» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Re: What did you dreamt last night?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/23/05 at 11:21 am

Had a dream that we met Tia and I was talking about the "real life meeting" thread and about the Catwoman costume. I went to show him and Badfinger-fan's name was changed to "Writer #16" and he appeared as a guest.  :o  I must spend way too much time here to have dreams about this place.  ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/23/05 at 1:17 pm

Had a dream that we met Tia and I was talking about the "real life meeting" thread and about the Catwoman costume. I went to show him and Badfinger-fan's name was changed to "Writer #16" and he appeared as a guest.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/23/05 at 1:26 pm

I'm honored to have been there as a guest in your dream cloud and very curious about the Writer #16. That's too funny, and don't spend any less time here, this is a nice cozy place to hang out. DREAM ON

I think the "writer #16" had to do with the how many people were members. (First one would be "writer #1" etc. But, if that were the case, you would have been "writer #1589" -or something like that.)  I am not planning on going anywhere-I hope you aren't either.  ;D

Cat

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/23/05 at 1:36 pm

I had a dream that I was upset at my husband for some reason, and I was supposed to pick him up somewhere...but instead, I stayed out for extra hours only to find him still sitting there waiting for me where I was supposed to pick him up hours before.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/23/05 at 1:58 pm

I think the "writer #16" had to do with the how many people were members. (First one would be "writer #1" etc. But, if that were the case, you would have been "writer #1589" -or something like that.)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/23/05 at 2:01 pm

CatwomanofV, if I may use a line from Richard Gere in An Officer And A Gentleman 
" I got nowhere else to go"!! 

;D ;D ;D  BTW, just call me Cat.

Cat

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/04/06 at 3:35 pm

I've had some really crappy dreams the past couple of days.  The first one was that I was cleaning our bedroom and getting some laundry together, and looking through Chris' pockets before I put them in the laundry basket...and I stumbled upon love notes from him to some random girl.  Then, today I took a nap during the day..and when I woke up I was literally crying.  My dream this time was that Chris was cheating on me with someone...and I found out who it was...and I went to her and literally scratched the crap out of her....she was bleeding immensely.  I don't know why I would dream this...I know that Chris would never cheat on me....and it was really strange...like when I woke up..I was so mad and hurt, etc...and I had to talk to Chris and tell him what I had a dream about...and he hugged me while I cried about it....I think I creeped him out a bit because he was like, "why do you keep dreaming horrible stuff about me?".  And now...that it has been hours since my dream (and it's now hard to remember all of it)...I don't really feel that angry and hurt...just kind of baffled. :-\\

Written By: Howard on 01/04/06 at 5:23 pm

Last Week or the week before that,I had a dream that some guy Robin took home from speed dating she had sex with and that's what caused me to have some major stomach problems,a pounding heart and not much of a good night's sleep.I miss her so much. :(

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/04/06 at 10:15 pm

Last Week or the week before that,I had a dream that some guy Robin took home from speed dating she had sex with and that's what caused me to have some major stomach problems,a pounding heart and not much of a good night's sleep.I miss her so much. :(

it's your nerves Howard, causing you to have all of those kinds of dreams...I hope everything works out for you guys!! :)

Written By: jackas on 01/04/06 at 11:05 pm

I had a dream the other night that I was going in for PRK/Lasik surgery.  When I got to the doctors office for my procedure I realized that the doctor was one of the members from this website, although I can't remember who.  As it turns out they were doing me a favor by doing the operation for cheap or free, not sure.  In my dream I was thinking that it was awfully nice of this person to go out of their way like that for me.  Then I started thinking....oh crap, have I ever said anything to offend this person?  Maybe they are trying to get back at me for something?  LOL  I think the dream ended there.

Kind of reminded me of that weird Tom Cruise movie where he sees into the future. ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/04/06 at 11:08 pm

What does it mean if you have an inthe00s.com dream? spending a little too much time on the ol pc perhaps?  :D :D

Written By: whistledog on 01/04/06 at 11:09 pm

I often have dreams that involve inthe00s members.  :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/05/06 at 12:04 am

[quote author=whis

Written By: Stompgal on 01/05/06 at 6:24 am

Last night, I dreamt that I was at my high school. After my technology lesson, I bumped into my teaching assistant and I thanked her for the Christmas card she sent me (in real life, she sent me a Christmas card with Chav jokes in it) before I went home. I also went on the coach with my friends and we heard lots of reggae songs throughout the journey.

Written By: Howard on 01/05/06 at 3:46 pm

it's your nerves Howard, causing you to have all of those kinds of dreams...I hope everything works out for you guys!! :)

Thanks Quirk.I'm feeling much better now. :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/05/06 at 5:48 pm

Thanks Quirk.I'm feeling much better now. :)

I am glad to hear it! ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/05/06 at 6:28 pm

I ain't saying  ;)

Written By: YWN on 01/05/06 at 6:59 pm

I ain't saying  ;)

Good, because this isn't a sticky thread.

Written By: jackas on 01/05/06 at 7:08 pm

Not yet at least.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/05/06 at 7:11 pm

I don't have dreams anymore because I never sleep, I'm always on the computer reading this stuff and typing away into and thru the night. 
and oh yeah, thats gross Sheth.

Written By: Morton on 01/06/06 at 8:58 am

Me and my mam were moving out of our house, and my mam went somewhere in the car whilst I stayed in the street saying goodbye. I then went back into the house and everything had changed... I went upstairs into my room and there were two beds. I fell asleep in my room, and I was woken up by this little blonde kid, who told me that he was with the new family that moved in. Anyway, I went downstairs and my mam was picking up the last few things and talking to the new couple, and the man she was talking to (The kid's dad) was actually the manager of another shop from the same company as the shop I work for! Me and my mam drove off in the car, and we drove into this estate. My mam stopped the car on a corner and said "Here you are. I'm at work till 9 tonight", and I got out of the car. As I watched my mam drive off, I woke up....

...wierd bloody dream  ???

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/06/06 at 2:21 pm

Me and my mam were moving out of our house, and my mam went somewhere in the car whilst I stayed in the street saying goodbye. I then went back into the house and everything had changed... I went upstairs into my room and there were two beds. I fell asleep in my room, and I was woken up by this little blonde kid, who told me that he was with the new family that moved in. Anyway, I went downstairs and my mam was picking up the last few things and talking to the new couple, and the man she was talking to (The kid's dad) was actually the manager of another shop from the same company as the shop I work for! Me and my mam drove off in the car, and we drove into this estate. My mam stopped the car on a corner and said "Here you are. I'm at work till 9 tonight", and I got out of the car. As I watched my mam drive off, I woke up....

...wierd bloody dream  ???

To me, this says some kind of change in your life-not necessarily a new residence.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 01/06/06 at 2:54 pm

I am glad to hear it! ;)

It's just that one of my buddies who I see at my volunteer site put bad thoughts in my head when I told him that My Girlfriend went speed dating and I had thought that she brought a guy back home to have sex with her and that's why she didn't call me back that evening.I was so paranoid. :(

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/06/06 at 5:36 pm

It's just that one of my buddies who I see at my volunteer site put bad thoughts in my head when I told him that My Girlfriend went speed dating and I had thought that she brought a guy back home to have sex with her and that's why she didn't call me back that evening.I was so paranoid. :(

don't let people get to ya Howard!

Written By: Howard on 01/07/06 at 5:05 pm

Thanks Quirk.Maybe it's the way that I think sometimes.I believe too many people.That's why I get bad thoughts or have bad dreams in my head. :( 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/07/06 at 10:35 pm

Thanks Quirk.Maybe it's the way that I think sometimes.I believe too many people.That's why I get bad thoughts or have bad dreams in my head. :( 

I totally understand Howard. I am the type of person that worries all the time about everything....and a lot of the times I carry my worries to my dreams too...and I end up dreaming all sorts of wacko stuff....so, I hear ya! ;)

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/07/06 at 10:39 pm

That I was walking with the ghost.  ::)

Written By: Morton on 01/07/06 at 10:41 pm

To me, this says some kind of change in your life-not necessarily a new residence.

Cat

I have no plans for the immediate future... i'll see what happens and keep you posted, thanks  ;)

Written By: Howard on 01/08/06 at 1:47 pm

Thanks Quirk.I'm a worrywart sometimes.Lately,I've been obsessed and fixated on her that I have to call Robin every day to know that she's doing well and feeling ok so that she'll think about me and I'll do the same for her as well.I love talking to her even though I don't even make much sense on the phone.  ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/08/06 at 9:35 pm

It was weird.  :o I haven't dreamed or recalled any dreams lately but last night I had a dream I was driving with the window open and this cute little dog comes running up and jumps through the window in my arms and starts licking my face and I don't really care for pets that much and it was awful because I thought it was cute. I get repulsed when I see friends or people kiss their animals or let them lick them. icky!!!    What the hell does that mean????  ???
eeewww I feel dirty   ;D

Written By: YWN on 01/09/06 at 8:30 am

I dreamed that Beck used to be in Nirvana.  :o

Funny...I can imagine him singing "Polly", "Something In The Way", and "Rape Me".

Written By: whitewolf on 01/09/06 at 10:10 pm

last night I dreamt that my husband i were getting re-married. my gown was an old fashioned one that had two layers. someone lost the top layer so i had to get married with just the bottom layer on. sort of like a petticoat. nobody even noticed that it wasn't a real wedding dress.

also i had a dream that i had  all of my teeth pulled out-because the dentist refuses to use fillings to fix teeth :o

Written By: Morton on 01/10/06 at 11:12 am

Here's a wierd one...

I had the best dream ever last night. EVER! I dreamt I actually got invited out by my mates from school, and while we were out I met a girl called Rachel. She was fit as anything, and we ended up being 'friends'. Then I got some random test results back and I got an A 2 Bs and a D!!! It gets wierder; I sent my exam results off in my Ucas form and the university replied in 2 minutes, telling me I was in, so I got into my car (a Peugeot!!!?!?!11) and drove to this university introduction day thingy, and Rachel was there! I shook all the lecturers hands and everything and they gave me a badge?!?!?!?!! then I woke up

It was a little wierd, but it was the happiest dream i've ever had...EVER!!!  :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/10/06 at 4:00 pm

I had a dream that Beth and I decided to go to New York City for the weekend, but for some reason we didn't make hotel reservations, we decided to go and just wing it and see if we could find a room available. Well...we drove there and stopped at some motel and the lady behind the desk said that there was no vacancy anywhere (I guess something was going on that weekend in town) and that we would have to drive home. Well there were these people sitting there in the lobby ( a guy and a woman), and they started talking to us like they  have known us for ages. They were recommending places to visit in New York, telling us of the safest neighborhoods to walk around in, etc.  Then...we left for some reason....but I could still see the two standing there talking...and all of a sudden the "guy" reveals that he is really a woman impersonating a guy, and she pulls off her mustache and starts cackling, like it was the greatest thing that she deceived us.
Then the dream skipped over to an all-girls bowling league at some bowling alley, and they were all laughing and squealing (teeny-boppers, like age 12/13 or so)....and then I woke up....that was really odd. ???

Written By: gemini on 01/12/06 at 7:26 pm

The dream I had last night is a little sketchy, but here are the highlights of what I can remember. Some of the 00s members were traveling somewhere on a train. There was a contest to see who got to meet George Bush. Cat entered the contest, but Tonystewartfan won. That's about all I can remember. Actually, that's probably all I want to remember!  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/12/06 at 7:37 pm

The dream I had last night is a little sketchy, but here are the highlights of what I can remember. Some of the 00s members were traveling somewhere on a train. There was a contest to see who got to meet George Bush. Cat entered the contest, but Tonystewartfan won. That's about all I can remember. Actually, that's probably all I want to remember!  ;D

If I won, that definately would have been a nightmare.  ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: gemini on 01/12/06 at 7:44 pm

If I won, that definately would have been a nightmare.  ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Yea, I thought it was a little bizzare that you, of all people, were the one that entered the contest!  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/31/06 at 11:03 am

Last night I had a dream that we took a trip to Puerto Rico.  Hmmmm, I can't imagine where THAT came from.  ;)

Cat

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/31/06 at 11:16 am

Last night I had a dream that we took a trip to Puerto Rico.  Hmmmm, I can't imagine where THAT came from.  ;)

Cat
so when you're there, how will you know if it's not just a dream

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/31/06 at 11:32 am

so when you're there, how will you know if it's not just a dream

Well, when I jump into the Caribbean for a swim, if that water doesn't wake me up, nothing will.  ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/31/06 at 11:46 am

Well, when I jump into the Caribbean for a swim, if that water doesn't wake me up, nothing will.  ;D ;D ;D

Cat
of course you'll know. That sounds like the really fun part, warm tropical water and nice sandy beaches.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/31/06 at 4:13 pm

of course you'll know. That sounds like the really fun part, warm tropical water and nice sandy beaches.

I just hope there aren't any Portuguese Man of Wars like there were the last time we were there.  :-\\

Cat

Written By: YWN on 02/01/06 at 9:52 am

I dreamed...that I was in a plane piloted by George Harrison, and I was called The Daily Show, which meant that I was faster than anyone else.  There were three other passengers in the plane...who turned into giant candy and slowed down the plane.  Then this other guy who's supposed to be in charge decides he has to get rid of some of these guys and he opens the exit door and pushes some of them out, to fall to their doom.  One of them was my friend.  Then Harrison ended up getting mad at me for some reason, but we eventually straightened things out, and then we were both having a MSN chat with John Lennon.

I said something about who would be the most important of us who would have to stay alive, and George Harrison said something like, "You know, I make my own decisions in life, I choose my Penny Lane."  Then John Lennon said something gross about decomposing toe nails or something and then he started sending nonsensical voice clips.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/01/06 at 9:58 am

I just hope there aren't any Portuguese Man of Wars like there were the last time we were there.  :-\\

Cat
Were you able to avoid them last time?
I dreamed...that I was in a plane piloted by George Harrison, and I was called The Daily Show, which meant that I was faster than anyone else.  There were three other passengers in the plane...who turned into giant candy and slowed down the plane.  Then this other guy who's supposed to be in charge decides he has to get rid of some of these guys and he opens the exit door and pushes some of them out, to fall to their doom.  One of them was my friend.  Then Harrison ended up getting mad at me for some reason, but we eventually straightened things out, and then we were both having a MSN chat with John Lennon.

I said something about who would be the most important of us who would have to stay alive, and George Harrison said something like, "You know, I make my own decisions in life, I choose my Penny Lane."  Then John Lennon said something gross about decomposing toe nails or something and then he started sending nonsensical voice clips.
Marsh, this is like Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds part 2  :)  a Psychedelic dream for sures.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/01/06 at 4:21 pm

Well I just got up from a nap and I had a very interesting dream.  Apparantly in my dream, my grandma had passed away (she is still alive in real life).  I was walking through her house thinking about when I was young...and all I could think about was this secret door in the floor that I had discovered when I was young. In my mind I could remember opening the door and looking in, but having my grandma walk in and close it.  So, I continued around the house...examining the floor...until I came to a part that looked like it seperated from the floor. I realized that this was indeed the same door that was discovered as a child.  I opened it and crawled down through the crawl space...which led to a huge room...just completely filled with antiques/treasures.  There were pieces of furniture, old toys, jewelry, clothing....you name it...it was there. Apparantly in my dream..my grandma had been stocking things away in that room...from the time she was younger...I guess for someone to find after she passed away.  

Wasn't that a neat dream?  When I woke up I felt like it was so real...but it wasnt.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 02/15/06 at 4:35 am

Not only did I have a weird dream but I was sleep-talking to my husband.  Apparently I was dreaming about me and him grooming our dog (which in real life we don't own a dog but have a cat) in a dog show.  I said to my husband "Do you want me to go to the store and get the stuff for the dog's hair?"  My husband asked "What?"  I repeated the same thing to him.

Written By: Tia on 02/17/06 at 11:51 am

okay, i dreamt that i was in college and i'd borrowed my dorm roommate's laptop to post on lots of messageboards but then when i packed it back in the case i forgot to put the battery recharger in it, and he got REALLY mad at me. then i took the bus to work and was pretty much there before i realized that i had forgotten all my clothes and was completely naked and had to go back. so i start walking back but suddenly found myself with a group of people scaling down the side of an embankment. i decided to start floating, realized that i was in a dream because you can't float in real life, and woke up not long after that.

and the whole time i was late for a flight. i have that one constantly.

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 02/17/06 at 12:24 pm

My weird dream sequence started when Bijon's roommate came home to the apartment at 5 in the AM and kept singing Bengali songs.....totally screwed up my sleep:
I dreamed me&Bijon woke up at my sister's house and I was trying to come up with a plan to explain what time we came to the house (to convince her we didn't "sleep together.")  I also tried to figure o ut how to explain why the other guy was there at her house singing the whole time....
Then we went to the living room and my brother was there helping clean & move stuff.  I went back to talk to my sister, then came out and my parents were there, my dad very angry at seeing my fiance. 
Then my mom took us to the American Idol auditions cuz she apparently signed us up and I was like "I don't wanna be on American IDol!!!!"  So my little sis went first and came out with a golden ticket and was like "I DON'T WANNA GO TO HOLLYWOOD!!!!"  I didn't know what to sing and when I went in the room everyone kept cracking jokes and wouldn't let me sing. 
Then I woke up because the other roommate (who wasn't at home) his alarm clock was beeping and nobody was there to turn it off.  Then I dreamed I tried to go stop the alarm clock and it wouldn't.  So I unplugged it and it kept ringing.  Boy it was making me angry!!!!
Then me & BIjon were at Wal-Mart and he wanted to buy a gigantic thing of some kinda blue fuzzy-looking chocolate chip ice cream....pretty gross. 

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 02/17/06 at 12:32 pm

All I can remember about my dream was that Andrew was in it ( :o) and we were talking about something, but I had to leave for some reason... and the last thing he said was "Wait, Beth, what's the bl---" ...and I woke up.

Dammit, Andrew, what were you gonna ask me..?! >:-{

Written By: YWN on 02/17/06 at 1:24 pm

I dreamed that I was in my backyard with my dad, a man-bear who was shooting at us, and a large man of indeterminate race, perhaps Native American. 

It's hard to remember now...I think my dad and I were outside when this bear creature starts shooting at us so we somehow end up with guns and start running and shooting at it.  Then we decide to split up (and I mean, no more than forty feet, this was just my backyard) and in the meanwhile this other guy shows up out of nowhere and seems to be on our side.  The bear started shooting at my dad and getting some close hits and I decided to just run straight up to the bear and shoot him as I ran.  My dad died just as this other man shoots the bear again and I run to the bear's dead body and stomp all over it and keep shooting it.  I ended up with blood all over my body and the stranger said something about blood that sounded poetic but I forgot what it was.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/25/06 at 10:58 am

hehehe..I had a dream that the Ramones were on a killing spree, and I was on their list.  Wacky, huh? :D

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 10/25/06 at 12:01 pm

A bunch of nightmares. Must be all the stuff I've been watching lately

Written By: YWN on 10/25/06 at 7:33 pm

I dreamed that one of my teachers was reading what looked like a computer guide of some sort, and she was weeping, and all of the sudden Cameron says, "It was day, but now it is night!" even though it was clearly still day.  :-\\

Written By: NullandVoid on 10/25/06 at 9:14 pm

Not sure but I know there was miracle whip involved

Written By: Abix on 10/28/06 at 10:40 am

I dreamt that I had a baby. It was born in the car on the way to the hospital. It was a baby girl born on October 29th, and I had it all swaddled when I walked into the lobby of the hospital and it looked about 6 months old already. I was trying to save a buck thinking since I gave birth so easily, maybe I wouldn't have to be admitted to the hospital, and then they ended up admitting me but they didn't have any beds available on the birth unit, so I was up on the Neuro floor where I work, but my baby had to be down in the nursery on the 2nd floor and then they had this big gala at the hospital and moved all the patients off the floor that I was staying on, and I couldn't find my way back to my baby or even prove that I was a patient in the hospital. I wandered around looking desperately for my baby but couldn't find her. Then I woke up.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/28/06 at 1:06 pm

I dreamt that my niece and nephew were chasing me around with a six inch headless beetle.  And even though it didn't have a head it could still crawl around.  It was awful.  :\'(

Written By: Abix on 10/28/06 at 2:08 pm

I dreamt that my niece and nephew were chasing me around with a six inch headless beetle.  And even though it didn't have a head it could still crawl around.  It was awful.  :\'(

eww...

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/28/06 at 4:20 pm

I dreamt I was in NYC.  And then I woke up.  :(

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/28/06 at 6:33 pm

eww...

Yeah.

I dreamt that I had a baby. It was born in the car on the way to the hospital. It was a baby girl born on October 29th, and I had it all swaddled when I walked into the lobby of the hospital and it looked about 6 months old already. I was trying to save a buck thinking since I gave birth so easily, maybe I wouldn't have to be admitted to the hospital, and then they ended up admitting me but they didn't have any beds available on the birth unit, so I was up on the Neuro floor where I work, but my baby had to be down in the nursery on the 2nd floor and then they had this big gala at the hospital and moved all the patients off the floor that I was staying on, and I couldn't find my way back to my baby or even prove that I was a patient in the hospital. I wandered around looking desperately for my baby but couldn't find her. Then I woke up.

I've also had several dreams where I've had a baby and either people won't let me take it home with me or I can't find it.  I wonder what that means.  Do you have children?  I don't, and I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/28/06 at 11:34 pm

Have any of you ever had those dreams that you were peeing...and you suddenly wake up and hope that you didn't pee yourself for real? I hate those kinds of dreams!! ;D :D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 10/28/06 at 11:36 pm

Have any of you ever had those dreams that you were peeing...and you suddenly wake up and hope that you didn't pee yourself for real? I hate those kinds of dreams!! ;D :D

OMG GET OUT OF MY HEAD.  I hate that.  I always wake up and freak out.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/28/06 at 11:44 pm

OMG GET OUT OF MY HEAD.  I hate that.  I always wake up and freak out.

It's so scary! It happened to me this morning...I guess I drank a lot of water last night....and I seriously thought that I had an accident...thankfully it was all a dream!! LOL! :D ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/29/06 at 1:30 pm

It's so scary! It happened to me this morning...I guess I drank a lot of water last night....and I seriously thought that I had an accident...thankfully it was all a dream!! LOL! :D ;D

I ALWAYS drink a lot of water so I usually have to get up a few times thoughout the night. However, there are many nights that I have dreams were I have pee real bad but can't find a bathroom. Then I wake up and my bladder is full to the max.

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/29/06 at 1:42 pm

I've also had several dreams where I've had a baby and either people won't let me take it home with me or I can't find it.  I wonder what that means.  Do you have children?  I don't, and I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

When you dream about having a baby, it usually means that you have created something-i.e. a drawing, an idea, something. Having people not letting you take it home or can't find it means that outside influences won't let you have credit for whatever you made or is trying to move in on your idea.

Cat

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/30/06 at 11:18 am

When you dream about having a baby, it usually means that you have created something-i.e. a drawing, an idea, something. Having people not letting you take it home or can't find it means that outside influences won't let you have credit for whatever you made or is trying to move in on your idea.

Cat

That actually makes perfect sense.  I have an older sister who constantly overrides everything I say, or takes credit for my ideas.  She is a major pain in my butt!  >:(

Last night I dreamt of my grandpa who lives in Montana.  He was here visiting, and didn't want to stay with us, so he was wandering the streets in an old fashioned night gown and sleeping cap looking for a place to stay.  He told all of the "innkeepers" that his family had rejected him.  It was bizarre.  :-\\

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/31/06 at 10:57 am

I dreamt that I read in the paper that Bill Clinton's "relations" with Monica had NOT ended and Hillary was filing for divorce and Chelsea was going to be her divorce lawyer.  :D :D  Too funny.

Cat

Written By: imadick on 10/31/06 at 12:11 pm

Something...that i cant post hereĀ  ;D

Written By: Abix on 10/31/06 at 12:12 pm

I dreamt that I met with my friend Lisa from highschool, who I havent seen since graduation day. She told me about her life now, and why she hadn't gone to the 20yr reunion, and her divorce (in reality I don't know if she's divorced or not). I then walked her to the bus stop which is near my house, which happens to be near Conny's Creamy Cone , which is near where a boy of the same name as her boyfriend in highschool grew up, John Schmidt, but this isn't the same John Schmidt that she dated.. and then she got on the bus and I realized that I hadn't gotten her current address or phone number, and so I'm chasing the bus.. and then this doctor that I worked with , who in reality died of a brain tumor last year, Dr. Gates, drove by in a car and picked me up to try and catch the bus, but the bus was too far ahead and we weren't able to catch it. Dr. Gates asked me about work, and how the new Neuroscience center is coming along. He then dropped me off at home.  That's all I remember. weird.

Written By: imadick on 10/31/06 at 12:20 pm

I dreamt that I met with my friend Lisa from highschool, who I havent seen since graduation day. She told me about her life now, and why she hadn't gone to the 20yr reunion, and her divorce (in reality I don't know if she's divorced or not). I then walked her to the bus stop which is near my house, which happens to be near Conny's Creamy Cone , which is near where a boy of the same name as her boyfriend in highschool grew up, John Schmidt, but this isn't the same John Schmidt that she dated.. and then she got on the bus and I realized that I hadn't gotten her current address or phone number, and so I'm chasing the bus.. and then this doctor that I worked with , who in reality died of a brain tumor last year, Dr. Gates, drove by in a car and picked me up to try and catch the bus, but the bus was too far ahead and we weren't able to catch it. Dr. Gates asked me about work, and how the new Neuroscience center is coming along. He then dropped me off at home.  That's all I remember. weird.

You mentioned chasing a Bus.. Wow thats intereting... Good that the dr. Drove by..
So... Thats yah a weird dream for sure :p

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 10/31/06 at 12:23 pm

Isn't it funny how these sort of things will come to mind while we're sleeping?  I've had similar dreams, where I've run across an old classmate from high school and then weird things have happened after that (in the dream).  :D 

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/06 at 4:04 am

I am getting to the stage where I do not remember my dreams from the previous night.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/01/06 at 5:04 am

Something with Josh Beckett in it.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 11/01/06 at 7:52 am

I was leaving a class (at night) and there were no handrails on the stairs so I almost fell when I went to lean on it.  Then, I went outside and had this creepy feeling like someone was following me and I turned and looked and it was a skunk, which creeped me out even more.  Then, I started running and the skunk was chasing me and hissing at me.  I had on a grey hooded sweatshirt that kept covering my eyes.  I woke just as it sprayed me and realized I had JUST fallen asleep :o

Written By: karen on 11/01/06 at 11:14 am

I had a weird dream this morning.  It was quite long and involved but these are the main points.

In the first part of the dream there were three funerals.  One was of my mums cousin who I don't know very well.  After one of the funerals we had a reception in a lovely garden full of flowers and it was very sunny.  After the last one I was sitting in my mum's living room talking to someone I used to know at primary school.  (I still see her around town and say hello but she's not someone I am close to.)  We were having a really in depth conversation about something, but I can't recall what.  We then went up the road heading towards an ex-boyfriends house.  On the way I had to keep dodging a cyclist who looked vaguely like someone I knew at school and when I commented on this we decided it must be her daughter.

When we get to the road the ex lived on it had the same road shape but all the houses were the wrong style.  It had one weird bit where the front doors were in one continuous line with only a tiny gap between them.  As we went around the corner the road changed into a large bar area (although I knew it was still the road if you see what I mean).  I had to dance across the carpeted area in the right direction to reach the ex's house.  Halfway across the room my husband and two children were sitting at a table waiting for me.  Then I woke up.

Written By: lorac61469 on 11/01/06 at 11:34 am

My dream about being in my daughter's school.  All I remeber was that I was waiting in the lunch-line and I didn't have any money so I had to charge my food to my daughter's account.

Written By: Abix on 11/01/06 at 2:07 pm

I know I dreamed something last night but as soon as I woke up it was erased. Weird how some mornings I wake up and have this vivid recollection of what I dreamt and then others, I can't remember anything.. I wonder why that is.
By the way , I'm weird, I know, but I rather enjoy reading about what people dream about. I like to try and decipher them and also compare if there are any similarities to my dreams.

Written By: La Roche on 11/01/06 at 2:25 pm

Real weird last night.

David Eckstein.. and I know it was him because he was wearing his baseball uniform. Was trying to give me something (an object, nothing sexual) but for some reason I didn't want it. He's running after me with whatever it is and won't go away. I really can't shed any more light on it.. just thought it was bizare.

Written By: Abix on 11/01/06 at 2:27 pm

maybe it was his newly acquired World Series Ring??  ;D

Written By: La Roche on 11/01/06 at 2:28 pm

maybe it was his newly acquired World Series Ring??  ;D

Or the series MVP trophy.

I should have stopped and took it.

Written By: Abix on 11/01/06 at 2:32 pm

Or the series MVP trophy.

I should have stopped and took it.

Just think what they would be worth on Ebay!!

Written By: La Roche on 11/01/06 at 2:35 pm

Just think what they would be worth on Ebay!!

'Midget wins trophy - loses it next day - beat up by unknown hoodlum.'

Written By: Abix on 11/01/06 at 2:40 pm

'Midget wins trophy - loses it next day - beat up by unknown hoodlum.'
;D ;D ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/10/06 at 9:48 pm

ok...I had a goofy arse dream...My dream was about the kid who was in the movie, "Free Willy" Jason James Richter is his name....anyway,
....I had a dream that he died of a heart attack....why would I dream that? I have NO idea. :D

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/10/06 at 9:49 pm

ok...I had a goofy arse dream...My dream was about the kid who was in the movie, "Free Willy" Jason James Richter is his name....anyway,
....I had a dream that he died of a heart attack....why would I dream that? I have NO idea. :D

I'll bet you had a crush on him when you were younger.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/10/06 at 10:03 pm

I'll bet you had a crush on him when you were younger.

I still do. I just found out that he is in this band called, "Fermenta"

http://www.myspace.com/fermatasound

if you go to the third picture (under their pics)...he's the one with the star on his shirt. ;)

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/10/06 at 10:18 pm

I still do. I just found out that he is in this band called, "Fermenta"

http://www.myspace.com/fermatasound

if you go to the third picture (under their pics)...he's the one with the star on his shirt. ;)

I would, but myspace is blocked on this computer. >_<

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/10/06 at 10:22 pm

I keep having dreams about an old friend. The dreams aren't usually about him, but he seems to always be with me.

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/10/06 at 10:24 pm

I keep having dreams about an old friend. The dreams aren't usually about him, but he seems to always be with me.

Which friend is this?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/10/06 at 10:31 pm

Ian? ???

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/10/06 at 10:34 pm

Ian? ???

Yesh! How did you know..?

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/10/06 at 10:34 pm

Hmm... I think I might know who that is.

Maybe? XD I don't know.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/10/06 at 10:35 pm

do you even need to ask me that? ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/10/06 at 10:38 pm

do you even need to ask me that? ;)

Well, I mean, it could have been Patrick, Keith.. or Shawn, even!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/10/06 at 10:38 pm

nah. ;)

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/10/06 at 10:39 pm

... Shawn as in... the one you work with!? :o

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/10/06 at 10:44 pm

... Shawn as in... the one you work with!? :o

Nu, Shawn as in Patrick's brother.

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/10/06 at 10:49 pm

Nu, Shawn as in Patrick's brother.

Oooooh... That's ok, then.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/10/06 at 11:39 pm

Something involving Dr. House.  That's all I'm divulging.  ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/10/06 at 11:43 pm

Something involving Dr. House.  That's all I'm divulging.  ;)

oooh la la! ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/12/06 at 11:24 pm

Odd....odd ones. :o  One of me taking risque' pictures of myself and making a collage of them for my husband.....all the while, being at my grandma's house...then forgetting them there, and being SO scared that she was gonna find them.

Then I had another one about this really tall creature thing that kept getting taller and taller, that it busted out of the top of my house. ???

Written By: Abix on 11/12/06 at 11:27 pm

I dreamt about work.. specifically, some of my coworkers. I dreamt that I was trapped in the copy room with one of them... (I'm not saying names though... LOL.. )

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/13/06 at 4:13 am

I dreamt about work.. specifically, some of my coworkers. I dreamt that I was trapped in the copy room with one of them... (I'm not saying names though... LOL.. )

Kinky.  ;)

Written By: Abix on 11/13/06 at 4:18 am

Kinky.  ;)

yeah in a sense it was.. I woke up thinking WTF???

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/18/06 at 5:10 am

All I can remember is walking

Written By: Tia on 11/18/06 at 9:45 am

i dreamed everything was puffy and quilted. but i was still awake. :o

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 11/18/06 at 12:36 pm

I dreamt that I was asleep...Wonder what I was dreaming...
Anyways, I kept hearing George Harrison and Eric Clapton played "While my guitar gently weeps"

Written By: deadrockstar on 11/18/06 at 12:41 pm

I never dream.

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/18/06 at 12:42 pm

I dun remember!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/18/06 at 12:42 pm

I dreamt something about Chicago.

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/18/06 at 12:43 pm

I never dream.

Everybody dreams. Some people just forget their dreams.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/18/06 at 12:43 pm

Everybody dreams. Some people just forget their dreams.

No, he never dreams.  Just like his body doesn't have a natural odor to it.

Written By: deadrockstar on 11/18/06 at 12:45 pm

Yeah I meant that I never remember my dreams, I knew that bit about how you always dream you just don't always remember it.

No, he never dreams.  Just like his body doesn't have a natural odor to it.

It doesn't, other than when I have B.O.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/18/06 at 12:46 pm

It doesn't, other than when I have B.O.

Right, even though people posted links that prove otherwise.

Written By: deadrockstar on 11/18/06 at 12:50 pm

Right, even though people posted links that prove otherwise.

I might have some sort of birth defect, Beth. Trust me, I have no natural odor other than B.O. If anyone knows, its me.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/18/06 at 12:51 pm

I might have some sort of birth defect, Beth. Trust me, I have no natural odor other than B.O. If anyone knows, its me.

Guess what?!  You can't smell your own pheremones.  I believe quite a few people told you that too.

But naturally we're all full of crap.

Written By: deadrockstar on 11/18/06 at 12:54 pm

Guess what?!  You can't smell your own pheremones.  I believe quite a few people told you that too.

But naturally we're all full of crap.

Sorry, I'm just having a hard time buying it.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/18/06 at 12:56 pm

Sorry, I'm just having a hard time buying it.

You have a hard time buying something that's been scientifically proven? 

Written By: deadrockstar on 11/18/06 at 1:02 pm

You have a hard time buying something that's been scientifically proven? 

Yes I can't accept it when I can't smell it.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/18/06 at 1:03 pm

Yes I can't accept it when I can't smell it.

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SMELL IT!!!  You've been told this already.  Pheromones are designed to attract the opposite sex.  They are by nature not identifiable to the person who has them. 

http://www.google.com/search?q=pheromones&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

There.....a ton of links.

Written By: deadrockstar on 11/18/06 at 1:07 pm

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SMELL IT!!!  You've been told this already.  Pheromones are designed to attract the opposite sex.  They are by nature not identifiable to the person who has them. 

http://www.google.com/search?q=pheromones&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

There.....a ton of links.

Meh, something still seems fishy. I think these "pheromones" have very little to do with dating/attraction, if anything. Its probably an evolutionary leftover, like the apendix.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/18/06 at 5:03 pm

I had a dream that my aunt died.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/18/06 at 5:53 pm

I had a dream that my aunt died.

That would freak me out.....dreaming about the death of a family member.  I've dreamt that *I* died....now that's spooky.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/18/06 at 5:55 pm

That would freak me out.....dreaming about the death of a family member.  I've dreamt that *I* died....now that's spooky.

A few days ago, Beth had a dream that I died, from this rare spinal disease....and now, wouldn't you know it...my back has been aching. :o

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/18/06 at 5:57 pm

A few days ago, Beth had a dream that I died, from this rare spinal disease....and now, wouldn't you know it...my back has been aching. :o

That would scare me into going to the doctor.

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/18/06 at 6:17 pm

Listening to too much Ween!?

"Why they wanna see my spine, Mommy? Why they wanna see my spine?... Am I gonna see God, Mommy? Am I gonna die? Smile on mighty Jesus, Spinal Meningitis got me down..."

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/18/06 at 9:51 pm

Listening to too much Ween!?

"Why they wanna see my spine, Mommy? Why they wanna see my spine?... Am I gonna see God, Mommy? Am I gonna die? Smile on mighty Jesus, Spinal Meningitis got me down..."

wow...that's really creepy!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/18/06 at 10:26 pm

wow...that's really creepy!
yeah, it sure is  :o  and they are making money off some poor kid dying of a dreadful disease, but maybe there's a different angle that I'm not seeing here?

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/19/06 at 1:38 am

yeah, it sure is  :o  and they are making money off some poor kid dying of a dreadful disease, but maybe there's a different angle that I'm not seeing here?

Eh, it's just a song! They're not making fun of diseases or anything.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/19/06 at 1:47 am

Eh, it's just a song! They're not making fun of diseases or anything.
that's just what they want ya to think  ;)

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/19/06 at 1:49 am

that's just what they want ya to think  ;)

Retinal Meatsink.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/19/06 at 1:53 am

Retinal Meatsink.
Dom, is that the name of the band or the song or did you name your dream that? hey!! your name is right there in the middle

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/19/06 at 1:53 am

Dom, is that the name of the band or the song or did you name your dream that? hey!! your name is right there in the middle

It was my AIM SN once... XD I thought about naming a metal band that, though.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/19/06 at 1:55 am

It was my AIM SN once... XD I thought about naming a metal band that, though.
it is memorable, people wouldn't forget it.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/07/06 at 10:56 pm

Ok...I meant to post the following dream in this thread...but it ended up in another thread somehow.

I had the most interesting dream last night. It was about my grandpap (who died about 9 years ago). In the dream, my mom had a new voice mail on her phone, and when she listened to it, she realized that it was from my grandpap (her dad). You could hardly hear what he was saying, it was as if he was in another dimension or something...but we knew that it was him, and that he said something to her referring to the fact that he is "okay, and he thinks about her/us all the time".  It was comforting, yet strange...all at the same time.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/07/06 at 11:01 pm

Ok...I meant to post the following dream in this thread...but it ended up in another thread somehow.

I had the most interesting dream last night. It was about my grandpap (who died about 9 years ago). In the dream, my mom had a new voice mail on her phone, and when she listened to it, she realized that it was from my grandpap (her dad). You could hardly hear what he was saying, it was as if he was in another dimension or something...but we knew that it was him, and that he said something to her referring to the fact that he is "okay, and he thinks about her/us all the time".  It was comforting, yet strange...all at the same time.
I'm always comforted after talking to dead relatives in my dreams too.  ;D  seriously, after my mom died the dreams I had of her and interacting with her were kind of cool.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/07/06 at 11:02 pm

I'm always comforted after talking to dead relatives in my dreams too.  ;D  seriously, after my mom died the dreams I had of her and interacting with her were kind of cool.

it was so strange...I mean, it's almost like it was a message-type dream. I have to ask my mom if she has been thinking about my grandpap (her dad) lately.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/07/06 at 11:05 pm

it was so strange...I mean, it's almost like it was a message-type dream. I have to ask my mom if she has been thinking about my grandpap (her dad) lately.
ancestors trying to comunicate with you?  perhaps.  or maybe just a dream from some memory out of an old file in your head.  8)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/07/06 at 11:06 pm

ancestors trying to comunicate with you?  perhaps.  or maybe just a dream from some memory out of an old file in your head.  8)

have you ever watched the show, "Medium", on NBC?  It kind of reminded me of that.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/07/06 at 11:06 pm

have you ever watched the show, "Medium", on NBC?  It kind of reminded me of that.
no, but now you've got me interested

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/07/06 at 11:41 pm

no, but now you've got me interested

oh ok...it's about this lady who has dreams and the dreams end up having to do with things involving crimes (that she helps solve along with the DA office she is employed at)...it stars Patricia Arquette...it's a very good show! ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/07/06 at 11:42 pm

oh ok...it's about this lady who has dreams and the dreams end up having to do with things involving crimes (that she helps solve along with the DA office she is employed at)...it stars Patricia Arquette...it's a very good show! ;)
what nights?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/07/06 at 11:42 pm

what nights?

it's on Wednesday night...usually at 9 or 10 (depending on what else is on that night).

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/07/06 at 11:48 pm

it's on Wednesday night...usually at 9 or 10 (depending on what else is on that night).
thanks Erin, if I remember, I'll try to check it out

Written By: La Roche on 12/08/06 at 9:42 am

What's that sh.it about how if you die in your dreams it fu.cks you up?

I've died so many times in my dreams I've lost count. I've been stabbed, shot, blown up, pushed off bridges, drowned, set on fire.. the works.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 12/08/06 at 10:43 am

What's that sh.it about how if you die in your dreams it fu.cks you up?

I've died so many times in my dreams I've lost count. I've been stabbed, shot, blown up, pushed off bridges, drowned, set on fire.. the works.
Supposedly, if you die in your dreams, you won't wake up.

Last night, I dreamt I was back in high school :o

Written By: La Roche on 12/08/06 at 10:47 am

Supposedly, if you die in your dreams, you won't wake up.

Oh, I always wake up.... or do I? Do any of us wake up? Are we not just plugged in, this isn't really happening, we just think it's happening?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/08/06 at 1:29 pm

When you dream about someone dying, it means that a part of you has died, i.e. your childhood, a hope, something but not necessarily physical death. Death usually means change.

Cat

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/08/06 at 2:50 pm

When you dream about someone dying, it means that a part of you has died, i.e. your childhood, a hope, something but not necessarily physical death. Death usually means change.

Cat

what if your dream is about being in contact with someone who has been deceased?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/08/06 at 5:06 pm

what if your dream is about being in contact with someone who has been deceased?

Usually it means you are being contacted by someone who is deseased. That person is either checking up on you or is trying to tell to you something, or just wants to say hello.

Cat

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/08/06 at 5:08 pm

Usually it means you are being contacted by someone who is deseased. That person is either checking up on you or is trying to tell to you something, or just wants to say hello.

Cat

yes, that is what it seemed like. I had a very reassuring feeling after I awoke from that dream. :)

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 12/08/06 at 5:08 pm

What if you dream about *****censored*****? ;)

Written By: Tia on 12/08/06 at 5:10 pm

yes, that is what it seemed like. I had a very reassuring feeling after I awoke from that dream. :)
i'm a big believer in this kind of stuff. i've gotten into some dreamwork where they talk about veing visited by the deceased and that freaky salvia experience is like a doorway to the land of the dead, very strange. if the doorway goes into the beyond, i certainly can't imagine why it wouldn't go back again as well.

i dunno, maybe i'm just losing it.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/08/06 at 5:11 pm

It means you're lucky!  ;D  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/08/06 at 5:11 pm

it means...you are horny? ;D :D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/08/06 at 5:12 pm

I dreamt once I had sex with Jim Morrison.  Now, that's a sex dream about a dead guy.  Analyze THAT!  ;D

Written By: tv on 12/11/06 at 12:29 am

I had this dream the other night with some girl in it and she had dark hair and was very slender in body size and I tend to like girls of this type. I wonder if maybe she was my future wife or maybe somebody I might meet later in life. In the past I had dreamed about girls I knew(nothing sexual though.) Any way In this dream with this girl she was saying something about Celine Dion and it was weird because for the past few days I couldn;t remember this 1 Celine Dion song from the early 90's that I liked. For the record I don;t care for Celine Dion except for that 1 song. Thats weird though on how everything tied together with the girl being the exact type that I like and the Celine Dion thing.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/11/06 at 12:30 am

I had this dream the other night with some girl in it and she had dark hair and was very slender in body size and I tend to like girls of this type. I wonder if maybe she was my future wife or maybe somebody I might met later in life. In the past I had dreamed about girls I knew(nothing sexual though.) Any way In this dream with is girl she was something about Celine Dion and it was weird because for the past few days I couldn;t remember this 1 Celine Dion song from the early 90's that I liked. For the record I don;t care for Celine Dion except for that 1 song. Thats weird though on how everything tied together with the girl being the exact type that I like and the Celine Dion thing.

It's how your brain works. Takes what you've been thinking about a lot, and replays them.

Written By: tv on 12/11/06 at 12:53 am

I had this dream the other night with some girl in it and she had dark hair and was very slender in body size and I tend to like girls of this type. I wonder if maybe she was my future wife or maybe somebody I might meet later in life. In the past I had dreamed about girls I knew(nothing sexual though.) Any way In this dream with this girl she was saying something about Celine Dion and it was weird because for the past few days I couldn;t remember this 1 Celine Dion song from the early 90's that I liked. For the record I don;t care for Celine Dion except for that 1 song. Thats weird though on how everything tied together with the girl being the exact type that I like and the Celine Dion thing.
I remember too the girl had a blue top on and it was covering her stomach and chest but nothing above the chest.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/11/06 at 2:09 am

I dreamt once I had sex with Jim Morrison.  Now, that's a sex dream about a dead guy.  Analyze THAT!  ;D

I've never dreamed about having sex...

Last night however, I had a dream where I kissed this girl, she was about my age, a brunette. I didn't recognize her, but she was cute. I can remember her face for once. I've dreamt about anonymous girls before but for some reason I never remember their face, even though I've had other dreams where I kissed one. I've had many kisses in my dreams over the years, and last night's especially felt real. Its weird how stuff in dreams like that will feel real.

As far as all my dream kisses go, it was a doozie! :o I mean a really great kiss. Its weird to say that about a dream I guess, especially since I haven't done it before in real life. :P

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/11/06 at 2:25 am

Last night however, I had a dream where I kissed this girl, she was about my age, a brunette. I didn't recognize her, but she was cute. I can remember her face for once. I've dreamt about anonymous girls before but for some reason I never remember their face, even though I've had other dreams where I kissed one. I've had many kisses in my dreams over the years, and last night's especially felt real. Its weird how stuff in dreams like that will feel real.

As far as all my dream kisses go, it was a doozie! :o I mean a really great kiss. Its weird to say that about a dream I guess, especially since I haven't done it before in real life. :P
I asked you on the other thread if you knew who it was andd here's the answer. that's a good dream

Written By: La Roche on 12/11/06 at 4:28 am

FINALLY!!! A dream I didn't wake up screaming from.

Last night I was a Formula 1 driver and I accidentally ran down one of my pit crew guys, I can remember that and spinning out of control, but not much else.

Written By: KKay on 12/11/06 at 7:52 am

i recently dreamed that i was in an army battling giant stuffed animals; they were taking over.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/11/06 at 10:21 am

I had a dream the other night that I was a star in a huge theatrical/musical production....and Simon Cowell was the director. :D ;D

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/11/06 at 1:07 pm

I keep having dreams about being back in high school, i had one last night. It was weird though because I was there after hours and there were these red lasers intersecting the hallway, like a high-tech alarm.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/11/06 at 1:48 pm

You know I wonder if this dream means anything.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/11/06 at 1:51 pm

Something about fire.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/11/06 at 1:54 pm

It was REALLY good, i'm tellin' you guys.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/11/06 at 3:09 pm

What did I dream about last night?  I dreamt about eating at Cici's pizza buffet.  (All you can eat).  We haven't been there for about a year now.  I don't know why I'd dream about that.  Must have been hungry.  ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/11/06 at 3:20 pm

Now that I remember a bit more of it, there was fire and some kind of ice sculpture.

Written By: Howard on 12/11/06 at 5:13 pm

necrophilia,Sister? ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/11/06 at 6:36 pm

necrophilia,Sister? ;D

No.................just because he's dead now doesn't mean he was dead in the dream about doing the dirty with him. 

Edit: Damn, my grammar sucked in that sentence.  Ew.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/11/06 at 9:02 pm

necrophilia,Sister? ;D

howard...you and your sick fantasies! :D ;) ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/11/06 at 9:09 pm

Was he dead in your sleep?  :o  I presume not, otherwise I'd be a little concerned and advise you to seek professional help, if he was alive, then it was a good dream. Have you done Jimmy Page or Robert Plant in dreams?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/11/06 at 10:58 pm

Was he dead in your sleep?  :o  I presume not, otherwise I'd be a little concerned and advise you to seek professional help, if he was alive, then it was a good dream. Have you done Jimmy Page or Robert Plant in dreams?

Jimmy Page, yes.  Robert Plant, no.  I think I was a Pagette in a past life. 

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/11/06 at 11:19 pm

Jimmy Page, yes.  Robert Plant, no.  I think I was a Pagette in a past life. 
I wanna dream about Alanis  ;D  you have some pretty wild dreams.

Written By: Howard on 12/12/06 at 8:09 am

howard...you and your sick fantasies! :D ;) ;D

I'm a sicky wicky! ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/05/07 at 9:55 pm

what does it mean when you dream about finding a lot of money? ???

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/05/07 at 10:04 pm

I dreamt I slept with an Amish guy during rumspringa.  Now that's odd.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/05/07 at 10:06 pm

what does it mean when you dream about finding a lot of money? ???

It means you will have happiness in your personal affairs. 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/05/07 at 10:06 pm

I dreamt I slept with an Amish guy during rumspringa.  Now that's odd.

wow, that is odd! :o

It means you will have happiness in your personal affairs. 

I hope that proves true! *crosses fingers*

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/05/07 at 10:07 pm

I've never had sex in a dream.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/05/07 at 10:08 pm

I have....it can be interesting sometimes. :D

Written By: deadrockstar on 01/05/07 at 10:11 pm

Huh..stuff can feel pretty real in dreams sometimes. :D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/05/07 at 10:11 pm

Huh..stuff can feel pretty real in dreams sometimes. :D

yes...yes indeed. ;D

Written By: Davester on 01/05/07 at 10:22 pm

Neither have I.  The dream always ends after the preliminaries but long before the money shot... ???

Watch more porn.  These are the halcyon days, my fine young yabloko groove ;) on...

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/06/07 at 4:06 pm

one time I had a dream and it was in Black and White? no color. what the heck was up with that?  maybe it could have been the paxil  ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/06/07 at 4:52 pm

That all depends on who it's with!  I've had some not-so-fun sex dreams...  :-X

I had a dream last night that every female I knew was pregnant...

Written By: La Roche on 01/07/07 at 4:28 pm

I had a dream last night that every female I knew was pregnant...

Last time you invite me round huh.

Last night I dreamt that the only food.. was soup. I was in a panic. There were loads of nice soups and for a while I was happy, but I had to chew something, it was horrible.

Written By: Jack Nicholson on 01/07/07 at 5:21 pm

I dreamt I saw a giant bat. I'm tellin' ya man, a giant bat!!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/07/07 at 8:18 pm

I dreamt I saw a giant bat. I'm tellin' ya man, a giant bat!!

THIS giant bat?
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby4Gmm6FFwlgAtgyjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12if6o0vk/EXP=1168305446/**http%3a//www.batsgauteng.org.za/images/GiantYellowHouseBat01.jpg

OR....

THIS giant bat?

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby4Drm6FFUCwAbbmjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12ihvs3ja/EXP=1168305515/**http%3a//www.cs.cmu.edu/%7estef/pix/kentucky/images/slugger1.JPG

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 01/11/07 at 5:48 pm

Being on the internet of all things.  ::)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 01/15/07 at 1:03 am

I dreamt that I was some kind of insider that was allowed backstage (and knew) all the wrestlers from television, the WWE and WCW and whatever.  They all were talking to me like I knew them and they knew me.  It was really weird since I haven't watched wrestling in YEARS

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/15/07 at 1:06 am

I dreamt that I was some kind of insider that was allowed backstage (and knew) all the wrestlers from television, the WWE and WCW and whatever.  They all were talking to me like I knew them and they knew me.  It was really weird since I haven't watched wrestling in YEARS
You weren't a wrestler in your dream?

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/16/07 at 11:22 am

I dreamt that I had a pet worm that I kept in the handle of my purse.  He could talk.  It was really gross. 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/16/07 at 11:41 am

I dreamt that I had a pet worm that I kept in the handle of my purse.  He could talk.  It was really gross. 

that is so funny for some reason!! ;D :D

I had a really odd dream the other night......

I had a dream that I was in NYC the day of the WTC attack.....in the dream I was right near the building and I was looking up...I could see the plane crash into the building...but all of a sudden, the pilot, along with about 5 passengers were holding onto a big parachute and they landed safely on the ground.  Then the dream shifted and I was on this big cruise liner boat, but I was still in NY, in the water.  This time, I could see the attacks happening from a distance, and then all of a sudden the boat started speeding SO fast. For some reason I was hanging onto the outside of the boat...hanging on for my life.
Then the dream shifted again...I was still in NY, but I was with my husband and Beth. We were on these little moped scooter things, riding around the city...all of a sudden, the road turned to this minuscule thin track, that barely held up the tires....and the roads became HUGE hills (like a roller coaster).....all of a sudden, we lost track of Beth, and for some reason, our scooter came off of the track. Then we ended up in this neighborhood, and spent all this time searching for Beth....but I woke up before we found her.  Odd, huh? :o ???

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/16/07 at 11:51 am

that is so funny for some reason!! ;D :D

I had a really odd dream the other night......

I had a dream that I was in NYC the day of the WTC attack.....in the dream I was right near the building and I was looking up...I could see the plane crash into the building...but all of a sudden, the pilot, along with about 5 passengers were holding onto a big parachute and they landed safely on the ground.  Then the dream shifted and I was on this big cruise liner boat, but I was still in NY, in the water.  This time, I could see the attacks happening from a distance, and then all of a sudden the boat started speeding SO fast. For some reason I was hanging onto the outside of the boat...hanging on for my life.
Then the dream shifted again...I was still in NY, but I was with my husband and Beth. We were on these little moped scooter things, riding around the city...all of a sudden, the road turned to this minuscule thin track, that barely held up the tires....and the roads became HUGE hills (like a roller coaster).....all of a sudden, we lost track of Beth, and for some reason, our scooter came off of the track. Then we ended up in this neighborhood, and spent all this time searching for Beth....but I woke up before we found her.  Odd, huh? :o ???

Wow...that is an epic!  I hate dreams like that...they seem to last forever and don't make any sense.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 01/16/07 at 11:58 am

You weren't a wrestler in your dream?

No, I got the feeling that I was maybe like a relative of a wrestler.  I think maybe 'cause I caught an episode of Hogan knows best the other night.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/16/07 at 12:07 pm

Wow...that is an epic!  I hate dreams like that...they seem to last forever and don't make any sense.

my dreams are always like that...very long and detailed. Maybe I should start writing them down and write a book! :D

Written By: spaceace on 01/16/07 at 1:17 pm

I dreamed that I had been arrested for Civil Disobedience at the State Capital Rotunda.  Apparently Governor Rendell didn't feel like being harassed.  I was later than bailed out by a bunch of thankful Republicans.  Weird dream. ::)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/18/08 at 11:58 am

I had a wacky dream last night...and it featured Jason (whistledog)...no, not THAT kind of dream! :D ;D  It took place at work, and Jason worked with me. For some reason there was no manager on duty that night, so we were all stoked. Oh, and Johnny Galecki was in the dream too...he also worked there. Jason was like, "haha...wait till you see this prank that I'm gonna pull"....next thing I know, there's this truck that is backing up, and it is filled with mattresses, then all of a sudden, this large amount of blue paint comes out of nowhere and spills all over the matresses. Jason was like cracking up laughing, because he was the cause of the paint spill. It was a silly dream, that's for sure! ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/18/08 at 12:12 pm

I dreamt last night of some old school friends, and ended up with the feeling of the enjoyment of their company.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/19/08 at 12:20 pm

Last night I dreamt about a chandelier in a laundry room and there was something about a rubber chicken.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Ok, ok. j/k.  Actually I really don't remember what I dreamt which is so unusual for me because I almost ALWAYS remember my dreams.

Cat

Written By: Dagwood on 02/19/08 at 12:46 pm

My dream last night was very bizarre.  I dreamed I was being chased through the snow by a Terminator.  The sad part was I couldn't even dream myself up Kyle Reese to protect me. :D

Written By: Bobby on 02/19/08 at 5:16 pm

I had a mouse problem a month ago and I think it had entered my subconscious because a few nights back I dreamt I was talking to a mouse the size of a bear with a posh English accent. We were going about our merry way chatting and he trod on one of the mousetraps I set for him. He looked at his paw with the mousetrap and replied; 'That was silly of me' and pulled it off.  ??? :)

Written By: gemini on 02/19/08 at 5:56 pm

I didn't dream this last night, but last week I dreamt our dog died, and last night Linz dreamt the same thing.  :(  I hope it's not a dream that's going to come true.

Written By: Bobby on 02/19/08 at 5:58 pm

I didn't dream this last night, but last week I dreamt our dog died, and last night Linz dreamt the same thing.  :(  I hope it's not a dream that's going to come true.

Is you dog unwell, Rhonda?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/19/08 at 5:59 pm

Awww, poor Jello.

Cat

Written By: gemini on 02/19/08 at 6:02 pm

Is you dog unwell, Rhonda?

She's getting old and starting to show signs of canine cognitive dysfuntion, kinda like dementia in people.  :(

Written By: Bobby on 02/19/08 at 6:27 pm

She's getting old and starting to show signs of canine cognitive dysfuntion, kinda like dementia in people.  :(

Oh no. I'm sorry to hear that. :( Obviously your dog's illness has been in your subconscious and coming out in dreams.

My mate's hamster called Herbie had to be put down yesterday due to old age, he was gutted.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/19/08 at 6:30 pm

Oh no. I'm sorry to hear that. :( Obviously your dog's illness has been in your subconscious and coming out in dreams.

My mate's hamster called Herbie had to be put down yesterday due to old age, he was gutted.

Awww. What is old age for a hamster?

Cat

Written By: Bobby on 02/19/08 at 6:33 pm

Awww. What is old age for a hamster?

About three years old but he was 'functioning' well up until almost a week ago. He lived a good life though. :)

Written By: Howard on 02/19/08 at 6:43 pm

So what was your hamster doing in the dream Bob?

Written By: Bobby on 02/19/08 at 7:10 pm

So what was your hamster doing in the dream Bob?

Ha ha, I didn't dream about my mate's hamster, Howard. I dreamt about a massive mouse the size of a bear.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 02/19/08 at 7:18 pm

Last night, I dreamed that I was working at the library that I had worked at 6 years ago and that I had parked my car that I had back then, but could not find it.  I had to walk 15 miles from a restaurant that I ate at on my lunch hour back to work (I don't know how I got to the restaurant) because I couldn't find where I parked my car.  I ended up at my work really confused like I kinda showed up by time-traveling (that the life I live now wasn't real.)  So totally weird.

I laid down for a nap this afternoon, and I woke up dreaming that I was thrift store shopping, and I had just found this crystal ball type thing that I was so excited about finding AND it was cheap.  I was just about to reach for it when my cell phone rung (in real life) and I woke up.  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 02/19/08 at 7:22 pm

I laid down for a nap this afternoon, and I woke up dreaming that I was thrift store shopping, and I had just found this crystal ball type thing that I was so excited about finding AND it was cheap.  I was just about to reach for it when my cell phone rung (in real life) and I woke up.   ;D

That sounded great. If your cell phone didn't ring, you could have probably bought that crystal ball and find out where you parked your car in the future. ;)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 02/19/08 at 7:24 pm

That sounded great. If your cell phone didn't ring, you could have probably bought that crystal ball and find out where you parked your car in the future. ;)

Mwahahahaha!  That was classic!  ;D ;D ;D

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours. 

I owe you one.

Written By: Howard on 02/19/08 at 7:26 pm

Ha ha, I didn't dream about my mate's hamster, Howard. I dreamt about a massive mouse the size of a bear.

Did your dream come true? ???

Written By: Bobby on 02/19/08 at 7:27 pm

Mwahahahaha!  That was classic!   ;D ;D ;D

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours. 

I owe you one.

Ha ha

No need. I'll give you one for giving me the inspiration, lol. :)

k.

Written By: Bobby on 02/20/08 at 12:38 pm

Did your dream come true? ???

Fortunately not Howard, lol.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 02/20/08 at 12:56 pm

I dreamt of my husband's ex-wife.  I'm not sure what we were doing or saying, as I immediately forgot when I woke up.  I hate when I do that.

Written By: coqueta83 on 02/20/08 at 8:57 pm

I dreamt I was in a big, beautiful garden last night.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/25/08 at 12:43 pm

I dreamt that my next door neighbor came over and cold cocked Carlos as soon as he answered the door.  :o :o :o

Cat

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/25/08 at 1:07 pm

I dreamt that my next door neighbor came over and cold cocked Carlos as soon as he answered the door.  :o :o :o

Cat

haha..I read this quickly and I thought it said, "I dreamt that my next door neighbor came over and cooked up Carlos" :o ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/25/08 at 1:24 pm

haha..I read this quickly and I thought it said, "I dreamt that my next door neighbor came over and cooked up Carlos" :o ;D

Nope, just punched him in the face. It was very disturbing.

Cat

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/25/08 at 1:25 pm

Nope, just punched him in the face. It was very disturbing.

Cat

I hate dreams like that! :-\\

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/27/08 at 9:08 pm

not last night, but 2-3 nights ago I dreamt my softball team was having a meeting at the coaches big fancy house, and there was a live band, girls giving players massages, and I thought that I had hit the jackpot by landing a role as shortstop on this team  ;D  it was a cool dream but I thought it was strange that we didn't practice or workout or plan the season tournaments, & leagues.  ???

Written By: Bobby on 02/27/08 at 9:11 pm

not last night, but 2-3 nights ago I dreamt my softball team was having a meeting at the coaches big fancy house, and there was a live band, girls giving players massages, and I thought that I had hit the jackpot by landing a role as shortstop on this team  ;D   it was a cool dream but I thought it was strange that we didn't practice or workout or plan the season tournaments, & leagues.  ???

Too busy getting massages there that's why, lol.

What are you eating before you go to bed? All I get in my dreams is big mice talking to me.  ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/27/08 at 9:13 pm

Too busy getting massages there that's why, lol.

What are you eating before you go to bed? All I get in my dreams is big mice talking to me.  ;D
even my priorities in my dreams are skewed  ;D 
not sure what i ate, maybe it was Birthday cake, not sure if it was the chocolate or carrot cake, but i know I ate it late. I'll have some tonight and see if i dream and let ya know

Written By: Bobby on 02/27/08 at 9:17 pm

even my priorities in my dreams are skewed  ;D 
not sure what i ate, maybe it was Birthday cake, not sure if it was the chocolate or carrot cake, but i know I ate it late. I'll have some tonight and see if i dream and let ya know

Ha ha, those priorities are pretty good ones in my opinion.  8)

Okey doke, if it works for you, I'm going to eat cake before I go to bed, lol.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 02/27/08 at 11:49 pm

I dreamed that I went to the grocery store and bought frozen waffles.  How utterly boring! (and psychic, as that is what I did tonight...I bought waffles because maybe it was an omen.)  Why tempt fate? 

Thankfully I didn't dream that I bought a Porsche.  ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/28/08 at 2:22 am

all righty then, it's 11:19pm, and I am having a big slice of chocolate mousse cake at this very moment.  this is like an science experiment. I'll be providing results of the test tomorrow  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/28/08 at 5:08 am

I dreamt I was at one my old work with my old work colleagues.

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 9:09 am

Did you eat cake before you went to bed, Phil?

I'm looking forward to Mike's results, lol. Imagine that? A good reason to eat cake and brilliant dreams!  :D ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/28/08 at 9:57 am

I'm looking forward to Mike's results, lol. Imagine that? A good reason to eat cake and brilliant dreams!  :D ;D
Does it depend on the flavour of the cake?

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/28/08 at 10:01 am

...or is it the eating cake brings back memories of happier days spent in good company?

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 2:29 pm

...or is it the eating cake brings back memories of happier days spent in good company?

There is probably something in that theory, Phil. :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/28/08 at 3:29 pm

I ate chocolate cake before i went to bed, but i slept so soundly I don't recall any vivid dreams but I'm willing to try the experiment again  ::)

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 3:31 pm

I ate chocolate cake before i went to bed, but i slept so soundly I don't recall any vivid dreams but I'm willing to try the experiment again  ::)

Hmmmmm . . . Interesting. Still . . . It's fun giving it a go anyway, lol.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/28/08 at 3:32 pm

Hmmmmm . . . Interesting. Still . . . It's fun giving it a go anyway, lol.
yup, and the cake is excellent even if it doesn't produce the desired results  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/28/08 at 3:32 pm

Bang goes my theory!

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 3:34 pm

yup, and the cake is excellent even if it doesn't produce the desired results  ;D

It's a win/win situation!!!  :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/28/08 at 3:41 pm

Can it depend what could be in the cake?

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 3:45 pm

Can it depend what could be in the cake?

As long as it's not cheesecake because I've heard cheese can give you nightmares.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/28/08 at 4:32 pm

Bang goes my theory!
not yet, we need to conduct more experiments.  we'll keep trying

It's a win/win situation!!!  :D
true, true.  no matter what, I win unless I do dream and talk in my sleep to the masseuse  out loud  and then Lady Di hears  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/28/08 at 5:30 pm

not yet, we need to conduct more experiments.  we'll keep trying
We still have some birthday cake left over, so I will eat some after dinner

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 8:05 pm

true, true.  no matter what, I win unless I do dream and talk in my sleep to the masseuse  out loud  and then Lady Di hears  ;D

LOL!!!

Imagine her hearing; 'Oh, just a bit lower . . . Ah! That feels so good . . .'

;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/28/08 at 8:11 pm

LOL!!!

Imagine her hearing; 'Oh, just a bit lower . . . Ah! That feels so good . . .'

;D
she's a deep sleeper, so I'm not worried  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 8:15 pm

she's a deep sleeper, so I'm not worried  ;D

Ha ha, great stuff!

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/29/08 at 3:27 am

We still have some birthday cake left over, so I will eat some after dinner
Guess who forgot to eat cake before bed?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/01/08 at 4:39 am

Guess who forgot to eat cake before bed?
do you still have some cake? maybe before you have a nap? I didn't forget, I was too tired. I'm gonna get me a piece right now

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/01/08 at 11:58 am

do you still have some cake? maybe before you have a nap? I didn't forget, I was too tired. I'm gonna get me a piece right now
My wife has said she will cook another very soon.

NEXT PAGE: What did you dreamt last night?

Check for new replies or respond here...