» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: More proof that Kim Jong Il is a complete nutjob...

Written By: AL-B on 12/21/04 at 9:50 pm

What is up with North Korea???

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/breaking_7.html

Subject: Re: More proof that Kim Jong Il is a complete nutjob...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/22/04 at 1:05 am

N.Korea is "free of AIDS" because people starve to death or die of something else before HIV/AIDS manifests.
:o

Written By: Bobby on 12/22/04 at 6:16 am

Didn't the king mention that checks were made since 1989? Aids and HIV were around prior to this date and if the people from this date have died of AIDS, I am sure there are a few around that are still carrying the HIV virus.

I wonder what he did with the people he found to have had AIDS and HIV?  ::)

Written By: philbo on 12/22/04 at 8:06 am

I wouldn't mind betting Bhutan is free from AIDS, too :)

But, rather like the French habit of categorising heart attack deaths as "natural causes" (which means they have the lowest recorded rate of death by heart attack in the EU), you don't die of AIDS - so all it takes to make your country look AIDS-free is to record cause of death as whatever acually kills the person, be it pneumonia, or whatever other infection.

Written By: Johnny_D on 12/22/04 at 11:27 am

Kim Jong Il is indeed a complete nutjob ...

http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/therollingstones18.shtml

Written By: Bobby on 12/22/04 at 9:26 pm

I wouldn't mind betting Bhutan is free from AIDS, too :)

But, rather like the French habit of categorising heart attack deaths as "natural causes" (which means they have the lowest recorded rate of death by heart attack in the EU), you don't die of AIDS - so all it takes to make your country look AIDS-free is to record cause of death as whatever acually kills the person, be it pneumonia, or whatever other infection.

Of course, that makes sense.

Check for new replies or respond here...