» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Re: LTE mark 2

Written By: snozberries on 02/13/10 at 9:48 pm

I was here I was postng up a frenzy in the we are the world thread  ;D

Written By: Bobo on 02/13/10 at 9:49 pm

How are the bobo Olympics? Have you won any medals yet?

I won Olympics in the one-man Bobo competition. It's a bit like the two-man bob but different.

Written By: snozberries on 02/13/10 at 9:49 pm

;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/13/10 at 9:50 pm

sami's online... I wonder how the party went.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/13/10 at 10:05 pm

Omg - I am in 8 year old drama girl hell!!!  Right now

Written By: Bobo on 02/13/10 at 10:05 pm

Greetings Sami!

Written By: Bobo on 02/13/10 at 10:05 pm

Greetings all!

Written By: snozberries on 02/13/10 at 10:06 pm

do you still have ten girls or did the numbers dwindle some  for the slumber party?

Written By: Dagwood on 02/13/10 at 10:06 pm

That happens when you get a group of 8 yr olds together.  Girls and drama go hand in hand.

Written By: karen on 02/13/10 at 10:06 pm

Are they giggling non-stop?

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/13/10 at 10:07 pm

sami's online... I wonder how the party went.
Did that answer your question?  Wow they fight over everything- and there are a couple of ring leaders - I want to nix

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/13/10 at 10:08 pm

do you still have ten girls or did the numbers dwindle some  for the slumber party?
Still 10 - no home sickness yet

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/13/10 at 10:10 pm

That happens when you get a group of 8 yr olds together.  Girls and drama go hand in hand.
1 asleep - 4 more in the room watching. G-force....  And 5 in the other room " playing/ arguing". I think we have had 3 different sets of tears ....  Blah

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/13/10 at 10:11 pm

Are they giggling non-stop?
Yes some - need to limit party to 5 next year

Written By: snozberries on 02/13/10 at 10:12 pm

Did that answer your question?   Wow they fight over everything- and there are a couple of ring leaders - I want to nix

you have my permission  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 02/13/10 at 10:14 pm

1 asleep - 4 more in the room watching. G-force....  And 5 in the other room " playing/ arguing". I think we have had 3 different sets of tears ....  Blah

wow...how'd you manage to get one to sleep... did you give her "grape juice"?  ;)

perhaps you should give "grape juice" to the others... then they'll all be out... or take the juice yourself... then they'll still be nuts but you won't care as much.  :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/13/10 at 10:32 pm

wow...how'd you manage to get one to sleep... did you give her "grape juice"?   ;)

perhaps you should give "grape juice" to the others... then they'll all be out... or take the juice yourself... then they'll still be nuts but you won't care as much.  :D
Sounds like a plan - except we have to keep it on the down low...  I was already tempted to spike my punch with vodka (afraid I was going to have to drive homesick girl home)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/13/10 at 10:43 pm

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs now 8)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/13/10 at 11:54 pm

2 more down (1 is mine), and 1 homesick ( called mom, she says she's staying - lol of course hello v- day)...  5 still holding strong!  Goonies now in!

Written By: Howard on 02/14/10 at 7:35 am

Hey Bobo,Wherever you are.  :)

Written By: Midas on 02/14/10 at 10:00 am

You sure have some weird weather in Iowa.  WHAR'S MAH TRACTOR?

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/14/10 at 12:49 pm

You sure have some weird weather in Iowa.  WHAR'S MAH TRACTOR?
As long as it's big and green!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/14/10 at 3:53 pm

Hi everyone.  I don't have time to catch up on everything, but had to stop in anyway.

Sami, how was the party?

Written By: Howard on 02/14/10 at 8:11 pm

is there any spaghetti in the forecast? ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/14/10 at 8:12 pm

Hi Guys.  :)

Written By: Frank on 02/15/10 at 12:04 pm

Harrow LTE!

Written By: Midas on 02/15/10 at 1:57 pm

As long as it's big and green!

:o

My cousin went to school at Univ of Iowa and anytime we mentioned Iowa we always said, "Where's my tractor?"  In a southern-type accent :D

Written By: Howard on 02/15/10 at 3:55 pm

Hi Bobo,Wherever you're hiding.  :)

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 3:57 pm

Greetings all!

Written By: Howard on 02/15/10 at 3:58 pm

Greetings all!

There you are and here I am.

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 3:58 pm

Are you sure you're here and not there?

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 3:59 pm

Victoria has to get a taxi. She doesn't even own shoes.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 3:59 pm

Hi everyone.  I don't have time to catch up on everything, but had to stop in anyway.

Sami, how was the party?
It was great - except for some brattiness, and extreme tiredness (but if you are talking slumber parties, I guess those are both expected)...  There are a couple of the girls friends that I would like her to "rethink"

Written By: Howard on 02/15/10 at 3:59 pm

Are you sure you're here and not there?

I'm here and you're not.

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 4:00 pm

I'm here and you're not.

No no, you're not here, I'm here.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 4:00 pm

:o

My cousin went to school at Univ of Iowa and anytime we mentioned Iowa we always said, "Where's my tractor?"  In a southern-type accent :D
Hell that is the way of life here... I was happy to get to go and watch Illinois kick Iowa's ass - LIVE last week 8)

Written By: Howard on 02/15/10 at 4:03 pm

No no, you're not here, I'm here.

Aren't we all here? ???

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 4:03 pm

Aren't we all here? ???

Here there and everywhere.

Written By: Howard on 02/15/10 at 4:04 pm

LTE is here.

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 4:05 pm

LTE does a dance.

Written By: Howard on 02/15/10 at 4:06 pm

LTE does disco.

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 4:08 pm

2 more down (1 is mine), and 1 homesick ( called mom, she says she's staying - lol of course hello v- day)...  5 still holding strong!   Goonies now in!

GOONIES!!!

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 4:09 pm

LTE does Dallas.

Written By: Howard on 02/15/10 at 4:09 pm

LTE does Dallas.

I thought it was Debbie...  :D

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 4:10 pm

Victoria has to get a taxi. She doesn't even own shoes.

Beckham?

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 4:10 pm

Beckham?

Coren.

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 4:11 pm

Palindromic post count!

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 4:11 pm

Coren.

never heard of her

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 4:12 pm

Palindromic post count!

and a good one at that... 44544  8)

Written By: Howard on 02/15/10 at 4:12 pm

Hey Q.  :)

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 4:12 pm

never heard of her

She is quite a legend.

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 4:12 pm

hey howard

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 4:13 pm

She is quite a legend.

in her mind and yours?

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 4:13 pm

and if she is why doesn't she own shoes?

Written By: Howard on 02/15/10 at 4:14 pm

hey howard

How's work?

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 4:15 pm

Hellos - thinking about taking another nap....

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 4:16 pm

and if she is why doesn't she own shoes?

Because she is sitting on a desk therefore she doesn't need any.

Written By: Howard on 02/15/10 at 4:17 pm

Sami...  :)

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 4:19 pm

How's work?

I wouldn't know I'm at home  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 4:19 pm

Because she is sitting on a desk therefore she doesn't need any.

people should always wear shoes.

Written By: Howard on 02/15/10 at 4:20 pm

I wouldn't know I'm at home  ;)

I'm at home too.

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 4:20 pm

you've earned it!

Written By: Howard on 02/15/10 at 4:21 pm

I'm thinking about a nap too.

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 4:22 pm

I'm thinking about a nap too.

lets all take naps!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 4:22 pm

Yep - tis me, still trying to recoop from slumber party (did I mention we had 1 who got an ear ache at about 1:30 (and she was adamant - she did not want us too call mom; i am really not sure how "stable" the family is - mom just ran over dad with vehicle...) - and with her not being my child, I was hesitant to give her anything (tylenol or motrin) - so I gave her ice pack and heating pad to see what worked.  And sat with her till she fell asleep - around 4... :P  The next morning - she was playing with everyone again.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 4:23 pm

you've earned it!
the contractors are here banging around upstairs - hammering, drilling, sawing, and all that annoying stuff - but if they don't, upstairs will never get done

Written By: Howard on 02/15/10 at 4:26 pm

lets all take naps!

Sure,why not.

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 4:36 pm

Yep - tis me, still trying to recoop from slumber party (did I mention we had 1 who got an ear ache at about 1:30 (and she was adamant - she did not want us too call mom; i am really not sure how "stable" the family is - mom just ran over dad with vehicle...) - and with her not being my child, I was hesitant to give her anything (tylenol or motrin) - so I gave her ice pack and heating pad to see what worked.  And sat with her till she fell asleep - around 4... :P  The next morning - she was playing with everyone again.

on purpose?  :o    ;D I shouldn't laugh but I did...

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 4:45 pm

on purpose?  :o    ;D I shouldn't laugh but I did...
well knowing how volatile a house it is...  I am sure it went something like - mom and dad yelling, mom get's in car to leave, dad doesn't want her to leave, he jumps out infront of moving vehicle, she hits him....  Yes this is the life of a family that has 6 children :P (from high school down to preschool).  I laughed too, no worries there.  I just feel sorry for the children.  And the girl, was the most polite at the party.  She hates pictures taken (everytime I would raise the camera, she'd put her head down and frown - where she would be laughing and playing before).  And when 2 girls were fighting, she left the room they were in came out to me and stayed there stating "I hate it when people fight"....  She left a soft spot in my heart...

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 4:48 pm

well knowing how volatile a house it is...  I am sure it went something like - mom and dad yelling, mom get's in car to leave, dad doesn't want her to leave, he jumps out infront of moving vehicle, she hits him....  Yes this is the life of a family that has 6 children :P (from high school down to preschool).  I laughed too, no worries there.  I just feel sorry for the children.  And the girl, was the most polite at the party.  She hates pictures taken (everytime I would raise the camera, she'd put her head down and frown - where she would be laughing and playing before).  And when 2 girls were fighting, she left the room they were in came out to me and stayed there stating "I hate it when people fight"....  She left a soft spot in my heart...

aw poor kid.... :\'(  you know I hate all kids... 'cept for the kids of people I know  ;)  but the sad ones do turn my black heart kinda purple.. not quite red but no longer black  :)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 4:50 pm

aw poor kid.... :\'(   you know I hate all kids... 'cept for the kids of people I know  ;)  but the sad ones do turn my black heart kinda purple.. not quite red but no longer black  :)
me too - I hate to think how "depressed" the girl will be as she get's older. 

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 4:51 pm

me too - I hate to think how "depressed" the girl will be as she get's older. 

yeah... hopefully she doesn't become a target of the other kids when they get older...she sounds like a potential candidate for being bullied.  :(

Written By: karen on 02/15/10 at 4:51 pm

in her mind and yours?

I've heard of her

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 4:53 pm

I've heard of her

is she only famous in the UK?

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 4:56 pm

yeah... hopefully she doesn't become a target of the other kids when they get older...she sounds like a potential candidate for being bullied.  :(
Oh gosh....  I am not sure about that, she is small, but if she has the temper of either parent - or both... She will not be bullied.  If she is she will fight back (by kicking your teeth in, or running you over).  I am just afraid of other destructive behavior's more so than anything.

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 4:59 pm

Oh gosh....  I am not sure about that, she is small, but if she has the temper of either parent - or both... She will not be bullied.  If she is she will fight back (by kicking your teeth in, or running you over).  I am just afraid of other destructive behavior's more so than anything.

I just figure if she shuts down when people are showing her atttention (taking pics) and if she leaves the room when people fight then she could be identified as weak and therefore make her a target.. you're right about the other  behavior as well tho..

Written By: karen on 02/15/10 at 5:03 pm

is she only famous in the UK?

Probably.  I know her from a programme called Balderdash and Piffle.  It seems she is also known for playing tournament poker
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Coren

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 5:09 pm

I just figure if she shuts down when people are showing her atttention (taking pics) and if she leaves the room when people fight then she could be identified as weak and therefore make her a target.. you're right about the other  behavior as well tho..
It is definitely possible.  I have never seen a child react so too pictures.  I can understand her not liking fighting (people can get hurt).  But man the pictures, she played with our youngest one a lot.  She would talk to me, she did not understand why someone would bring their DS (we had one girl who did...  I wouldn't even let my girls get their's out - man kids need to learn to socialize) and she hung all the girls Build a Bear Clothes on their hangers.  She was rather sweet, orderly, and very adult like.

Written By: karen on 02/15/10 at 5:13 pm

It is definitely possible.  I have never seen a child react so too pictures.  I can understand her not liking fighting (people can get hurt).  But man the pictures, she played with our youngest one a lot.  She would talk to me, she did not understand why someone would bring their DS (we had one girl who did...  I wouldn't even let my girls get their's out - man kids need to learn to socialize) and she hung all the girls Build a Bear Clothes on their hangers.  She was rather sweet, orderly, and very adult like.

She's sounds lovely, but like she's missing out on things at home.

And what's with bringing something like a DS to a party?  I remember being annoyed with one of James's friends when he brought his DS to a playdate.  Totally antisocial.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 5:16 pm

She's sounds lovely, but like she's missing out on things at home.

And what's with bringing something like a DS to a party?  I remember being annoyed with one of James's friends when he brought his DS to a playdate.  Totally antisocial.
I don't know, I do not get it either.  We won't let the girls take them to school either.  I see kids standing along the wall, playing their ds during recess.  I tell the girls they need to play, exercise, and learn how to socialize with other kids.  Call me old-fashioned

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 5:19 pm

maybe the family is in witness protection... why else be in Iowa.  ;) ;D  and the stress of the secret lifestyle is why the parents fight so much

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 5:33 pm

maybe the family is in witness protection... why else be in Iowa.  ;) ;D  and the stress of the secret lifestyle is why the parents fight so much
well then this family has been in the witness protection program for 2 generations then (because the older brother, to the "father" graduated with my hubby) ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 6:13 pm

well then this family has been in the witness protection program for 2 generations then (because the older brother, to the "father" graduated with my hubby) ;D

Then they are hiding in plain sight?  :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 6:19 pm

Then they are hiding in plain sight?  :D
A GOOD SHOW O0

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 6:20 pm

Walking tacos for supper - YUMM (I am soo excited)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 6:22 pm

Walking tacos for supper - YUMM (I am soo excited)

What is a walking taco and how do you make it?  I'm trying to figure out what to make - maybe I'll try them!  :)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 6:29 pm

What is a walking taco and how do you make it?  I'm trying to figure out what to make - maybe I'll try them!   :)
LOVE EM - and they are easy.

Make batch of taco meat....  grab yourself some lettuce, tomatoes, cheese (whatever - You put into a taco) - sour cream (ranch is good too), salsa.  Get a bag of Doritos (or Fritos, I prefer doritos) grab bag (for large), lunch bag (for small) and crush them slightly.  Put all the fixin's in the bag, and eat it... 

http://photos-images.active.com/file/1/2145935/optimized/d5fd12af-749e-4bf4-a360-5336c5538718.jpg

http://linuxdave.com/albums/grand-rapids-festival-6/FOTA6_walking_taco_2.sized.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eLsrsA9bZAk/SJh0uDOHDhI/AAAAAAAABBY/aeLN9vVk0gA/s320/100_3319.JPG

You can also make them in a bowl... the bag is just NO DISHES....  I love em, fair food, and "game" food here (baseball, basketball, wrestling, etc...)

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 6:32 pm

A GOOD SHOW O0

yep... hope it comes back.

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 6:33 pm

sorry Sami but nothing about that sounds appetizing... and nope its not about the cheese  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 6:40 pm

sorry Sami but nothing about that sounds appetizing... and nope its not about the cheese  ;D
Sorry :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 6:44 pm

But I have Ash and Robin convinced

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 6:46 pm

Whatever!  It sounds awesome!  Especially the no dishes part.  I have everything except the chips.  I am sooo getting some the next time I go to the store.  This is going to be a new addition to my menu!

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 6:48 pm

Whatever!  It sounds awesome!  Especially the no dishes part.  I have everything except the chips.  I am sooo getting some the next time I go to the store.  This is going to be a new addition to my menu!

::) :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 6:49 pm

I hope you like it,  it is easy, and I think tasty....  And the kids love to have them (they get frustrated when the stuff falls out of their taco shells) - and whenever you have a reason to eat chips with your meal is a good thingO0  I like Doritos, but some like to use Frito's...

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 7:04 pm

::) :P

;D

Admit it Snoz...you want some.  You want some RIGHT NOW!!!

With Cheeeeeeese!!!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 7:07 pm

;D

With Cheeeeeeese!!!
She ran off to go get some - that is where she is at right now ;)

;D ;D ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 7:12 pm

;D ;D ;D

Totally.  Her cheese and feet hating is just a front.  She's probably getting a pedicure right now.

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 7:18 pm

;D

With Cheeeeeeese!!!

um... yeah.. can I have two please?  8-P

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 7:19 pm

What is that medal with the H that you guys have?

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 7:19 pm

;D ;D ;D

no I was in the bathrooom vomiting at the thought  :P

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 7:20 pm

Totally.  Her cheese and feet hating is just a front.  She's probably getting a pedicure right now.

i am soaking my feet in melted cheese and frog slime.... wanna smell  :P

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 7:22 pm

its for having a highlighted topic.  We've both had topics featured on the front page...

first you have to come up with a good topic like Sami's parents failing health thread.. then you  have to get Cat to see it, if she thinks its a good topic she'll put it on the front page and give you a medal or something..

Bribery works with her too but apparently the first post cannot have images in it for some reason.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 7:23 pm

I bet that makes them really soft!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 7:24 pm

its for having a highlighted topic.  We've both had topics featured on the front page...

first you have to come up with a good topic like Sami's parents failing health thread.. then you  have to get Cat to see it, if she thinks its a good topic she'll put it on the front page and give you a medal or something..

Bribery works with her too but apparently the first post cannot have images in it for some reason.

I thought you were like, honored members or something.

Dignitaries.

Or Ho's

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:24 pm

Greetings all!

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:25 pm

Sigh. I need other badges apart from MH - every time I see my badges, I think of Min Hembio.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 7:27 pm

Greetings all!

Hi Bobo!!  :)

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:27 pm

Gosh, it feels much earlier than it really is.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 7:27 pm

Sigh. I need other badges apart from MH - every time I see my badges, I think of Min Hembio.

I think "Master Honoree."

or

"Mega Ho."

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:27 pm

How is Ash?

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 7:28 pm

How is Ash?

Good.  I have been working hard today cleaning and doing laundry.  Now I'm hungry and I need to make dinner but I don't know what to make.

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 7:29 pm

Dignitaries.

Or Ho's

that's me.... ho all the way!  ;D

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:29 pm

snoz is also here!

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:29 pm

that's me.... ho all the way!  ;D

Ho ho ho!

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 7:29 pm

can't you reorder your badges so the H comes before the M?

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:32 pm

can't you reorder your badges so the H comes before the M?

I don't think I can.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 7:32 pm

What does it mean?  I googled it, and it's a website, but it didn't say the actual meaning.

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:33 pm

I think it translates as "stupid idiots who deserve to be pwned".

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:34 pm

Aha. It translates from the Swedish as "my home theatre".

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 7:35 pm

What does it mean?  I googled it, and it's a website, but it didn't say the actual meaning.

see that 750 in the bottom corner of the page? that is our place on the big boards... big boards track stats for message boards

Min Hembio is the annoying (brazillian I think) message board that we keep getting in reach of and then they pull away from us. We beat them once last week but now they have about 2400 more posts than we do.

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 7:35 pm

I think it translates as "stupid idiots who deserve to be pwned".

That too...

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 7:36 pm

Aha. It translates from the Swedish as "my home theatre".

oh yeah... they are swedish.  yeah they need to be taken down!!!

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:36 pm

That too...

I wonder what that is in Swedish.

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:36 pm

Dumma idioter som förtjänar att pwned

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 7:37 pm

see that 750 in the bottom corner of the page? that is our place on the big boards... big boards track stats for message boards

Min Hembio is the annoying (brazillian I think) message board that we keep getting in reach of and then they pull away from us. We beat them once last week but now they have about 2400 more posts than we do.

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/cwm21.gif

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 7:38 pm

I'll take your word for it!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 7:38 pm

that's the spirit!!! O0

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:42 pm

I somehow think that the Swiss are going to get pwned.

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:43 pm

They suck. Min Hembio, not that emote..

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 7:48 pm

LOL - she will never take pic's though - cause she doesn't want us to know....

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 7:49 pm

I guess I had a thread make it to the "Front Page" (Home Page) - Parents failing thread

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 7:50 pm

LOL - she will never take pic's though - cause she doesn't want us to know....

Nope.  She has to keep it on the DL cause she doesn't want to mess up her bad ass rep.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 7:50 pm

no I was in the bathrooom vomiting at the thought  :P
Eww - that makes me queesy :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 7:50 pm

I bet they will be sooo smooth

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 7:51 pm

???  pics I did not know....

Written By: Step-chan on 02/15/10 at 7:51 pm

Greetings Step-chan!

Greetings several days later with a cat on my lap.

I somehow bumbled onto the internet from home, even though the browser got messed up way earlier. :D

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:52 pm

Meow. Silly browser. Hope everything is okay now, Step-chan.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 7:52 pm

frog's are smooth - I bet it would be.  Great moisturizing properties there. 

What kind of cheese, may I ask ???

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:53 pm

2391 posts to MH as of yesterday's statcheck..

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 7:53 pm

???  pics I did not know....

cat mentioned it somewhere a while back... I just retained it for future reference

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 7:53 pm

Dignitaries.

Or Ho's
I would only have a little h if it was ho's - I have no experience in the ho business ;)

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:53 pm

3181 as of nowstats.

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 7:54 pm

frog's are smooth - I bet it would be.  Great moisturizing properties there. 

What kind of cheese, may I ask ???

Goudha I think.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 7:54 pm

Good.  I have been working hard today cleaning and doing laundry.  Now I'm hungry and I need to make dinner but I don't know what to make.
walking taco's - run to the corner gas station and grab some grab bags 8)

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:54 pm

Goudha I think.

Frog-flavoured gouda?

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 7:55 pm

I CURSE THE min hembio

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 7:56 pm

Whatever you say O0

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 7:57 pm

hee hee - now she has a goal - keep your eye on the prize ;)

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:57 pm

I CURSE THE min hembio

The only way to beat them is for us to ueberpost to the max.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 7:58 pm

Nope.  She has to keep it on the DL cause she doesn't want to mess up her bad ass rep.
I am imagining she has flowers and hearts on all of her toes as we speak....

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 7:58 pm

Watching the Winter Olympics makes me wish I could ski.

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 7:58 pm

I am imagining she has flowers and hearts on all of her toes as we speak....

you keep thinking that  ::)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 7:58 pm

cat mentioned it somewhere a while back... I just retained it for future reference
*putting it in the memory bank*

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 7:59 pm

Goudha I think.
OHhh - my favorite !  and my girls favorite 8)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 8:00 pm

The only way to beat them is for us to ueberpost to the max.
busy week here :P

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 8:00 pm

I bet they will be sooo smooth

Jinx!  You owe me a coke!!  :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 8:00 pm

you keep thinking that  ::)
;D ;D ;D

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 8:00 pm

busy week here :P

'tis all good.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 8:01 pm

walking taco's - run to the corner gas station and grab some grab bags 8)

I'm trying to con my husband into going to Taco Time and getting me a crisp chicken burrito.  So far he won't but I refuse to give up!

Written By: Step-chan on 02/15/10 at 8:02 pm

Meow. Silly browser. Hope everything is okay now, Step-chan.

Well, I see no signs of that malware now... But my access was screwed up. I somehow got onto msn, I'll have to see how I did that tommorrow.

The only downside, unless it was just a vid not working properly, is that I can't watch anything on Youtube. But I'll test that out again here later.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 8:03 pm

Jinx!  You owe me a coke!!   :D
Mmmmmm coke 8)

O0

http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/presscenter/img/imagebrands/downloads/lg_coca-cola_classic_bottle.jpg

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 8:03 pm

I'm trying to con my husband into going to Taco Time and getting me a crisp chicken burrito.  So far he won't but I refuse to give up!

tell him its the rule.. he has to go the day after VD.  you were supposed to go the day before but you forgot and you'll make it up to him later....some how  ;)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 8:05 pm

Tell him it's his night to cook... and then complain about anything he tries to cook ???

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 8:07 pm

tell him its the rule.. he has to go the day after VD.  you were supposed to go the day before but you forgot and you'll make it up to him later....some how  ;)
*trimmings*

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 8:09 pm

*trimmings*

yeah that....  :D

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 8:09 pm

I almost had a blonde moment. Silly me.

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 8:10 pm

Who's trimming what now? And should we tell Howhard?

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 8:11 pm

Who's trimming what now? And should we tell Howhard?

never tell Howard about trimmings.. it'll just depress him  ;)

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 8:12 pm

never tell Howard about trimmings.. it'll just depress him  ;)

Howhard never gets depressed. :D Just confused.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/15/10 at 8:14 pm

Howhard never gets depressed. :D Just confused.

Yes he does.  I made him cry in the fudge club because I fudged him for whining.

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 8:14 pm

Yes he does.  I made him cry in the fudge club because I fudged him for whining.

funny thing... he complains about getting fudged and about not gettting fudged... and sometimes he celebrates the fudging.... I don't get it.

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 8:15 pm

International fudge appreciation society!

Written By: Dagwood on 02/15/10 at 8:16 pm

funny thing... he complains about getting fudged and about not gettting fudged... and sometimes he celebrates the fudging.... I don't get it.

I've given up trying to figure him out.  It's a losing battle.

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/10 at 8:18 pm

I've given up trying to figure him out.  It's a losing battle.

it makes my head hurt.... plus probably the reason for a few of my grey hairs  ;)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 8:56 pm

yeah that....  :D
:D

;D ;D ;D

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 8:57 pm

ABC news finishes.

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 8:57 pm

Now I can think things again.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 8:57 pm

No one is allowed wine except me - and others whom I deem wine worthy - Howard NOT wine worthy (unless I am drinking it, he just keeps getting funnier)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 8:58 pm

That boy as inconsistent as the weather on the plain in spain.... :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 8:58 pm

it makes my head hurt.... plus probably the reason for a few of my grey hairs  ;)
fudge him for it ;)

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 9:00 pm

I feel like making some more flowers today.

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 9:00 pm

Using pipe cleaners and scissors and toilet roll tubes.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 9:01 pm

I feel like making some more flowers today.
You made hershey kiss roses too ???

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 9:02 pm

Using pipe cleaners and scissors and toilet roll tubes.
I see - those are fun, you can make tulip like flowers with egg cartons as well....

Written By: Bobo on 02/15/10 at 9:02 pm

Making arty crafty things makes me feel like a kid again. I love it.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/15/10 at 9:09 pm

Making arty crafty things makes me feel like a kid again. I love it.
Me too - why I like to make paper snowflakes....

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 11:20 pm

What happened to NP?  Why doesn't anyone get on it anymore?

Written By: Tam on 02/15/10 at 11:31 pm

Because that freak Andria went over there! 8-P

*ring ring*

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 11:34 pm

*ring ring*

LOL!  She is quite interesting, isn't she?

Written By: Tam on 02/15/10 at 11:38 pm

That's very diplomatic of you!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Jessica on 02/15/10 at 11:39 pm

She's doing it for shock value.  She's like my sister, who on a regular basis comes up with new crap to try and shock my family.  My sister's latest stunt almost succeeded.....she's going to church on Sundays.  With Jehovah's Witnesses.

Written By: Jessica on 02/15/10 at 11:40 pm

That's very diplomatic of you!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This isn't.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o283/Nerdprincess1980/Funny/pyzamattwhore.jpg

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 11:41 pm

She's doing it for shock value.  She's like my sister, who on a regular basis comes up with new crap to try and shock my family.  My sister's latest stunt almost succeeded.....she's going to church on Sundays.  With Jehovah's Witnesses.

In all fairness, even I am shocked at your sister's behavior!  :o

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 11:42 pm

Well I think it really sucks because I finally discovered the site and was all excited...and now it's deadsville.  Just me and Andria.  Hanging out. 

Written By: Jessica on 02/15/10 at 11:42 pm

In all fairness, even I am shocked at your sister's behavior!  :o

It was rather stunning.  She started studying the Bible with them on Fridays and now she's going to church.  Considering my sister's spotty past with religion, this is just damned remarkable.

Written By: Tam on 02/15/10 at 11:42 pm

:o :o :o

Bahaha! That just shocked the shyt out of me!!! ;D

Written By: Jessica on 02/15/10 at 11:43 pm

Well I think it really sucks because I finally discovered the site and was all excited...and now it's deadsville.  Just me and Andria.  Hanging out. 

I'd post, but I don't feel like hearing a litany of, "Yeah, well I did such and such and it is so much more grosser/cooler/nastier/skanky than what you did."

She found my blog.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 11:47 pm

I'd post, but I don't feel like hearing a litany of, "Yeah, well I did such and such and it is so much more grosser/cooler/nastier/skanky than what you did."

She found my blog.

But I want you to!

Written By: Jessica on 02/15/10 at 11:48 pm

But I want you to!

Yes ma'am!  I have a new topic to start anyways. :D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/10 at 11:50 pm

Yes ma'am!  I have a new topic to start anyways. :D

Ok, everyone go to NP!!!!

Written By: Jessica on 02/16/10 at 12:00 am

I started two.

Written By: Howard on 02/16/10 at 6:34 am

Good Morning.  :)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/16/10 at 7:48 am

She found my blog.
She found your blog (like the Just Jess... blog) - what is she some sort of crazy cyber stalker chic....

We could all go over to NP and overthrow her .... perhaps make her move her reptiles and amphibians in UNDER 6 minutes....  :o

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/16/10 at 7:48 am

Will go 8)

Written By: karen on 02/16/10 at 9:49 am

You could also become an editor here and then be either HEM or MEH!

Written By: karen on 02/16/10 at 9:52 am

Just celebrate the Howardness of it all

Written By: karen on 02/16/10 at 9:54 am

I used to but then meeting people and knowing what I'd read about them made me feel squirmy about it all

Written By: karen on 02/16/10 at 9:54 am

*ring ring*

that as well.  Though I didn't read many of her posts

Written By: karen on 02/16/10 at 9:55 am

that sounds interesting.  Almost makes me want to go back!

Written By: karen on 02/16/10 at 9:57 am

She found your blog (like the Just Jess... blog) - what is she some sort of crazy cyber stalker chic....

I was starting to wonder about that.  :-\\

We could all go over to NP and overthrow her .... perhaps make her move her reptiles and amphibians in UNDER 6 minutes....  :o

;D

Written By: Midas on 02/16/10 at 1:11 pm

Next time we're up that way Sara & I will go with you 'cuz apparently Taco Time iz good (I've never had it)

Written By: Midas on 02/16/10 at 1:12 pm

What happened to NP?  Why doesn't anyone get on it anymore?

'cuz we're all getting some

Written By: Midas on 02/16/10 at 1:14 pm

*ring ring*

She must constantly feel a draft after the baseball bat  :o

Written By: Midas on 02/16/10 at 1:15 pm

I used to but then meeting people and knowing what I'd read about them made me feel squirmy about it all

I still have a hard time figuring out who's who  ;D

huh huh...I said "hard".  And I almost typed "fingering".  :D

Written By: Henk on 02/16/10 at 1:25 pm

Try post that at Min Hembio. ;D

Written By: karen on 02/16/10 at 1:27 pm

One or two I know who they are, others I have my suspicions about

Written By: Henk on 02/16/10 at 1:34 pm

It wasn't me.

Written By: karen on 02/16/10 at 1:36 pm

It wasn't me.

I don't think I ever thought it was you

Written By: Henk on 02/16/10 at 1:37 pm

I don't think I ever thought it was you

That's good. 'Cuz I don't think I've ever been to NP.

Written By: Henk on 02/16/10 at 1:38 pm

Rather random video post...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_pS46YRMIQ

Saw this video earlier today on tv.

Hmm. I just realized this might be somewhat inappropriate. :-[

Written By: Henk on 02/16/10 at 1:43 pm

BTW... The song in the video is a short version of their song "Beat Boy" (based on "Hit That Perfect Beat" by Bronski Beat).

Die Antwoord (i.e. The Answer) are from South Africa.

Written By: Bobo on 02/16/10 at 1:52 pm

Testing.

Written By: Midas on 02/16/10 at 2:08 pm

One, two...three?

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/16/10 at 3:19 pm

LMAO!!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/16/10 at 3:23 pm

Rather random video post...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_pS46YRMIQ

Saw this video earlier today on tv.

Hmm. I just realized this might be somewhat inappropriate. :-[

That just might be the greatest thing I have ever seen. 

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/16/10 at 3:23 pm

I know who the obvious people are, but I most people I have no idea.

Written By: Howard on 02/16/10 at 3:53 pm

Just celebrate the Howardness of it all

or Howardism.  ;D

Written By: Midas on 02/16/10 at 4:29 pm

That vid was cool, Henk! :)

Since I can't link directly to rathergood.com:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1KSCTpiS2M

Written By: Henk on 02/16/10 at 4:31 pm

That just might be the greatest thing I have ever seen. 

Why thank you. I wish I could take credit, but I only posted it here.

Written By: Henk on 02/16/10 at 4:34 pm

Why thank you. I wish I could take credit, but I only posted it here.

I mean: I didn't write the song, I didn't perform it, I didn't shoot the video... heck, I didn't even upload it to YouTube! ;D

Written By: Henk on 02/16/10 at 4:35 pm

That vid was cool, Henk! :)

Since I can't link directly to rathergood.com:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1KSCTpiS2M

Hmmmm... Meatballs!  :D

Written By: Midas on 02/16/10 at 6:38 pm

Everybody must've went to go eat some food :D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/16/10 at 6:40 pm

Everybody must've went to go eat some food :D

I went to get something. 

Written By: Midas on 02/16/10 at 6:45 pm

I went to get something. 

Lucky!

Written By: Step-chan on 02/16/10 at 7:44 pm

Well, I figured out how I got on the net with the problems I had recently.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/16/10 at 7:59 pm

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/16/10 at 8:00 pm

that as well.  Though I didn't read many of her posts
She is CRAZY - that everclear guzzling on a flaming volcano bimbo ;)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/16/10 at 8:01 pm

that sounds interesting.  Almost makes me want to go back!
8)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/16/10 at 8:02 pm

I was starting to wonder about that.   :-\\

;D
It made me chuckle too - put me in a good mood all day 8)

Written By: Bobo on 02/16/10 at 8:02 pm

Greetings all!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/16/10 at 8:03 pm

Next time we're up that way Sara & I will go with you 'cuz apparently Taco Time iz good (I've never had it)
We had taco bell tonight - for some reason I do not feel it has the same appeal :-\\

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/16/10 at 8:04 pm

'cuz we're all getting some
LOL - says the newlywed 8)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/16/10 at 8:04 pm

She must constantly feel a draft after the baseball bat  :o
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH  O0

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  will you go post that please  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/16/10 at 8:05 pm

slip of the old tongue  :-\\ or was it ::)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/16/10 at 8:09 pm

Hmmm ....  :o

Written By: karen on 02/16/10 at 9:15 pm

Hmmm ....   :o

Have to say I didn't know you were on there

Written By: Step-chan on 02/16/10 at 10:34 pm

Great, a troll thread on gamefaqs got locked... Boo!  :P

Written By: Midas on 02/16/10 at 11:14 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH  O0

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  will you go post that please   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It's probably like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

Written By: Midas on 02/16/10 at 11:16 pm

slip of the old tongue  :-\\ or was it ::)

tongue, fingers...whatever floats your boat  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/pirate2.gif

Written By: Midas on 02/16/10 at 11:16 pm

We had taco bell tonight - for some reason I do not feel it has the same appeal :-\\

Same here but it was ok

Written By: snozberries on 02/16/10 at 11:43 pm

because apparently we use LTE for those discussions  ;D

NEXT PAGE: LTE mark 2

Check for new replies or respond here...