» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Remember those Obama indoctrination camps the right warned against?

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/15/11 at 2:17 pm

They got the parties all mixed up... they meant "Tea Party" indoctrination camps.

Tea party group offers summer camp

Subject: Re: Remember those Obama indoctrination camps the right warned against?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/15/11 at 4:30 pm

The organization, which falls under the tea party umbrella, hopes to introduce kids ages 8 to 12 to principles that include "America is good," "I believe in God," and "I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable."

It's much easier to have the government seize a portion of your pay than to do what Jesus asks of us:  Give all your wealth to the poor and follow me.

Jesus isn't going to force you; you have to do so out of your own good will, which means no bellyaching about it either.  When we look into our hearts, we find we could always be more charitable!  That means me, you, and everybody.

Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) requires his staff to read "Atlas Shrugged."  Hey, at least he's honest about his intentions.
::)

Subject: Re: Remember those Obama indoctrination camps the right warned against?

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/15/11 at 9:23 pm

The organization, which falls under the tea party umbrella, hopes to introduce kids ages 8 to 12 to principles that include "America is good," "I believe in God," and "I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable."

It's much easier to have the government seize a portion of your pay than to do what Jesus asks of us:  Give all your wealth to the poor and follow me.

Jesus isn't going to force you; you have to do so out of your own good will, which means no bellyaching about it either.  When we look into our hearts, we find we could always be more charitable!  That means me, you, and everybody.

Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) requires his staff to read "Atlas Shrugged."  Hey, at least he's honest about his intentions.

But as Woody pointed out
"But they laid Jesus Christ in his Grave"

And Atlas shrugged

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/15/11 at 10:35 pm

But as Woody pointed out

The American Right isn't even ready for Mitt Romney let alone Jesus!
:P

Written By: philbo on 06/16/11 at 6:42 am

But as Woody pointed out

..the necrophiliac perverts..

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/16/11 at 10:18 pm

..the necrophiliac perverts..

You're just bad  ;)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/16/11 at 11:21 pm

Joe Hill ain't dead.

Neither is Jesus.
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_thumleft.gif

Written By: Civecian-Ark on 06/17/11 at 9:51 pm

It's much easier to have the government seize a portion of your pay than to do what Jesus asks of us:  Give all your wealth to the poor and follow me.

Jesus isn't going to force you; you have to do so out of your own good will, which means no bellyaching about it either.  When we look into our hearts, we find we could always be more charitable!  That means me, you, and everybody.

Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) requires his staff to read "Atlas Shrugged."  Hey, at least he's honest about his intentions.

They can but they don't...and won't.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/17/11 at 9:54 pm

They can but they don't...and won't.

I know.  That's why we have to have taxes.

Check for new replies or respond here...