» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Re: LTE mark 2

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/11/10 at 6:17 pm

Well I'm not gonna do that!  I can't concentrate now - All I can think about is the people who have been subjected to my camel toe while I regaled them with god only knows what stories or information - you know they heard nothing that came out of my mouth......

Ok, I'm just crying.

CRYING!!! 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/11/10 at 6:19 pm

Well, if you're brave enough to post this when there's a fair chance Howard's gonna read it... What's the worst that could happen? ::)

I'm surprised you know what a camel toe is, Henk.  I know that probably sounds kind of weird of me to say, but it's American slang, you know.  I'm actually really impressed.  In a weird way. 

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/11/10 at 6:25 pm

its Utah living

I've been noticing that it isn't just me.  The panel of Chelsea Lately has been particulalry nasty lately.  My friends have been.  My husband has been.  I really think we're getting more hormones in our milk or there is something in the air.  Something like that.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/11/10 at 6:25 pm

I got a funny look from the man stocking the vegetable display; then I realised I was singing out loud!  :-[

That's awesome!  :D

Written By: Midas on 02/11/10 at 6:26 pm

Well, if you're brave enough to post this when there's a fair chance Howard's gonna read it... What's the worst that could happen? ::)

True dat!

I'm surprised you know what a camel toe is, Henk.  I know that probably sounds kind of weird of me to say, but it's American slang, you know.  I'm actually really impressed.  In a weird way. 

Henk is a GUY.  :D

Written By: Midas on 02/11/10 at 6:28 pm

That's awesome!   :D

See?  :D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/11/10 at 6:35 pm

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys!

My husband sent me a dozen long stemmed roses at work today!  It was so cute.  Some students brought them to my office, and two of the basketball coaches were in there so of course they made a huge deal out of it.  It was such a fabulous surprise!  People were walking by all day admiring them, and when I left work I felt like Miss America carrying them to my car!

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/11/10 at 6:36 pm

Speaking of Camel Toe.  Overheard on the plane home from Mexico as said by a 6? year old...  "but we didn't get to go on a Camel Toe Ride!"  The entire place cracked up.

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/11/10 at 6:36 pm

My husband sent me a dozen long stemmed roses at work today!  It was so cute.  Some students brought them to my office, and two of the basketball coaches were in there so of course they made a huge deal out of it.  It was such a fabulous surprise!  People were walking by all day admiring them, and when I left work I felt like Miss America carrying them to my car!

Awww.... Soneone's gettin the trimmins early!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/11/10 at 6:39 pm

Speaking of Camel Toe.  Overheard on the plane home from Mexico as said by a 6? year old...  "but we didn't get to go on a Camel Toe Ride!"  The entire place cracked up.

;D ;D ;D

Written By: Midas on 02/11/10 at 6:39 pm

My husband sent me a dozen long stemmed roses at work today!  It was so cute.  Some students brought them to my office, and two of the basketball coaches were in there so of course they made a huge deal out of it.  It was such a fabulous surprise!   People were walking by all day admiring them, and when I left work I felt like Miss America carrying them to my car!

See how that makes you feel?  :)  That's awesome!

Written By: Midas on 02/11/10 at 6:39 pm

;D ;D ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/11/10 at 6:40 pm

My ninth grade English teacher had a camel toe every single day.  I don't even understand how it happened.  She must have just worn pants that were too small all the time.  It was unfortunate, because she was a great teacher, but when I think of her, all I ever think of is "ouch!"

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/11/10 at 6:41 pm

See how that makes you feel?  :)   That's awesome!

Totally.  He done good.

Awww.... Soneone's gettin the trimmins early!

Hell yeah.  The trimmins and then some!  :D

Written By: Midas on 02/11/10 at 6:42 pm

I'mma hafta stop at the store by tomorrow night...maybe I will propose pizza for dinner, pick it up...and bring home da flowerz for mah wife since it got too late the other night.

Written By: Midas on 02/11/10 at 6:43 pm

My ninth grade English teacher had a camel toe every single day.  I don't even understand how it happened.  She must have just worn pants that were too small all the time.  It was unfortunate, because she was a great teacher, but when I think of her, all I ever think of is "ouch!"

My question is why you be checkin' that out in school?  :D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/11/10 at 6:44 pm

I'mma hafta stop at the store by tomorrow night...maybe I will propose pizza for dinner, pick it up...and bring home da flowerz for mah wife since it got too late the other night.

That is a wonderful idea! 

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/11/10 at 6:44 pm

My question is why you be checkin' that out in school?  :D

Oh please.  She was standing in front of the class all the time.  Everyone noticed. 

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 6:46 pm

I didn't see it - running over to the thread right now!!
Run, Run - it may get aways - or Q may forget it when she wakes up 8)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/11/10 at 6:47 pm

Run, Run - it may get aways - or Q may forget it when she wakes up 8)

Now that I've seen the contents of the dream...and posted my response to it, it's kinda funny that I said I was running over there.  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 6:47 pm

I feel so bad for you Karen!  Clearing snow is the crappiest thing in the world.  Seriously!  At this point, I pretty much refuse to do it.  No joke.  I always tell my husband that he's the man, and it's his job.  I do all the cooking and cleaning, he can clear the damn snow.

It finally started snowing here.  I am not happy about it.  I was simply blissful that it was all on your side of the country. 
I love to clear the snow (within reason) - actually I love to do anything outside... I hate the inside work (problem is - so does my husband) 8)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 6:49 pm

Hey!   ;D

That was more pressure than anything.  I felt like I had to hurry because you were holding the door.  And I knew you and Cat were waiting for me.  And I was really afraid that I was going to fart...
hmmm - seems like I know who it might be now ::)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 6:50 pm

I added an explanation below.
so we all see 8)

Written By: Midas on 02/11/10 at 6:50 pm

Oh please.  She was standing in front of the class all the time.  Everyone noticed. 

That must've been a BIG toe!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 6:56 pm

Shoveling snow isn't fun, even if I have years and years of experience, it's never fun. Worst thing is when the car gets stuck in the snow...
I agree about the car getting stuck - I never have a shovel ...  I know I should, but I don't.  Blankets, spare boots, etc.... no shovel

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 6:57 pm

The worst place for farts is in an elevator.
Especially the silent type - and everyone is looking around trying to figure out who it is, and get away from the offensive odor... 

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 6:59 pm

Oh I know!  Like they are super-human or something.  

And it's so common right when you sit on the toilet.  You know, that little hiss?   ;D  And only having "met" Karen like...an hour prior to her holding the stall door for me...I was really quite self conscious!
Another reason yet, why I do not go to the bathroom at school.  We have no faculty bathroom, so we go with the students - can you imagine if you made a fatal mistake :o

Nope I refuse to do it

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:00 pm

EWWWWWWWWW ICK - Bad nut 8-P  snacking on cashews - bad bad bad 8-P 8-P 8-P 8-P

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/11/10 at 7:01 pm

Another reason yet, why I do not go to the bathroom at school.  We have no faculty bathroom, so we go with the students - can you imagine if you made a fatal mistake :o

Nope I refuse to do it

;D ;D ;D  Mrs. So and So farted in the bathroom!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:01 pm

If I want to warm up a table like at a wedding reception or something.  I talk about farts.  Everybody loves a nice fart conversation.  If I can't make em laugh with that then that is not the table I belong at.

One of our project managrs has leather chairs in his office and if you are wearing jeans and you rub a certain way you can make fart noises.  I do it all the time on purpose.  After each one I make "aaaaaahhhh" sounds.  It disturbs the heck out of him.
;D ;D ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:02 pm

Or when you walk through someone's fart in the grocery store?  That always grosses me out so bad.  You know they're just walking around, crop dusting the whole place, wilting the lettuce...
LOL - my husband is great at this (and unfortunately so am I, especially if I had lactose :-[) - just keep moving, that is all I can say

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:07 pm

I know someone who claims to never fart.  Her husband told me she does it in her sleep!

Courtesy coughing is the way to go
Who courtesy coughs??? The Farter or the witness

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/11/10 at 7:07 pm

LOL - my husband is great at this (and unfortunately so am I, especially if I had lactose :-
Just keep swimming!  Just keep swimming!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:08 pm

Or just say, when no one has farted "Aww..who let go?" .Everyone will start smelling all over the place, and there is always one or two who will say, "Yah that smells bad" when in fact no one farted.   ;D
Try it..I do it sometimes for fun...
I have students who smell bad :P  can't say much to them

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:10 pm

Don't be mad!  Nobody will notice!  Unless that Profile Bandit is aboot.
saw it

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/11/10 at 7:12 pm

It would have to be the farter, otherwise, the witness would have to stand there coughing continuously, never knowing when the farter is going to strike.

And in Karen's case, that would have been like 7 minutes.  ;)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:17 pm

Oh my brother and I had the worst experience, we were on a road trip, hungover and walked through one at the Mennonite Thrift Store in Steinbach Manitoba, it was RANK!  He tried to warn me but I didn't clue in until it was too late, I retched so hard I peed a little.
:P

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:19 pm

I've have had to buttercup myself, I couldn't tell if they were stinky and I was going into a meeting so wanted to be sure......  They were.
NOw that is wrong :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:21 pm

I interviewed somebody yesterday that stunk and was wearing a sweater so ugly I am still offended by it.  THe stink was obviously becasue she smokes or lives with people who smoke in the house.  Disgusting, ever since I quit that smell may as well be dog poo.  The sweater was from the 80s.  I probably wouldn't have liked it then.  All I could think is "if that is her interview outfit, how bad is it gonna be on a regular day?"
It completely amazes how people don't even try to "dress up" a bit - they actually try to dress down.  I mean "grunge" was a style - wearing pajama pants and slippers shopping is soooo not. :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:23 pm

Unfortunately no, I can overlook an ugly sweater but the smell was nauseating.
Yes, I agree.  Perhaps the woman needs the job, and can't afford newer "fashionable" clothes (but she buys smokes - so something is amiss) - or some just have no style, but yet they are good people.  But let's try to impress for atleast an interview - take a shower, spray some perfume, and cover up the smoke.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:26 pm

I'd give my outfit for today a 6.5.  Not my best, but pretty cute.
I got 4 compliments on my hair today - did nothing except straighten it (because I had bad bed head this morning) 8)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/11/10 at 7:28 pm

I got 4 compliments on my hair today - did nothing except straighten it (because I had bad bed head this morning) 8)

You go girl! 

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:28 pm

And why aren't they sharing?
bad bad girl Dagny 8)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:29 pm

It's in Howard's shoe - by his corns!

Did anyone see the pot bust in Chicago amongst the oranges ???

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:31 pm

No.  Howard was telling us all how he had corns on his feet in Midas' fan thread...and I don't know...it just sort of ballooned from there.
Damn... now Midas' fan club is hijacked by Howard's corns  :P  I think I would rather take the mom....  Someone needs to find howard's fan club - so he can talk about this stuff there ::)

Written By: Bobo on 02/11/10 at 7:31 pm

Midas' fan club should be overrun with camels' toes. :D

Written By: Bobo on 02/11/10 at 7:32 pm

It's when you get an ingrowing camel-toe nail that it hurts so much. I speculate..

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:32 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/3some.gif

You can have the swedish guy when I've finished with him!
:o  You have my Sven....  :o

Written By: Bobo on 02/11/10 at 7:32 pm

Good morning all!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:32 pm

Quorn is fake meat. Or, to be more precise: Quorn is the leading brand of mycoprotein food product in the UK. A mycoprotein is any protein-rich foodstuff made from processed edible fungus.
:P  I would rather eat my cow thanks  :P

Written By: Bobo on 02/11/10 at 7:33 pm

:P  I would rather eat my cow thanks  :P

Moo!

Written By: Bobo on 02/11/10 at 7:34 pm

1232 posts and counting so far today.

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/10 at 7:34 pm

Don't be mad!  Nobody will notice!  Unless that Profile Bandit is aboot.

like her current name isn't hard enough to send pm's to... who needs to try to send one to BWAHAHAHAHAHHA or whatever

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:39 pm

I just came out of the bathroom - while in there I discovered that if I stand a certain way in these jeans I have camel toe.  Now, how am I supposed cope?
:D  don't  stand that way

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:39 pm

don't stand in that way?  It's an excuse to stay sitting down all day!
exactly 8)

Written By: Bobo on 02/11/10 at 7:40 pm

Oh dear. We're onto cameltoe again. Quick, change the subject before Howhard gets here. :D

Written By: Dagwood on 02/11/10 at 7:41 pm

bad bad girl Dagny 8)

Me?   http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/angel12.gif

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:56 pm

I've been noticing that it isn't just me.  The panel of Chelsea Lately has been particulalry nasty lately.  My friends have been.  My husband has been.  I really think we're getting more hormones in our milk or there is something in the air.  Something like that.
cabin fever

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:58 pm

Just keep swimming!  Just keep swimming!

That is what I thought when I posted this

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 7:59 pm

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 8:00 pm

It's when you get an ingrowing camel-toe nail that it hurts so much. I speculate..
:D

Written By: Bobo on 02/11/10 at 8:00 pm

I am in one of my naughty moods again I think. :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 8:08 pm

Husband just caught me scratching, a necessary scratch - but not so lady like

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 8:08 pm

My poor baby, her birthday party is Saturday - and she isn't feeling so well :P

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/10 at 8:22 pm

I am hungry.  I've been trying to get my coaches to go buy me lunch and no one will and I don't want to eat my stupid yogurt.  I have a headache and I'm grumpy.

<End Tantrum Rant>

you now know what it's like being a police dispatcher!  :D

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/10 at 8:45 pm

Honestly, I don't know WHAT has gotten into me lately...

me neither--- but I like it!  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 8:51 pm

you now know what it's like being a police dispatcher!  :D
;D ;D ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/11/10 at 8:53 pm

I think I need a couple bottles of wine before I come here ...  This place is randier (is that the word) than Howard

Written By: karen on 02/11/10 at 11:35 pm

LOL - my husband is great at this (and unfortunately so am I, especially if I had lactose :-[) - just keep moving, that is all I can say

I was in the grocery store this afternoon (the one where I started singing) and was choosing a card for a friend.  As I crouched down to look at the lower shelves I farted.  ANd then laughed because it made me think of this thread!

Written By: karen on 02/11/10 at 11:36 pm

the farter.  they can time it right and maybe cover up the noise

Written By: karen on 02/11/10 at 11:37 pm

I have students who smell bad :P  can't say much to them

When I worked at the university you could guarantee each new intake would have at least one student who smelled bad.  I can still remember one lad who smelled of stale wee  8-P

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/10 at 11:38 pm

that's so sweet I just want to spew  ;)  :D

Written By: karen on 02/11/10 at 11:39 pm

like her current name isn't hard enough to send pm's to... who needs to try to send one to BWAHAHAHAHAHHA or whatever

It wasn't BWAHAHAHAHA.  Re-read the whole quote area carefully

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/10 at 11:40 pm

Now that I've seen the contents of the dream...and posted my response to it, it's kinda funny that I said I was running over there.   ;D

see how easy it is to use misleading words?  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/10 at 11:41 pm

EWWWWWWWWW ICK - Bad nut 8-P  snacking on cashews - bad bad bad 8-P 8-P 8-P 8-P

oh I hate that!  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/10 at 11:48 pm

I think I need a couple bottles of wine before I come here ...  This place is randier (is that the word) than Howard

I think it might be a word!

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/10 at 11:55 pm

It wasn't BWAHAHAHAHA.  Re-read the whole quote area carefully

got it... thanks I totally missed those name changes  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/12/10 at 12:30 am

Paleyfest

Written By: Howard on 02/12/10 at 6:37 am

nothing's gonna happen,I promise.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 02/12/10 at 6:38 am

Good Morning Guys.  :)

Written By: karen on 02/12/10 at 8:57 am

Good morning LTE readers

Written By: karen on 02/12/10 at 10:03 am

There's a girl, my lord, in a flatbed Ford

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 10:13 am

Paleyfest

4 Times!

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 10:15 am

Picked some up last night as she wanted me to pick up dinner on the way home.  She was surprised :)  More fun this weekend!

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 10:18 am

saw it

Shhh

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 10:19 am

*snort* this 00zesmiley cracks me up

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/knob.gif

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 10:22 am

We want pics!

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 10:24 am

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/thumbsup.gif

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 10:25 am

Husband just caught me scratching, a necessary scratch - but not so lady like

:o

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 10:25 am

I was in the grocery store this afternoon (the one where I started singing) and was choosing a card for a friend.  As I crouched down to look at the lower shelves I farted.  ANd then laughed because it made me think of this thread!

;D ;D ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 02/12/10 at 10:33 am

Slowin' down to take a look at me

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 11:42 am

I always laugh when I fart, that's how you know it was me!  And If I suddenly start laughing for no apparent reason, run.

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 11:46 am

Totally.  He done good.

Hell yeah.  The trimmins and then some!   :D

And then some?  I'd ask but Howard might be lurking.  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 12:21 pm

oh I hate that!  >:(
Oh it was H o r r i b l e  8-P and left the funny feeling in my mouth for the longest time (you know the feeling your whole mouth went dry or something)

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 12:22 pm

Greetings all.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 12:24 pm

Slowin down to take a look at me

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 12:24 pm

Picked some up last night as she wanted me to pick up dinner on the way home.  She was surprised :)  More fun this weekend!
*trimmings*

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 12:25 pm

Strangers in the night...

Written By: Frank on 02/12/10 at 12:25 pm

Greetings all.

Hi bobo

Slowin down to take a look at me

Take it easy, sami...

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 12:26 pm

We want pics!
Sorry I did not take any - and today my hair is a disaster, because I had a sick girl to try and deal with, and sub plans to make, worksheets to find and general craziness

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 12:27 pm

Slowin' down to take a look at me
Damn - she took that line already...

come on baa  aa  aaby, don't saay maaa  aa ybe

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 12:28 pm

Strangers in the night...

Exchanging glances.....

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 12:28 pm

It's another tequila sunrise..

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 12:28 pm

I always laugh when I fart, that's how you know it was me!  And If I suddenly start laughing for no apparent reason, run.
LOL - thank you, this information may come in handy in the future 8)

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 12:29 pm

La luna la luna stassera
E'un pallido sole sul mare

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 12:30 pm

Welcome to my world..

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 12:30 pm

Exchanging glances.....
wondering in the night...

someone honestly needs to remake that song - it is a classic

Written By: Frank on 02/12/10 at 12:31 pm

Take it to the limit, one more time....

Written By: Frank on 02/12/10 at 12:31 pm

La luna la luna stassera
E'un pallido sole sul mare

bobo speaks Italian.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 12:32 pm

It's another tequila sunrise..
starin (closely???) across the sky...

What is this Eagles day

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 12:32 pm

someone honestly needs to remake that song - it is a classic

I recorded a version of it! Then I destroyed it!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 12:35 pm

I'll join in

He's a new kid in town...

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 12:36 pm

Some of their dreams came true, some just passed away...

Written By: Frank on 02/12/10 at 12:36 pm

I recorded a version of it! Then I destroyed it!

check if your friends have a bootleg version.

What is this Eagles day

And Sinatra.
Sinatra and the Eagles.  "Fly me to the moon one of these nights"

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 12:37 pm

There's an old saying. Sometimes monkeys die.

Written By: Frank on 02/12/10 at 12:37 pm

477 posts so far today by inthe00s

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 12:38 pm

Scary. :D

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 12:38 pm

I need to pack the laptop up in a minute.

Written By: Frank on 02/12/10 at 12:38 pm

There's an old saying. Sometimes monkeys die.

and sometimes they take the last train to Clarksville.

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 12:39 pm

14 more until I go into 81st place.

Written By: Frank on 02/12/10 at 12:39 pm

I need to pack the laptop up in a minute.

sometimes laptops die.

Hurrah. A brand new patented anti-friction device. Epic win.

Very true.

Sometimes they just go to sleep.

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 12:40 pm

I wonder if I can get to 44444 posts before I pack the laptop up.

Written By: Frank on 02/12/10 at 12:40 pm

14 more until I go into 81st place.

wikipedia? Or are you an Olympic athlete?

If I do it by myself it will make it look like I'm being a post-whore, though.

wikipedia? Or are you an Olympic athlete?

Wikianswers, actually. I wonder where I am on Wikipedia's list these days.

Written By: Frank on 02/12/10 at 12:40 pm

I wonder if I can get to 44444 posts before I pack the laptop up.

Fore!

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 12:41 pm

49th. I used to be 42nd.

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 12:41 pm

I am quite unsure.

Written By: Frank on 02/12/10 at 12:41 pm

Sometimes they just go to sleep.

just missed a palindrome post for me.

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 12:42 pm

The monkey is alive. I will be back soon!

Written By: Frank on 02/12/10 at 12:42 pm

I am quite unsure.

about the monkeys dying?

Written By: Frank on 02/12/10 at 12:42 pm

The monkey is alive. I will be back soon!

but you are not at 44444 yet.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 12:42 pm

:o
OMG - and my husband kept making fun of me all night...  :D

I went to the bedroom to do it (it was an itch that Had to be scratched)  and he walked in and caught me (he said I got the deer in the headlights look)...

A good laugh at that ;D ;D

Written By: Frank on 02/12/10 at 12:45 pm

49th. I used to be 42nd.

now you must catch up again.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 12:50 pm

and off goes bobo to sleep - I think he is a sleepaholic... He is now hiding his abnormal sleep patterns, by saying he is doing one thing - and really we all know he is sleeping.

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 12:52 pm

Who has pot?

Are you aware that pot is better now than it was say 20 years ago due to the hydroponics industry?  Hmmmmm.

Written By: Frank on 02/12/10 at 12:53 pm

and off goes bobo to sleep - I think he is a sleepaholic... He is now hiding his abnormal sleep patterns, by saying he is doing one thing - and really we all know he is sleeping.

He takes naps between posts too. The secret is out.

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 12:53 pm

OMG - and my husband kept making fun of me all night...  :D

I went to the bedroom to do it (it was an itch that Had to be scratched)  and he walked in and caught me (he said I got the deer in the headlights look)...

A good laugh at that ;D ;D

Been there, done that!  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 1:06 pm

Are you aware that pot is better now than it was say 20 years ago due to the hydroponics industry?  Hmmmmm.
??? ??? ???

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 1:08 pm

Been there, done that!  ;D ;D ;D
He honestly would not let it die....  :D

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 1:16 pm

Gawd that is so funny!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 1:24 pm

Hoping girl get's better for her party - but she is a little resistant on the nap thing.  And I do not even have the tv on - she is sitting staring at a wall...

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 1:27 pm

Hoping girl get's better for her party - but she is a little resistant on the nap thing.  And I do not even have the tv on - she is sitting staring at a wall...

Shot of whiskey.....  Oops, did I say that out loud?  ::)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 1:27 pm

I am beginning to believe that cold medicine does not make Addy drowsy - it acts just the opposite (like me).... I think she could have probably have gone to school today - if she didn't look like she was soo strung out from the Benedryl I gave her last night for her runny nose (and to help her sleep)... She says she did not sleep at all. :P

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 1:28 pm

Nay, I'm still awake!

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 1:28 pm

I had to watch TV and switch computers.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 1:28 pm

Shot of whiskey.....  Oops, did I say that out loud?   ::)
Well I prefer to wait to have her go to AA till atleast 12 (otherwise people really start talking about the teachers kid) :D

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 1:29 pm

I am beginning to believe that cold medicine does not make Addy drowsy - it acts just the opposite (like me).... I think she could have probably have gone to school today - if she didn't look like she was soo strung out from the Benedryl I gave her last night for her runny nose (and to help her sleep)... She says she did not sleep at all. :P

I thought the stuff they made for kids now didn't make them drowsy anyway?

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 1:30 pm

I wish I could have a week of being relaxed and doing nothing..

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 1:30 pm

One more to go.

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 1:31 pm

Squee!

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 1:31 pm

Squee!

LTE - The Squeequal!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 1:33 pm

I thought the stuff they made for kids now didn't make them drowsy anyway?
Well Benedryl is benedryl (and that is what the hospital gives to help one sleep) - it gets me all jittery, and I feel like I am freezing to death... And the stuff I just gave her has Clorotremiton and a fake psuedoephedrin in it, with some cough killer

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 2:01 pm

Have I mentioned - it is a three day weekend, and my husband doesn't have to work - YAY 8)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 2:02 pm

the girl is finally asleep :)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 2:03 pm

wondering where Q is ????  She should be working, shouldn't she???

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 2:03 pm

The Bobomel are still awake!

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 2:04 pm

Have I mentioned - it is a three day weekend, and my husband doesn't have to work - YAY 8)

I have a 3 day weekend and my Husband DOES have to work YAY!  I ge tthe whole house to meself!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 2:09 pm

I have a 3 day weekend and my Husband DOES have to work YAY!  I ge tthe whole house to meself!
O0 - you can scratch wherever you want to!  I  AM  J - E - A - L - O - U - S  :D

;D ;D ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 2:15 pm

want to eat cashews- but after the BAD one, I am leary

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 2:16 pm

I have a thirteen-day weekend, so I will be quiet now.

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 2:19 pm

I worked out that my calculator can spell MAD BABY.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 2:19 pm

I have a thirteen-day weekend, so I will be quiet now.
not liking you right now >:(

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 2:20 pm

not liking you right now >:(

I still love you.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/10 at 2:20 pm

Paleyfest

Sooo cool!  I commented.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/10 at 2:21 pm

And then some?  I'd ask but Howard might be lurking.   ;D

I'd answer, but I don't ____ and tell.  8)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 2:22 pm

I still love you.
Good - cause I will get over it, and hope you have a splendid vacation

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 2:22 pm

Who's trimming what now?

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/10 at 2:23 pm

You should have asked him to help you scratch it!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 2:23 pm

Who's trimming what now?
almost anyone who has been on this board, has been trimming something sometime

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 2:24 pm

I trimmed umm.. trimmings?

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/10 at 2:24 pm

;D

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 2:26 pm

Back in the day on this board there were threads that discussed jungle vs landing strip and helmet vs anteater  :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 2:26 pm

Infact - I just shaved myself - long weekend and all (probably the reason for the itch that had to be scratched)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 2:28 pm

Back in the day on this board there were threads that discussed jungle vs landing strip and helmet vs anteater  :D
I got the jungle vs landing strip - trying to visualize the helmet vs anteater....  is this similar to crew necks vs turtle necks????

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 2:28 pm

I'd answer, but I don't ____ and tell.   8)

SOMEONE does! :D

Infact - I just shaved myself - long weekend and all (probably the reason for the itch that had to be scratched)

O0

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 2:28 pm

I got the jungle vs landing strip - trying to visualize the helmet vs anteater....  is this similar to crew necks vs turtle necks????

I believe so

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 2:29 pm

Good - cause I will get over it, and hope you have a splendid vacation

Nay, not a vacation, just a break from work. :D I will still be around, mostly on LTE!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 2:30 pm

I believe so
O0

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 2:33 pm

Thinking I may crawl into my bed and watch Twilight through my eyelids...  Afraid it might wake up the girl though

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 2:33 pm

Nay, not a vacation, just a break from work. :D I will still be around, mostly on LTE!
That is a good break - we don't even get that long for Christmas

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 2:35 pm

little girl is snoring, little snores - she has done this since we brought her home 8 years ago....  I love listening to her sleep (I don't get to do it often anymore)

Written By: Henk on 02/12/10 at 2:36 pm

I'll take that as a compliment. I guess it is a compliment. In a Utah weird way. :D

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 2:37 pm

I never normally listen to myself sleeping, though I'm sure I don't make a good conversationalist.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 2:38 pm

I have soo much I need to be doing - Making Frosting (for Red Velvet Cake, girl wants for her birthday), frosting cake, getting stuff ready for hershey kiss roses that we are making as a project tomorrow with girls ...  Hmmm I wonder if 11 little girls would help make truffles too - we can leave them bag them up and take them home for their parents????  Happy Valentines day - or with this be too gross, little girl fingers and such (remember they are 8 - they are practically moving out of the house and on their own) ???

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 2:40 pm

I never normally listen to myself sleeping, though I'm sure I don't make a good conversationalist.
she is awesome to listen to her sleep - I could go to sleep right now listening to her....  it is a little rumble and then a sigh... 

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 2:41 pm

I need to get on with some work or... maybe not.

Written By: Henk on 02/12/10 at 2:46 pm

Welcome to my world..

Won't you come on in..

Written By: karen on 02/12/10 at 2:48 pm

What is this Eagles day

The one I posted was playing on the radio at the time.  They play at least once a day

Written By: karen on 02/12/10 at 2:50 pm

Theres a hydroponics company that advertises on the local radio.  They don't point out that most people use it for growing pot!

Written By: karen on 02/12/10 at 2:52 pm

Elizabeth often says she doesn't sleep at night.  Usually the nights I've been in and out her room checking on her, tucking her in etc.  ::)

Written By: karen on 02/12/10 at 2:53 pm

good times.

Written By: karen on 02/12/10 at 2:54 pm

yes, probably

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 2:55 pm

Theres a hydroponics company that advertises on the local radio.  They don't point out that most people use it for growing pot!

Pot? Like, flowerpots? I thought you grew things in flowerpots, not the other way around..

Written By: karen on 02/12/10 at 2:55 pm

Pot? Like, flowerpots? I thought you grew things in flowerpots, not the other way around..

yeah, you believe that's what we're talking about if it keeps you happy

Written By: Henk on 02/12/10 at 2:56 pm

Won't you come on in..

I don't know the rest, but it was used in a beer commercial in The Netherlands.

Written By: karen on 02/12/10 at 2:56 pm

Damn, meant to listen to the lyrics to that song.  It fits one of the themes in Henk's quiz

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 2:56 pm

good times.

I think there were some that even talked about topiaries and consummate V's  :D

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 2:56 pm

yeah, you believe that's what we're talking about if it keeps you happy

I's a happy chappy. :D

Written By: Henk on 02/12/10 at 2:58 pm

I don't know the rest, but it was used in a beer commercial in The Netherlands.

See... here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDZBx1ZB5BI

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 2:58 pm

Mastermind is on next.

Written By: karen on 02/12/10 at 2:59 pm

I think there were some that even talked about topiaries and consummate V's  :D

I don't remember that thread as well as the helmet/anteater one.  I know I had to explain the topic to Bobby.

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 2:59 pm

I only have one Jim Reeves song - it is on one of my Everly Brothers compilations.

Written By: Henk on 02/12/10 at 2:59 pm

Damn, meant to listen to the lyrics to that song.  It fits one of the themes in Henk's quiz

What song was it?

Written By: karen on 02/12/10 at 3:00 pm

What song was it?

Money - Pink Floyd

Written By: Henk on 02/12/10 at 3:02 pm

Money - Pink Floyd

Good song. Written in 7/4. But not in my quiz. ;)

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 3:03 pm

My Greenhouse has a hydroponics lab in it - we got it from the local police, they either have to give it away or auction it off (and they figure that would just be creating more work for themselves) - so we have it....  To grow tomatoes I might add

Written By: karen on 02/12/10 at 3:03 pm

Good song. Written in 7/4. But not in my quiz. ;)

I looked through the remaining ones and none of them seemed to fit the song.

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 3:03 pm

O0 - you can scratch wherever you want to!  I  AM  J - E - A - L - O - U - S  :D

;D ;D ;D

And I am so happy - will have to remember to scratch, scratch scratch!

(Warning - while you were typing 47 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. ) OMG!

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 3:03 pm

I don't remember that thread as well as the helmet/anteater one.  I know I had to explain the topic to Bobby.

I was also told that some of the wimmens would discuss the dudes in PMs or chat or something back in the day.  Ah, the good ol' daze of 00ze.

Written By: karen on 02/12/10 at 3:04 pm

It's funny that I've started noticing how many songs start with the title, when you start listening out for it.

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 3:04 pm

(Warning - while you were typing 47 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. ) OMG!

I turned off that feature as it used to annoy me beyond belief.

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 3:04 pm

My Greenhouse has a hydroponics lab in it - we got it from the local police, they either have to give it away or auction it off (and they figure that would just be creating more work for themselves) - so we have it....  To grow tomatoes I might add

And to educate all of the future pot cultivators attending your school.....

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 3:04 pm

That feature annoyed me too. :D

Written By: karen on 02/12/10 at 3:04 pm

I turned off that feature as it used to annoy me beyond belief.

I turned it off when we were having the real LTE boosting phase.

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 3:05 pm

Yeah, you might want to add that :D

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 3:05 pm

You should have asked him to help you scratch it!

OH DEAR LORD!  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 3:05 pm

please do so - and make sure the door is shut - so NO ONE can catch you

Written By: karen on 02/12/10 at 3:05 pm

I was also told that some of the wimmens would discuss the dudes in PMs or chat or something back in the day.  Ah, the good ol' daze of 00ze.

What do you mean would discuss - we still do!

Written By: karen on 02/12/10 at 3:06 pm

Midas

Pancake day/Shrove Tuesday/Mardi Gras etc. is this Tuesday (16th)!

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 3:07 pm

That woman looks like she is wearing a syrup.

Midas

Thank you for reminding me, Karen!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 3:07 pm

And to educate all of the future pot cultivators attending your school.....
OR salad lovers O0

Written By: karen on 02/12/10 at 3:07 pm

Gorund Control to Major Tom

Eleventy-one!

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 3:08 pm

I turned it off when we were having the real LTE boosting phase.
mines off as well

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 3:08 pm

Gorund Control to Major Tom

We've eaten all your pi-ie. Oh wait, not right.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 3:08 pm

Yeah, you might want to add that :D
added - it always makes me wonder though - when the drug dogs come in, if they took them to the greenhouse, would they make a hit ???

Written By: Henk on 02/12/10 at 3:09 pm

I looked through the remaining ones and none of them seemed to fit the song.

And now there's only three left.

I don't think anyone knows #29.

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 3:09 pm

Midas

I will seem to be missing mardi gras - I have always wanted to go

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 3:11 pm

Speaking of Helmets and Anteaters.........

I have a gift.

I can tell whose sporting what.  It's a party trick.  I don't do it when my husband's around.  It involves questions not touching, I thought I should add that - given my potential audience at this conjecture.....

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 3:12 pm

Next on Mastermind, The Life and Works of Dixie Dean. Wait, that's not what he said..

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 3:13 pm

I have a gift.

I can tell whose sporting what.  It's a party trick.  I don't do it when my husband's around.  It involves questions not touching, I thought I should add that - given my potential audience at this conjecture.....
so curious....

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 3:14 pm

I have soo much I need to be doing - Making Frosting (for Red Velvet Cake, girl wants for her birthday), frosting cake, getting stuff ready for hershey kiss roses that we are making as a project tomorrow with girls ...  Hmmm I wonder if 11 little girls would help make truffles too - we can leave them bag them up and take them home for their parents????  Happy Valentines day - or with this be too gross, little girl fingers and such (remember they are 8 - they are practically moving out of the house and on their own) ???
sooo some one tell me thumbs up or thumbs down ???

Just want to make sure I have enough to do with the little darlings

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 3:15 pm

I have a gift.

so curious....

Same here

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 3:16 pm

added - it always makes me wonder though - when the drug dogs come in, if they took them to the greenhouse, would they make a hit ???

SPeaking of Drug Dogs, my friend has one that had to be retired because he loved panties.  I am not kidding.  He could not be broken of his panty loving ways......

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 3:17 pm

Thumbs up.

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 3:17 pm

SPeaking of Drug Dogs, my friend has one that had to be retired because he loved panties.  I am not kidding.  He could not be broken of his panty loving ways......

Awww pant3h lovin puppeh

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 3:17 pm

We are 624 posts away from a new rank!

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 3:17 pm

We might even win a prize!

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 3:17 pm

O0

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/10 at 3:18 pm

He wore them, or just sniffed at them ???  Because if he sniffed at them, that is just a dog thing ::)

OMG- MY DOG, SHE's OUTSIDE

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 3:18 pm

He wore them, or just sniffed at them ???  Because if he sniffed at them, that is just a dog thing ::)

OMG- MY DOG, SHE's OUTSIDE

I'm guessing she's not supposed to be

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 3:19 pm

Soon I need to update the threads that need updating.

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 3:19 pm

Same here

Maybe I'll demonstrate in Vegas......

Written By: Bobo on 02/12/10 at 3:20 pm

I wish I were allowed to demonstrate things.

Written By: Midas on 02/12/10 at 3:21 pm

Maybe I'll demonstrate in Vegas......

Do the subjects need to be in the same room as you?  Or does your supergift not extend to tha intarwebz? :D

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/12/10 at 3:21 pm

He worked at the airport and had a tendency to alert when especially pungent panties were in suitcases.  Because he wanted them.  Very embarassing and a waste of time - he could not be broken of this.

NEXT PAGE: LTE mark 2

Check for new replies or respond here...