» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Re: LTE mark 2

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/06/10 at 4:24 pm

the sad thing is, the girls are really excited about my calico/cowboy beans :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/06/10 at 4:24 pm

*screams* You scared me!
you must of just woke up ???

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/06/10 at 4:29 pm

thinking about opening a bottle of wine - but I got sick on wine last week (so I am a little scared  :-\\)

Written By: Henk on 08/06/10 at 4:40 pm

thinking about opening a bottle of wine - but I got sick on wine last week (so I am a little scared  :-\\)

The proof is in the pudding bottle.

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/06/10 at 4:51 pm

How come I bought a girls dress, and so I can't afford to go have pedicures, does that same girl walk on my freshly painted toes (I just painted ) to try and make them look nice, SO SHE could get to the polish to do her nails.  WHY CAN A MOM NOT HAVE NICE THINGS :P  sorry my rant for the day - better here than out :-\\

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/06/10 at 5:22 pm

and my night just got better...  Policeman walk's up to my door (I am worried about Hubby).  He ask's if I forgot to do something today...  Not that I know of.  He show's a picture of me pumping gas, apparently I drove off without paying.  I meant to pay at the pump  :-\\  Got out my card, I got out of the car, put the nozzle in (and this is where I normally slide the card...) I saw someone I knew, talked to them, pump went on and I got back in car, put my card back in my wallet, and proceeded to drive off :-\\

can I cry now :\'(

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/10 at 5:24 pm

and my night just got better...  Policeman walk's up to my door (I am worried about Hubby).  He ask's if I forgot to do something today...  Not that I know of.  He show's a picture of me pumping gas, apparently I drove off without paying.  I meant to pay at the pump  :-\\  Got out my card, I got out of the car, put the nozzle in (and this is where I normally slide the card...) I saw someone I knew, talked to them, pump went on and I got back in car, put my card back in my wallet, and proceeded to drive off :-\\

can I cry now :\'(

dude....you can pump without paying? It's been so long since I've seen that option....

Will they let you pay now? Or did they charge you with something?

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/06/10 at 5:31 pm

dude....you can pump without paying? It's been so long since I've seen that option....

Will they let you pay now? Or did they charge you with something?
I prefer the pay before you pump, pumps (that way this doesn't happen, and I always pay at the pump - so I am not tempted to go in and buy something else at the convenience store... which is why I was planning on paying at the pump today, I did not want to spend the extra bucks I would've if I went in).  I went and paid right away (it is only about 4 miles up the road) so it is local and there is even a student who works there that knows me, she actually lives down the road from me.      I am sooo embarrassed (worst off, they acted like I was criminal, I apologized and paid and they told me they didn't want to see this as a habit - WTF....  I haven't EVER done it before) :\'(

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/06/10 at 6:29 pm

OMG- my night continues to pick up speed going right down the toilet >:(

I started the grill - turn it all on  and the searer burner that I love to cook the steaks with.

Left for 5 minutes.  Put steaks on, noticed some grease was burning off the grill (looked for the scraper, couldn't find it - and since the grill went to county fair with us, had NO idea were to look).  Turned down the burners, shut off the searer (decided not to use it).  Put on the steaks, seasoned perfectly. Came inside for the 5 minutes for them to cook on one side.  Just went to go back out, as I went to walk out the door I smelled smoke (like a candle that had just been blown out).  Didn't see anything, went into laundry room (was like - great my drier is on fire) - I see my entire grill engulfed in flames, hood has flames all over it (and I am worried about the gas tank underneath).  Go outside, shut off the gas tank - shut off all of the burners - continues to burn...  My steaks are charcoal on one side, but nothing else seems really damaged (except my stainless steel grill, that I love sooo much)...  Not sure WTF happened. :\'( :\'( :\'(

If I only had gin

Written By: Bobo on 08/06/10 at 7:15 pm

"He's just two shots behind the leader - the current leader that is - currently."

Now that's just silly...

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/06/10 at 8:34 pm

quiet around here...

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/10 at 8:49 pm

quiet around here...

cuz I didn't feel like reading all that ^^^ & ^^^^ on my iphone  :P

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/10 at 8:56 pm

I prefer the pay before you pump, pumps (that way this doesn't happen, and I always pay at the pump - so I am not tempted to go in and buy something else at the convenience store... which is why I was planning on paying at the pump today, I did not want to spend the extra bucks I would've if I went in).  I went and paid right away (it is only about 4 miles up the road) so it is local and there is even a student who works there that knows me, she actually lives down the road from me.      I am sooo embarrassed (worst off, they acted like I was criminal, I apologized and paid and they told me they didn't want to see this as a habit - WTF....  I haven't EVER done it before) :\'(

I just didn't realize there were places you could still pump before you pay...no trust in CAli or AZ all those are pay at pump or pay before...no trust anymore....it's probably you're fault  :P 

I get the embarrassment tho but jeez, like you said it's not something you do regularly....accidents happen.

I have a po box and I know the guys who work the po counter... we've exchanged pleasentries for years and when I go in the guy says hi and uses my full name- almost no one calls me by that name... so he knows I am me....  I took my car to the shop- got a ride to a local shopping area and decided to check my mail because it was walking distance. the minute I got there I thought- idiot- your key is with your car.  I asked the guy- who greeted me by name- to get my mail for me.  he said he couldn't because I was supposed to use my key. I explained why I didn't have the key and he sighed and said he would this time but that I had better not make a habit of it-  I've had the po box for 10 yrs and done it once.... gee you'd think he'd make an exception without making such a fuss. ::)

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/10 at 8:58 pm

I started the grill - turn it all on  and the searer burner that I love to cook the steaks with.

Left for 5 minutes.  Put steaks on, noticed some grease was burning off the grill (looked for the scraper, couldn't find it - and since the grill went to county fair with us, had NO idea were to look).  Turned down the burners, shut off the searer (decided not to use it).  Put on the steaks, seasoned perfectly. Came inside for the 5 minutes for them to cook on one side.  Just went to go back out, as I went to walk out the door I smelled smoke (like a candle that had just been blown out).  Didn't see anything, went into laundry room (was like - great my drier is on fire) - I see my entire grill engulfed in flames, hood has flames all over it (and I am worried about the gas tank underneath).  Go outside, shut off the gas tank - shut off all of the burners - continues to burn...  My steaks are charcoal on one side, but nothing else seems really damaged (except my stainless steel grill, that I love sooo much)...  Not sure WTF happened. :\'( :\'( :\'(

If I only had gin

at least the house didn't burn down and the kids are alright...  and I think you might have found rum instead of gin so bonus!!!

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/06/10 at 9:07 pm

cuz I didn't feel like reading all that ^^^ & ^^^^ on my iphone  :P
:P

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/10 at 9:08 pm

:P

like you haven't done the same!  ::)

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/06/10 at 9:10 pm

I just didn't realize there were places you could still pump before you pay...no trust in CAli or AZ all those are pay at pump or pay before...no trust anymore....it's probably you're fault  :P 

I get the embarrassment tho but jeez, like you said it's not something you do regularly....accidents happen.

I have a po box and I know the guys who work the po counter... we've exchanged pleasentries for years and when I go in the guy says hi and uses my full name- almost no one calls me by that name... so he knows I am me....  I took my car to the shop- got a ride to a local shopping area and decided to check my mail because it was walking distance. the minute I got there I thought- idiot- your key is with your car.  I asked the guy- who greeted me by name- to get my mail for me.  he said he couldn't because I was supposed to use my key. I explained why I didn't have the key and he sighed and said he would this time but that I had better not make a habit of it-   I've had the po box for 10 yrs and done it once.... gee you'd think he'd make an exception without making such a fuss. ::)
perhaps his job on the line or something - you know the crazy gov't and their rules - black and white, no grey..

But you are right, very little trust these days - everyone thinks you are taking advantage of something :P  It wasn't like I went out and got a loan to pay for the gas, I just forgot (or got distracted)  :-\\

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/06/10 at 9:11 pm

at least the house didn't burn down and the kids are alright...  and I think you might have found rum instead of gin so bonus!!!
Found whiskey, tequila and vodka as well - and some sweet and sour (I could make a long island iced tea - if I could find a coke  ::))

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/10 at 9:12 pm

perhaps his job on the line or something - you know the crazy gov't and their rules - black and white, no grey..

But you are right, very little trust these days - everyone thinks you are taking advantage of something :P  It wasn't like I went out and got a loan to pay for the gas, I just forgot (or got distracted)  :-\\

meh- if he didn't know me I'd say okay- I could be trying to steal someone's mail but he's the one who assigned me the po box, he's the one who distributes the mail into the boxes, he's the one who asks me if I picked up the package that came for me the other day.... he's fully aware of who I am... he totally remiNds me of someoNe but I caN't quite place my fiNger on it right Now... 

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/06/10 at 9:17 pm

meh- if he didn't know me I'd say okay- I could be trying to steal someone's mail but he's the one who assigned me the po box, he's the one who distributes the mail into the boxes, he's the one who asks me if I picked up the package that came for me the other day.... he's fully aware of who I am... he totally remiNds me of someoNe but I caN't quite place my fiNger on it right Now...   
Newman????  That is who I envisioned in my head - LOL

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/10 at 9:30 pm

Newman????  That is who I envisioned in my head - LOL

oh my.... and lol... and no...

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/06/10 at 9:34 pm

oh my.... and lol... and no...

Well then Cliff (cheers mailman) ???

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/10 at 9:36 pm

Well then Cliff (cheers mailman) ???

oy... no...

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/06/10 at 9:41 pm

oy... no...
I am out of mailmen ;)

Written By: Bobo on 08/06/10 at 9:41 pm

924 posts? If only I were helping, maybe we could crack the thousand...

Written By: Bobo on 08/06/10 at 9:43 pm

I am out of mailmen ;)

I would say something immoral at this point but I will refrain from doing so.

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/10 at 9:47 pm

I am out of mailmen ;)

Tupac Shakur in the movie Poetic Justice...  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/10 at 9:47 pm

why should today be any different?

Written By: Bobo on 08/06/10 at 9:48 pm

why should today be any different?

Good point. I was going to say... "Okay, but when was the last time you were in mailmen?"

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/10 at 9:50 pm

Good point. I was going to say... "Okay, but when was the last time you were in mailmen?"

ha ha... you must be dyslexic... I think it's the other way around  :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/06/10 at 9:50 pm

;D ;D ;D

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/10 at 10:23 pm

man... step away for five minutes to season a steak and wash some dishes and everyone stops posting...  >:(

Written By: Henk on 08/07/10 at 12:44 am

man... step away for five minutes to season a steak and wash some dishes and everyone stops posting...  >:(

Don't look at me. I was sound asleep. :-\\

Written By: Henk on 08/07/10 at 12:48 am

If I only had gin

Sorry, clear out of gin... But I got you some karma instead. Hope that helps. ;)

Written By: Henk on 08/07/10 at 12:50 am

Move to the Netherlands. :)

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/07/10 at 8:24 am

Sorry Hubby got home from setting up the camper... so I was talking to him, about his day and my terrible day...  Then I tucked the girls into bed, and we decided to watch a movie. :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/07/10 at 8:25 am

Sorry, clear out of gin... But I got you some karma instead. Hope that helps. ;)
O0  tis good, today is a new day and I had some vodka in a coke icee  8)

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/07/10 at 8:26 am

Move to the Netherlands. :)

or Iowa - same diff :D

Written By: Step-chan on 08/07/10 at 10:11 am

Long day yesterday, was gone for 12 hours.

Written By: snozberries on 08/07/10 at 12:20 pm

What movie did u watch Sami?

Written By: Howard on 08/07/10 at 3:07 pm

Good Afternoon.  :)

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/07/10 at 10:02 pm

What movie did u watch Sami?
tried to watch Last House on the Left....  I fell asleep (as did hubby who had to work at 5 am)  :P

Written By: snozberries on 08/08/10 at 1:46 am

tried to watch Last House on the Left....  I fell asleep (as did hubby who had to work at 5 am)  :P

ah--- it's still way down on my list of movies to watch....I'll get around eventually

Written By: snozberries on 08/08/10 at 1:48 am

ah--- it's still way down on my list of movies to watch....I'll get around eventually

I've been watching side out....well trying to watch- I keep falling asleep and it has nothing to do with working at 5am  ;) 

Its the C. Thomas Howell, Peter Horton beach volleyball movie from 1990!

then- if I manage to last thru the last 15 minutes I have left I'm gonna watch a movie about a man eating Alligator in Aussie... it stars Michael Vartan of Alias, HawthoRNe and he was in Never Been Kissed... I hope it's as bad as I think it's gonna be!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 08/08/10 at 7:10 am

Good Morning.

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/08/10 at 10:16 am

I've been watching side out....well trying to watch- I keep falling asleep and it has nothing to do with working at 5am  ;) 

Its the C. Thomas Howell, Peter Horton beach volleyball movie from 1990!

then- if I manage to last thru the last 15 minutes I have left I'm gonna watch a movie about a man eating Alligator in Aussie... it stars Michael Vartan of Alias, HawthoRNe and he was in Never Been Kissed... I hope it's as bad as I think it's gonna be!  ;D
what are you doing - BAD movie marathon  :P

Next you will be watching 8 seconds and High School Musical  :D

Written By: Bobo on 08/08/10 at 10:18 am

Greetings Sami and LTE.

Written By: karen on 08/08/10 at 3:24 pm

cuz camping's more fun with wine??? I knew it!  :P

Try getting undressed without solid walls to lean on when you've had a few glasses!

Written By: snozberries on 08/08/10 at 4:36 pm

what are you doing - BAD movie marathon  :P

Next you will be watching 8 seconds and High School Musical  :D

8 seconds? The rodeo movie? As I explained to my friend I don't do rodeos  8-P  closest I'll get is like watching Man from Snowy River...the movie about an aussie cowboy who leads a pack of wild mustangs down a mountain.

and HSM_ Helll to the NO!!! I love bad movies but I do have standards!!!

and- if you like movies about people being trapped by vicious man-eating animals- the croc movie, Rogue,  it wasn't too bad.... actually pretty good for the genre- I'm glad I watched it...

I did follow it up with Dear God (garry Marshall)  and um - oh man what was that crappy movie I watched before that.... oh yeah- Home Alone... people want to think its a great film because John Hughes wrote and, in it's subtext is some message about the latch key kid, a child finding independence and a statement on motherhood? Is she a bad mother because she forgot her kids----or a good mother because the kid learned to be resourceful?  I could care less... I thought Mac was completely unlikable and I wanted to string the little turd up by christmas lights and use him as a pinata.  ::)

Two---really, really bad movies before that... Sex Drive - which was supposed to be like a modern day Sure Thing....they threw in some Super Bad-esque humor (though this came out first I think) anyway--- it was just poorly written and directed so there was no charm whatsoever...

I Love you beth cooper....also really bad...another teen coming of age story ala Can't Hardly Wait (with an attempt at shades of Say Anything...) but with just enough American Pie to make it nearly unwatchable.

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/08/10 at 5:15 pm

Greetings Sami and LTE.
Hello BOBo 8)

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/08/10 at 5:17 pm

Try getting undressed without solid walls to lean on when you've had a few glasses!
OMG - let's not speak of wine and camping right now  :-[

I think I feel ill :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/08/10 at 5:46 pm

8 seconds? The rodeo movie? As I explained to my friend I don't do rodeos  8-P   closest I'll get is like watching Man from Snowy River...the movie about an aussie cowboy who leads a pack of wild mustangs down a mountain.

and HSM_ Helll to the NO!!! I love bad movies but I do have standards!!!

and- if you like movies about people being trapped by vicious man-eating animals- the croc movie, Rogue,  it wasn't too bad.... actually pretty good for the genre- I'm glad I watched it...

I did follow it up with Dear God (garry Marshall)  and um - oh man what was that crappy movie I watched before that.... oh yeah- Home Alone... people want to think its a great film because John Hughes wrote and, in it's subtext is some message about the latch key kid, a child finding independence and a statement on motherhood? Is she a bad mother because she forgot her kids----or a good mother because the kid learned to be resourceful?   I could care less... I thought Mac was completely unlikable and I wanted to string the little turd up by christmas lights and use him as a pinata.  ::)

Two---really, really bad movies before that... Sex Drive - which was supposed to be like a modern day Sure Thing....they threw in some Super Bad-esque humor (though this came out first I think) anyway--- it was just poorly written and directed so there was no charm whatsoever...

I Love you beth cooper....also really bad...another teen coming of age story ala Can't Hardly Wait (with an attempt at shades of Say Anything...) but with just enough American Pie to make it nearly unwatchable.

Love THE MAN FROM SNOWY RIVER :D 

8 seconds, I can live without (yep I do have it though)...

The rest - I will take your word for it.  But at Christmas, my teeny boppers at school, thoroughly enjoy Home Alone (if we are having a Homeroom Christmas Party).

Written By: Step-chan on 08/08/10 at 5:58 pm

So sleepy...

Written By: Howard on 08/08/10 at 7:06 pm

Good Evening LTE.

Written By: Step-chan on 08/08/10 at 9:09 pm

Playing guitar man. :)

Written By: Step-chan on 08/08/10 at 9:18 pm

Betty or Veronica?

???

Written By: snozberries on 08/08/10 at 9:36 pm

no thanks....lol

Written By: gibbo on 08/08/10 at 9:40 pm

Love THE MAN FROM SNOWY RIVER :D 

8 seconds, I can live without (yep I do have it though)...

The rest - I will take your word for it.  But at Christmas, my teeny boppers at school, thoroughly enjoy Home Alone (if we are having a Homeroom Christmas Party).

I had no idea The Man From Snowy River movie made it overseas!  :o  It is a very Aussie flavoured movie (although with Kirk Douglas playing brothers .. it did have an American feel to it).

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/08/10 at 9:46 pm

I had no idea The Man From Snowy River movie made it overseas!  :o  It is a very Aussie flavoured movie (although with Kirk Douglas playing brothers .. it did have an American feel to it).
It is an awesome movie!  I will even watch Return to Snowy River if it is on (but I don't love it the same)

Written By: gibbo on 08/08/10 at 9:52 pm

It is an awesome movie!  I will even watch Return to Snowy River if it is on (but I don't love it the same)

Geez...I won't even watch the sequel movie... ;D

Written By: snozberries on 08/08/10 at 9:53 pm

yeah... I actually saw it in the theater in 1982 or 84...whenever it came out.  Even though you can see the horse wranglers in the early shots where the  "wild horses" are running "free"  I still love the movie.  and the music. I listen to the cd whenever I studied for a test or had a paper to write or just needed to think.

Written By: snozberries on 08/08/10 at 9:54 pm

Geez...I won't even watch the sequel movie... ;D

me either....but we all know Sami's "special"  she probably watches Eddie and the Cruisers 2 as well...  :D

Written By: gibbo on 08/08/10 at 10:42 pm

me either....but we all know Sami's "special"  she probably watches Eddie and the Cruisers 2 as well...  :D

Of course...I forgot about the Sami special.... ;D

Written By: Howard on 08/09/10 at 6:58 am

Betty or Veronica?

???

I'd do them both.

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/09/10 at 9:06 am

This coming from a broad who watches Grease 2  :D  I don't think I have ever seen Eddie and the Cruisers 1  ???

;)

Written By: snozberries on 08/09/10 at 10:19 am

This coming from a broad who watches Grease 2  :D  I don't think I have ever seen Eddie and the Cruisers 1  ???

;)
]

Grease 2 is awesome!!!  :P 

I loved the original Eddie and the Cruisers but really hated the sequel.

Written By: Howard on 08/09/10 at 12:51 pm

Good Afternoon.

Written By: Step-chan on 08/09/10 at 8:29 pm

I'd do them both.

;D

Is cool.

Written By: Howard on 08/10/10 at 5:34 am

Good Morning.

Written By: Bobo on 08/10/10 at 10:19 am

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs128.ash2/39760_434399378536_511913536_4609032_6212291_n.jpg

Written By: Howard on 08/10/10 at 3:18 pm

Good Afternoon.  :)

Written By: snozberries on 08/11/10 at 12:39 am

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs128.ash2/39760_434399378536_511913536_4609032_6212291_n.jpg

LEET!

Written By: Howard on 08/11/10 at 7:04 am

Good Morning.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 08/11/10 at 1:14 pm

LEET!

Plus it's a supercool 80's Casio!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 08/11/10 at 1:17 pm

yeah... I actually saw it in the theater in 1982 or 84...whenever it came out.  Even though you can see the horse wranglers in the early shots where the  "wild horses" are running "free"  I still love the movie.  and the music. I listen to the cd whenever I studied for a test or had a paper to write or just needed to think.

Man from Snowy River was huge here!  I remember my sisters loving it.  I have never actually seen it.  I think horse things are boring.  I'm sorry.  I said it.  

Written By: Bobo on 08/11/10 at 1:17 pm

Plus it's a supercool 80's Casio!

Nay, it's modern and up-to-date... yeah, sure..!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 08/11/10 at 1:18 pm

Nay, it's modern and up-to-date... yeah, sure..!

How are you Bobo?

Written By: Bobo on 08/11/10 at 1:18 pm

How are you Bobo?

Rather good. Finally got Windows Live working properly again.

I love you! How are you?

Written By: Step-chan on 08/11/10 at 3:48 pm

I like to battle monsters in a fur poncho.  :D

Written By: Bobo on 08/11/10 at 3:48 pm

Hey Step-chan. How are things?

Written By: Henk on 08/11/10 at 3:55 pm

I like to battle monsters in a fur poncho.  :D

Confusing. Do you like to battle them in a fur poncho, or do you like your monsters in fur ponchos? :-\\

Written By: Bobo on 08/11/10 at 3:55 pm

Greetings Henk!

Written By: Henk on 08/11/10 at 3:59 pm

¡Ola Bobo!  :D

Written By: Step-chan on 08/11/10 at 3:59 pm

It's a line from a commercial for Dragon Quest 9. I was quoting it is all.

Hey Step-chan. How are things?

About the same, been playing DQ9 and looking at the internet backdraft going on in a Pokemon board over what the new games location is based on.

:D

Written By: Bobo on 08/11/10 at 6:37 pm

Ouch. Got vicious cramp in my left foot...

Written By: Howard on 08/11/10 at 7:19 pm

Good Evening Bobo.  :)

Written By: Bobo on 08/11/10 at 7:20 pm

How is Mr. Howhard?

Written By: Howard on 08/11/10 at 7:20 pm

How is Mr. Howhard?

Wow,How'd you do that? I refreshed the page and there you were.  :o

Written By: snozberries on 08/11/10 at 11:27 pm

Man from Snowy River was huge here!  I remember my sisters loving it.  I have never actually seen it.  I think horse things are boring.  I'm sorry.  I said it.  

at it's heart Ash is a great love story...the horses are definitely not the main focus of the film just a vessel to move the storyline...

Written By: snozberries on 08/11/10 at 11:28 pm

Wow,How'd you do that? I refreshed the page and there you were.  :o

magic?

Written By: gibbo on 08/11/10 at 11:31 pm

at it's heart Ash is a great love story...the horses are definitely not the main focus of the film just a vessel to move the storyline...

It's built around an Australian poem oddly enough named " The Man From Snowy River" by A.B (Banjo) Patterson

The  Man  from  Snowy  River
by
A.  B.  'Banjo'  Paterson

There was movement at the station, for the word had passed around
That the colt from Old Regret had got away,
And had joined the wild bush horses --- he was worth a thousand pound,
So all the cracks had gathered to the fray.
All the tried and noted riders from the stations near and far
Had mustered at the homestead overnight,
For the bushmen love hard riding where the wild bush horses are,
And the stock-horse snuffs the battle with delight.

There was Harrison, who made his pile when Pardon won the cup,
The old man with his hair as white as snow;
But few could ride beside him when his blood was fairly up ---
He would go wherever horse and man could go.
And Clancy of the Overflow came down to lend a hand,
No better horseman ever held the reins;
For never horse could throw him while the saddle-girths would stand,
He learnt to ride while droving on the plains.

And one was there, a stripling on a small and weedy beast,
He was something like a racehorse undersized,
With a touch of Timor pony --- three parts thoroughbred at least --
And such as are by mountain horsemen prized.
He was hard and tough and wiry --- just the sort that won't say die ---
There was courage in his quick impatient tread;
And he bore the badge of gameness in his bright and fiery eye,
And the proud and lofty carriage of his head.

But still so slight and weedy, one would doubt his power to stay,
And the old man said, "That horse will never do
For a long and tiring gallop --- lad, you'd better stop away,
Those hills are far too rough for such as you".
So he waited sad and wistful --- only Clancy stood his friend --
"I think we ought to let him come," he said;
"I warrant he'll be with us when he's wanted at the end,
For both his horse and he are mountain bred".

"He hails from Snowy River, up by Kosciusko's side,
Where the hills are twice as steep and twice as rough,
Where a horse's hoofs strike firelight from the flint stones every stride,
The man that holds his own is good enough.
And the Snowy River riders on the mountains make their home,
Where the river runs those giant hills between;
I have seen full many horsemen since I first commenced to roam,
But nowhere yet such horsemen have I seen".

So he went --- they found the horses by the big mimosa clump ---
They raced away towards the mountain's brow,
And the old man gave his orders, "Boys, go at them from the jump,
No use to try for fancy riding now.
And, Clancy, you must wheel them, try and wheel them to the right.
Ride boldly, lad, and never fear the spills,
For never yet was rider that could keep the mob in sight,
If once they gain the shelter of those hills."

So Clancy rode to wheel them --- he was racing on the wing
Where the best and boldest riders take their place,
And he raced his stock-horse past them, and he made the ranges ring
With the stockwhip, as he met them face to face.
Then they halted for a moment, while he swung the dreaded lash,
But they saw their well-loved mountain full in view,
And they charged beneath the stockwhip with a sharp and sudden dash,
And off into the mountain scrub they flew.

Then fast the horsemen followed, where the gorges deep and black
Resounded to the thunder of their tread,
And the stockwhips woke the echoes, and they fiercely answered back
From cliffs and crags that beetled overhead.
And upward, ever upward, the wild horses held their way,
Where mountain ash and kurrajong grew wide;
And the old man muttered fiercely, "We may bid the mob good day,
No man can hold them down the other side".

When they reached the mountain's summit, even Clancy took a pull,
It well might make the boldest hold their breath,
The wild hop scrub grew thickly, and the hidden ground was full
Of wombat holes, and any slip was death.
But the man from Snowy River let the pony have his head,
And he swung his stockwhip round and gave a cheer,
And he raced him down the mountain like a torrent down its bed,
While the others stood and watched in very fear.

He sent the flint stones flying, but the pony kept his feet,
He cleared the fallen timber in his stride,
And the man from Snowy River never shifted in his seat ---
It was grand to see that mountain horseman ride.
Through the stringy barks and saplings, on the rough and broken ground,
Down the hillside at a racing pace he went;
And he never drew the bridle till he landed safe and sound,
At the bottom of that terrible descent.

He was right among the horses as they climbed the further hill,
And the watchers on the mountain standing mute,
Saw him ply the stockwhip fiercely, he was right among them still,
As he raced across the clearing in pursuit.
Then they lost him for a moment, where two mountain gullies met
In the ranges, but a final glimpse reveals
On a dim and distant hillside the wild horses racing yet,
With the man from Snowy River at their heels.

And he ran them single-handed till their sides were white with foam.
He followed like a bloodhound on their track,
Till they halted cowed and beaten, then he turned their heads for home,
And alone and unassisted brought them back.
But his hardy mountain pony he could scarcely raise a trot,
He was blood from hip to shoulder from the spur;
But his pluck was still undaunted, and his courage fiery hot,
For never yet was mountain horse a cur.

And down by Kosciusko, where the pine-clad ridges raise
Their torn and rugged battlements on high,
Where the air is clear as crystal, and the white stars fairly blaze
At midnight in the cold and frosty sky,
And where around the Overflow the reedbeds sweep and sway
To the breezes, and the rolling plains are wide,
The man from Snowy River is a household word to-day,
And the stockmen tell the story of his ride.

Written By: gibbo on 08/11/10 at 11:33 pm

Clearly, the romance was added for the movie...

Written By: snozberries on 08/11/10 at 11:37 pm

wow.... that's ^ really long :-\\  someone read it for me please  :D

Written By: Step-chan on 08/12/10 at 12:56 am

Well... First time I seen her, sitting on a hill

Written By: karen on 08/12/10 at 2:58 am

It's built around an Australian poem oddly enough named " The Man From Snowy River" by A.B (Banjo) Patterson

The  Man  from  Snowy  River
by
A.  B.  'Banjo'  Paterson

didn't he also write Waltzing Matilda?

Written By: karen on 08/12/10 at 3:01 am

wow.... that's ^ really long :-\\   someone read it for me please  :D

some horses escape and the men try to round them up.  A guy called Clancy and his horse were told at first they couldn't help because they weren't strong enough.  Then they are allowed to go along to help.  Someone gives instructions to wheel the horses around to turn them for home before they see the mountains.  Clancy tries to do this but the horses see the mountains and run away.  Only Clancy can follow them - the other men are too afraid of the rough ground.  Clancy and his horse chase after the other horses until they tire out.  Then Clancy turns the herd and gets them all safely home.  This story is still told amongst the stockmen of Australia

Written By: Howard on 08/12/10 at 6:58 am

magic?

I love magic.

Written By: snozberries on 08/12/10 at 9:55 am

some horses escape and the men try to round them up.  A guy called Clancy and his horse were told at first they couldn't help because they weren't strong enough.  Then they are allowed to go along to help.  Someone gives instructions to wheel the horses around to turn them for home before they see the mountains.  Clancy tries to do this but the horses see the mountains and run away.  Only Clancy can follow them - the other men are too afraid of the rough ground.  Clancy and his horse chase after the other horses until they tire out.  Then Clancy turns the herd and gets them all safely home.   This story is still told amongst the stockmen of Australia

THANKS!  :) 8)

Written By: Howard on 08/12/10 at 6:51 pm

Good Evening.  :)

Written By: Step-chan on 08/12/10 at 11:28 pm

Good after midnight! :)

Written By: Howard on 08/13/10 at 7:05 am

Good Morning. :)

Written By: Bobo on 08/13/10 at 12:48 pm

I have a new bear. Yay! His name is Arthur.

Written By: Howard on 08/13/10 at 2:48 pm

Good Afternoon.

Written By: Bobo on 08/13/10 at 2:48 pm

Greetings Howhard!

Written By: Howard on 08/13/10 at 2:50 pm

Greetings Howhard!

Hey Bobo,How is today?  :)

Written By: snozberries on 08/13/10 at 8:28 pm

Hello Arthur the Bear.  :)

Written By: Bobo on 08/13/10 at 8:29 pm

Arthur says hello!

Written By: Bobo on 08/13/10 at 8:29 pm

Sometime soon I will take a picture of him.

Written By: snozberries on 08/13/10 at 8:33 pm

Can't wait to see it... is he a white bear? brown bear? black? purple? red? blue? green? yellow? orange? pink? fuchia? oatmeal? lemon? cherry? banana?

apples peaches pumpkin pie?

Written By: Bobo on 08/13/10 at 8:35 pm

Oh gosh. I can't find him. I also need to take a picture of my polar bear...

Written By: snozberries on 08/13/10 at 8:39 pm

Oh gosh. I can't find him. I also need to take a picture of my polar bear...

oh no!

Written By: Bobo on 08/13/10 at 8:40 pm

oh no!

He's around somewhere - he can only be in one of two places...

Written By: snozberries on 08/13/10 at 8:44 pm

He's around somewhere - he can only be in one of two places...

well he's not here so he must be there!  ;D

Written By: Bobo on 08/13/10 at 8:44 pm

well he's not here so he must be there!  ;D

True enough. Not sure where my aunt put him when I last saw her yesterday though...

Written By: snozberries on 08/13/10 at 8:53 pm

True enough. Not sure where my aunt put him when I last saw her yesterday though...

tell your aunt she should keep her paws off Arthur

Written By: Howard on 08/14/10 at 7:01 am

Written By: Step-chan on 08/14/10 at 11:33 am

Good afternoon.

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 11:33 am

Good afternoon Step-chan! How are things?

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 11:33 am

Arthur is still missing...

Written By: Howard on 08/14/10 at 1:46 pm

Arthur is still missing...

Who's Arthur? ???

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 1:46 pm

Who's Arthur? ???

My bear!

Written By: Howard on 08/14/10 at 1:48 pm

My bear!

You own a bear?  :o

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 1:49 pm

You own a bear?  :o

I have several bears!

Written By: Howard on 08/14/10 at 1:49 pm

I have several bears!

What do live in? A zoo? :o

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 1:50 pm

What do live in? A zoo? :o

Nay! My bedroom!

Written By: Howard on 08/14/10 at 1:51 pm

Nay! My bedroom!

your bears live in your bedroom?  :o

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 1:53 pm

I found him! He had fallen behind my cabinet!

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 1:54 pm

your bears live in your bedroom?  :o

Where do you expect them to live?

Written By: Howard on 08/14/10 at 1:54 pm

Oh.

Written By: Howard on 08/14/10 at 1:55 pm

Where do you expect them to live?

in a zoo.

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 1:55 pm

in a zoo.

Aha. :D Zoo! Obviously not Zoo magazine...

Written By: Howard on 08/14/10 at 1:58 pm

Aha. :D Zoo! Obviously not Zoo magazine...

http://www.isubscribe.co.uk/images/covers/uk/5/3344/large/Zoo2270602945.jpg

Is it this magazine?  :D

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 1:59 pm

Oh Howhard... why did I even mention it..?!

Written By: Howard on 08/14/10 at 2:00 pm

Oh Howhard... why did I even mention it..?!

hey you mentioned Zoo magazine. ;D

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 2:00 pm

hey you mentioned Zoo magazine. ;D

But you mentioned zoos...

Written By: Howard on 08/14/10 at 2:02 pm

But you mentioned zoos...

That is the Zoo Magazine with British babes. ;D

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 2:02 pm

Never mind. There are worse things I could have mentioned..! :D

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 2:03 pm

That is the Zoo Magazine with British babes. ;D

Oh, I thought you meant with the animals...

Written By: Howard on 08/14/10 at 2:03 pm

Never mind. There are worse things I could have mentioned..! :D

Imagine being in a zoo with those hot women? :o

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 2:03 pm

Imagine being in a zoo with those hot women? :o

Ooh. *excited face*

Written By: Howard on 08/14/10 at 2:04 pm

Oh, I thought you meant with the animals...

they are animals: cougars ;)

Written By: Howard on 08/14/10 at 2:04 pm

Ooh. *excited face*

don't get too excited.

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 2:04 pm

they are animals: cougars ;)

That's a slightly bizarre change of subject. :D

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 2:04 pm

don't get too excited.

Not as excited as you, at least..

Written By: Howard on 08/14/10 at 2:06 pm

That's a slightly bizarre change of subject. :D

have you dated a cougar?

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 2:15 pm

have you dated a cougar?

Well, once, but you know, it didn't work out.

Written By: snozberries on 08/14/10 at 2:22 pm

poor arthur....bobo gave him a boo boo

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 2:23 pm

poor arthur....bobo gave him a boo boo

Nay, I asked him, he felt no pain because he is only two days old!

Written By: snozberries on 08/14/10 at 2:24 pm

sooooo many comments....none of them appropriate!  :P

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 2:24 pm

sooooo many comments....none of them appropriate!  :P

That's okay. I am open to comments!

Written By: snozberries on 08/14/10 at 2:25 pm

That's okay. I am open to comments!

I'm more open to remaining a member of the boards  :D

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 2:25 pm

I'm more open to remaining a member of the boards  :D

Fair play. :D

Written By: Bobo on 08/14/10 at 5:25 pm

Just gone past 21,000. Just 1214 until I pass to the next rank!

Written By: Howard on 08/15/10 at 7:02 am

Sorry about that.

Written By: Howard on 08/15/10 at 7:02 am

Written By: Ashkicksass on 08/15/10 at 2:06 pm

Hello darling LTEers.  I love you guys!  How is everybody?

Written By: Bobo on 08/15/10 at 2:07 pm

All is good! I need to move at some point between now and whenever, though...

Written By: Ashkicksass on 08/15/10 at 2:08 pm

All is good! I need to move at some point between now and whenever, though...

Move your body or move homes?

Written By: Bobo on 08/15/10 at 2:18 pm

Move your body or move homes?

Move my tuchis from this seat...!

Written By: Step-chan on 08/15/10 at 5:28 pm

Running at the speed of farts...  :D

Written By: Howard on 08/15/10 at 7:08 pm

Hello darling LTEers.  I love you guys!  How is everybody?

not doing good,Pathmark will be going out of business.  :(

Written By: Howard on 08/15/10 at 7:09 pm

Written By: snozberries on 08/15/10 at 8:14 pm

Move my tuchis from this seat...!

;D

Written By: snozberries on 08/15/10 at 8:14 pm

oh no....start looking for work now Howard

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/15/10 at 8:26 pm

I am at home... till Wednesday, and then back to more fair :D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 08/16/10 at 12:06 am

Oh dear.  I'm sorry to hear that. 

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 6:55 am

oh no....start looking for work now Howard

It was all about the rent,the landlord wanted to double or triple the rent and they can't afford to pay it so they will close as of October 13th. :(

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 6:55 am

Good Morning.  :)

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/16/10 at 8:27 am

It was all about the rent,the landlord wanted to double or triple the rent and they can't afford to pay it so they will close as of October 13th. :(
Sorry to hear about this!  Hopefully the locals will make a roar, and then either another grocery store will go in (or the landlord will make an informed decision and rethink his position and Pathmark will stay)- it has to get out to the locals though.  Locals hate being inconvenienced when it comes to grocery shopping.

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 12:24 pm

Sorry to hear about this!  Hopefully the locals will make a roar, and then either another grocery store will go in (or the landlord will make an informed decision and rethink his position and Pathmark will stay)- it has to get out to the locals though.  Locals hate being inconvenienced when it comes to grocery shopping.

so true.  The grocery store I used to work updated their interiors - now I hate shopping there because none of the aisles are the same. I had the layout of the store memorized and could get in and out in record time but now I spend twice as long looking for stuff. I just go to another store.  I don't know the layout of the other store nearly as well as I knew the layout of the place I worked for two years but I know it better than new layout of my store - it's highly inconvenient.

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/16/10 at 2:49 pm

so true.  The grocery store I used to work updated their interiors - now I hate shopping there because none of the aisles are the same. I had the layout of the store memorized and could get in and out in record time but now I spend twice as long looking for stuff. I just go to another store.   I don't know the layout of the other store nearly as well as I knew the layout of the place I worked for two years but I know it better than new layout of my store - it's highly inconvenient.
Exactly!!!  We have a store chain that likes to do a floor change every 2 months (I figure it is too make people continually walk throughout the store to encourage spontaneous buying).  I hate it and try not to go there!

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 5:17 pm

Exactly!!!  We have a store chain that likes to do a floor change every 2 months (I figure it is too make people continually walk throughout the store to encourage spontaneous buying).  I hate it and try not to go there!

yeah... the store I worked at is close to the university so I will go there if I'm lucky enough to get a lunch break....it's rare but happens occasionally.  I do still know a couple people who work there so I like to stop by and say hi but I will never do my major shopping there anymore.

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/16/10 at 5:54 pm

yeah... the store I worked at is close to the university so I will go there if I'm lucky enough to get a lunch break....it's rare but happens occasionally.  I do still know a couple people who work there so I like to stop by and say hi but I will never do my major shopping there anymore.
See Howard - the public needs to know!  They don't want to be inconvenienced! 

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 6:50 pm

Good Afternoon/Evening Howard.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 6:59 pm

I bet the store manager is crapping his pants scared to death right now.

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 7:00 pm

Good Afternoon/Evening Howard.  ;)

Written By: Frank on 08/16/10 at 7:05 pm

I bet the store manager is crapping his pants scared to death right now.

He might be. Lock the washrooms now just for fun  ;D

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 7:06 pm

He might be. Lock the washrooms now just for fun  ;D

and I'm going to keep cleaning the breakroom until the store closes.

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 7:09 pm

Set my watch alarm an hour late so I'm awake an hour later than normal... stupid me...

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 7:10 pm

Hello Bobo. :)

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 7:10 pm

Greetings Howhard!

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 7:11 pm

Greetings Howhard!

How goes it?

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 7:13 pm

How goes it?

Slightly mad at myself for being stupid but otherwise fine. At least I woke up before 1:30...

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 7:13 pm

Slightly mad at myself for bieng stupid but otherwise fine. At least I woke up before 1:30...

be glad..

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 7:14 pm

And then I spelt "being" wrong...

Written By: Frank on 08/16/10 at 7:15 pm

and I'm going to keep cleaning the breakroom until the store closes.

Good attitude!

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 7:15 pm

And then I spelt "being" wrong...

Don't worry I do that too.

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 7:16 pm

It's better to clean the breakroom than it is to break the cleanroom..

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 7:16 pm

Good attitude!

when they break it down who knows what It will look like.

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 7:16 pm

when they break it down who knows what It will look like.

Presumably if it's a breakroom, when it's been broken, it just looks like a... room.

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 7:17 pm

Presumably if it's a breakroom, when it's been broken, it just looks like a... room.

with ants and bugs and cockroaches.  :P

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 7:18 pm

with ants and bugs and cockroaches.  :P

Mmm delicious.

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 7:19 pm

Mmm delicious.

::) really?

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 7:20 pm

::) really?

Well, no. But lots of vitamin C!

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 7:20 pm

you're nuts.

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 7:20 pm

you're nuts.

I try my hardest..

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 7:21 pm

I try my hardest..

to be nuts?

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 7:21 pm

to be nuts?

Yes yes.

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 7:22 pm

Still not enough posts so far today...

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 7:22 pm

We try.

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 7:24 pm

And I still have 1171 answers to submit to WA before I pass to the next ranking...

Written By: Frank on 08/16/10 at 7:26 pm

I try my hardest..

you don;t have to try that hard

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 7:27 pm

you don;t have to try that hard

Well, the journey is much more fun than the destination..

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 7:28 pm

I love Journey.

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 7:28 pm

I love socks.

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 7:30 pm

I love sex and socks.

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 7:31 pm

I love sex and socks.

Don't get the two mixed up though, it could be embarrassing..

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 7:34 pm

unless it's sexy socks.

Written By: Frank on 08/16/10 at 7:35 pm

Well, the journey is much more fun than the destination..

usually is.

The Chicago white sex (baseball) team would have an interesting logo...

Written By: Howard on 08/16/10 at 7:36 pm

usually is.The Chicago white sex (baseball) team would have an interesting logo...

or white chicago sex.

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 7:41 pm

News fail...

Written By: Frank on 08/16/10 at 7:44 pm

News fail...

Britney Spears annouces she will run for President is 2012?

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 7:46 pm

Britney Spears annouces she will run for President is 2012?

No no. No news at all today. Diane Sawyer must have gotten confused and been absent..

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 8:39 pm

no no no....not Vitamin C.... Protein... O0

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 8:39 pm

you're nuts.

you say this like it's news....

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 8:40 pm

to be nuts?

you say this like it's news :D

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 8:40 pm

I love Journey.

HEY!!! SO DO I!!!  8)

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 9:27 pm

no no no....not Vitamin C.... Protein... O0

Ah yes. I thought they were the same thing. :D

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 9:28 pm

Ah yes. I thought they were the same thing. :D

now it all makes sense  ;)

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 9:28 pm

I love...

Snoz.

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 9:30 pm

Snoz loves

TV!!!!

SWEET TEA!!!

and BOBO!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 9:31 pm

Yay you were naming them in reverse order from number three to number one!

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 9:31 pm

Yay you were naming them in reverse order from number three to number one!

or....1, 3 and 2  ;)

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 9:32 pm

or....1, 3 and 2  ;)

Quite possibly!

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 9:32 pm

can't wait for karen to comment about how sweet tea isn't tea  ::)

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 9:32 pm

I wonder if sweet peas are like peas...

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 9:33 pm

Or sweet potatoes...

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 9:33 pm

Or a three-piece sweet. Mmm... delicious.

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 9:35 pm

this one is new to me...

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 9:35 pm

Or sweet potatoes...

aside from color, I fail to see the difference between sweet potatoes and yams.

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 9:35 pm

this one is new to me...

What about three sweetpeas? Isn't a sweetpea some kind of plant?

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 9:36 pm

but wouldn't it be weird if they were only twice as sweet?

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 9:36 pm

aside from color, I fail to see the difference between sweet potatoes and yams.

Me neither, until I found this.. Personally I don't know the difference between tubers and tubas...

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 9:37 pm

but wouldn't it be weird if they were only twice as sweet?

That would be weird and cruel..

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 9:38 pm

What about three sweetpeas? Isn't a sweetpea some kind of plant?

I have eaten Sweet peas (not the flowers)....

the young sweet peas are my favorite...but if the only sweat pea you know is this one....

http://www.everwonder.com/david/popeye/sweetpea1.jpg

then what typed just sounded wrong

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 9:39 pm

Suite pee, on the other hand, is just what happens when you urinate on a sofa...

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 9:40 pm

Me neither, until I found this.. Personally I don't know the difference between tubers and tubas...

thanks... I think tubers is short for tubular and I think they use it as a nickname for surfers.  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 9:40 pm

Suite pee, on the other hand, is just what happens when you urinate on a sofa...

;D

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 9:40 pm

thanks... I think tubers is short for tubular and I think they use it as a nickname for surfers.  ;)

Whereas tuba is an abbreviation for... "tu ba..d you couldn't find a decent instrument to play instead of this useless clunk of junk".

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 9:41 pm

Whereas tuba is an abbreviation for... "tu ba..d you couldn't find a decent instrument to play instead of this useless clunk of junk".

NICE!

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 9:41 pm

;D

Sigh. Only you and Ash would appreciate that one...

Written By: snozberries on 08/16/10 at 9:44 pm

Sigh. Only you and Ash would appreciate that one...

at least I was here to appreciate it so it didn't go to waste!  ;D

but alas... now I shall take my leave!  Nite bobo!

Written By: Bobo on 08/16/10 at 9:44 pm

Good knight! Loves for you!

Written By: Howard on 08/17/10 at 5:35 am

Written By: Bobo on 08/17/10 at 5:35 am

Greetings Howhard! How are things?

Written By: Howard on 08/17/10 at 5:37 am

Greetings Howhard! How are things?

I'm doing fairly ok.

Written By: Bobo on 08/17/10 at 5:37 am

I'm doing fairly ok.

That is fairly good news.

Written By: Howard on 08/17/10 at 5:38 am

That is fairly good news.

How are things over there?

Written By: Bobo on 08/17/10 at 5:39 am

How are things over there?

All is good. I'm trying to make a new playlist..

Written By: Howard on 08/17/10 at 5:39 am

All is good. I'm trying to make a new playlist..

music?

Written By: Bobo on 08/17/10 at 5:40 am

music?

Yes yes.

NEXT PAGE: LTE mark 2

Check for new replies or respond here...