» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: osama or sadaam? Which one do you want?

Written By: danootaandme on 10/30/04 at 9:12 am

The bushmen decided that it was more important to chase sadaam than it was to capture osama.
Now they spent all that time allowing osama to recoup, he looks remarkably healthy, I wouldn't
be surprised if he has a new kidney, they gave him enough time to have an operation and get back
his strength.  What say you bush fans, how do you feel?  Was it more important to put our resources
into sadaam, or into the man who masterminded the greatest travesty ever visited upon the USA,
and now has openly admitted it for the world to see? Why aren't you angry that bush has allowed
this man to survive? Why aren't you angry that if he had done this right, if he had used the "unaccounted for' billions
that are being paid to halliburton to be used to catch him, that in a probability he would be dead, or at
least in custody, instead of sitting like the lord of the manor.  Give me a good reason why we should
praise bushs'  efforts, he's the tail that's been wagging the dog, now let's hear you bark >:(

Subject: Re: osama or sadaam? Which one do you want?

Written By: Don Carlos on 10/30/04 at 12:41 pm

Also notice that Osama was standing behind a lecturn, wearing clean cloths, with a well-manicured beard, in a seemingly professionally lighted room.  He was not lurking in some cave in the wilderness.  My guess is that he was in a Fox studio.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/30/04 at 12:47 pm

Who's to say it's even Osama?  Wouldn't surprise me if the GOP cooked up the tapes just to clinch a win on Tuesday.

Written By: Frank Rizzo on 10/30/04 at 1:27 pm

Why not get both?  You liberals are hilarious.  If Kerry wins, who are you going to blame for the next attack on the US?  Dubya? well then can we not blame Clinton for 9/11?  You liberals should focus on the task at hand or you and your ACLU buddies are going to be the death of us all.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 10/30/04 at 2:40 pm

Why not get both?  You liberals are hilarious.  If Kerry wins, who are you going to blame for the next attack on the US?  Dubya? well then can we not blame Clinton for 9/11?  You liberals should focus on the task at hand or you and your ACLU buddies are going to be the death of us all.

Ignorance begets Ignorance, Frankie! Try to remember these past four years!

Tanya

Written By: BodaciousBoy on 10/30/04 at 2:48 pm

Welcome, Frank! I know I'll never forget the years from 1992-2000. You absolutely have a right to your feelings. I think the dems have the perfect mascot!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/30/04 at 4:37 pm

Who are "you liberals"?

Written By: Bobby on 10/30/04 at 4:40 pm

I mentioned this in a previous thread about Ossama and this video is arousing my suspicions even more. He looked in decent health to me - I just don't know what to think . . .  ???

Written By: danootaandme on 10/30/04 at 5:05 pm

How about this, we go for what we know.  We know osama got us under bushs watch so we blame bush.
We know that he hasn't been caught under bushs watch.  We blame bush. 

Written By: Hairspray on 10/30/04 at 7:49 pm

My guess is that he was in a Fox studio.

I shouldn't laugh, but LOL! ;D

Written By: BodaciousBoy on 10/31/04 at 5:45 pm

You may enjoy this!

The Democrats today announced that they are changing their emblem from a Donkey to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the Party's agenda:
A condom:

1. Allows for inflation,

2. Halts production,

3. Destroys the next generation,

4. Protects a bunch of pricks,

5. And gives you a false sense of security, while you're actually being screwed.

Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that!             

Written By: Bobby on 10/31/04 at 6:49 pm

You may enjoy this!

The Democrats today announced that they are changing their emblem from a Donkey to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the Party's agenda:
A condom:

1. Allows for inflation,

2. Halts production,

5. And gives you a false sense of security, while you're actually being screwed.

darn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that!               

Heh heh. Very good Bodacious Boy.  ;D

Written By: GWBush2004 on 11/01/04 at 3:18 am

Why not get both?

That is a very good question, which I noticed the liberals on this messageboard avoided.  Saddam is gone, lets see what Kerry past quotes were:

''I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force if necessary to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security.'' -John Forbes Kerry

''I've had one position, one consistent position, that Saddam Hussein was a threat.'' -John F. Kerry

''No president, through all of American history, has ever ceded, and nor would I, the right to preempt in any way necessary to protect the United States of America." -John F. Kerry

''Leaving Saddam Hussein unfettered with nuclear weapons or weapons of mass destruction is unacceptable.'' -John F. Kerry

''If you don't believe Saddam Hussein is a threat with nuclear weapons, then you shouldn't vote for me." -John F. Kerry

-Osama or Saddam?  Both.  And Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.  Zarqawi, according to some and even the left-leaning Guardian newspaper from England is the biggest threat.  He is surrounded, America's elite air force is pounding Fallujah, and we are soon to invade, it is all but certain Zarqawi will be caught very soon.

Look at it this way, the FBI took some 20 years to catch the unabomber, a man who was in AMERICA.  People are not easy to find.  Osama is off in some cave.  And even then, how did the unabomber get caught, a huge reward and his very own brother when things fell apart.  That is what is going to happen to Osama, his men see everything they knew falling apart around them, some 50 million dollar reward, I say in five years he gets turned in by one of his own men.  Until then what can we do!?  We have special forces, air drones, the works, it is not like Bush doesn't want to kill Osama.

Finally we have Arafat, who the liberals still think deserved that Nobel Peace prize.  Why Israel isn't allowed to put him out of our misery, I will never know.  What would be better than Saddam arrested, Osama dead, Zarqawi dead/arrested, Arafat dead, and Castro dead?  Well it seems like all those things are falling into place.  But what pis*es me off in Arafat.

Arafat apparently needed medical attention and the Israelis decided to allow somebody to pick him up and take him to a hospital.  So where did he go?  What country would possibly roll out the red carpet for an Islamic terrorist that supports the killing civilians with homicide bombers?

Why none other than the terrorist appeasers themselves..the French.  Arafat went to Paris, where the French government said they would always stand by him.  Figures.  Dam* France!

http://logo.cafepress.com/3/728363.jpg

Written By: Uly on 11/01/04 at 7:44 am

Kerry is always saying that he would bring France to our side. Is that an ally we want?

They sound more like spies and the Oil for Food scandal will reveal who they really are.

Never trust France, every change they have to stab us they do it!

Written By: Davester on 11/01/04 at 9:02 am

You may enjoy this!

A condom:

1. Allows for inflation,

2. Halts production,

Are you trying to tell me that Democrats are turning into Republicans..?

Written By: danootaandme on 11/01/04 at 12:32 pm

Are you trying to tell me that Democrats are turning into Republicans..?

;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/01/04 at 1:40 pm

The Republicans today announced that they are changing their emblem from a Elephant to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the Party's agenda:
A condom:

1. Does not fit everyone, despite protests to the contrary

2. Are not 100% reliable,

3. Helps to prevent overpopulation,

4. Protects women from diseased pricks,

;D ;D

Score 1 LMAO...

Right one little thing here on the Kerry front.. everyone was told by the President that Saddam had WOMD.. right, so John thinks, goddam my country is at risk, after all the president wouldn't lie, i will vote for the President on this one to make sure this nasty little man gets whats coming to him.. after all he is the President i'm sure he has thought it all out.

A couple of months later...

wow, and to think the President lied to us all... and to think he didn't have a plan... and to think he's really the nasty little man... Jeez i wont trust him again.

I think the point being overlooked here is that if Kerry honestly belived Saddam had WOMD then of course he would approve force being used, now he knows that Saddam didnt and that the Dubyah plan for Iraq was a crock of sheesh (lets see what S-H-I-T gets censcored to  ::).. he decided that he wasn't a fan of the war..

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/01/04 at 2:21 pm

The Republicans today announced that they are changing their emblem from a Elephant to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the Party's agenda:
A condom:

1. Does not fit everyone, despite protests to the contrary

2. Are not 100% reliable,

3. Helps to prevent overpopulation,

4. Protects women from diseased pricks,

;D ;D

You go, Girl! You are sooooo right!

Tanya

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/01/04 at 6:05 pm

George W Bush on Osama Bin Laden "You can run but you can't hide", and under his breath, but we'll wait until we secure the oil and avenge the attempt on daddy's life. 

Lets face it, all the facts indicate that Lil' Georgie was planning to invade Iraq BEFORE 9/11.  At least 2 of HIS people have said so.  So Iraq is a multi-billion $$$, 1000+ US lives diversion, and a breeding ground for more Islamic fundamentalists.  For every one we kill 5 more will take there place.

Osama should have been the target from the beginning.  We should have, to put it in Charles Emerson Wiunchester's words (from MASH) done "one thing well and then moved on."

Check for new replies or respond here...