» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Re: The Bobby Fan Club

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/26/10 at 1:46 pm

Wasn't he here this morning?

I noticed that AFTER I posted.

Cat

Written By: nally on 03/26/10 at 4:20 pm

I guess he was...but I missed him (again). I do see him on Facebook now and then.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/30/10 at 3:16 pm

Yay, Bobby's on-line.

Cat

Written By: Bobby on 03/30/10 at 3:22 pm

Yay, Bobby's on-line.

Yeah I'm here, Cat. I'm trying to patch up a computer game called 'Neverwinter Nights 2'. It's winding me up a bit as I have to do it manually rather than automatically...The things we do to try and play a game, ha ha.

Anyone played it? It's been out for a while but only able to get into it now since I bought the computer. I saved the game for almost two years and finally able to play it...Well...Soon anyway.  :)

Written By: Howard on 03/30/10 at 3:22 pm

Yay, Bobby's on-line.

Cat

YAY!  :)

Written By: Howard on 03/30/10 at 3:23 pm

Yeah I'm here, Cat. I'm trying to patch up a computer game called 'Neverwinter Nights 2'. It's winding me up a bit as I have to do it manually rather than automatically...The things we do to try and play a game, ha ha.

Anyone played it? It's been out for a while but only able to get into it now since I bought the computer. I saved the game for almost two years and finally able to play it...Well...Soon anyway.  :)

Hey Bob,Did you watch Monday Night Raw last night? :)

Written By: Bobby on 03/30/10 at 3:24 pm

Hey Bob,Did you watch Monday Night Raw last night? :)

I didn't Howard. Was it any good?

Written By: Howard on 03/30/10 at 3:25 pm

I didn't Howard. Was it any good?

Shawn Michaels has finally retired from wrestling,he made his speech last night.

Written By: Bobby on 03/30/10 at 3:30 pm

Shawn Michaels has finally retired from wrestling,he made his speech last night.

Really? Wow. He's had over 20 years with the WWE (well he did have to take that break between 1996 - 2002 to heal his back). I thought he still had a good couple of years left in him. I reckon he'll come back.

Written By: nally on 03/30/10 at 4:02 pm

Yay, Bobby's on-line.

Cat

And I just missed him. :-\\

Written By: Howard on 03/31/10 at 7:14 am

Really? Wow. He's had over 20 years with the WWE (well he did have to take that break between 1996 - 2002 to heal his back). I thought he still had a good couple of years left in him. I reckon he'll come back.

Nah,he wants to take care of his 2 daughters and his wife,he wants to be a family man.

So long HBK,You'll be missed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ayzJoD4FA&feature=related

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/10 at 8:38 pm

Still a fan of Robert.  :)

Written By: Howard on 04/01/10 at 7:02 am

still a fan. O0

Written By: nally on 04/02/10 at 8:24 pm

still a fan. O0

As am I. 8)

Written By: coqueta83 on 04/05/10 at 8:01 pm

I guess it's the right time....wishing Shawn well.  :)

YAY, BOBBY!!! O0 O0

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/04/10 at 12:00 pm

YAY BOBBY!!! (Who has disappeared again.  :\'( :\'( :\'( )

Cat

Written By: Howard on 05/04/10 at 3:05 pm

YAY BOBBY!!! (Who has disappeared again.  :\'( :\'( :\'( )

Cat

Where'd he go?  ???

Written By: nally on 05/04/10 at 10:05 pm

Where'd he go?  ???

Not sure, but I see him on Facebook now and then. I think I'll send him a message and ask him what's up.

Written By: Howard on 05/05/10 at 7:11 am

Not sure, but I see him on Facebook now and then. I think I'll send him a message and ask him what's up.

tell him I said Hi.  :)

Written By: ninny on 05/05/10 at 10:29 am

I see this morning he said he was losing lots of weight..Good for him :) I wish I had the will power >:(

Written By: nally on 05/05/10 at 10:20 pm

tell him I said Hi.  :)

Will do.

I see this morning he said he was losing lots of weight..Good for him :) I wish I had the will power >:(

that's nice; I will say hello to him when I have the chance. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...