» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Re: LTE mark 2

Written By: Howard on 09/23/10 at 7:38 am

That would be because you're not silly enough to live in a paper bag in the first place..

I don't need to be silly.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/23/10 at 9:37 am

I don't need to be silly.

Everyone needs to be silly sometimes! 

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/23/10 at 9:38 am

Cuddles for Ash! I will find my poking stick and poke your ex! :D

That would be wonderful!  Thank you my love!  ;D

Written By: Bobo on 09/23/10 at 9:43 am

Has Ash seen my new pictures?

Written By: Step-chan on 09/23/10 at 11:14 am

Though I know I should be wary
Still I venture someplace scary
Ghostly hauntings I turn loose

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!!!

Written By: Howard on 09/23/10 at 1:11 pm

Everyone needs to be silly sometimes! 

Ok,sometimes.

Written By: Bobo on 09/23/10 at 1:11 pm

Ok,sometimes.

Not always though..!

Written By: Howard on 09/23/10 at 1:12 pm

Good Afternoon.  :)

Written By: Bobo on 09/23/10 at 1:12 pm

Greetings Howhard!

Not always though..!

there's always a serious side to me.

Greetings Howhard!

Hey Boboes. :)

Written By: Bobo on 09/23/10 at 1:12 pm

there's always a serious side to me.

So I see.

Written By: Howard on 09/23/10 at 1:13 pm

So I see.

then there's a romantic side that loves the slow jams.

Written By: Bobo on 09/23/10 at 1:24 pm

then there's a romantic side that loves the slow jams.

Most jams are quite slow... they just sit there waiting to be spread on toast...

Written By: Howard on 09/23/10 at 1:25 pm

Most jams are quite slow... they just sit there waiting to be spread on toast...

like strawberry jam.

Written By: Bobo on 09/23/10 at 1:26 pm

like strawberry jam.

And damson jam.

Written By: Howard on 09/23/10 at 1:28 pm

and blueberry jam

Written By: Bobo on 09/23/10 at 1:28 pm

And... traffic jam.

Written By: Howard on 09/23/10 at 1:29 pm

Now I'm in the mood for a PB And J.

Written By: Bobo on 09/23/10 at 1:29 pm

Now i'm in the mood for a PB And J.

It's always safer to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich than to eat a peanut butter and jelly otter...

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/23/10 at 1:30 pm

Has Ash seen my new pictures?

No!  :-\\  Sad!  I will get on tomorrow.  I would tonight but I will be babysitting. 

Written By: Howard on 09/23/10 at 1:31 pm

It's always safer to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich than to eat a peanut butter and jelly otter...

on white toast.

Written By: Bobo on 09/23/10 at 1:32 pm

No!  :-\\  Sad!  I will get on tomorrow.  I would tonight but I will be babysitting. 

You will like them!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/23/10 at 2:25 pm

You will like them!

I always like your pics Bobo.  I want to come to where you live so bad.  And run around the forest and drink tea.

Written By: Bobo on 09/23/10 at 2:27 pm

I always like your pics Bobo.  I want to come to where you live so bad.  And run around the forest and drink tea.

In that case you will definitely like these! :D

Written By: Step-chan on 09/23/10 at 9:31 pm

I know Step,Unions suck >:(

The thing he mentioned was the Local 700's trying to postpone the vote... But have the yes voter's vote ahead of time and get in. I think this is mainly how they got into Cub Foods(that or using signatures like with how they lied to me).

It turns out that my store was the only one they were trying to get in too, none of the other people at other Marsh stores knew the Local 700 were trying to get in. This is another technique of their's... get in one store and they have all they need to get the rest of the way in through the entire corporation... Little sneaks.

Written By: Howard on 09/24/10 at 7:08 am

Good Morning. :)

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 7:21 pm

very quiet... 

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 7:21 pm

We are around!

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 7:21 pm

I'm so confused that for a moment I thought this month was October...

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 7:22 pm

We are around!
Hello BoboMel

How goes it

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 7:22 pm

How goes it

Nae bad, nae bad, just been in an online meeting and achieved... nothing very substantial in the last hour and a half.. :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 7:25 pm

Nae bad, nae bad, just been in an online meeting and achieved... nothing very substantial in the last hour and a half.. :D
Hmm - what was the meeting about... if you don't mind me askin

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 7:26 pm

Hmm - what was the meeting about... if you don't mind me askin

Wikianswers, any recent business, anything that needs fixing, anything you're worried about, anything which could be done to assist? All four of which my answers were "nope, all is fine!" :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 7:27 pm

Wikianswers, any recent business, anything that needs fixing, anything you're worried about, anything which could be done to assist? All four of which my answers were "nope, all is fine!" :D
Do you get paid for wikianswers???

If so, that is awesome!  If not, I am sorry

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 7:29 pm

Nay, sadly not. I should ask to though. I don't half do enough for it.. same as Wikipedia though, always good fun to provide information to people who feel they need it.

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 7:29 pm

I wonder how much I would demand to get paid if I was...

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 7:33 pm

Nay, sadly not. I should ask to though. I don't half do enough for it.. same as Wikipedia though, always good fun to provide information to people who feel they need it.
I here about.com pays for their people to answer on subjects... But I have never really looked into this, although how cool would that be (but alas I would probably tire of dumb people and their questions)

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 7:35 pm

Yes yes, there are numerous stupid questions answered on WA as well - but most of those have been answered to death by many people. For example, the site has an arithmetic category. The answers to over 170000 questions is "Use a calculator"!

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 7:41 pm

Yes yes, there are numerous stupid questions answered on WA as well - but most of those have been answered to death by many people. For example, the site has an arithmetic category. The answers to over 170000 questions is "Use a calculator"!
;D  That is funny... Some kid was telling me about a service that the kids can text a number, ask them a question, and they will text the answer back to you....  I don't remember it's name or number though

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 7:43 pm

;D  That is funny... Some kid was telling me about a service that the kids can text a number, ask them a question, and they will text the answer back to you....  I don't remember it's name or number though

There are similar services over here, yes. I don't know - part of me feels terrible for taking that attitude, what with so much education within my family... that my attitude is just, "Find out yourself!" Then there are those such as me who edit who say, "This is how to find the information, now go and do it yourself!", which, using the internet as a means by which you can only really have a single intonation of voice, comes off as being quite... harsh.

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 7:48 pm

There are similar services over here, yes. I don't know - part of me feels terrible for taking that attitude, what with so much education within my family... that my attitude is just, "Find out yourself!" Then there are those such as me who edit who say, "This is how to find the information, now go and do it yourself!", which, using the internet as a means by which you can only really have a single intonation of voice, comes off as being quite... harsh.
Yes....  and I am sure the kid is like, but hey I just went to you didn't I....  I think kids really need to learn to do research and not try and look for those easy answers (but yet that is probably ingrained on us as an early survival skill- take what is easier).  But instead of typing in War of 1812 (into the search engine) and reading for a bit.  They will type in the full question asked (What was the War of 1812 about and which countries did it involve?) and they are mad if it does come up with a short, concise, exact answer.  IDK  - I can't find it.

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 7:52 pm

My knowledge of history is completely shot. But a single look at various historical events, especially on Wikipedia, whether they be an overall historical topic (history is not the best subject for someone like myself with a three-second attention span...) or history within X (for there's no other place than Wikipedia which is better for ridiculously in-depth knowledge of subjects you didn't realize you cared about...)

Always intriguing.

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 7:53 pm

Or they lack skill in the use of synonyms or wordage in order to use a search engine. 

I had people who were doing an Ag. Hero's presentation....  Some sucked at trying to search engine something, if you gave them parts of the information. 

For instance I told one to look up "the horse whisperer fellow" (I couldn't remember his name).  I told them to Temple Grandin. Even look up Ted Turner (largest individual landowner in North America)... I got 3/4 of the class wanting to use John Deere (because that was easy)  - then they would come with pictures of tractors... but nothing on the man himself (and let me tell you - he did not invent the tractor) :P

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 7:54 pm

Wasn't the tractor invented by Mr. Tractor? :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 7:55 pm

My knowledge of history is completely shot. But a single look at various historical events, especially on Wikipedia, whether they be an overall historical topic (history is not the best subject for someone like myself with a three-second attention span...) or history within X (for there's no other place than Wikipedia which is better for ridiculously in-depth knowledge of subjects you didn't realize you cared about...)

Always intriguing.
I think, I myself is confused

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 7:55 pm

Even on Wikipedia when people ask relatively intelligent questions, they're always lambasted. "Do your own research!" "Wikipedia isn't here to do your homework!", etc... that saddens me.

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 7:55 pm

Wasn't the tractor invented by Mr. Tractor? :D
No silly, you are getting mixed up with Mr. Coffee

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 7:56 pm

No silly, you are getting mixed up with Mr. Coffee

Don't you mean Mr. Tea..? :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 7:57 pm

Don't you mean Mr. Tea..? :D
Perhaps I was thinking Mister Mister

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 7:59 pm

Need to leave - to get some more refreshment - be back shortly

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 7:59 pm

Perhaps I was thinking Mister Mister

I always wondered what would happen if Mr. Mister got sex changes, they'd change their name to Mrs. Mister or Mr. Sister...

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 7:59 pm

Need to leave - to get some more refreshment - be back shortly

Refreshment sounds good! I need to get some things also! Though not specifically refreshment..

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 8:06 pm

refreshments got, dog fed, comfy clothes on and potty break done

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 8:09 pm

Not all of the things that I had to do... have yet been done. But that's okay. They are in the process of being done.. :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 8:09 pm

Not all of the things that I had to do... have yet been done. But that's okay. They are in the process of being done.. :D
well really Mel shouldn't have to work so hard

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 8:10 pm

Always nice to see at the end of a meeting someone type the words "Well, that was productive"...

Something tells me he was being sarcastic...

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 8:11 pm

well really Mel shouldn't have to work so hard

Nay! 'tis not that! 'tis just that we have 45 minutes until the whole Saturday morning thing happens.

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 8:11 pm

Always nice to see at the end of a meeting someone type the words "Well, that was productive"...

Something tells me he was being sarcastic...
were you the one typing it???

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 8:12 pm

Nay! 'tis not that! 'tis just that we have 45 minutes until the whole Saturday morning thing happens.
I see - what is on for this Sat. morn?

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 8:12 pm

were you the one typing it???

Nope, I'd left the room by then, he thought he was typing it to himself... little did he know I would return two minutes later when everyone else had left..

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 8:13 pm

I see - what is on for this Sat. morn?

*taps nose*

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 8:33 pm

*taps nose*
Must be related to Tabitha from bewitched????

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 8:35 pm

Must be related to Tabitha from bewitched????

Ah yes. :D Gosh, it's been a while since I last saw that show...

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 8:36 pm

Ah yes. :D Gosh, it's been a while since I last saw that show...
mee too

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 8:39 pm

It's been a while since I saw anything on TV, come to think of it. I hope the switch doesn't just die if it goes unused for more than eight hours...

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 8:48 pm

It's been a while since I saw anything on TV, come to think of it. I hope the switch doesn't just die if it goes unused for more than eight hours...
Wow - isn't it nap time

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 8:48 pm

Wow - isn't it nap time

For me or for the TV? :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 8:50 pm

For me or for the TV? :D
You... I have been talking to you for over an hour and you haven't slept for 23.4 minutes yet ???

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 8:50 pm

You... I have been talking to you for over an hour and you haven't slept for 23.4 minutes yet ???

Hehe, I'm not able to go to sleep for another three hours yet. Sad face...

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 8:52 pm

Hehe, I'm not able to go to sleep for another three hours yet. Sad face...
Do you ever sleep a real sleep (say 5 or 6 hours in a row consistently)???

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 8:54 pm

Do you ever sleep a real sleep (say 5 or 6 hours in a row consistently)???

Rarely. On a regular day I might go back to sleep at 3:15 or so (after 3am but never excessively late) and wake up again around 8:45. That's more-or-less five-and-a-half hours, give or take the amount of time which is actually spent getting to sleep and waking up again...

Otherwise, I fall asleep as and when necessary or able. Occasionally neither. :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 8:56 pm

Rarely. On a regular day I might go back to sleep at 3:15 or so (after 3am but never excessively late) and wake up again around 8:45. That's more-or-less five-and-a-half hours, give or take the amount of time which is actually spent getting to sleep and waking up again...

Otherwise, I fall asleep as and when necessary or able. Occasionally neither. :D
I don't think I could function (I take that back, I could) - but I could not teach high schooler without freakin out

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 8:58 pm

I don't think I could function (I take that back, I could) - but I could not teach high schooler without freakin out

I function on ridiculous levels of clockwork - it just happens that my clockwork is different from 90 percent of the rest of the universe.. :D Heck, I have my alarms set to the same time to make sure I do exactly the same things at exactly the same time every day - and make sure I'm awake for them all!

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 8:59 pm

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 9:00 pm

Ooh. Phantom double-post. Maybe I said something wrong.

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 9:01 pm

What ever happened to the warning - your comment has already been posted (yadda yadda or such)....

Seems like 00ze stalls and then I manage with 2 posts of the same thing

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 9:01 pm

Ah. That explains it.

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 9:02 pm

Silly 00ze. Still. Twice is twice.

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 9:02 pm

well I am off for bed... I hope you have a good Sat...  8)

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 9:03 pm

well I am off for bed... I hope you have a good Sat...  8)

Goodnight Sami. Have fun!

Written By: snozberries on 09/24/10 at 9:05 pm

either you've had no sleep or you can't function even with sleep.....or the bucket o' margarita's have kicked in!  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 9:05 pm

Goodnight Sami. Have fun!
Too bed - tomorrow is shopping day - littlest ones birthday is on Friday

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 9:05 pm

Snoz is around!

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 9:06 pm

Too bed - tomorrow is shopping day - littlest ones birthday is on Friday

Yes yes, I remember reading that - hope you will have fun!

Written By: snozberries on 09/24/10 at 9:07 pm

Snoz is around!

snoz is mostly lurking because snoz is at work!  ;)

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 9:07 pm

Ooh. Very secretive!

Written By: snozberries on 09/24/10 at 9:08 pm

Ooh. Very secretive!

well if I post too much my co-work will notice that I'm not working!

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 9:08 pm

either you've had no sleep or you can't function even with sleep.....or the bucket o' margarita's have kicked in!  ;D
nope - 00ze fail - that's my story and I'm sticking too it

Written By: snozberries on 09/24/10 at 9:09 pm

nope - 00ze fail - that's my story and I'm sticking too it

uh huh

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 9:09 pm

creeper :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 9:09 pm

well if I post too much my co-work will notice that I'm not working!
hating co-worker

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 9:10 pm

Work < 00ze

Written By: snozberries on 09/24/10 at 9:10 pm

hating co-worker

I thought you were going to bed anyway... 

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 9:11 pm

779 posts and counting today.

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 9:12 pm

I thought you were going to bed anyway... 
welll I can always be persuaded and I am trying to drink some water

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 9:13 pm

welll I can always be persuaded and I am trying to drink some water

Hopefully not while lying down - I tried that once, sadly water obeys gravity... it needs to be rebellious occasionally..

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 9:14 pm

Hopefully not while lying down - I tried that once, sadly water obeys gravity... it needs to be rebellious occasionally..
yes one needs flexible straw if one drinks water laying down, and a good swallow reflex - otherwise choking can also happen

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 9:14 pm

yes one needs flexible straw if one drinks water laying down, and a good swallow reflex - otherwise choking can also happen

*retracts immoral comment*

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 9:15 pm

*retracts immoral comment*
don't do it - otherwise I may have to call you on it and then others will get upset...

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 9:16 pm

don't do it - otherwise I may have to call you on it and then others will get upset...

Don't do what? Retract the comment, or make the comment in the first place? :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 9:18 pm

Don't do what? Retract the comment, or make the comment in the first place? :D
make of course

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 9:19 pm

make of course

Something tells me I already knew that...

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/24/10 at 9:19 pm

OK - too bed for me :P

Night, Day or whatever is appropriate for you 8)

Loves

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/10 at 9:20 pm

Loves for Sami. Thank you for keeping me sane! :D

Written By: snozberries on 09/24/10 at 9:30 pm

;D

Written By: Howard on 09/25/10 at 7:16 am

Good Morning. :)

Written By: Step-chan on 09/25/10 at 11:31 am

Work < 00ze

Not to be confused with Ooze from the horrible unlicensed NES game Action 52. :D

Written By: Howard on 09/25/10 at 1:01 pm

Good Afternoon.

Written By: snozberries on 09/26/10 at 1:58 pm

4 Guests, 7 Users (1 Buddy)
Users active in past 5 minutes:
snozberries, Philip Eno, Matthias, MaxwellSmart, loki 13, LyricBoy, karen

Hi Karen!

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/26/10 at 2:41 pm

Hello all...

Written By: Bobo on 09/26/10 at 2:41 pm

Greetings Sami! How are you?

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/26/10 at 3:12 pm

Hi everyone!

Written By: Bobo on 09/26/10 at 3:14 pm

Ash! I love you! I am very tired! :D

Written By: snozberries on 09/26/10 at 4:07 pm

how could anyone be tired of loving Ash???  :o

Written By: Bobo on 09/26/10 at 4:07 pm

Gasp. You misinterpretated me!

Written By: snozberries on 09/26/10 at 4:16 pm

Gasp. You misinterpretated me!

i usually do!  ;)

Written By: Bobo on 09/26/10 at 4:18 pm

i usually do!  ;)

Did you do it by accident or on purpose?

Written By: snozberries on 09/26/10 at 4:20 pm

Did you do it by accident or on purpose?

most of the things I do I do on purpose!  :D

Written By: Bobo on 09/26/10 at 4:20 pm

most of the things I do I do on purpose!  :D

This is good. :D

Written By: snozberries on 09/26/10 at 4:21 pm

do you get the cleavland show there?  it's the family guy spin off...

Written By: Bobo on 09/26/10 at 4:21 pm

do you get the cleavland show there?  it's the family guy spin off...

Yes yes - though I must admit I never watch it.

Written By: snozberries on 09/26/10 at 4:24 pm

Yes yes - though I must admit I never watch it.

oh I think it's kind of funny...well it's hit or miss but some of it is funny... here I am with the voice of cleavland Jr... he also made a recording for me (in character) on my cell phone voicemail.

http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae210/arramat/SAM_1854.jpg

Written By: Bobo on 09/26/10 at 4:25 pm

Love that picture! And I love you!

Written By: snozberries on 09/26/10 at 4:33 pm

I love you too bobo!!!

Written By: Howard on 09/27/10 at 7:16 am

oh I think it's kind of funny...well it's hit or miss but some of it is funny... here I am with the voice of cleavland Jr... he also made a recording for me (in character) on my cell phone voicemail.

http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae210/arramat/SAM_1854.jpg

that's cool.  :)

Written By: Howard on 09/27/10 at 7:17 am

Good Morning,hugs and kisses to all.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/27/10 at 11:54 am

Oh, it's possible!  ;D 

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/27/10 at 11:54 am

Ash! I love you! I am very tired! :D

I love you too! I am tired today also.  Have you woken up at all?

Written By: Howard on 09/27/10 at 12:42 pm

Good Afternoon.

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 12:42 pm

I love you too! I am tired today also.  Have you woken up at all?

I've woken up now. :D

Written By: Howard on 09/27/10 at 12:45 pm

Hey Bobo.  :)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/27/10 at 1:08 pm

I've woken up now. :D

I wish I could say the same.  I meant to bring some "Five Hour Energy" to work with me today but I forgot.  :(

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 1:08 pm

Hey all and everyone. :D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/27/10 at 1:10 pm

Hey all and everyone. :D

Hey Henk!  How goes it?

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 1:12 pm

Hey Henk!  How goes it?

Well, it's Monday.. :( And I don't like Mondays. That aside, all is well.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/27/10 at 1:17 pm

Well, it's Monday.. :( And I don't like Mondays. That aside, all is well.

What time is it there?

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 1:17 pm

So sleepy...

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 1:18 pm

What time is it there?

The time is 20:18.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/27/10 at 1:23 pm

The time is 20:18.

Well at least you've finished with work and you're presumably home for the evening...no? 

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/27/10 at 1:24 pm

So sleepy...

Me too!  :\'( :-*

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 1:24 pm

So sleepy...

BOO!

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 1:24 pm

BOO!

*squeals* Very scary.

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 1:25 pm

Well at least you've finished with work and you're presumably home for the evening...no? 

That is correct. Sad thing is...tomorrow is Tuesday. And guess what? ::)

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 1:25 pm

More of the same tomorrow...?

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 1:27 pm

More of the same tomorrow...?

Bingo! ;D

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 1:28 pm

But for now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVQnLmKFeLY

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 2:00 pm

Did I say something wrong? :-\\

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 2:00 pm

Did I say something wrong? :-\\

Nay, I was just eating dessert and watching television which demanded that I think. All is well.

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 2:18 pm

Nay, I was just eating dessert and watching television which demanded that I think. All is well.

Good. You had me slightly worried there.

I guess Ash has fallen asleep, though.

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 2:19 pm

Good. You had me slightly worried there.

I guess Ash has fallen asleep, though.

Apologies. I'm still a bit up in the air today because yesterday was too hectic.

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 2:19 pm

That and, it lasted too long.

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 2:19 pm

Just now I was listening to a cover version of "Japanese Boy". Didn't think anyone would've bothered... ;D

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 2:20 pm

That and, it lasted too long.

Twenty four hours, by my counting. Nothing unusual about that.

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 2:20 pm

Just now I was listening to a cover version of "Japanese Boy". Didn't think anyone would've bothered... ;D

I've become slightly worried that I've started looking for old Eurovision performances on Youtube.

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 2:21 pm

Twenty four hours, by my counting. Nothing unusual about that.

Except I forgot to fall asleep and managed to listen to eight hours of sport...

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 2:22 pm

I haven't been hanging around here very much lately. I should try harder.

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 2:23 pm

And I had to perform some music far too early in the morning. Which I have to admit went rather well.

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 2:24 pm

I've become slightly worried that I've started looking for old Eurovision performances on Youtube.

The old ones are the best, when it was still all about the songs. And when I say 'old ones', I mean anything up to...oh, 1958-ish. :D ;D

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 2:25 pm

Except I forgot to fall asleep and managed to listen to eight hours of sport...

Eight hours of sport? That's not cricket! ...Or maybe it was?

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 2:25 pm

I haven't been hanging around here very much lately. I should try harder.

Guilty as charged. :-[

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 2:25 pm

Eight hours of sport? That's not cricket! ...Or maybe it was?

Surprisingly not. Baseball and American football.

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 2:26 pm

And I had to perform some music far too early in the morning. Which I have to admit went rather well.

What music? And whatfor? ???

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 2:26 pm

I did remember to update the new cricket thread in the sports section though! :D

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 2:29 pm

Surprisingly not. Baseball and American football.

I really don't get what's so exciting about listening to baseball. All the action is usually cropped into one or two innings. :-\\

As for American football...  :-X

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 2:31 pm

What music? And whatfor? ???

Odd stuff - mostly improvised instrumental stuff, but with light vocals over the top - mostly as background music for the gathering we were invited to. Very different to the stuff I'm used to performing - but awesome fun.

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 2:31 pm

I really don't get what's so exciting about listening to baseball. All the action is usually cropped into one or two innings. :-\\

As for American football...  :-X

I must admit when I started listening, I didn't think it would work - but I was very surprised.

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 2:36 pm

Odd stuff - mostly improvised instrumental stuff, but with light vocals over the top - mostly as background music for the gathering we were invited to. Very different to the stuff I'm used to performing - but awesome fun.

Sounds interesting. No recordings were made, I guess?

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 2:38 pm

The crazy stuff you stumble upon... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvuH7ZtInso

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 2:38 pm

Sounds interesting. No recordings were made, I guess?

Someone did make a video of it, but unfortunately the sound quality was terrible. I wish I could explain how awesome it was because the atmosphere at the time was absolutely electric! And occasionally acoustic. The feedback we were getting from the audience was amazing.

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 2:39 pm

Istanbul (Not Constantinople).

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 2:41 pm

Istanbul (Not Constantinople).

Yep. Last time I checked.

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 2:43 pm

FYI: Jumping Jewels were a Dutch instrumental group, who recorded tons of cover versions and were very popular in the 1960's in Holland.

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 2:44 pm

For some reason my brain has decided to shut down and fall asleep. Major dislike.

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 2:52 pm

For some reason my brain has decided to shut down and fall asleep. Major dislike.

BOO!

::)

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 2:52 pm

::)

That's frightened me into waking up. All is well!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/27/10 at 2:55 pm

Tuesday always seems to go a little faster though.

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 2:57 pm

Remaining time: 26:50.

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 3:00 pm

That's frightened me into waking up. All is well!

No sleep till Brooklyn!

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 3:01 pm

Tuesday always seems to go a little faster though.

It does? I've never really noticed. Must've been because it went by so fast. :D

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 3:01 pm

Remaining time: 26:50.

Until...?

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 3:02 pm

Now watching a documentary about Gauguin. Or some of it. Until I get bored.

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 3:02 pm

Until...?

For my "Greatest Hits of 2009" compilation.

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 3:19 pm

For my "Greatest Hits of 2009" compilation.

Aha. You have 26 minutes and 50 seconds left to fill, I understand. Would that be on a CD or DVD? Or are we talking cassette tape, perhaps?

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 3:20 pm

Aha. You have 26 minutes and 50 seconds left to fill, I understand. Would that be on a CD or DVD? Or are we talking cassette tape, perhaps?

Youtube video playlist. The lazy way. ;D

Written By: Henk on 09/27/10 at 3:31 pm

Youtube video playlist. The lazy way. ;D

I've a YouTube account, but I don't use it much. Just the odd comment.

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 3:33 pm

I've a YouTube account, but I don't use it much. Just the odd comment.

I pretty much only made one to comment on a single video... but making playlists is fun. And it saves me from having to bookmark all the videos, too...

Written By: Frank on 09/27/10 at 5:29 pm

Only 3 months until boxing day.

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/27/10 at 5:35 pm

I wish I could say the same.  I meant to bring some "Five Hour Energy" to work with me today but I forgot.  :(
Never used it - but I figure it will either Jack me up and make me edgy or I will exhaust when it is over.... :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/27/10 at 5:37 pm

And hello all  8)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/27/10 at 5:50 pm

Never used it - but I figure it will either Jack me up and make me edgy or I will exhaust when it is over.... :P

I only drink half a bottle at a time.  I actually like it.  It gives you what feels like natural energy without being all jittery and weird.  And then if I start to feel tired again later I just drink the other half of the bottle.

*I also like the little tiny bottles that you drink out of.  It appeals to my Alice in Wonderland obsession.  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/27/10 at 7:51 pm

I only drink half a bottle at a time.  I actually like it.  It gives you what feels like natural energy without being all jittery and weird.  And then if I start to feel tired again later I just drink the other half of the bottle.

*I also like the little tiny bottles that you drink out of.  It appeals to my Alice in Wonderland obsession.   ;D
Oh man....  so does that mean you like all things small ???

;)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/27/10 at 8:43 pm

Oh man....  so does that mean you like all things small ???

;)

Um....

:-\\

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 8:44 pm

Ash is here!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/27/10 at 9:43 pm

Ash is here!

Indeed!

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 9:44 pm

Indeed!

Surprisingly, I am also still here. Even though I had planned to leave 30 minutes ago. Things got in the way. :D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/27/10 at 10:11 pm

Surprisingly, I am also still here. Even though I had planned to leave 30 minutes ago. Things got in the way. :D

I keep leaving...and then coming back.  I have things that I should really be doing.  Yet here I sit. 

Written By: Bobo on 09/27/10 at 10:12 pm

I keep leaving...and then coming back.  I have things that I should really be doing.  Yet here I sit. 

I'm not sure where I'm sitting. I think I'm here though.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/28/10 at 10:40 am

Now I am at work. 

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/28/10 at 2:47 pm

Um....

:-\\
Love ya 8)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/28/10 at 2:51 pm

Love ya 8)

Love you too sweetie!  Even if it's complicated.  ;) :-*

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/28/10 at 2:54 pm

Love you too sweetie!  Even if it's complicated.   ;) :-*
Ain't anything easy in my life....  ::)

I just want to give you a big hug, and have a girls day out, and forget all troubles  (perhaps the spa, facial, mani's and pedi's and some nice bevi's )

Written By: Howard on 09/28/10 at 3:01 pm

Hey Ash. :)

Written By: Howard on 09/28/10 at 3:02 pm

http://www.colchesterplace.com/Misc%20Pictures/StoreClosingSign2.jpg

Just a few weeks left.  :(

Written By: Bobo on 09/28/10 at 3:03 pm

Sad face.

Written By: Howard on 09/28/10 at 3:04 pm

Sad face.

more of like a sad/angry face.

Written By: snozberries on 09/28/10 at 7:56 pm

Only 3 months until boxing day.

should we have Rocky Marathon?

or should we just do a Raging Bull/Cinderella Man double feature?

Written By: snozberries on 09/28/10 at 7:57 pm

*I also like the little tiny bottles that you drink out of.  It appeals to my Alice in Wonderland obsession.   ;D

;D

Written By: snozberries on 09/28/10 at 7:58 pm

Ain't anything easy in my life....   ::)

I just want to give you a big hug, and have a girls day out, and forget all troubles  (perhaps the spa, facial, mani's and pedi's and some nice bevi's )

nice... plan a day that I can't be a part of  :P

>:(

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/28/10 at 8:35 pm

nice... plan a day that I can't be a part of  :P

>:(
LOL - so don't get the pedi done....  Try it, you'll like it  8)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/28/10 at 10:47 pm

Ain't anything easy in my life....   ::)

HELL YEAH!  That sounds fabulous!!!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/28/10 at 10:47 pm

You will.  They are heaven and sooo addictive.

Written By: snozberries on 09/28/10 at 10:56 pm

I don't do spas, facials or mani's either... and I don't drink... so.... none of that sounds fun to me  :-\\

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/28/10 at 11:11 pm

I don't do spas, facials or mani's either... and I don't drink... so.... none of that sounds fun to me  :-\\

Well we could bring you a TV...and a celebrity. 

Written By: snozberries on 09/28/10 at 11:14 pm

Well we could bring you a TV...and a celebrity. 

now you're talking!!!  :)

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/29/10 at 6:32 am

I never said what type of bevi's - I am sure you take in beverages....  I was thinking of you - which is why I said bevi's not wine, champagne, or such....  It can be sparkling apple cider...

I love's you - sorry my day sucked

Written By: Howard on 09/29/10 at 7:03 am

Good morning.  :)

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 11:23 am

I never said what type of bevi's - I am sure you take in beverages....  I was thinking of you - which is why I said bevi's not wine, champagne, or such....  It can be sparkling apple cider...

I love's you - sorry my day sucked

sorrry your day sucked sami!

Written By: Step-chan on 09/29/10 at 1:17 pm

Leave for work at 4.

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 5:42 pm

I'm bored. I'm in line for a taping of mike & Molly. No one else is here yet.

Written By: Bobo on 09/29/10 at 5:43 pm

I'm bored. I'm in line for a taping of mike & Molly. No one else is here yet.

I loves snoz! I am here!

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 5:43 pm

It the iPhone iPod decided to play sunshine day by the brady kids to cheer me up

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 5:44 pm

I loves snoz! I am here!

Snozberries loves bobo.

Written By: Bobo on 09/29/10 at 5:44 pm

Snozberries loves bobo.

Yay for us!

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 5:44 pm

Sunshine day followed by Victim of the Ghetto. Interesting juxtaposition.

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 5:45 pm

Yay for us!

Yay

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 5:46 pm

Trying to decide if I should drink the water I found. The bottle is full but I can't tell if I opened it or if the seal was broken when I found it.

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 5:47 pm

It's about 100 degrees. And I don't have a dollar to buy my own water.

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 5:48 pm

I thought bobo was keeping me company

Written By: Bobo on 09/29/10 at 5:49 pm

I wish it were 100 degrees here!

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 5:50 pm

I wish it were 100 degrees here!

You can have it.  8-P

Written By: Bobo on 09/29/10 at 5:50 pm

You can have it.  8-P

Well, maybe not 100 degrees. But at least something vaguely end-of-summery...

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 5:51 pm

Well, maybe not 100 degrees. But at least something vaguely end-of-summery...

If I could package it and send it to you I would.

Written By: Bobo on 09/29/10 at 5:52 pm

If I could package it and send it to you I would.

I rather like lazy summer days... and lazy autumn days... and winter and spring, for that matter!

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 5:53 pm

I rather like lazy summer days... and lazy autumn days... and winter and spring, for that matter!

What a coincidence. So do i O0

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 5:54 pm

Ah eminem. You entertain me.

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/29/10 at 5:59 pm

Sunshine day followed by Victim of the Ghetto. Interesting juxtaposition.
Wow - I haven't heard that remake ::)

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 6:01 pm

Wow - I haven't heard that remake ::)

Whatever.

Written By: 2kidsami on 09/29/10 at 6:03 pm

Trying to decide if I should drink the water I found. The bottle is full but I can't tell if I opened it or if the seal was broken when I found it.
It all depends on were you found it.  If you are sure it is yours, then yep I'd drink it.  If you are not sure if it is yours, or you just randomly picked up someonelse's trash - NOPE NOT A CHANCE

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 6:06 pm

It all depends on were you found it.  If you are sure it is yours, then yep I'd drink it.  If you are not sure if it is yours, or you just randomly picked up someonelse's trash - NOPE NOT A CHANCE

Well I know it's not mine cuz I couldn't afford to buy one. What I'm saying is the bottles full. So it wasn't drunk from. I just can't tell if I broke the seal or if it was already broken. When I looked at it it looked intact but when I opened it I didn't hear the break.

Written By: Howard on 09/29/10 at 6:29 pm

http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/s/images/dollar.recto.jpg

here you go,keep the change.  :)

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 6:30 pm

http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/s/images/dollar.recto.jpg

here you go,keep the change.  :)

Thanks Howard but how do I put it in the vending machine???  ;D

Written By: Bobo on 09/29/10 at 6:31 pm

Face-down?

Written By: Howard on 09/29/10 at 6:32 pm

print it?

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 6:32 pm

Face-down?

Oy.  ::)

Written By: Bobo on 09/29/10 at 6:32 pm

print it?

I'm pretty certain that's forgery.. :D

Written By: Howard on 09/29/10 at 6:32 pm

Face-down?

Yes face down.

Written By: Bobo on 09/29/10 at 6:33 pm

Yes face down.

To give him a chance to fall asleep. Or something.

Written By: Howard on 09/29/10 at 6:33 pm

I'm pretty certain that's forgery.. :D

not if it's from a dollar bill maker.

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 6:33 pm

print it?

That's a felony.

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/10 at 6:34 pm

not if it's from a dollar bill maker.

It's still forgery and a felony.

NEXT PAGE: LTE mark 2

Check for new replies or respond here...