inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: You can't do that on television
Written By: BigDaddyDJ on 01/07/06 at 3:52 am

Does anybody own any copies of "you Can't Do That On Television", the 80's kids show on Nickleodeon?  I would love to trade/buy any copies anyone has.  Also, there was anither Nick show called "Out of Control" with Dave Coulier.  Any help would be appreciated!
Subject: Re: You can't do that on television
Written By: jaymanchu on 01/13/06 at 3:01 pm

I should be getting a 12 DVD set of the complete series soon.  Email me for details.

Jay

Does anybody own any copies of "you Can't Do That On Television", the 80's kids show on Nickleodeon?  I would love to trade/buy any copies anyone has.  Also, there was anither Nick show called "Out of Control" with Dave Coulier.  Any help would be appreciated!
Written By: audibay on 05/24/06 at 11:06 am

the out of control omg was that were there was some chick that used ti squack like a seagull? cause if it was please let me know maybe i can help..
Written By: rare80s on 05/24/06 at 11:45 am

I almost traded somebody on ebay for the entire set. I've been looking at getting it too. If anyone gets ahold of YCDTOTV, I would love to trade something for it.  I have a trading page located here: http://80sfiles.blogspot.com