» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Re: What were you doing right before you started doing what you're doing now?

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/16/07 at 5:29 pm

Watching cricket on TV

Subject: Re: What were you doing right before you started doing what you're doing now?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/16/07 at 8:05 pm

finishing up some work here at my desk

Written By: jackas on 03/17/07 at 12:23 am

Making Pinocchio

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/17/07 at 3:16 am

Making Pinocchio
how do you do that?

Written By: Abix on 03/17/07 at 3:17 am

downloading songs and listening to tunes. and browsing  on another site.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/17/07 at 7:54 am

Listening to the 6 nominated songs for the UK entry for Eurovision Song Contest 2007

Written By: danootaandme on 03/17/07 at 8:32 am

Cleaning the kitchen, looking at the slushy mess in the driveway  :P

Written By: Howard on 03/17/07 at 9:06 am

Shovel Snow,Make a copy of a document,Go To CVS to buy a pair of socks then went home.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/19/07 at 2:36 am

I was making myself a lunch for work tomorrow

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/19/07 at 3:10 am

Sleeping

Written By: Howard on 03/19/07 at 4:38 pm

Showered

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/19/07 at 4:39 pm

Watching "The Tudors" on Showtime.com

Written By: danootaandme on 03/19/07 at 4:40 pm

Online Shopping(Overalls, Nursing Home Dresses)

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/19/07 at 4:54 pm

Watching cricket on tv.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/19/07 at 4:55 pm

Watching The Tudors

Written By: Howard on 03/19/07 at 4:56 pm

Had a phone Call

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/19/07 at 4:56 pm

Getting handed my dinner

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/19/07 at 5:03 pm

drinking a cup of coffee.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/20/07 at 2:11 am

Just yesterday, sleeping

Written By: karen on 03/20/07 at 10:08 am

loading the washing machine

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/20/07 at 10:53 am

I was watching the kittens play.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/20/07 at 11:04 am

One of those email surveys.

Written By: Howard on 03/20/07 at 12:39 pm

got into some comfortable clothes.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/21/07 at 2:19 pm

Watching the news and cricket

Written By: whistledog on 03/21/07 at 2:20 pm

I was watching Taxi, now I am here typing

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/21/07 at 3:31 pm

I was working on a DVD of our cruise pictures, which I should be working on right now, but alas, the site calls! 

Written By: Howard on 03/21/07 at 4:25 pm

Showered

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/21/07 at 4:26 pm

Laughing at my friend

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/23/07 at 10:30 am

Watching cricket on TV, and the commercials came on.

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/23/07 at 11:09 am

I let the dogs out.

Written By: karen on 03/23/07 at 11:18 am

I let the dogs out.

so it was you!

(this joke only works if you know the song Who Let the Dogs Out?)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/23/07 at 11:24 am

lol Karen  ;D ;D ;D

Cleaning the oven

Written By: karen on 03/23/07 at 11:29 am

talking to my husband on the phone.  he's working in Seattle at the moment, back on Sunday

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/23/07 at 12:47 pm

Eating my lunch.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/23/07 at 1:18 pm

Having a power nap.

Written By: Howard on 03/23/07 at 2:43 pm

Doing A Wash

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/24/07 at 12:48 am

firing up the new dishwasher with it's first load of dishes

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/24/07 at 12:50 am

firing up the new dishwasher with it's first load of dishes

Was it as good for you as it was for me?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/24/07 at 12:51 am

Was it as good for you as it was for me?
oh it's damn good, but not finished yet

Written By: Howard on 03/24/07 at 7:09 am

eating breakfast

Written By: pink daisy on 03/24/07 at 10:21 am

Posting on another board.

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/24/07 at 10:22 am

Posting on another board.

... =o

BEFORE inthe00s?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/24/07 at 12:35 pm

eating breakfast

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/24/07 at 9:14 pm

Playing Yahtzee, I'm totally addicted

Written By: nally on 03/24/07 at 9:28 pm

Playing Yahtzee, I'm totally addicted

yes, that game can get very addictive. :) Some years ago I found an online version of it called "Hotzee"; it's played basically the same way. One time a few months ago I got three Yahtzee bonuses!! :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/25/07 at 10:43 am

Watching TV, relaxing and not having a care in the world

Written By: Tia on 03/25/07 at 11:06 am

Watching TV, relaxing and not having a care in the world
nice! someone's been hittin' da ganja. i recommend throwing on some "dark side of the moon."

Written By: Howard on 03/25/07 at 5:09 pm

Bowling then came home to relax

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/25/07 at 5:10 pm

Eating dinner.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/31/07 at 1:18 pm

Making tea

Written By: Howard on 03/31/07 at 3:09 pm

Getting into some comfortable clothes.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/31/07 at 3:10 pm

listening to music

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/31/07 at 3:13 pm

Watching cricket on television

Written By: Howard on 03/31/07 at 3:34 pm

putting on a clean T-Shirt.

Written By: Tia on 03/31/07 at 3:41 pm

putting on a clean T-Shirt.
i wasn't going to say anything.

Written By: Howard on 03/31/07 at 3:48 pm

i wasn't going to say anything.

It's best that you don't. ;)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/01/07 at 1:12 am

Brushing my teeth.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/01/07 at 1:27 am

cleaning up the kitchen, putting leftovers away

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/01/07 at 2:26 am

Updating my Yankees blog with my Opening Day post.

Written By: Howard on 04/01/07 at 6:53 am

finished breakfast

Written By: danootaandme on 04/01/07 at 9:08 am

Watching George Stephanopolous

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/07 at 10:02 am

Watching World Cup cricket

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/01/07 at 10:56 am

....telling my sister to go downstairs for lunch.

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/01/07 at 12:24 pm

Sleeping

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/07 at 1:26 pm

Watching Time Team on televiion

Written By: Howard on 04/01/07 at 1:53 pm

Going downstairs for a cookie.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/24/07 at 1:29 am

trying to learn to play Sweet Home Alabama on Julie's electric guitar

Written By: Gis on 04/24/07 at 2:48 am

Looking at shoes on Ebay.  ::)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/04/07 at 12:35 am

frying the last few pieces of chicken

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/04/07 at 2:30 am

Drinking tea

Written By: AnnieBanannie on 05/04/07 at 9:47 am

Answering a coworker's call.

Written By: La Roche on 05/04/07 at 12:58 pm

I was plastering. Then I finally got sick of it so I called it a day.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 05/04/07 at 1:07 pm

Working on my final, but I got a phone call and had to come here to send a PM to vent....

Written By: La Roche on 05/04/07 at 1:09 pm

Working on my final, but I got a phone call and had to come here to send a PM to vent....

.. go on..

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 05/04/07 at 1:35 pm

.. go on..
nevermind....

I really need to get my behind away from the computer and do some more work on my final...

Written By: jackas on 05/04/07 at 7:37 pm

I made the kids dinner.  Now I'm trying to decide what I want.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/04/07 at 7:47 pm

I was testing a T1 circuit, and then got sidetracked when i started posting

Written By: karen on 05/11/07 at 7:39 am

checking my e-mails

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/11/07 at 8:35 am

checking my e-mails

lol
Me too,but i only got spam,no one loves me :(

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/11/07 at 1:38 pm

Watching tv

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/11/07 at 2:04 pm

Washing my husband's and son's baseball uniforms...

Written By: Howard on 05/11/07 at 2:05 pm

Took A Shower
Did A Wash
Heated Up A Cup Of Coffee

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/11/07 at 3:02 pm

Watch more tv

Written By: Marian on 05/11/07 at 3:43 pm

locking my bike

Written By: jackas on 05/12/07 at 12:17 am

Doing laundry and getting the kids ready for bed.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/12/07 at 12:52 am

getting gas for Julie's car

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/12/07 at 4:31 am

Sleeping

Written By: danootaandme on 05/12/07 at 4:52 am

^ ditto, It is 5:45am here, I am an early riser, the newpaper is here so I think I'll put the coffee on.  Good enough day to have it outside this morning  :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/12/07 at 6:00 am

Just then, a combination of watching tv and a power nap.

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 05/12/07 at 8:08 am

No can tell...  :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/12/07 at 9:18 am

Having that power nap.

Written By: lorac61469 on 05/12/07 at 9:24 am

Started a load of laundry.

Written By: La Roche on 05/12/07 at 3:53 pm

getting gas for Julie's car

Lucky! When I was her age I had to get my own gas, but of course, it was only about a buck 70.  ;D Jeez, I can't believe that, I'd never thought about that, it's not like I've actually been driving all that long, in just a few years the price of gas has nearly doubled.  :o :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/12/07 at 3:58 pm

Watching the Eurovision Song Contest on tv

Written By: danootaandme on 05/13/07 at 7:18 am

Sunday paper with coffee, toast and jam.

Written By: KittyBass on 05/13/07 at 7:30 am

Making coffee and beans on toast!

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/13/07 at 8:10 am

Watching a recording of the extended version of Have I Got News For You.

Written By: KittyBass on 05/13/07 at 9:27 am

Washing dishes. Lots o' fun!

Written By: Howard on 05/13/07 at 3:52 pm

Showered.

Written By: KKay on 05/13/07 at 8:27 pm

i was reading on line...i've been in self-help mode lately

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/14/07 at 1:44 am

Sleeping

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/14/07 at 1:48 am

making tea

Written By: karen on 05/15/07 at 10:59 am

reading through some old PMs

Written By: Howard on 05/15/07 at 4:43 pm

taking a shower.

Written By: KittyBass on 05/15/07 at 4:57 pm

Feeding the cats!

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/16/07 at 2:52 pm

Listening to the radio

Written By: Howard on 05/16/07 at 7:17 pm

Eating a little something.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/17/07 at 1:00 am

putting my clothes into the dryer

Written By: Howard on 05/17/07 at 6:27 am

Having Breakfast.

Written By: jackas on 05/17/07 at 11:18 pm

I cleaned up the kitchen and living room.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/18/07 at 1:35 am

I cleaned up the kitchen and living room.
hey, that's what i was doing, along with setting up the poker table and chairs for our game tomorrow night

Written By: Howard on 05/18/07 at 3:09 pm

Showered Then did a wash.

Written By: NbC on 05/19/07 at 4:04 am

Making crepes for the first time with my daughter. 

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/19/07 at 5:36 am

Watching cricket from Lords.

Written By: danootaandme on 05/19/07 at 5:55 am

Getting out of bed

Written By: Howard on 05/19/07 at 6:35 am

ate breakfast.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/19/07 at 8:21 am

Taking a power nap.

Written By: Marian on 05/19/07 at 4:06 pm

buying a new seat for my bike

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/19/07 at 5:19 pm

watching tv

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/19/07 at 5:19 pm

watching tv
me too

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/19/07 at 5:22 pm

me too
Was it comedy?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/19/07 at 5:25 pm

Was it comedy?
no, it was a War movie. Jarhead

Written By: Howard on 05/19/07 at 7:31 pm

Showered.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/20/07 at 1:08 am

no, it was a War movie. Jarhead
A Sam Mendis, he kept breaking off from filming during the production so he could keep up-to-date on the Ashes Series (England v Australia, cricket) last year.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 05/20/07 at 1:20 pm

Dishes

Written By: Howard on 05/20/07 at 6:58 pm

On my cell phone with someone.

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/22/07 at 8:38 am

hip hop class

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 05/22/07 at 9:53 am

folding laundry

Written By: danootaandme on 05/22/07 at 9:57 am

putting in the crops    ::) , 1 grape tomato, garlic.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 05/22/07 at 2:02 pm

Cleaning...which I should be doing now, but I needed a break!

Written By: Howard on 05/22/07 at 4:14 pm

getting into some comfortable clothes.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/22/07 at 4:46 pm

Watching on tv:

Whistleblower
Supermarkets: Reporters go undercover to investigate the health and safety of food in some of Britain's supermarkets. The findings might make some viewers think twice about certain trusted brands.

Written By: Howard on 05/22/07 at 4:48 pm

Watching on tv:

Whistleblower
Supermarkets: Reporters go undercover to investigate the health and safety of food in some of Britain's supermarkets. The findings might make some viewers think twice about certain trusted brands.

Is there a Pathmark in Britain? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/22/07 at 4:50 pm

We have Primark, but is that the same?

Written By: Howard on 05/22/07 at 4:52 pm

We have Primark, but is that the same?

I don't know I'll check.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/22/07 at 5:31 pm

Judging by the Pathmark Website, your store looks different. Primark just deals with cheap clothing.

Written By: nally on 05/22/07 at 10:24 pm

Working on tough computer programs for my classes.

Written By: wildcard on 05/22/07 at 11:22 pm

practicing sign language

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/23/07 at 1:24 am

Sleeping and natural doings.

Written By: wildcard on 05/23/07 at 10:41 am

posting somewhere else

Written By: KKay on 05/23/07 at 10:41 am

i was talking to my step father about going out to lunch

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/23/07 at 1:44 pm

Concentrating on other things.

Written By: Howard on 05/23/07 at 7:03 pm

Written By: KKay on 05/23/07 at 8:24 pm

before i began posting i was passed out form the medicine.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/25/07 at 4:31 am

Believe it or not, I was washing up.

Written By: karen on 05/25/07 at 4:34 am

posting answers to RobertK's quiz

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/25/07 at 4:36 am

posting answers to RobertK's quiz

He got a new one? Oh i have to check that :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/25/07 at 6:37 am

Watching tv.

Written By: danootaandme on 05/25/07 at 8:54 am

Just got back from the union hall, killing time before I go the orthodedist(my aching feet, hips)  :(

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/25/07 at 9:42 am

Watching cricket on tv

Written By: Howard on 05/25/07 at 11:03 am

doing my Friday wash.

Written By: danootaandme on 05/27/07 at 7:43 am

The Sunday Paper with a nice hot cup of coffee.  :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/27/07 at 7:53 am

Watching the movie Walk The Line

Written By: Howard on 05/28/07 at 6:26 pm

Ate dinner.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/28/07 at 9:10 pm

Catching up on some work, and then I had some pizza and some beer.  Now I'm watching a M*A*S*H* rerun and hanging out on Playful Penguins.  Real frikkin' productive!
::)

Written By: La Roche on 05/28/07 at 11:02 pm

Watched Family Guy and ate cookies.

Written By: KKay on 05/29/07 at 9:39 am

listened to a troubled friend and drank coffeee.

Written By: karen on 05/29/07 at 9:46 am

got a chocolate bar out of my desk drawer

Written By: KKay on 05/29/07 at 9:49 am

got a chocolate bar out of my desk drawer

wish i'd been doing that.

Written By: karen on 05/29/07 at 9:51 am

wish i'd been doing that.

it was yummy.

Here, have a boxfull

Written By: KKay on 05/29/07 at 9:55 am

it was yummy.

Here, have a boxfull

with a freind like you, who needs Willy Wonka?
Thanks!

Written By: La Roche on 05/29/07 at 10:03 am

it was yummy.

Here, have a boxfull

You're still obsessed with those bloody bounty bars aren't you!

One would imagine, that with the recent advances in the confectionery industry, you might branch out and be somewhat more adventurous in your high energy snack product choices.

Written By: karen on 05/29/07 at 10:59 am

You're still obsessed with those bloody bounty bars aren't you!

One would imagine, that with the recent advances in the confectionery industry, you might branch out and be somewhat more adventurous in your high energy snack product choices.

Actually it was a Boost bar I ate but I only have a picture of Bounty bars on my computer from our conversation long ago about werewolves.  should I go and get more pictures of various chocolate products?

Written By: KKay on 05/29/07 at 2:20 pm

falling asleep

Written By: Howard on 05/29/07 at 3:43 pm

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/29/07 at 3:44 pm

Watching tv.

Written By: La Roche on 05/29/07 at 4:48 pm

Actually it was a Boost bar I ate but I only have a picture of Bounty bars on my computer from our conversation long ago about werewolves.  should I go and get more pictures of various chocolate products?

Your memory is scarily accurate.

No, I'll believe you for now.

Stock up, because american chocolate bars are wank.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 05/29/07 at 5:52 pm

Reading my emails.

Written By: jackas on 05/30/07 at 11:48 am

How dare you!!!! >:(  You probably like that nasty hazelnut chocolate....bleh!

Written By: KKay on 05/30/07 at 11:49 am

checking out my foot.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/30/07 at 1:36 pm

Traveling home

Written By: KKay on 05/30/07 at 5:51 pm

playing with bode

Written By: Howard on 05/30/07 at 5:54 pm

finished dinner and washed up.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 05/30/07 at 9:10 pm

Your memory is scarily accurate.

No, I'll believe you for now.

I know someone's whose is better ;)

Oh, and Bounty bars are basically Mounds....even made by the same company

Written By: KKay on 05/30/07 at 9:18 pm

chatting with a guy from brooklyn about coney island.

Written By: jackas on 05/30/07 at 9:21 pm

Cleaning up after dinner. 

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/30/07 at 11:51 pm

Sleeping

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 05/31/07 at 1:09 am

Doing some research on camp grounds.  I'm really not a big fan of camping, but the hubby wants to go camping.  This place has indoor plumbing, so it's tolerable.  lol

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/31/07 at 2:16 am

Doing some research on camp grounds.  I'm really not a big fan of camping, but the hubby wants to go camping.  This place has indoor plumbing, so it's tolerable.  lol
I've done enough sleeping on the ground in tents in sleeping bags in my life, and would rather rent a cabin. What a good wife, doing it for hubby  :)

Written By: Tia on 05/31/07 at 5:47 am

arguing about politics

Written By: Howard on 05/31/07 at 6:30 am

finished breakfast.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/01/07 at 2:28 am

Resting

Written By: Howard on 06/01/07 at 5:07 pm

doing A Wash.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/01/07 at 5:18 pm

Having dinner

Written By: jackas on 06/01/07 at 5:19 pm

Doing what I was doing before I started doing that.

Written By: Howard on 06/01/07 at 5:21 pm

Doing What?

Written By: Tia on 06/01/07 at 5:30 pm

don't you mean this?

Written By: jackas on 06/01/07 at 5:32 pm

don't you mean this?

No, that was three doings ago.

Written By: KKay on 06/02/07 at 8:48 am

sleeping

Written By: jackas on 06/02/07 at 9:01 am

I had to go buy coffee.  Went to the store yesterday and bought coffee, but it was whole bean and I don't have a grinder.  Would have been no big deal, but I have a long day today and lucky me, I woke up at 3:00 am. ::)

Written By: Howard on 06/02/07 at 7:14 pm

No, that was three doings ago.

doing What? ;D

Written By: Abix on 06/02/07 at 7:53 pm

dozing off here at the computer.

Written By: Howard on 06/03/07 at 7:11 pm

had a phone call.

Written By: La Roche on 06/06/07 at 11:31 am

I was wandering around the house trying to remember where I left my shoe.

Written By: thereshegoes on 06/06/07 at 1:43 pm

Subway ride,i'm surprised i made it alive,it was packed.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/06/07 at 2:40 pm

Making tea and watching tv.

Written By: Howard on 06/06/07 at 7:46 pm

on the phone with an old friend.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/09/07 at 4:29 am

Watching tv

Written By: Howard on 06/09/07 at 6:25 am

finished breakfast.

Written By: Tia on 06/09/07 at 7:04 am

it's the most important meal of the day.

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 06/09/07 at 8:13 am

Flicking through the TV Channels and coming across "Last Tango In Paris"

Subsequently, thinking how cute Maria Schneider was  :P, and how hairy and unattractive Marlon Brando was  ;D

Written By: KKay on 06/09/07 at 10:17 am

eating eggs with Bode and watching Eternal Sunshine ...again.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/09/07 at 10:18 am

Watching cricket on tv

Written By: KKay on 06/09/07 at 10:27 am

Watching cricket on tv

at the park near here some guys from West Indies play.  I like to watch, although i am sure there is more to it than meets the eye.  I thought it looked like great fun.

Written By: Marian on 06/09/07 at 3:06 pm

locking my bike

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/09/07 at 3:14 pm

Walking back to the computer

Written By: karen on 06/11/07 at 3:49 am

gving out some karma

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/11/07 at 3:59 am

getting ready for a stroll

Written By: Howard on 06/11/07 at 4:26 pm

finished a phone call.

Written By: thereshegoes on 06/11/07 at 5:20 pm

dinner...and it was really good.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/12/07 at 1:47 pm

In the kitchen preparing something to eat.

Written By: Howard on 06/12/07 at 4:29 pm

talking to my Mother.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/12/07 at 4:30 pm

Finishing off some work on the computer

Written By: danootaandme on 06/12/07 at 5:56 pm

Dancing to the Ipod  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/12/07 at 5:58 pm

Dancing to the Ipod   ;D
I hope the Ipod was switched on?

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 06/12/07 at 10:49 pm

I was wandering around the house trying to remember where I left my shoe.
Just 1? ???  Must've been a good night last night ;D
I've done enough sleeping on the ground in tents in sleeping bags in my life, and would rather rent a cabin. What a good wife, doing it for hubby  :)
I'm sure most hubbys would say it's not being a "good" wife, it's being a wife, period ;)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/13/07 at 12:30 am

Combination of waking up and making tea.

Written By: nally on 06/13/07 at 12:33 am

Playing in the Arcade (something I don't do much of nowadays with all the 403 Forbidden nonsense I've been encountering)

Written By: Howard on 06/13/07 at 6:39 am

finished beakfast.

Written By: karen on 06/13/07 at 7:28 am

Eating a Twirl chocolate bar

Written By: danootaandme on 06/13/07 at 7:51 am

Out in the garden, well that's what I call it, but....  ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/13/07 at 8:06 am

Watching tv, a recording of last week's The Apprentice of which I still had not seen.

Written By: karen on 06/13/07 at 9:15 am

Watching tv, a recording of last week's The Apprentice of which I still had not seen.

I need to record the final tonight because I'm going to the pub instead

Before typing this I was reading Philip's post and before that I was looking at another website

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/13/07 at 4:29 pm

...chowing down on some pizza

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/13/07 at 4:40 pm

As usual, watching tv

Written By: gemini on 06/13/07 at 4:53 pm

Taking a nap

Written By: Howard on 06/13/07 at 6:48 pm

having dinner.

Written By: La Roche on 06/13/07 at 7:18 pm

having dinner.

Ditto.

Written By: Howard on 06/13/07 at 7:19 pm

Ditto.

I had franks with Onions and Sauce.

Written By: La Roche on 06/13/07 at 7:26 pm

I had franks with Onions and Sauce.

I had chicken with corn and pasta, although I think I would have preferred what you had, I love franks and onions.

Written By: Howard on 06/13/07 at 7:28 pm

I had chicken with corn and pasta, although I think I would have preferred what you had, I love franks and onions.

Is what you had,any good?

Written By: La Roche on 06/13/07 at 7:29 pm

Is what you had,any good?

It was ok, but I cooked it, so it wasn't great. I can cook pretty good, but when I'm just cooking for myself I often just do something quick and simple.. and often don't even cook, I'll just get fast food.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/14/07 at 2:11 am

Waking up from the night time sleep

Written By: Howard on 06/14/07 at 6:28 am

Had a hearty breakfast.

Written By: danootaandme on 06/14/07 at 6:40 am

Fed the flower garden

http://www.wackypackages.org/realproductsscans/3rd_2005/miraclegrow.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/14/07 at 7:57 am

Watching the 1pm News.

Written By: Howard on 06/15/07 at 3:01 pm

answered the phone.

Written By: nally on 06/15/07 at 5:39 pm

Vacuuming my room.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/16/07 at 5:09 am

Speaking to a relative on the phone.

Written By: Howard on 06/16/07 at 6:17 am

breakfast.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/16/07 at 7:27 am

This session:

Preparing lunch

Written By: danootaandme on 06/16/07 at 7:54 am

Looking at colors for the house, and changing my mind, again and again    :-\\

Written By: SemperYoda on 06/16/07 at 10:01 am

It was ok, but I cooked it, so it wasn't great. I can cook pretty good, but when I'm just cooking for myself I often just do something quick and simple.. and often don't even cook, I'll just get fast food.

I would like to know how to cook good, im just too lazy to cook.  ;D

I haven't done much here at work except reply to posts.  So, thats what I was doing before I started this.  Its a great day. 

Looking at colors for the house, and changing my mind, again and again

Maybe you'll get your colors soon Danoota.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/16/07 at 11:11 am

Looking at colors for the house, and changing my mind, again and again    :-\\
Paint it black?

Resting and watching cricket.

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/16/07 at 11:41 am

I could care less about what people were doing before they got on the computer, but I tend to click on this anyway, inadvertantly... because the title is so long, I think. It makes me think it's more important.

Written By: jackas on 06/16/07 at 1:57 pm

I could care less about what people were doing before they got on the computer, but I tend to click on this anyway, inadvertantly... because the title is so long, I think. It makes me think it's more important.

You don't have to care what anyones else is doing.  Just post what you are doing.  We only care about you.

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/16/07 at 3:46 pm

You don't have to care what anyones else is doing.  Just post what you are doing.  We only care about you.

Psht, I don't even know wh... Wait, why did I open this thread again!? I swear, I never read the title of what I open... I just open it... by impulse... o_O

Written By: jackas on 06/16/07 at 4:34 pm

Psht, I don't even know wh... Wait, why did I open this thread again!? I swear, I never read the title of what I open... I just open it... by impulse... o_O

I was wondering if you'd even see that. ;D 

See, now you're going to open it again.  Of course now you have a reason to read it.  You can thank me later for giving you a purpose for opening this thread. :D

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/16/07 at 11:02 pm

I was wondering if you'd even see that. ;D 

See, now you're going to open it again.  Of course now you have a reason to read it.  You can thank me later for giving you a purpose for opening this thread. :D

You are psychic. I actually passed it up this time then thought, "Wait, I kind of started a conversation in there!" and I saw you last posted, so naturally - I opened it.

Written By: Howard on 06/17/07 at 6:20 am

Eating A Banana.

Written By: danootaandme on 06/17/07 at 7:37 am

Maybe you'll get your colors soon Danoota.

Paint it black?

It is going to be a shade of grey, what shade is the problem.  I have seen a couple of black houses, by the by.  In the right setting they can be pretty cool, but very ominous.

I just finished the Sunday paper, now I will get ready for a Sunday morning coffee and muffin in the park.  :)

NEXT PAGE: What were you doing right before you started doing what you're doing now?

Check for new replies or respond here...