11 at 5:27 pm

Why is it that whenever a classic gameshow is "remade", the new remade version seems to be missing... "something"?

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 5:30 pm

totally

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 5:30 pm

I saw, thank you.

I never have either because I never had a YouTube account-until today.

Naaaa, you didn't hurt my feelings. You were just telling the truth-which I already knew. I was just hoping, that's all.

Cat

no harm in hoping...  :)

Written By: Step-chan on 04/10/11 at 5:31 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1RaEXhy5Wc

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 5:32 pm

Yes, I know about the video function on the camera, it has been on when all I want to do is take a picture  :P

Trust me, I am not a "picture" person...  so any difficulty I have taking a picture, is not a good thing.

I hate all the sifting in youtube... seems like I have to go through a bunch of stuff for whatever I want, and it get's tiresome for me :P

I will look at youtube when someone posts a video, but otherwise I do not surf it much

well you should at least visit my page!  :P :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/snozberries?feature=mhum

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 5:33 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1RaEXhy5Wc

;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 5:34 pm

Cat
All the bother that comes with it, radio stations calling at all times, new stations, reporters, jealous peoples lame comments...  :P

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 5:34 pm

All the bother that comes with it, radio stations calling at all times, new stations, reporters, jealous peoples lame comments...   :P

I just want Ellen to play one of my videos on her show!  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 5:41 pm

I just want Ellen to play one of my videos on her show!  ;D
I highly doubt if she did, that the radio, news, and lame reporters wouldn't soon follow  ::)
I do know that our radio dj's keep calling people at 7:30 am regarding their youtube videos :P

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 5:47 pm

I highly doubt if she did, that the radio, news, and lame reporters wouldn't soon follow  ::)
I do know that our radio dj's keep calling people at 7:30 am regarding their youtube videos :P

I would love the attention!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/10/11 at 6:05 pm

I would love the attention!

I know you would.

I would just love for my art to recognized.

Cat

Written By: Bobo on 04/10/11 at 6:06 pm

I'm glad that only a small number of people have seen my artworks... that is the way it probably should be...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/10/11 at 6:09 pm

I started creating a slideshow when I was in PR to the tune of "If I Could Talk To The Animals" with all my animal shots. Maybe I should put that up on YouTube, also. Of course, I would have to finish it first.  :-\\

Cat

Written By: Bobo on 04/10/11 at 6:10 pm

My drawings look like a child has scribbled them.. :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 6:28 pm

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv76/2kidsami/eb30bc88.jpg

Fun stuff today!  Girls and projects!  Never to early to start!

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 6:30 pm

I know you would.

I would just love for my art to recognized.

Cat

I know that about you too!

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 6:32 pm

I know that about you too!
Ahem ^^  you can't miss em... 8)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/10/11 at 6:34 pm

Cute kids/cute cows.

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/10/11 at 6:37 pm

Shameless plug (again)

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=32748.195

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23251068@N02/

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 6:37 pm

what did we end up naming the cow?

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 6:48 pm

Cute kids/cute cows.

Cat
They are starting the Halter Breaking process...  Dad can't wait to work with them, he loves this part

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 6:51 pm

what did we end up naming the cow?
both of them are bull calves...

Looks like Big Daddy - the white one (as we call his mom Big Momma)... I prefer Sugar Daddy, or Pimp Daddy.... But that is just my preference

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 6:54 pm

both of them are bull calves...

Looks like Big Daddy - the white one (as we call his mom Big Momma)... I prefer Sugar Daddy, or Pimp Daddy.... But that is just my preference

picky picky to me all animals of that type are cows...kind of like all dogs are dogs and all cats are cats...
a female chicken is a hen and a male chicken is a rooster but they are all chickens
a female pig is a sow a male pig is a boar but they are still pigs

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 7:03 pm

picky picky to me all animals of that type are cows...kind of like all dogs are dogs and all cats are cats...
a female chicken is a hen and a male chicken is a rooster but they are all chickens
a female pig is a sow a male pig is a boar but they are still pigs

Well they are all cattle...  but a male is a bull and a female (who has had a baby) is a cow

Everything else you said correctly, the common name does not reflect the sex.  In cattle cow is a mature female.  (which is why in Dairy COW's - that is correct - because they all have to be female, and produced a baby, in order to produce milk) - the males are knocked in the head or sold as veal calves, some may go to beef production (not efficiently, I might add).  We raise beef cattle, yes we have cows but that is not the common name - cattle is the common name. 

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 7:05 pm

Well they are all cattle...  but a male is a bull and a female (who has had a baby) is a cow

Everything else you said correctly, the common name does not reflect the sex.  In cattle cow is a mature female.  (which is why in Dairy COW's - that is correct - because they all have to be female, and produced a baby, in order to produce milk) - the males are knocked in the head or sold as veal calves, some may go to beef production (not efficiently, I might add).  We raise beef cattle, yes we have cows but that is not the common name - cattle is the common name. 

luv ya sami but I live in the city therefore I'm just gonna keep calling all cattle cows... cuz that's how I see them.  :P

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/10/11 at 7:09 pm

You also have heifer-which I believe is a female. (Correct me if I am wrong.)

BTW, I put up another iguana pic in the outdoor pic thread.  ;)

Cat

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 7:11 pm

You also have heifer-which I believe is a female. (Correct me if I am wrong.)

BTW, I put up another iguana pic in the outdoor pic thread.  ;)

Cat
Yes - Heifers are immature females, they have not had young yet...

Like a gilt in the pig family
or wether in the sheep or goat family
Pullet in the chicken or turkey family

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 7:12 pm

luv ya sami but I live in the city therefore I'm just gonna keep calling all cattle cows... cuz that's how I see them.  :P
Then you are only drinkin milk... facts are facts

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/10/11 at 7:16 pm

Believe it or not, I used to work for the Holstein Association.  :o :o :o

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 7:16 pm

Yes - Heifers are immature females, they have not had young yet...

Like a gilt in the pig family
or wether in the sheep or goat family
Pullet in the chicken or turkey family

I've known a few heifers in my time  :D 

those others you've listed...never heard any of those terms before....

BTW I just call calves baby cows.  :P

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 7:18 pm

Then you are only drinkin milk... facts are facts

you could call any dark soda you drink coke but that don't mean it aint what it is... ie pepsi, rc, tab... etc.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/10/11 at 7:20 pm

Dinner time. Good-night all.

Cat

Written By: Bobo on 04/10/11 at 7:22 pm

Goodnight Cat! Much love!

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 7:39 pm

Believe it or not, I used to work for the Holstein Association.  :o :o :o

Cat
damn dairy cow's get all the fame (wouldn't say fortune)... If there is something "bovine" related - they always show it with Holstein spots, and a big ole dairy udder

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 7:40 pm

damn dairy cow's get all the fame (wouldn't say fortune)... If there is something "bovine" related - they always show it with Holstein spots, and a big ole dairy udder

they are the beauty standard for cows!

Written By: Bobo on 04/10/11 at 7:40 pm

Arrgh. All my songs have gotten mixed up. I might scream...

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 7:41 pm

I've known a few heifers in my time  :D   

those others you've listed...never heard any of those terms before....

BTW I just call calves baby cows.  :P
again - then your future in beef is nill and none.  Until people start realizing the importance of them, then they will forever be "just cows"

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 7:42 pm

you could call any dark soda you drink coke but that don't mean it aint what it is... ie pepsi, rc, tab... etc.
I call it pop (soda is with soda water and ice cream) and I call the pop by what it is... 

It is what it is, and that is what it is

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 7:45 pm

Arrgh. All my songs have gotten mixed up. I might scream...

got my computer hard drive fixt... and dammit all my itunes music (which was on an external drive anyway) had to be reuploaded but I lost all my playlists  >:(  and all my TV theme songs which must've been on the internal hard drive not the external  >:( >:(

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 7:46 pm

got my computer hard drive fixt... and dammit all my itunes music (which was on an external drive anyway) had to be reuploaded but I lost all my playlists  >:(  and all my TV theme songs which must've been on the internal hard drive not the external  >:( >:(
EESHhh - wish I could Karma you for some luck

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 7:54 pm

EESHhh - wish I could Karma you for some luck

thanks... the worst part will be redoing the playlists...and downloading the tv themes again..

I did spend about 7 hours getting all my songs organized and the way  I like them. I'll probably be done this weekend I hope!!!

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 8:31 pm

thanks... the worst part will be redoing the playlists...and downloading the tv themes again..

I did spend about 7 hours getting all my songs organized and the way  I like them. I'll probably be done this weekend I hope!!!

still - yuck!  I am pissy about the fact that I got this phone, some of my songs won't download (it says I need to allow my computer on that list - IT IS...)  :P

I can't imagine having to do all that.  I get frustrated with just my list and my daughters list - and the christmas list

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 8:52 pm

still - yuck!  I am pissy about the fact that I got this phone, some of my songs won't download (it says I need to allow my computer on that list - IT IS...)  :P

I can't imagine having to do all that.  I get frustrated with just my list and my daughters list - and the christmas list

I'm kind of OCD about my music and dvds and stuff so it's frustrating but it gives me another chance to get things just right...

wanna know what sucks? I got an app for organizing DVDs and it's awesome... only...after scanning 400 dvd's  (1/2 my collection)  I realize that one of the movies scanned is not a movie I have...that means they have a wrong barcode in the system... which out of 400 movies to find only one error is not bad but this means I have to fix (OCD) the error before scanning the rest of my movies in.

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/10/11 at 9:00 pm

I'm kind of OCD about my music and dvds and stuff so it's frustrating but it gives me another chance to get things just right...

wanna know what sucks? I got an app for organizing DVDs and it's awesome... only...after scanning 400 dvd's  (1/2 my collection)  I realize that one of the movies scanned is not a movie I have...that means they have a wrong barcode in the system... which out of 400 movies to find only one error is not bad but this means I have to fix (OCD) the error before scanning the rest of my movies in.

I wish I could be OCD on organizing stuff - but the time and thought involved hurts my head...  My attention deficit kicks into hyperdrive, and I start rushing it, then I stop doing it... 

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/11 at 9:08 pm

I wish I could be OCD on organizing stuff - but the time and thought involved hurts my head...  My attention deficit kicks into hyperdrive, and I start rushing it, then I stop doing it... 

you spend all your energy on laundry  :D

Written By: Step-chan on 04/11/11 at 1:51 am

;D

A definite improvement.

Written By: Henk on 04/11/11 at 5:25 am

Why is it that whenever a classic gameshow is "remade", the new remade version seems to be missing... "something"?

That "something" is called "quality". ;)

Written By: Howard on 04/11/11 at 7:22 am

I used to play miniature golf.

Written By: Howard on 04/11/11 at 7:22 am

;D

Written By: Bobo on 04/11/11 at 7:23 am

That "something" is called "quality". ;)

Hehehe, yes, possibly.

Written By: Howard on 04/11/11 at 7:23 am

What about Atari?

Written By: Bobo on 04/11/11 at 7:23 am

;D

snoz got you started there, Howsoft...

Written By: Bobo on 04/11/11 at 7:24 am

What about Atari?

Sadly I do not yet own an Atari...

Written By: Howard on 04/11/11 at 7:24 am

I suddenly feel a random urge to play a cassette tape.

in a BetaMax? ???

Written By: Bobo on 04/11/11 at 7:25 am

in a BetaMax? ???

No no - a cassette player...

Written By: Howard on 04/11/11 at 7:26 am

Yes.

Written By: Howard on 04/11/11 at 7:27 am

Bob Barker?

Written By: Howard on 04/11/11 at 7:28 am

So cute what do the cows eat? Are they on a diet? ???

Written By: Howard on 04/11/11 at 7:31 am

Sadly I do not yet own an Atari...

I had Atari,that was in 1985.

Written By: Howard on 04/11/11 at 7:31 am

No no - a cassette player...

a betamax back then for video cassettes.

Written By: snozberries on 04/11/11 at 9:44 am

snoz got you started there, Howsoft...

doesn't take much...  ::)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/11/11 at 1:35 pm

My blood sugar is super low. 77.  :o :o :o  I'm eating so it should go up.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 04/11/11 at 1:38 pm

Good Afternoon Kiddies.  :D

Written By: snozberries on 04/11/11 at 1:45 pm

My blood sugar is super low. 77.  :o :o :o  I'm eating so it should go up.

Cat

Don't scare me like that!  :o

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/11/11 at 2:10 pm

Don't scare me like that!  :o

I really don't understand why it dropped so low. I had a bowl of cereal this morning and did NOT do my exercises. Had some carrot sticks & and turkey sandwich (with mayo). The blood sugar is rising but it still feels on the low side. I may go and get something else to eat.

Cat

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/11/11 at 4:36 pm

So cute what do the cows eat? Are they on a diet? ???
well since these are calves... The white one is only a week old, and the other one is 16 days old,  they are strictly on milk diets  ::)

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/11/11 at 4:49 pm

I really don't understand why it dropped so low. I had a bowl of cereal this morning and did NOT do my exercises. Had some carrot sticks & and turkey sandwich (with mayo). The blood sugar is rising but it still feels on the low side. I may go and get something else to eat.

Cat
Hope it is just a fluke, just be careful for diabetes. 

I have had issues with low blood sugar all my life that I can remember.  When I get hypoglycemic, I have to have "faster" sugars into my blood stream.  For some reason my body get's hypoglycemic before meal times, and if they are not on a regular schedule (I have to wait too long between meals) I get nausea, headaches, tremors, and very aggressive, I can't decide what to have on a menu, but I have to have something.  Doctor never knew why, and they still don't but when they test my sugar before meals, it is low (and if I wait, extremely low).  Dr. also told me to make sure and have protein for breakfast, as it will release slow sugars into the body that my body is lacking over the bedtime, as opposed to all the carb's of cereal/pancakes in the morning (which quickly release sugars, and not last throughout the rest of the morning)...  I also am noticing some of these signs in my daughters as well, if they are hungry "they need to eat now - not in a minute."  or we will have a incident (migraine, throwing up, undecisive or eventually aggression)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/11/11 at 5:22 pm

I have had issues with low blood sugar all my life that I can remember.  When I get hypoglycemic, I have to have "faster" sugars into my blood stream.  For some reason my body get's hypoglycemic before meal times, and if they are not on a regular schedule (I have to wait too long between meals) I get nausea, headaches, tremors, and very aggressive, I can't decide what to have on a menu, but I have to have something.  Doctor never knew why, and they still don't but when they test my sugar before meals, it is low (and if I wait, extremely low).  Dr. also told me to make sure and have protein for breakfast, as it will release slow sugars into the body that my body is lacking over the bedtime, as opposed to all the carb's of cereal/pancakes in the morning (which quickly release sugars, and not last throughout the rest of the morning)...  I also am noticing some of these signs in my daughters as well, if they are hungry "they need to eat now - not in a minute."  or we will have a incident (migraine, throwing up, undecisive or eventually aggression)

My blood sugar usually drops if I haven't eaten in a while. But lately, it has been dropping more frequently (I think because I am trying to diet). When my blood sugar drops, I usually get very shaky. Bread usually raises my blood sugar-but that is carbs. I just read your post to Carlos & he says that maybe I should go on a high protein diet. I should try that because it is obvious that the diet I am on now is NOT working-my blood sugar drops and my weight has been going up.  :\'( :\'( :\'( (Not to mention other issues my body has been having.)

Cat

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/11/11 at 5:33 pm

My blood sugar usually drops if I haven't eaten in a while. But lately, it has been dropping more frequently (I think because I am trying to diet). When my blood sugar drops, I usually get very shaky. Bread usually raises my blood sugar-but that is carbs. I just read your post to Carlos & he says that maybe I should go on a high protein diet. I should try that because it is obvious that the diet I am on now is NOT working-my blood sugar drops and my weight has been going up.  :\'( :\'( :\'( (Not to mention other issues my body has been having.)

Cat
It could work... and may solve the fluctuating sugar battle.  I know my doctor swears by the "eating protein in the morning, not carb's.  And really, I feel like donkey doo doo if I eat a donut, cereal, or pancakes alone in the the morning.  I am alright if I have an egg, or piece of ham, etc... with it (a breakfast sandwich), but he says some scrambled eggs and lean ham would be much better (lean proteins without the carbohydrate falls later).

Written By: Bobo on 04/11/11 at 5:33 pm

What about Green Eggs and Ham?

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/11/11 at 5:38 pm

My kids love it when we make green eggs and ham!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/11/11 at 5:41 pm

It could work... and may solve the fluctuating sugar battle.  I know my doctor swears by the "eating protein in the morning, not carb's.  And really, I feel like donkey doo doo if I eat a donut, cereal, or pancakes alone in the the morning.  I am alright if I have an egg, or piece of ham, etc... with it (a breakfast sandwich), but he says some scrambled eggs and lean ham would be much better (lean proteins without the carbohydrate falls later).

I have been trying to stay away from eggs since last year when my cholesterol went up. I was just retested last week but haven't gotten the results back yet. So now, I rethinking everything because I know what I have been doing hasn't been working. And I am still a bit shaky even though I did eat that sandwich & a granola bar. (Yeah, carbs.  :-\\ )  

Cat

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/11/11 at 7:30 pm

I have been trying to stay away from eggs since last year when my cholesterol went up. I was just retested last week but haven't gotten the results back yet. So now, I rethinking everything because I know what I have been doing hasn't been working. And I am still a bit shaky even though I did eat that sandwich & a granola bar. (Yeah, carbs.  :-\\ )  

Cat
Eggs really are lower in cholestrol than originally thought, and one should not have to take them off your menu.  Eggs are the purist source of protein you can get, and if you look at a diet for hypoglycemia - the difference is good fat and bad fat... Eggs are full of good fat (you can especially buy the ones high in omega3fatty acids now - because they feed the chickens flax seed). 

Here is a recent news article http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/02/08/earlyshow/health/main7329038.shtml

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/11/11 at 7:40 pm

Cat
Carbs are going to make you crash sister...  If you have a tendency of low blood sugar, then you might have a tendency of diabetes as well... Carbs are not good - whether they are sugar, breads or starches.  They are quick energy but not long lasting burns. Eat the turkey on a tortilla, or just by itself... Skip the granola bar, grab some peanuts, or a protein shake.  You should not be shaky several hours after the fact. 

Written By: Howard on 04/12/11 at 7:11 am

Cat

You could've been tired.

Written By: Howard on 04/12/11 at 7:12 am

My brother passed away from diabetes.  :\'(

Written By: Howard on 04/12/11 at 7:13 am

that would need food coloring.

Written By: karen on 04/12/11 at 11:07 am

Cat

My dad used to say golf was a good walk spoiled!

Written By: karen on 04/12/11 at 11:08 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc_NQC0HJ_g

Cat

You need to match it in with a clip of Looby Loo dancing on Andy Pandy.  She has the same leg action!

Written By: karen on 04/12/11 at 11:11 am

Is that the same as Friesian?

Written By: karen on 04/12/11 at 11:13 am

Bob Barker?

He's not in any classic gameshows

Written By: Bobo on 04/12/11 at 11:14 am

Bob Barker?

Well, him or Bruce Forsyth...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/12/11 at 12:16 pm

Carbs are going to make you crash sister...  If you have a tendency of low blood sugar, then you might have a tendency of diabetes as well... Carbs are not good - whether they are sugar, breads or starches.  They are quick energy but not long lasting burns. Eat the turkey on a tortilla, or just by itself... Skip the granola bar, grab some peanuts, or a protein shake.  You should not be shaky several hours after the fact. 

I had one scrambled egg (with olive oil) this morning & my bowl of Cheerios. (I don't want our milk to go bad and that is the only time I use milk-besides I LOVE my Cheerios). Carlos is heading to the store today (he buys ALL the groceries) to pick me up some garbanzo beans & lima beans (which I love both of them-and they are high in protein). So, I am starting off on a high protein diet and see what happens. Hopefully, I will lose some weight because what I have been eating which didn't seem like much to me but I had been gaining.  :-\\

You need to match it in with a clip of Looby Loo dancing on Andy Pandy.  She has the same leg action!

I tired to look for it on YouTube because I had never seen it but I couldn't find it.

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/12/11 at 4:42 pm

Just finished listening to To Kill A Mockingbird read by Sissy Spacek.

Cat

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/12/11 at 4:47 pm

Is that the same as Friesian?
Never heard them called just Friesian - but yep Holstein-Friesian they are.... Most popular milk producing animal we have today.

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/12/11 at 4:53 pm

I had one scrambled egg (with olive oil) this morning & my bowl of Cheerios. (I don't want our milk to go bad and that is the only time I use milk-besides I LOVE my Cheerios). Carlos is heading to the store today (he buys ALL the groceries) to pick me up some garbanzo beans & lima beans (which I love both of them-and they are high in protein). So, I am starting off on a high protein diet and see what happens. Hopefully, I will lose some weight because what I have been eating which didn't seem like much to me but I had been gaining.  :-\\

Cat
See how it goes, you need protein to build muscle, and you need to build muscle to loose calories, and some fats are essential for the body's metabolism...  Good Luck. 

Written By: Howard on 04/12/11 at 7:35 pm

He's not in any classic gameshows

Price Is Right.

Written By: Howard on 04/12/11 at 7:35 pm

Good Evening.

Written By: Bobo on 04/12/11 at 7:36 pm

Greetings Howhard. How are you?

Written By: Howard on 04/12/11 at 7:37 pm

Greetings Howhard. How are you?

very tired.  :P

Written By: Bobo on 04/12/11 at 7:37 pm

very tired.  :P

Busy working day?

Written By: Howard on 04/12/11 at 7:39 pm

Busy working day?

pretty much as usual.

Written By: Henk on 04/13/11 at 5:35 am

Sir Billzy Howard April 12, 2011, 01:48:58 PM

...Think I'll refrain from comment.

Written By: Howard on 04/13/11 at 6:53 am

Good Morning.  :)

Written By: Dagwood on 04/13/11 at 7:06 am

Sir Billzy Howard April 12, 2011, 01:48:58 PM

...Think I'll refrain from comment.

Lover's spat? ;)

Written By: Howard on 04/13/11 at 7:07 am

Lover's spat? ;)

So he fudged me big deal!  ::)

Written By: karen on 04/13/11 at 8:19 am

Price Is Right.

No , that was Lesley Crowther

Written By: karen on 04/13/11 at 8:20 am

Never heard them called just Friesian - but yep Holstein-Friesian they are.... Most popular milk producing animal we have today.

Whereas in the UK they (as far as I know) are only called friesians!

Written By: Henk on 04/13/11 at 2:59 pm

So he fudged me big deal!  ::)

It should be a big deal to you! >:( Or to anyone else being fudged, for that matter. People don't hand out fudges for no reason (well, I don't anyway). So...I fudged you too.

Written By: Bobo on 04/13/11 at 3:00 pm

Henk has a palindromic post count..

Written By: snozberries on 04/13/11 at 5:01 pm

Lover's spat? ;)

think of it in the vernacular and it's kind of funny in a different way...  ;)

Written By: Dagwood on 04/13/11 at 5:55 pm

think of it in the vernacular and it's kind of funny in a different way...  ;)

Oh, I know.  Didn't want to go there, though.  Glad you did. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/13/11 at 6:00 pm

;D

Written By: Bobo on 04/13/11 at 6:00 pm

snoz is around! :D

Written By: Howard on 04/13/11 at 7:11 pm

No , that was Lesley Crowther

Who's He?  ???

Written By: Howard on 04/13/11 at 7:13 pm

What were you gonna say in the first place Dag?  ::)

Written By: Howard on 04/13/11 at 7:13 pm

Howard Is here.  :)

Written By: Henk on 04/14/11 at 12:02 am

Henk has had a palindromic post count..

Fixt! :D

Written By: Howard on 04/14/11 at 7:07 am

Good Morning,It's a sunny day.

Written By: karen on 04/14/11 at 8:27 am

Who's He?  ???

The presenter of The Price is Right

Written By: Howard on 04/14/11 at 12:36 pm

Good Afternoon.

Written By: Bobo on 04/14/11 at 7:17 pm

Fixt! :D

Win!

Written By: Howard on 04/15/11 at 7:03 am

Good Morning.

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/15/11 at 10:17 pm

Save from page 2... 

Written By: Bobo on 04/15/11 at 10:17 pm

LTE2 on Page 2?! That's just... morally wrong.

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/15/11 at 10:36 pm

LTE2 on Page 2?! That's just... morally wrong.
Why yes...

Written By: Howard on 04/16/11 at 7:08 am

Good Morning.

Written By: Step-chan on 04/16/11 at 10:15 pm

Good Night!

Written By: Howard on 04/17/11 at 7:17 am

Hello All.

Written By: Henk on 04/18/11 at 1:37 pm

Random video time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6_hn8q0faA

Written By: Howard on 04/19/11 at 7:15 am

Written By: Bobo on 04/19/11 at 7:15 am

Greetings Howhard!

Written By: Howard on 04/19/11 at 7:16 am

Greetings Howhard!

Greetings Bobo.  :)

Written By: Henk on 04/19/11 at 3:40 pm

Did anyone watch the video I posted? ???

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/19/11 at 4:11 pm

Did anyone watch the video I posted? ???

I didn't because I don't like Steve & Edie (never have) but since you requested it, I did. While I didn't care for the song, the animation is remarkable. I just with they put it with different music.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 04/19/11 at 7:20 pm

Good Evening.

Written By: Bobo on 04/19/11 at 7:21 pm

Greetings Howhard. How are you today?

Written By: Howard on 04/19/11 at 7:21 pm

Greetings Howhard. How are you today?

tired as usual.  :P I need a cookie.

Written By: Bobo on 04/19/11 at 7:22 pm

Cookies are a good idea. Been working hard today?

Written By: Howard on 04/19/11 at 7:23 pm

Cookies are a good idea. Been working hard today?

very hard.Would you like a cookie?

Written By: Henk on 04/20/11 at 12:04 am

I didn't because I don't like Steve & Edie (never have) but since you requested it, I did.

Aha. That might explain... ::)

While I didn't care for the song, the animation is remarkable. I just with they put it with different music.

Cat

I happened to stumble upon this song while... researching. :-X Though I'm usually not into anime and stuff, I think this works pretty well.

Written By: Howard on 04/20/11 at 6:55 am

Written By: Step-chan on 04/20/11 at 5:14 pm

Buenos Noches!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/20/11 at 5:58 pm

MMMMM Nachos.

Cat

Written By: Bobo on 04/20/11 at 5:59 pm

Mmmm.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/20/11 at 6:04 pm

I am crying & my stomach hurts from laughing so hard watching this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvPugOWeZiA

Cat

Written By: Bobo on 04/20/11 at 6:04 pm

I didn't notice you had passed 30000 posts, Cat! Congrats!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/20/11 at 6:14 pm

I didn't notice you had passed 30000 posts, Cat! Congrats!

Thanks. I didn't notice either.

Did you watch the video? Like I said, I was laughing so hard when I watched it.

Cat

Written By: whistledog on 04/20/11 at 6:52 pm

If anyone wants to come talk Decadeology, let me know in 2008 or 2040 :D

Written By: Bobo on 04/20/11 at 6:53 pm

Of course, those two years are remarkably similar - after all, culturally, they average out as being in the 2020s!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/20/11 at 7:16 pm

Of course, those two years are remarkably similar - after all, culturally, they average out as being in the 2020s!

They are similar. Both have a 2 and two 0s.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Bobo on 04/20/11 at 7:16 pm

They are similar. Both have a 2 and two 0s.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

That's true of all decades over the next... 88 years though. :D

Written By: Howard on 04/20/11 at 7:54 pm

I am crying & my stomach hurts from laughing so hard watching this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvPugOWeZiA

Cat

OH GOD!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/20/11 at 7:54 pm

30 years from now?  ???

Written By: Howard on 04/20/11 at 7:55 pm

That's true of all decades over the next... 88 years though. :D

What will happen in 88 years?

Written By: Bobo on 04/20/11 at 7:56 pm

After 88 years, it will then be 2100. :D

Written By: Howard on 04/20/11 at 7:59 pm

Will this board be around by then?  ???

Written By: Dagwood on 04/20/11 at 8:43 pm

Nope...2099 :P :D

Written By: Henk on 04/21/11 at 12:07 am

Technically, yes. But we all know that 2099 will be more like 2100 than like 2098. So it's like a new century already started by then! :P ;) :D

Written By: Howard on 04/21/11 at 6:15 am

My birthday will be on a Wednesday.  :D

Written By: Howard on 04/21/11 at 6:15 am

Good Morning.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/21/11 at 6:58 am

Technically, yes. But we all know that 2099 will be more like 2100 than like 2098. So it's like a new century already started by then! :P ;) :D

Karma ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/21/11 at 1:32 pm

Good Afternoon.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/21/11 at 3:12 pm

NEWS STORY OF THE DAY!!!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504784_162-20056182-10391705.html

Cat

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/21/11 at 5:42 pm

Why do some people not believe in things evolving  :P

Written By: Bobo on 04/21/11 at 5:43 pm

Or possibly even revolving - washing machine style..

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/21/11 at 5:47 pm

Or possibly even revolving - washing machine style..
well my washing mashine does not revolve it rotates...

Written By: Bobo on 04/21/11 at 5:48 pm

Mine goes round... and round... and round... if I watch it for too long, I get hypnotized.

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/21/11 at 6:02 pm

Mine goes round... and round... and round... if I watch it for too long, I get hypnotized.
or synchronized ???

Written By: snozberries on 04/21/11 at 6:12 pm

If I ever get to get one it will probably agitate  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/21/11 at 7:05 pm

NEWS STORY OF THE DAY!!!

Cat

Did anyone read that or am I invisible again.  :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

Written By: Bobo on 04/21/11 at 7:05 pm

I watched it and forwarded it to the rest of my family. :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/21/11 at 10:11 pm

Cat
Missed it, you are not invisible...  I
Seem to be the master thread Ender..,

Written By: Step-chan on 04/21/11 at 10:50 pm

Approaching midnight here in Indy.

Written By: Henk on 04/22/11 at 12:00 am

NEWS STORY OF THE DAY!!!

Cat

;D ;D Too funny!

Written By: Howard on 04/22/11 at 7:19 am

mine goes swish.

Written By: Howard on 04/22/11 at 7:19 am

Good Morning

Written By: Henk on 04/22/11 at 9:42 am

Anyone remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHuDWI9rvvw

Written By: Henk on 04/22/11 at 9:46 am

Or this..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVGsZjMf5I

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/22/11 at 11:32 am

Anyone remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHuDWI9rvvw

Nope.

Or this..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVGsZjMf5I

Sounds familiar but yet, I can't place it.

Do you remember THIS one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvXDxobNteA

Cat

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/22/11 at 12:07 pm

Sorry - I do not remember any of them... 

Written By: Henk on 04/22/11 at 2:10 pm

Do you remember THIS one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvXDxobNteA

Cat

Can't say as I do. :-\\ But then, I was only 18 months old at the time. I see it did made #28 in our Top 40.

Written By: Henk on 04/22/11 at 2:19 pm

Sounds familiar but yet, I can't place it.

Cat

Sorry - I do not remember any of them... 

Which probably means neither one of you had Sugar Crisps for breakfast...

http://FaultyDog.fileave.com/super_sugar_crisp.jpg

Written By: Howard on 04/22/11 at 7:30 pm

I used to love that cereal but after a while,It tasted like cardboard. :P

Written By: Bobo on 04/22/11 at 7:30 pm

Are you sure you were eating the cereal and not the box?

Written By: Howard on 04/22/11 at 7:32 pm

Are you sure you were eating the cereal and not the box?

The sugar crisp cereal was plain but if you put some honey on it,it tasted delicious.

Written By: Bobo on 04/22/11 at 7:33 pm

The sugar crisp cereal was plain but if you put some honey on it,it tasted delicious.

Ah, just like Cheerios!

Written By: Howard on 04/22/11 at 7:34 pm

Ah, just like Cheerios!

Honey Nut and YogurtBurst were my favorites.

Written By: Bobo on 04/22/11 at 7:34 pm

I ate a pack of honey roasted peanuts two days ago. Deeee-licious!

Written By: Howard on 04/22/11 at 7:36 pm

I ate a pack of honey roasted peanuts two days ago. Deeee-licious!

Those are good especially the salted ones.

Written By: Bobo on 04/22/11 at 7:36 pm

Those are good especially the salted ones.

Not if they're honey roasted and salted.. that would be strange! :D

Written By: Howard on 04/22/11 at 7:37 pm

Not if they're honey roasted and salted.. that would be strange! :D

In one can? sure why not.

Written By: 2kidsami on 04/22/11 at 9:25 pm

I think I need a drink....

Written By: Henk on 04/23/11 at 1:57 am

Did you collect the cut-out records? Or was that before your time? I think they had other stuff hidden in their boxes later on.

(This is all from a little research on the net, FYI. I never had any cereal for breakfast.)

Written By: Howard on 04/23/11 at 6:50 am

Did you collect the cut-out records? Or was that before your time? I think they had other stuff hidden in their boxes later on.

(This is all from a little research on the net, FYI. I never had any cereal for breakfast.)

I remember when cereals had those toys inside the boxes.

NEXT PAGE: LTE mark 2

Check for new replies or respond here...