» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: What were you doing right before you started doing what you're doing now?

Written By: Tia on 11/28/06 at 3:31 pm

i was reading this.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/27/AR2006112701024.html

"For the ultimate in solipsism, check out Twitter.com, a site where -- once you register -- you can answer the question "What are you doing?" At 7:47 am on Monday, for example, Lynda was going to get a glass of cold water.

"This raises more questions than it answers. Did she get it? Was it cold enough? Tragically, we'll never know until someone starts a site about what you were doing before what you're doing now. Or possibly an interactive site about what you are going to do next after you finish doing what you're doing now. There could be multiple options. People could vote. Hey, someone call Google. We're rich!"

Subject: Re: What were you doing right before you started doing what you're doing now?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/06 at 3:34 pm

talking to Chris on the phone.

Subject: Re: What were you doing right before you started doing what you're doing now?

Written By: Howard on 11/28/06 at 3:34 pm

Therapy

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/28/06 at 3:47 pm

I was at Target.

Written By: Jessica on 11/28/06 at 3:48 pm

Laughing at the title of this thread. :D

Written By: Tia on 11/28/06 at 3:55 pm

i actually emailed the author of that article to tell him that by writing that article, he'd spurred me to create exactly what he didn't want to see.

Written By: La Roche on 11/28/06 at 4:00 pm

i actually emailed the author of that article to tell him that by writing that article, he'd spurred me to create exactly what he didn't want to see.

I was thinking about how much respect I had for you.

But now I'm not.... odd.. it vanished.  ;D

Written By: Tia on 11/28/06 at 4:01 pm

I was thinking about how much respect I had for you.

But now I'm not.... odd.. it vanished.  ;D
and now you have that mess to clean up.

Written By: Paul on 11/28/06 at 4:03 pm

...doing something...(I think)

Written By: Davester on 11/28/06 at 4:04 pm

i was reading this.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/27/AR2006112701024.html

"For the ultimate in solipsism, check out Twitter.com, a site where -- once you register -- you can answer the question "What are you doing?" At 7:47 am on Monday, for example, Lynda was going to get a glass of cold water.

"This raises more questions than it answers. Did she get it? Was it cold enough? Tragically, we'll never know until someone starts a site about what you were doing before what you're doing now. Or possibly an interactive site about what you are going to do next after you finish doing what you're doing now. There could be multiple options. People could vote. Hey, someone call Google. We're rich!"

Good article.  Nice read.  Brings The Truman Show to mind.  Eh, sort of...

Listening to the radio.  Drinking coffee...

Written By: Apricot on 11/28/06 at 4:08 pm

I was making a mix CD to back up some music I got recently.

Written By: whistledog on 11/28/06 at 4:15 pm

I was not doing what I shouldn't not be doing that I am now doing.  Therefore, by now doing what I should have been doing, I have succeeded in doing what i shouldn't not be not doing that I am now doing! 

Written By: Jessica on 11/28/06 at 4:19 pm

I was watching this.

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/kenya

Written By: Davester on 11/28/06 at 4:27 pm

I was making a mix CD to back up some music I got recently.

To back up music you downloaded recently..?

I just lost every file on my 'puter in a crash a few days ago...

Ouch, man.  Very ouch...

Written By: Gis on 11/28/06 at 4:45 pm

Watching Gordon Ramsey's kitchen nightmare's and eating biscuits.

Written By: nally on 11/28/06 at 5:49 pm

I was eating some lunch. Then I came here.

Written By: KKay on 11/28/06 at 6:38 pm

eating a roll and scratching my back with the big wooden spoon. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/06/lookaround.gif

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/28/06 at 6:50 pm

Eating dinner.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/28/06 at 7:30 pm

Tinkering with my Christmas decorations.

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/28/06 at 7:36 pm

Playing an improvised piano piece through a guitar pedal, followed by my messing with it.

Written By: lorac61469 on 11/28/06 at 7:41 pm

Playing a game of Phlinx on POGO.

Written By: KKay on 11/28/06 at 10:31 pm

eating a klondike bar.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/28/06 at 11:11 pm

I was playing with my pet monkey until he got a little out of hand, then I had to discipline him.

Written By: nally on 11/28/06 at 11:16 pm

I was going through my past PM's and issuing out karma points.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/28/06 at 11:21 pm

I was playing with my pet monkey until he got a little out of hand, then I had to discipline him.

Didja spank him?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/28/06 at 11:22 pm

I was trying to hook up to WOR AM out of NYC.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/28/06 at 11:24 pm

Didja spank him?
heck yeah I did.  http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_Rq09C21FyMgAUu.jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12918rsvt/EXP=1164860605/**http%3a//www.lactoso.com/blog/blogfiles/monkeyspank.jpg

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/28/06 at 11:29 pm

That poor monkey. 

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/28/06 at 11:30 pm

That poor monkey. 
now he knows who's boss  ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/28/06 at 11:31 pm

That monkey looks like he's been spanked before.

Written By: Jessica on 11/28/06 at 11:33 pm

Watched Rice_Cube walk around in his underwear.

Written By: Tia on 11/28/06 at 11:35 pm

i hope it was correctly gender coded! :o

Written By: nally on 11/28/06 at 11:35 pm

Spending time in the FlashChat.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/28/06 at 11:36 pm

Is there no end to your torture?

Written By: Jessica on 11/28/06 at 11:37 pm

i hope it was correctly gender coded! :o

Yep. For once.

Is there no end to your torture?

Not until I go to bed. ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/28/06 at 11:54 pm

That monkey looks like he's been spanked before.
His problem is, he's just too curious
who hasn't done that?

Written By: Howard on 11/29/06 at 5:16 pm

Took a shower

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/29/06 at 5:16 pm

Taking out the garbage.

Written By: La Roche on 11/29/06 at 5:18 pm

Looking for my new avatar.

Written By: nally on 12/04/06 at 2:35 pm

Viewing unread replies (IOW, checking out which threads have been replied to since I was last here).

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 12/04/06 at 2:41 pm

Talking to my husband on the phone...

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/04/06 at 2:43 pm

Eating lunch...

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/04/06 at 2:50 pm

Eating lunch...

:)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/04/06 at 4:18 pm

Getting lunch.

Written By: Howard on 12/04/06 at 5:05 pm

took a shower

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/04/06 at 5:23 pm

PMing my friends.

Written By: nally on 12/04/06 at 5:52 pm

I was chatting with a friend. :)

Written By: Abix on 12/04/06 at 5:58 pm

I was posting naughty analogies about women and peanut butter...

Written By: La Roche on 12/04/06 at 6:01 pm

I was thinking about a sandwich.

Written By: Howard on 12/04/06 at 6:18 pm

I was posting naughty analogies about women and peanut butter...

YUMMY!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/04/06 at 6:18 pm

Playing Zuma.

Written By: nally on 02/09/07 at 11:03 pm

Typing a random # in the "Jump to page" box.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/09/07 at 11:13 pm

Watching Schindler's List.

Written By: Howard on 02/10/07 at 8:29 am

Breakfast

Written By: jackas on 02/10/07 at 10:18 am

Unloaded the dishwasher

Written By: La Roche on 02/10/07 at 10:49 am

Watching Rugby

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/10/07 at 2:40 pm

Buying a book at Barnes & Noble

Written By: pink daisy on 02/10/07 at 6:26 pm

Writing a note to an old friend I used to write to, but lost touch with about 11 years ago.  I found him on the internet tonight, so I've sent my e mail address and hope he gets in touch.

Written By: Gis on 02/10/07 at 6:29 pm

Watching Ross Noble on DVD with half an eye.

Written By: pink daisy on 02/10/07 at 6:31 pm

Watching Ross Noble on DVD with half an eye.

Omigod, Gis!  What happened to the other half of your eye?  :o

Written By: Gis on 02/10/07 at 6:33 pm

Omigod, Gis!  What happened to the other half of your eye?  :o
It's focused on this screen.  ;)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/10/07 at 6:35 pm

We were eating dinner and then going over to the Saturn dealership to look at some new cars for my sister.

Written By: Howard on 02/11/07 at 3:38 pm

Getting into my comfort clothes.

Written By: pink daisy on 02/11/07 at 5:27 pm

Getting into my comfort clothes.

I'm seeing flannel pjs and fluffy bunny slippers...please don't disillusion me, Howard.  I like this picture!

Written By: jaytee on 02/11/07 at 5:35 pm

Making school lunches

Written By: pink daisy on 02/11/07 at 5:37 pm

Watching '24'.

Written By: danootaandme on 02/11/07 at 5:58 pm

washing dishes 

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 02/11/07 at 8:17 pm

Eating lunch.

Written By: jackas on 02/11/07 at 9:29 pm

Cleaning up the kitchen.

Written By: Howard on 02/12/07 at 5:41 pm

taking a shower

Written By: nally on 02/12/07 at 6:21 pm

Topping my score on Ponx.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 02/12/07 at 6:24 pm

I was about to look up some Valentines Day gift ideas online to complete a project I'm working on.

Written By: jackas on 02/12/07 at 9:36 pm

Giving the kids a bath.

Written By: Howard on 02/13/07 at 2:04 pm

showering

Written By: nally on 02/13/07 at 2:51 pm

Getting another new high score on Ponx! :D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/13/07 at 2:57 pm

Eating lunch.

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 7:23 pm

reading a valentine's day text message from Robin. :\'(

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/14/07 at 7:29 pm

PMing with my friends.

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 7:30 pm

finished with dinner

Written By: nally on 02/15/07 at 8:27 pm

Playing Fruit Drop, and still trying to clear the last level...

Written By: jackas on 02/16/07 at 12:18 am

I put the kids to bed.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/16/07 at 1:50 am

washed dishes because Diane refuses to until we get a new dishwasher

Written By: Tam on 02/16/07 at 2:23 am

playing games on pogo.com

Written By: Howard on 02/16/07 at 7:58 am

eating breakfast

Written By: pink daisy on 02/16/07 at 8:00 am

eating lunch

Written By: Howard on 02/16/07 at 8:01 am

eating lunch

at 8 in the morning?

Written By: pink daisy on 02/16/07 at 8:04 am

at 8 in the morning?

Don't be silly Howard! It's one pm here in Poole, UK!  :)  Not that I'm incapable of eating pizza at eight in the morning - done it before, will probably do it again.

Written By: lorac61469 on 02/16/07 at 11:48 am

Opening a Cherry Starburst candy.

Written By: Howard on 02/16/07 at 4:06 pm

Don't be silly Howard! It's one pm here in Poole, UK!  :)  Not that I'm incapable of eating pizza at eight in the morning - done it before, will probably do it again.

I'm sorry PD,It's 8am here and 1pm there.

Written By: Howard on 02/16/07 at 4:07 pm

Doing A Wash

Written By: Gis on 02/16/07 at 4:08 pm

Baking cakes.

Written By: nally on 02/26/07 at 9:44 pm

Finishing up a lab assignment.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/26/07 at 9:58 pm

Shopping at Wal-Mart

Written By: jackas on 02/26/07 at 10:15 pm

Talking to an old AF friend. :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/26/07 at 10:48 pm

getting a fire going in the fireplace

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/26/07 at 11:23 pm

Texting my friend.

Written By: pink daisy on 02/27/07 at 6:55 am

Walking on the beach.

Written By: Howard on 02/27/07 at 7:43 am

Just finished having breakfast

Written By: karen on 02/27/07 at 7:58 am

Moving a cycle ergometer again

Written By: jackas on 02/27/07 at 8:06 am

Doing my makeup.

Written By: Tam on 02/27/07 at 10:10 am

getting dressed

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/27/07 at 10:11 am

Driving to work

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/27/07 at 10:26 am

Cursing Greasy Latin Guy.

Written By: karen on 02/27/07 at 10:31 am

Cursing Greasy Latin Guy.

again?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/27/07 at 10:31 am

again?

Yes.  My smite button is broken though :(

Written By: Stompgal on 02/27/07 at 12:09 pm

I registered my details on the Thorntons website because I'm thinking of sending my mum a Mother's Day gift from there. Mother's Day is on March 18th in the UK.

Written By: gemini on 02/27/07 at 12:10 pm

Talking to the insurance company trying to sort out all the accident stuff and getting really ticked off  >:(

Written By: Howard on 02/27/07 at 1:19 pm

getting myself relaxed.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/27/07 at 1:19 pm

Sleeping

Written By: nally on 02/27/07 at 3:37 pm

Playing Chain Letters.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/27/07 at 3:37 pm

Reading some stories that I wrote.

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 02/27/07 at 4:09 pm

Eating and talking on the cell.

Written By: Jessica on 02/27/07 at 4:56 pm

Looking at Midas' ass.

Written By: Midas on 02/27/07 at 4:59 pm

Looking at Midas' ass.

:o

Written By: Jessica on 02/27/07 at 5:06 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/naughty.gif

Written By: nally on 02/27/07 at 5:48 pm

Viewing Google Maps.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/27/07 at 5:54 pm

Downloading 2 Goldfrapp albums.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/27/07 at 5:55 pm

Looking at Midas' ass.

Does it reflect moonlight?

Written By: Jessica on 02/27/07 at 8:32 pm

Does it reflect moonlight?

No. His head does.

Written By: Miss Anthrope on 02/27/07 at 8:35 pm

No. His head does.

Who is this Midas person? And which "head" are we talking about?

Sorry, but this REALLY intrigues me!  ;D

Written By: Jessica on 02/27/07 at 8:38 pm

Midas is the resident manwhore. And his actual head. ;D

Written By: Midas on 02/27/07 at 8:40 pm

Midas is the resident manwhore. And his actual head. ;D

Somebody mention me?  :D

Written By: Jessica on 02/27/07 at 8:41 pm

Somebody mention me?  :D

Wow.....you're quick. :o

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/27/07 at 8:42 pm

Yo' mama's quick!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/27/07 at 8:44 pm

Midas hosts a mix show on Renegade Retro on Friday nights.  You can check it out by clicking my sig or his.

He also banged my wife a few years back, but we're cool now.

Written By: Jessica on 02/27/07 at 8:44 pm

Yo' mama's quick!

Hush puppy.

Written By: Midas on 02/27/07 at 8:45 pm

Only when I need to be.  8)

Written By: Jessica on 02/27/07 at 8:46 pm

Midas hosts a mix show on Renegade Retro on Friday nights.  You can check it out by clicking my sig or his.

Oh lawd.  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/tongue5.gif

Written By: Jessica on 02/27/07 at 8:46 pm

Only when I need to be.  8)

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/27/07 at 8:47 pm

Hush puppy.

Shush Yuppie?

Written By: Midas on 02/27/07 at 8:48 pm

True and true.  We tried that three-way thing but it was kinda...weird.  :D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/27/07 at 8:49 pm

True and true.  We tried that three-way thing but it was kinda...weird.  :D

Yeah, they hadn't invented the E-dick yet.

Written By: Jessica on 02/27/07 at 8:49 pm

True and true.  We tried that three-way thing but it was kinda...weird.   :D

I thought it was hot.

Written By: Midas on 02/27/07 at 8:50 pm

I thought it was hot.

That's 'cuz I said "hi".

Written By: Jessica on 02/27/07 at 8:51 pm

That's 'cuz I said "hi".

Yeah, but with that accent you had.....good gravy. :o

And then Rice and his Barry White voice.....woooo!

Written By: Midas on 02/27/07 at 8:54 pm

Yeah, but with that accent you had.....good gravy. :o

And then Rice and his Barry White voice.....woooo!

Yeah, that deep voice saying "Herro rovel" would melt anyone.  ;D

Written By: Miss Anthrope on 02/27/07 at 8:55 pm

And all this started by my asking about shiny heads? Jeez, what did I get my ass into? 3-ways? Barry White?

This is definitely going to be a new place for me to hang!    8) ;) :D

Written By: Jessica on 02/27/07 at 8:56 pm

Totarry!

And all this started by my asking about shiny heads? Jeez, what did I get my ass into? 3-ways? Barry White?

This is definitely going to be a new place for me to hang!     8) ;) :D

Yes yes. Stay awhile! We can get freakier than this....but there are small children present.....like that Meat! character.

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/27/07 at 8:57 pm

Totarry!

Yes yes. Stay awhile! We can get freakier than this....but there are small children present.....like that Meat! character.

I am a big child!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/27/07 at 8:59 pm

My dalring I can't get enough of youl rove baby!

Written By: Jessica on 02/27/07 at 8:59 pm

I am a big child!

http://www.orlyowl.com/puhlease.jpg

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/27/07 at 9:01 pm

http://www.orlyowl.com/puhlease.jpg

16 in two days! Count 'em... Two!

Written By: Jessica on 02/27/07 at 9:02 pm

16 in two days! Count 'em... Two!

You're still too young for me.

Written By: Miss Anthrope on 02/27/07 at 9:04 pm

Hmmm... I like freaky! And I like young...but when Meat is talking about being a Big child...does he mean age, or...I guess it must be age, since he says 16 tin 2 days.  Unless he has some miracle thing going, which I would like to hear more about!    ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/27/07 at 9:05 pm

Hmmm... I like freaky! And I like young...but when Meat is talking about being a Big child...does he mean age, or...I guess it must be age, since he says 16 tin 2 days.  Unless he has some miracle thing going, which I would like to hear more about!    ;D

I'm... tall?

Written By: Jessica on 02/27/07 at 9:06 pm

I'm... tall?

Erm.....yeah.

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/27/07 at 9:07 pm

Erm.....yeah.

Otherwise, I'm like your Asian husband.

Written By: Miss Anthrope on 02/27/07 at 9:08 pm

And you would know this how????? Damn, this is fun!

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/27/07 at 9:11 pm

And you would know this how????? Damn, this is fun!

Because, you know what they say...

... Rice Cube is officially small until he steps out.

Written By: Miss Anthrope on 02/27/07 at 9:16 pm

Because, you know what they say...

... Rice Cube is officially small until he steps out.

Oh...that's makes it perfectly clear. I think.  :)

Written By: Jessica on 02/27/07 at 9:16 pm

Asian? I thought you were a Mixican like me.

Written By: Midas on 02/27/07 at 10:56 pm

Right before I posted this I was checking out what was coming up on Renegade Retro - a double-shot of Led Zeppelin in about 5 minutes.  RAWK. \m/

Written By: Howard on 02/28/07 at 4:15 pm

showered

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/28/07 at 5:52 pm

checking my email

Written By: Jessica on 02/28/07 at 6:21 pm

Cooking.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 02/28/07 at 6:47 pm

We just watched a Star Trek fan movie called "U.S.S. Faragut".  It was pretty good.  :)

Written By: pink daisy on 03/01/07 at 4:33 am

Chatting to my window cleaner.

Written By: Jessica on 03/01/07 at 12:04 pm

Doing the Blue's Clues dance. Don't ask. :P

Written By: Howard on 03/01/07 at 3:54 pm

on the phone with my job coach

Written By: karen on 03/02/07 at 11:08 am

updating my work diary

Written By: KKay on 03/02/07 at 11:14 am

making food.

Written By: karen on 03/02/07 at 11:36 am

making food.

Anything good?

Written By: KKay on 03/02/07 at 11:53 am

Anything good?

yeah. baked sweet potato...yum!!!!!

a pepsi and a cup of soup
now i'm ready to go out and clean the cars...

(not really, but i will)

Written By: La Roche on 03/02/07 at 12:01 pm

yeah. baked sweet potato...yum!!!!!

a pepsi and a cup of soup
now i'm ready to go out and clean the cars...

(not really, but i will)

Just take it to a car wash, leave the jeep thing.

Written By: karen on 03/02/07 at 12:06 pm

talking on the phone to the boss.  And now I'm going to sort out loads more stuff for his Monday 9 o'clock lecture.  Knew I should've left early today.

Written By: Jessica on 03/02/07 at 12:23 pm

Picking up the avalanche of toys that was in the living room.

Written By: Howard on 03/02/07 at 3:36 pm

took a shower

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/02/07 at 3:38 pm

Getting my non-meat product lunch.

Written By: La Roche on 03/02/07 at 4:06 pm

I was counting all the cans on my windowsill.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 03/02/07 at 4:08 pm

Finished eating a dead animal.

Written By: Howard on 03/02/07 at 4:14 pm

Yummy!  :P

Written By: La Roche on 03/02/07 at 4:15 pm

Spawn's hunting skills are improving. Soon I'll intruct him in the ancient art of semtex.

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/02/07 at 4:36 pm

I was outside playing "Man vs. Wild" with my kids. I was making a raft of tree branches and vines.  ;D

Written By: MLB on 03/02/07 at 6:43 pm

Playing The Big Awesome HouseParty on cartoon network

Written By: gemini on 03/02/07 at 7:07 pm

Resizing a picture to post in the photo section.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/03/07 at 12:12 am

Taking a shower.

Written By: NullandVoid on 03/03/07 at 12:14 am

sorting laundry and fighting brownie for my socks ::)

Written By: Howard on 03/03/07 at 8:34 am

breakfast

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/03/07 at 1:00 pm

Eating lunch.

Written By: Howard on 03/03/07 at 3:51 pm

I was at a friend's house

Written By: KKay on 03/03/07 at 6:53 pm

eating chili

Written By: Midas on 03/03/07 at 7:20 pm

Posted three mixes to my remix blog and sent Jessica a couple files. :D

Written By: Howard on 03/05/07 at 5:36 pm

showered

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/05/07 at 5:37 pm

talking to my friend on the phone

Written By: Tia on 03/05/07 at 5:37 pm

showered
i wasn't going to say anything.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/05/07 at 5:39 pm

The paint by my monitor was peeling.

Written By: Howard on 03/05/07 at 5:40 pm

So then don't. ???

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/05/07 at 6:08 pm

cooking dinner.

Written By: gemini on 03/05/07 at 6:13 pm

Talking on the phone to a friend, making lunch plans for tomorrow

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/05/07 at 6:25 pm

Cooking dinner. 

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/05/07 at 9:18 pm

testing T1 circuits

Written By: jackas on 03/05/07 at 11:38 pm

Screwing around on myspace.

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/05/07 at 11:45 pm

Eating a couple of TUMS.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 03/06/07 at 1:02 am

working on my paper that's due Wednesday :P

Come on everyone, you can admit it, you're jealous, aren't you :D

Written By: karen on 03/06/07 at 4:49 am

moving a new bath into work

Written By: NullandVoid on 03/06/07 at 6:40 am

contemplating on whether I should drag myself to the store, cold and all.

Written By: Howard on 03/06/07 at 7:30 am

eating breakfast

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/06/07 at 4:34 pm

Reading Wikipedia

Written By: Jessica on 03/06/07 at 5:02 pm

Stirring the spaghetti sauce.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 03/06/07 at 8:54 pm

Finishing my paper on the gypsy scene in Jane Eyre.....the friggin teacher gave us topics to choose from....I HATE it when they do that >:(

Written By: La Roche on 03/06/07 at 8:59 pm

Just before what I'm doing now I shared a great belch with the dog.

Written By: jackas on 03/06/07 at 9:48 pm

Just got back from a gay ass candle party.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/06/07 at 9:50 pm

I don't know why, but that just made me burst out laughing.

I was helping my sister move furniture.

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/06/07 at 10:15 pm

I hate those friggin' parties.  I always feel like I have to buy some piece of junk I don't want or need.

I was making hard boiled eggs for my daughter's lunch.

Written By: Howard on 03/07/07 at 5:44 pm

Showered

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/07/07 at 6:29 pm

Updating my Yankees blog.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/08/07 at 2:20 am

disposing of the mouse I just caught in my mouse trap.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/08/07 at 2:25 am

....making a signature for another forum I post on.

Written By: Jessica on 03/08/07 at 9:42 am

I hate those friggin' parties.  I always feel like I have to buy some piece of junk I don't want or need.

I was making hard boiled eggs for my daughter's lunch.

I like the dirty parties. You know, the ones where they sell massage oils, crotchless panties, and "personal" massagers.

Written By: KKay on 03/08/07 at 9:57 am

picking u p stuff at Staples

Written By: Howard on 03/08/07 at 12:56 pm

Showered

Written By: jackas on 03/08/07 at 4:08 pm

Ate

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/08/07 at 4:09 pm

Letting my sister kick me in the butt.

Written By: Jessica on 03/08/07 at 8:39 pm

Dare I ask? ;D

Written By: La Roche on 03/08/07 at 9:14 pm

Can I watch?

Then get some of that action?

Written By: Howard on 03/09/07 at 5:48 pm

I had a voicemail,could be from my job coach.

Written By: Brian06 on 03/09/07 at 5:49 pm

uploading some stuff to youtube.

Written By: jackas on 03/09/07 at 6:18 pm

I made dinner.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/09/07 at 6:38 pm

Dare I ask? ;D

I owed her a chance to kick me in the ass, so she did.

Can I watch?

Then get some of that action?

No.

I was eating dinner.

Written By: Howard on 03/10/07 at 8:33 am

breakfast

Written By: La Roche on 03/10/07 at 6:29 pm

Playing with the dog.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/10/07 at 6:35 pm

changing the wallpaper on my MSN screen

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/10/07 at 6:55 pm

I put french fries into the oven.

Written By: NullandVoid on 03/10/07 at 7:06 pm

buying Microsoft points

Written By: jackas on 03/10/07 at 11:02 pm

Talking to my husband on the phone...and glad that conversation is over.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/11/07 at 5:23 am

Talking to my husband on the phone...and glad that conversation is over.
was he down another couple hundred?  ??? 

I was cleaning up the after poker party mess, puting away all the cans and bottles and trash

Written By: Howard on 03/11/07 at 7:46 am

breakfast

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/11/07 at 11:43 am

Spraying the shower and tub with bleach.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/11/07 at 11:45 am

Eating lunch.

Written By: Howard on 03/11/07 at 2:40 pm

was at the cell phone place.

Written By: gemini on 03/11/07 at 3:01 pm

Taking the dog for a run, and believe me, the dog won  :-[  She wore me out!

Written By: Howard on 03/11/07 at 3:08 pm

Taking the dog for a run, and believe me, the dog won  :-[  She wore me out!

How big's your dog?

Written By: gemini on 03/11/07 at 3:23 pm

How big's your dog?

Just an average size Lab Mix, 65-70 lbs.  Although she's gotten a little fat over the winter from being inside and laying around so much. 

Written By: karen on 03/12/07 at 11:01 am

replaying Choosing My Religion by Merry and Pippin from the AmIRIght parody network on soundclick.com

Written By: Jessica on 03/12/07 at 12:09 pm

Taking apart the laptop to air dust it out.

Must've worked. I've never seen it start up that quick before. Keys aren't sticking as bad, and the fan hasn't come on yet. :)

Written By: nally on 03/12/07 at 12:14 pm

Going through my sections which I approve entries for...and weeding out all the spam entries.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/12/07 at 3:00 pm

Talking to my sister.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 03/12/07 at 3:02 pm

So, I click on the thread and the first one I see is this:
Which I read as "gay, ass-candle" so I scroll down and my scroll sticks....Then I see this:
;D ;D

I just got done eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes and I'm still hungry, but I don't want to eat anything else because if I do, I won't be hungry at dinner time :-\\

Written By: Howard on 03/12/07 at 4:09 pm

Showered

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/12/07 at 4:48 pm

Getting my dinner

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/12/07 at 4:48 pm

...watching clips of WLIIA on Youtube.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 03/12/07 at 5:31 pm

Making my "white girl enchiladas"......i.e. frozen taquitos covered in enchilada sauce & cheese ;D

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/12/07 at 7:43 pm

Feeding the cats.

Written By: jackas on 03/13/07 at 1:36 am

Making my "white girl enchiladas"......i.e. frozen taquitos covered in enchilada sauce & cheese ;D

LOL  OMG...noooo!!!! :D :D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/13/07 at 2:32 am

Looking for cute graphics on the net

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_2118.gif

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/13/07 at 2:37 am

Looking for cute graphics on the net

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_2118.gif
cats playing ping pong is cute  :)

Written By: Gis on 03/13/07 at 2:53 am

Waiting for the gas man to come, anytime between 8am and 1pm apparently......

Written By: karen on 03/13/07 at 7:41 am

talking to a student about using the tumble drier

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 03/13/07 at 8:28 am

LOL  OMG...noooo!!!! :D :D
mmmhmmmm ;D  Dontcha' wish you had been invited to taste my gourmet cooking? :D

Written By: Howard on 03/13/07 at 12:44 pm

showering

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/13/07 at 12:50 pm

Playing ball with the dogs.

NEXT PAGE: What were you doing right before you started doing what you're doing now?

Check for new replies or respond here...