» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Re: What was the last thing you saw on tv today

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/21/07 at 10:40 pm

The Year Without Santa Claus

Written By: danootaandme on 12/22/07 at 6:31 am

Bill Moyers

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/22/07 at 6:32 am

Saturday Kitchen

Written By: nally on 12/24/07 at 12:56 pm

Some morning news programs, and parts of the Rachael Ray show. Today on "RR", a family whose home was damaged in the California wildfires a couple months ago, was being helped.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 12/24/07 at 5:27 pm

I was watching one of the '7 Ages Of Rock' music documentaries that were being shown on VH1 Classic... :)

Written By: DoRitos on 12/24/07 at 6:57 pm

http://www.salon.com/may97/media/hitler970508.gif

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/24/07 at 7:56 pm

White Christmas

Written By: DoRitos on 12/25/07 at 4:22 am

Dug up this old Insurgent TV Network TV listing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What's on the Insurgent TV Network? ITN for Monday, April 1, 2007.

MARTYR STEWART DYING

"Not Worth Dyin' Over". Stew's desire for 72 virgins manifests itself in a vivid dream only to realize that after two months he didn't have anything to look forward to anymore. Drahma 90 Min. TV PG 14 DLV NEW

WILD WILD WEST BANK

"The Night of Terror at Bar Mitzvah". Bebe Rebozo, Shemp Fine. Happy hour at a favorite watering hole, "The Bar Mitzvah", turns ugly when drunks eating pork enter a synagogue and try to perform a circumcism on a mime. The mime attempts to call 911 on his cell phone but is frustrated when he doesn't realize the 911 emergency line is not equipped to handle text messaging. Action/Adventure 60 Min TV PG-14 DLSVB NEW

CROSSING JORDAN

"Allah King's Horses". A bomb at the Jordanian Embassy explodes during a state dinner dismembering and maiming dozens. Nigel and Bug have the task of trying to put all the pieces back together. Drahma 60 Min. TV PG 14 DLV

ALLAH MY CHILDREN

Osama Bin Laden, Omar Sharif. Bin Laden goes for the Guinness world's record for having fathered the most illegitimate children ever. Documentary 60 Min. PG (Prego)

MY FAVORITE MARTYR

"Amin is From Mars". Hafass Asodomi, Sodum Aiyam. Uncle Martin tries to get his name removed from the "No Fly List". Sit Com 30 Min. TV PG 13

ALLAH IN THE FAMILY

"Sunni be a Shiite than Shinola" Carroll O'Maliqi, Vizine Sheik Al Tani. When the power fails Achmed is stuck on an elevator with a Sunni who in Achmed's opinion doesn't know Shiite from shinola. 30 Min TV PG-13 Soap NEW

ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A THIRD HERD TURD?

Yef Foqswari. Contestants match wits against Imams and Mullahs on Madrasah level Koran questions that any ten year old Madrasah student could answer. 30 Min. Game Show. TV G NEW

BEL-ARABS (THE MOVIE)

Afghani hillbillies who find themselves very wealthy after giving up Bin Laden for the reward are relocated to the U.S. and buy a mansion in Bellaire. Granny nearly gets the airliner the family is on splashed by Homeland Security when she decides to cook a goat onboard on a trip back home to see relatives. Comedy 2:45 TV PG-13

ARABIAN IDOL

Simon Sez, Paul Al Abdul. Contestants jockey for position in the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade in a musical competition looking for the best voice for "call to prayer" over a grossly distorted PA system. Reality 60 Min. TV G

THE SADDAMS FAMILY

Tariq Aziz, Robert Baghdadi. "Chemical Change". Uncle Chemi moves into a haunted house where Saddam and his sons Oudi and Qusai have taken up residence since after their deaths. Even satan wouldn't have them, saying that "their presence in Hell would only drive up property values and besides they'd probably love Fridays". Stripped of any and all access to chemical weaponry Uncle Chemi resigns himself to sitting on the sofa all day long and lighting his farts which is starting to wear thin on Saddam's nerves. TV-MA DLSV 60 Min. Comedy

THE ALLAH-MO 1960

Yon Vain, Ken Curtistan. 124 Kurdish militia men are hold up at a Mosque with a large contingent of the Republican Guard of Iraq's Saddam Hussein, surrounding them in this epic saga. Over 4,000 members of the guard took three months and sixteen days to route the Kurds from their Mosque turned fortress. Less than half the strength of the guard was present for the siege because only six pick-up trucks were available to transport them to the scene of the siege. Some months later the Kurds finally win their autonomy when Saddam's troops who were caught with their Republican guard down during which the Democratic Party finally staged a bloodless coup and ousted the dictator and all of his henchmen bearing forth the famous slogan "I am never forgetting Allah-mo". PG-TV-14 4:35

SHAH HIDE

Clint Mideastwood, Robert Kabul. "Incident at the Dead Sea". Camelboys drive a herd of goats from Bumfugh Eqypt to Timbuktu. Led by a guide named "Hey Soos" he leads them to water for the thirsty herd to the Dead Sea never realizing that the body of water contains large amounts of salt. As the herd perishes they miss a golden opportunity to preserve the meat with salt, since it is against their teachings to have anything to do with swine they have never heard of salt pork. G-TV G 30 Min. Western.

ARABIAN JUSTICE

Host Bill Kurtistani. "Cruel and Unusual". What seems cruel and unusual to the average westerner is commonplace among Muslim nations. What the westerner deems fun is an atrocity to his mid-east counterpart as was the case of the sexcapades of Abu Graib prison. In 1997 Syrian born derelict Sodam Insein was made to eat pork rinds while sitting on a prayer rug that was soiled with urine - his crime? Wiping his butt with his right hand then offering that hand to Muqtada al-Sadr. Insein was immediately arrested when al-Sadr asked him what kind of shiite are you handing me? Insein says he's here for justice but commented that this is all that is here "just us". TV-MA SDLVB 30 Min. Reality.

THIRD 'RAQ FROM THE SUNNI

Yon al Ithqawwi, Simbi Khali. "AddaDICKtomy". Radical fundamentalist females shed their burkas and grow facial hair by applying hair regeneration therapy to their faces in a bid for equal rights in the Muslim world starting a shiite storm among the clerics of the region. TV-PG-14 Documentary.

JERICHO

Yerald al Ramsi, Ali Qopallah. "I don't wish to dirt my hands". An undetonated nuclear device is found outside of Jericho, Kansas as dirty bombs and nukes are the fair of the day when radical fundamentalists hatch a plot on pig farmers in the Midwest and other agricultural areas in an effort to rid the free world of its pork causing Congress to abandon pork barrel spending which actually helps the U.S. economy. TV-PG 60 Min. Comedy.

KATE AND ALI

Hain Qurtinisdad, Ali Smith-Habeeb. "The Mother of Allah Days". When Kate pays a surprise visit to her estranged mother on Mother's day accompanied by her mid-eastern husband whom Kate's mother is meeting for the first time erupts in the mother of all family feuds when Ali insists upon having his goats sleep in the guest bedroom with him and Kate. TV-PG 30 Min. Comedy.

THIS WEEK ON WALID STREET WITH SHEIK YAMUNNI

An in-depth look at the illegal arms trade industry and how investors are fairing in the market. In-depth interviews with top arms marketeers, the week's DOWDI averages and commentaries. TV-G-8 60 Min. Economic News. Live.

CANDID CAMEL

Ali al Funt, Dinah Mideastwood. Every peoples being catched doing stupid infidel hyjinks such as catching with fire while try to burn American flags and some such other dumb-ass things. TV-G 60 Min. For Really Happens.

TWO AND A HALF AMINS

Charlie Asheen, Yon Qryeeri. PILOT. Three brothers all named Amin live together in an efficiency apartment even though they are all named the same, their personalities are all very unique. Everyone has trouble addressing one individual brother since they are all called Amin. Their mother circumvented this problem early on by simply calling them by their last names. The youngest brother lost his legs to a land mine mishap thus making the half brother given to the name of the show. TV-PG-14 30 Min. Comedy.

OPEN SESAME STREET

Ali Babah, Forty Thieves. The antics of dozens of one handed thieves take notoriety in this family favorite classic. TV-G-Y7 1:30 Animated.

Written By: nally on 12/26/07 at 3:49 pm

Dug up this old Insurgent TV Network TV listing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What's on the Insurgent TV Network? ITN for Monday, April 1, 2007.

MARTYR STEWART DYING

"Not Worth Dyin' Over". Stew's desire for 72 virgins manifests itself in a vivid dream only to realize that after two months he didn't have anything to look forward to anymore. Drahma 90 Min. TV PG 14 DLV NEW

WILD WILD WEST BANK

"The Night of Terror at Bar Mitzvah". Bebe Rebozo, Shemp Fine. Happy hour at a favorite watering hole, "The Bar Mitzvah", turns ugly when drunks eating pork enter a synagogue and try to perform a circumcism on a mime. The mime attempts to call 911 on his cell phone but is frustrated when he doesn't realize the 911 emergency line is not equipped to handle text messaging. Action/Adventure 60 Min TV PG-14 DLSVB NEW

CROSSING JORDAN

"Allah King's Horses". A bomb at the Jordanian Embassy explodes during a state dinner dismembering and maiming dozens. Nigel and Bug have the task of trying to put all the pieces back together. Drahma 60 Min. TV PG 14 DLV

ALLAH MY CHILDREN

Osama Bin Laden, Omar Sharif. Bin Laden goes for the Guinness world's record for having fathered the most illegitimate children ever. Documentary 60 Min. PG (Prego)

MY FAVORITE MARTYR

"Amin is From Mars". Hafass Asodomi, Sodum Aiyam. Uncle Martin tries to get his name removed from the "No Fly List". Sit Com 30 Min. TV PG 13

ALLAH IN THE FAMILY

"Sunni be a Shiite than Shinola" Carroll O'Maliqi, Vizine Sheik Al Tani. When the power fails Achmed is stuck on an elevator with a Sunni who in Achmed's opinion doesn't know Shiite from shinola. 30 Min TV PG-13 Soap NEW

ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A THIRD HERD TURD?

Yef Foqswari. Contestants match wits against Imams and Mullahs on Madrasah level Koran questions that any ten year old Madrasah student could answer. 30 Min. Game Show. TV G NEW

BEL-ARABS (THE MOVIE)

Afghani hillbillies who find themselves very wealthy after giving up Bin Laden for the reward are relocated to the U.S. and buy a mansion in Bellaire. Granny nearly gets the airliner the family is on splashed by Homeland Security when she decides to cook a goat onboard on a trip back home to see relatives. Comedy 2:45 TV PG-13

ARABIAN IDOL

Simon Sez, Paul Al Abdul. Contestants jockey for position in the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade in a musical competition looking for the best voice for "call to prayer" over a grossly distorted PA system. Reality 60 Min. TV G

THE SADDAMS FAMILY

Tariq Aziz, Robert Baghdadi. "Chemical Change". Uncle Chemi moves into a haunted house where Saddam and his sons Oudi and Qusai have taken up residence since after their deaths. Even satan wouldn't have them, saying that "their presence in Hell would only drive up property values and besides they'd probably love Fridays". Stripped of any and all access to chemical weaponry Uncle Chemi resigns himself to sitting on the sofa all day long and lighting his farts which is starting to wear thin on Saddam's nerves. TV-MA DLSV 60 Min. Comedy

THE ALLAH-MO 1960

Yon Vain, Ken Curtistan. 124 Kurdish militia men are hold up at a Mosque with a large contingent of the Republican Guard of Iraq's Saddam Hussein, surrounding them in this epic saga. Over 4,000 members of the guard took three months and sixteen days to route the Kurds from their Mosque turned fortress. Less than half the strength of the guard was present for the siege because only six pick-up trucks were available to transport them to the scene of the siege. Some months later the Kurds finally win their autonomy when Saddam's troops who were caught with their Republican guard down during which the Democratic Party finally staged a bloodless coup and ousted the dictator and all of his henchmen bearing forth the famous slogan "I am never forgetting Allah-mo". PG-TV-14 4:35

SHAH HIDE

Clint Mideastwood, Robert Kabul. "Incident at the Dead Sea". Camelboys drive a herd of goats from Bumfugh Eqypt to Timbuktu. Led by a guide named "Hey Soos" he leads them to water for the thirsty herd to the Dead Sea never realizing that the body of water contains large amounts of salt. As the herd perishes they miss a golden opportunity to preserve the meat with salt, since it is against their teachings to have anything to do with swine they have never heard of salt pork. G-TV G 30 Min. Western.

ARABIAN JUSTICE

Host Bill Kurtistani. "Cruel and Unusual". What seems cruel and unusual to the average westerner is commonplace among Muslim nations. What the westerner deems fun is an atrocity to his mid-east counterpart as was the case of the sexcapades of Abu Graib prison. In 1997 Syrian born derelict Sodam Insein was made to eat pork rinds while sitting on a prayer rug that was soiled with urine - his crime? Wiping his butt with his right hand then offering that hand to Muqtada al-Sadr. Insein was immediately arrested when al-Sadr asked him what kind of shiite are you handing me? Insein says he's here for justice but commented that this is all that is here "just us". TV-MA SDLVB 30 Min. Reality.

THIRD 'RAQ FROM THE SUNNI

Yon al Ithqawwi, Simbi Khali. "AddaDICKtomy". Radical fundamentalist females shed their burkas and grow facial hair by applying hair regeneration therapy to their faces in a bid for equal rights in the Muslim world starting a shiite storm among the clerics of the region. TV-PG-14 Documentary.

JERICHO

Yerald al Ramsi, Ali Qopallah. "I don't wish to dirt my hands". An undetonated nuclear device is found outside of Jericho, Kansas as dirty bombs and nukes are the fair of the day when radical fundamentalists hatch a plot on pig farmers in the Midwest and other agricultural areas in an effort to rid the free world of its pork causing Congress to abandon pork barrel spending which actually helps the U.S. economy. TV-PG 60 Min. Comedy.

KATE AND ALI

Hain Qurtinisdad, Ali Smith-Habeeb. "The Mother of Allah Days". When Kate pays a surprise visit to her estranged mother on Mother's day accompanied by her mid-eastern husband whom Kate's mother is meeting for the first time erupts in the mother of all family feuds when Ali insists upon having his goats sleep in the guest bedroom with him and Kate. TV-PG 30 Min. Comedy.

THIS WEEK ON WALID STREET WITH SHEIK YAMUNNI

An in-depth look at the illegal arms trade industry and how investors are fairing in the market. In-depth interviews with top arms marketeers, the week's DOWDI averages and commentaries. TV-G-8 60 Min. Economic News. Live.

CANDID CAMEL

Ali al Funt, Dinah Mideastwood. Every peoples being catched doing stupid infidel hyjinks such as catching with fire while try to burn American flags and some such other dumb-ass things. TV-G 60 Min. For Really Happens.

TWO AND A HALF AMINS

Charlie Asheen, Yon Qryeeri. PILOT. Three brothers all named Amin live together in an efficiency apartment even though they are all named the same, their personalities are all very unique. Everyone has trouble addressing one individual brother since they are all called Amin. Their mother circumvented this problem early on by simply calling them by their last names. The youngest brother lost his legs to a land mine mishap thus making the half brother given to the name of the show. TV-PG-14 30 Min. Comedy.

OPEN SESAME STREET

Ali Babah, Forty Thieves. The antics of dozens of one handed thieves take notoriety in this family favorite classic. TV-G-Y7 1:30 Animated.

This is all too funny. ;D However, not to be nitpicky or anything, but April 1st fell on a Sunday this year, not a monday.

Anyhoo, the last thing I watched on the tube today was the showcase segment of TPIR.

Written By: Howard on 12/26/07 at 3:57 pm

same old Saved By The Bell shows.

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/26/07 at 6:32 pm

That 70s Show

Written By: DoRitos on 12/26/07 at 8:16 pm

This is all too funny. ;D However, not to be nitpicky or anything, but April 1st fell on a Sunday this year, not a monday.

Anyhoo, the last thing I watched on the tube today was the showcase segment of TPIR.

Nally - My bad about the date - you know I never checked that - just wanted it to be April Fools day - how could you tell I authored this?

Written By: nally on 12/27/07 at 11:18 pm

nally - My bad about the date - you know I never checked that - just wanted it to be April Fools day - how could you tell I authored this?

Actually I didn't know that you thought it all up yourself...still, it's hilarious. ;D Especially the names of the shows.
Btw, mi username no comienza con letra capital.

Last thing I watched today: The Weakest Link on GSN.

Before that, I caught part of a "Hannah Montana" episode on Disney Channel when I briefly flipped over there during a commercial break. I can't stand 90% of today's ads! Said episode will re-air tonight at 11:30, so I'll have a chance to see the whole thing.

Written By: DoRitos on 12/27/07 at 11:25 pm

Actually I didn't know that you thought it all up yourself...still, it's hilarious. ;D Especially the names of the shows.
Btw, mi username no comienza con letra capital.

Thanks  :)

Written By: DoRitos on 12/28/07 at 6:32 pm

http://www.ggninfo.com/PIX/TP-WJZb.JPG

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/29/07 at 8:29 am

Jack Hanna's Animal Adventures

Written By: nally on 12/29/07 at 4:54 pm

"Whammy!" (the 2003 revival of Press Your Luck) on GSN.

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/31/07 at 8:04 pm

TMZ

Written By: DoRitos on 12/31/07 at 8:14 pm

Not much - forgot to pay the cable bill.

http://farm.tucows.com/2005/02/please_stand_by.jpg

And this got old in a big hurry.

Written By: snozberries on 01/01/08 at 1:02 am

King of the Hill  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/01/08 at 1:07 am

New Year's celebrations

Written By: whistledog on 01/01/08 at 1:52 am

I don't know the name of it, but 4 women were involved in a bi-sexual gang bang :o

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/01/08 at 1:57 am

I don't know the name of it, but 4 women were involved in a bi-sexual gang bang :o

um....and this was on TV?...or were you watching a movie?! ;D

Written By: snozberries on 01/01/08 at 2:07 am

see what happens when let those Designing Women drink  ;D ....you can substitute Golden Girls, Living Single, Girlfriends or Facts of Life if you'd like !  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 01/01/08 at 2:17 am

It was on the air.  Some of the channels available in Canada show porn after midnight on the weekends.  It's ca-razy! :D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 01/01/08 at 2:25 am

Twilight Zone marathon on the Sci-Fi channel

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/01/08 at 2:38 am

It was on the air.  Some of the channels available in Canada show porn after midnight on the weekends.  It's ca-razy! :D

oh, wowsers. :D

hahaah...my parents were watching that today!!

Written By: snozberries on 01/01/08 at 2:43 am

that's what'd I'd be watching if I were at home! (I'm taping some of my favorites)

hahaah...my parents were watching that today!!

Are you calling us old???? HEY! If I could catch you I'd spank you missy!!!!  ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/01/08 at 4:01 am

Twilight Zone Marathon, as well. Such an incredible show.

Written By: Howard on 01/01/08 at 10:35 am

Blues Clues.  ::)

Written By: nally on 01/01/08 at 1:19 pm

A portion of the Rose Parade. I have taped it, so I will watch the whole thing (without commercials!) later on.

Written By: snozberries on 01/01/08 at 1:19 pm

more twilight zone

Written By: whistledog on 01/02/08 at 12:07 am

Three's Company

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 01/02/08 at 8:06 pm

TMZ

Written By: woops on 01/02/08 at 9:03 pm

Natasha Bedingfield performing

Written By: nally on 01/03/08 at 4:12 pm

TPIR...'twas a double overbid on the showcases. ::) :P Some lady bid $24,000 for her showcase (after being coaxed by the audience)...if she'd stuck with 23,000, she would've won. The other contestant (a guy) bid $55,000 for his showcase (which included a boat); of course he was way over. ::)

Written By: coqueta83 on 01/03/08 at 9:43 pm

Some of CNN's coverage of the Iowa caucus.

Written By: snozberries on 01/03/08 at 10:04 pm

Celeb Apprentice  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/08 at 1:52 am

wife swap.....um Rosa Parks set on a bus... yeah that girl needs to ditch the pagents and go back to 2nd grade!!!  Did I hear her say she was a 16 year old freshman???? she said my sweet 16 is going to rock and she was going to some school formal and she was a freshman.... hmmmm parents really need to see what they do to their kids...

speaking of which.... watching the SuperNanny now... not the first one with the bratty kids but the second one where the 17 and 14 year old girls are playing parents...WTF! Raise your own damn kids!  or at least put them in daycare, hire a babysitter but don't punish the teenagers!  I bet the girls wait a long time before they have kids of their own tho... wanna bet?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/04/08 at 1:54 am

wife swap.....um Rosa Parks set on a bus... yeah that girl needs to ditch the pagents and go back to 2nd grade!!!  Did I hear her say she was a 16 year old freshman???? she said my sweet 16 is going to rock and she was going to some school formal and she was a freshman.... hmmmm parents really need to see what they do to their kids...

speaking of which.... watching the SuperNanny now... not the first one with the bratty kids but the second one where the 17 and 14 year old girls are playing parents...WTF! Raise your own damn kids!  or at least put them in daycare, hire a babysitter but don't punish the teenagers!  I bet the girls wait a long time before they have kids of their own tho... wanna bet?

OMG...I watched those same two shows last night...and I wanted to puke. That girl on "Wife Swap"...OMG...she was such a plastic Barbie doll...and her dad...OMG...can we say, "He was a LITTLE too into his daughter"....if you know what I mean?! 8-P :o

Oh...and that "mother" on "SuperNanny"....I wanted to punch her in the face....she was a disgrace. That daughter that passed out...she looked so ill and weak...they need to keep an eye on her...for sure.

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/08 at 1:56 am

OMG...I watched those same two shows last night...and I wanted to puke. That girl on "Wife Swap"...OMG...she was such a plastic Barbie doll...and her dad...OMG...can we say, "He was a LITTLE too into his daughter"....if you know what I mean?! 8-P :o

Oh...and that "mother" on "SuperNanny"....I wanted to punch her in the face....she was a disgrace. That daughter that passed out...she looked so ill and weak...they need to keep an eye on her...for sure.

Yes.... there was something VERY WRONG about the spray tan... and then watching the daughter on tape later....I hate to say it but you know he watches those tapes in the dark when he's alone  8-P

yeah I'm just getting to the passing out scene now. I keep pausing it to answer you!  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/08 at 2:19 am

so were the girls doing the online schooling so that they could care for the boys or because that's the kind of schooling the family wanted... I mean maybe send the girls to school so they can catch up and also so they can get out of the DAMN house!!!!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/04/08 at 2:40 am

so were the girls doing the online schooling so that they could care for the boys or because that's the kind of schooling the family wanted... I mean maybe send the girls to school so they can catch up and also so they can get out of the DAMN house!!!!

they were probably doing it so that it would be convenient for them to be there to watch their brothers....how lame is that?!

Yes.... there was something VERY WRONG about the spray tan... and then watching the daughter on tape later....I hate to say it but you know he watches those tapes in the dark when he's alone  8-P

Ew, I know..totally. He seemed a BIT too engrossed in his daughter. And...she was literally as dumb as a box of rocks. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/08 at 2:49 am

they were probably doing it so that it would be convenient for them to be there to watch their brothers....how lame is that?!

Ew, I know..totally. He seemed a BIT too engrossed in his daughter. And...she was literally as dumb as a box of rocks. ;D

maybe she and miss teen south carolina are friends.. here's the refresher...complete with subtitles !!!!  ;D http://youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII 

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/05/08 at 5:20 am

gilmore girls  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 01/05/08 at 11:51 am

gilmore girls  ::)

Hey I love Gilmore Girls... of course I was watching Beaver while getting ready for work.

Written By: Howard on 01/05/08 at 4:55 pm

Hey I love Gilmore Girls... of course I was watching Beaver while getting ready for work.

Was that a porno you were watching?  ???

Written By: snozberries on 01/05/08 at 5:02 pm

Was that a porno you were watching?  ???

yes Howard....yes it was  ::)

Written By: Howard on 01/05/08 at 5:31 pm

yes Howard....yes it was  ::)

Good,may I borrow it? ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/05/08 at 5:32 pm

Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack Live

Written By: nally on 01/07/08 at 3:19 pm

The first half of Price Is Right...I taped the rest of it so I can watch it later.

Written By: adagio on 01/07/08 at 8:00 pm

Star Trek Voyager.

Written By: Tam on 01/07/08 at 9:11 pm

The weather channel.....

saying a prayer for everyone in the midwest currently dealing with this ban of storms!

Written By: danootaandme on 01/08/08 at 7:11 am

News, and I can't say any of it is good.

Written By: adagio on 01/08/08 at 7:18 am

Look at something else on tv....online has plenty of news...that's where I get mine.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/08/08 at 7:43 am

Who Do You Think You Are?

Barbara Windsor

Series in which celebrities trace their ancestry, discovering secrets and surprises from their past. Barbara Windsor traces her maternal grandfather to the East London docks and finds that his mother was a matchgirl at the Bryant and May factory. Barbara's father's family has generations of Cockneys, mostly labourers or costermongers and barrow boys. She discovers that her mother's ancestors were Irish, leaving Cork after the potato famine, and that she's related to the artist Constable.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/08/08 at 7:48 am

Last night I watched, Medium.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/08/08 at 8:39 am

Saved By The Bell is on right now.

Written By: KKay on 01/08/08 at 9:34 am

Bill richardson interviewed on CNN

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/08/08 at 10:59 am

About ten minutes of the film Doctor at Large

Written By: nally on 01/08/08 at 10:40 pm

Some political stuff on "TMZ"...which was kinda funny.

Written By: adagio on 01/08/08 at 10:51 pm

I don't like to watch political stuff.  They ALL act like babies, and it makes me nervous when I think of the nation in this or that person's hands.  (probably choking us)  lol

Written By: nally on 01/08/08 at 10:53 pm

If it's funny, then I won't mind watching it. I like things that are funny.

Written By: adagio on 01/08/08 at 11:04 pm

Give me a sci-fi anytime.  (I could say more, but....)

Written By: nally on 01/08/08 at 11:05 pm

Give me a sci-fi anytime.  (I could say more, but....)

That's quite all right. Is that the last thing you watched today? ;)

Written By: adagio on 01/08/08 at 11:15 pm

No, some dumb made for tv movies.  I turned it off and came here instead.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/08/08 at 11:17 pm

Law & Order: SVU

Written By: nally on 01/08/08 at 11:18 pm

No, some dumb made for tv movies.  I turned it off and came here instead.

yeah, when I get bored with the tv, I sometimes come here too. As far as made-for-tv movies, I do have a couple favorites.

Written By: snozberries on 01/09/08 at 1:00 am

Last night I watched, Medium.

Did you like it? I thought it was pretty good but the ending felt rushed...for a minute there I thought it was going to be a two parter....

it was funny though because when it first started they interviewed  people and asked what happened on Medium last season and I thought "Aw crap What did happen... it took me a minute to recall the last episode.

see we are twins you just mentioned two of the shows I watch.... granted I watch a lot of shows so it was bound to happen  ;D but still I like when it does.

I am currently watching the People's Choice award... Ellen just gave a pretty funny speech but the whole thing seems desperate. A People's Choice Award without the "PEOPLE" what's up with that... at least they get to use clips. I thought for sure the Writer's Guild wouldn't authorize the use of their clips....

Two statements... Joaquin Phoenix & Katherine (sp?) Heigel (sp?) both shouting out to the writers.... man they are depending mostly on flashbacks.  Queen Latifah is trying really hard but even she cannot save this fiasco.  :-\\

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/09/08 at 1:02 am

Did you like it? I thought it was pretty good but the ending felt rushed...for a minute there I thought it was going to be a two parter....

yes, I liked it..but you are right...the ending did feel rushed. I would have liked it a bit more if they would have investigated who the killer was..instead of having him just stumble into the building like that...how cheesy!  I think Allison looks great this season....I love her hair a bit longer.

SVU was pretty good too..but I missed Elliott in this episode....hubba hubba!!! ;)

Written By: snozberries on 01/09/08 at 1:20 am

yes, I liked it..but you are right...the ending did feel rushed. I would have liked it a bit more if they would have investigated who the killer was..instead of having him just stumble into the building like that...how cheesy!  I think Allison looks great this season....I love her hair a bit longer.

SVU was pretty good too..but I missed Elliott in this episode....hubba hubba!!! ;)

okay you are the second person I know who finds him sexy... he's tough and I like him but I don't find him attractive...well except for that one ep where he was practically naked. Who knew he was hiding all that under that suit? 

Written By: snozberries on 01/09/08 at 3:58 am

So I watched SVU.... I didn't like that FBI chick she was way too stiff...it seemed more like bad acting (rare for SVU) than a character choice!

People's Choice Awards continued to be lame...only 3 more actors recognized the writers...

Reese Witherspoon
that kid from 2 and a 1/2 men
Paul Rudd (from Knocked up)

...too be honestI really wasn't paying close attention so someone else could've slipped it into the speech and I missed it...

Re. Daughtrey...what a lame speech... the thing was being taped! Sheesh you could've rehearsed it or done a second take  ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/09/08 at 4:11 am

Some Hulk Hogan programme on MTV when I was switching the television off.

Written By: gibbo on 01/09/08 at 6:03 am

Watched last few minutes of Don't forget the lyrics

Written By: haleym8826 on 01/09/08 at 10:09 am

well i havent wached tv yet today so i am going to put what I wath last night and that was the firstt 2 episodes of the new season of One Tree Hill

Written By: adagio on 01/09/08 at 10:21 am

You kinda took my answer...lol. I didn't watch anything today, but I already put down what I watched last night.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/09/08 at 11:06 am

okay you are the second person I know who finds him sexy... he's tough and I like him but I don't find him attractive...well except for that one ep where he was practically naked. Who knew he was hiding all that under that suit? 

Ok...I just recently found out that he was in that show, Oz...that was on HBO. I was randomly (innocently) searching for pictures of him one day...and let's just say...Oooooops, I found more than I bargained for. I guess he did a lot of full frontal (back, side, upside down, for that matter) nudity in that show....YOWZAS!!

Here are a few tame (but sexy pics of him). If you want to see the "other" ones....just do a search for "christopher meloni" WITHOUT the safesearch on, on Yahoo. :D ;D

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3231/christophermelonimx9.jpg

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6258/chrismelonief6.jpg

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8489/chrispicshowerrv2.jpg

So I watched SVU.... I didn't like that FBI chick she was way too stiff...it seemed more like bad acting (rare for SVU) than a character choice!

That is Erika Christensen.....remember when she played that stalker girl on the movie, Swimfan?? She plays good crazy people!! ;D

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1764/swimfanposterws2.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/09/08 at 1:08 pm

Animal Park

Written By: snozberries on 01/09/08 at 9:47 pm

TMZ I really hate it but I can't find the remote.

but I like the way Uma's son Levon  ::)  (wonder if he'll name his child Jesus because he likes the name  ;D ) made faces at the paparazzi

I also liked the clip of Val Kilmar's failed singing career...cripes! Now I am officially ready for American Idol to start.

Written By: KKay on 01/09/08 at 9:51 pm

South Park

Written By: danootaandme on 01/10/08 at 7:51 am

Criminal Minds

Written By: haleym8826 on 01/10/08 at 9:42 am

House

Written By: nally on 01/10/08 at 3:59 pm

I watched some morning news programs this morning, portions of Rachael Ray's talk show, and most of 'The Price Is Right.'

Written By: adagio on 01/10/08 at 4:07 pm

Part of 'What Not to Wear'.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/10/08 at 4:31 pm

Masterchef

Written By: Blackjack on 01/10/08 at 7:01 pm

The news.... basically Fox news was on when I turned on the boobie tubie.

Written By: adagio on 01/10/08 at 7:51 pm

Stargate SG-1

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/10/08 at 11:36 pm

ER

Written By: haleym8826 on 01/11/08 at 9:45 am

Degrassi

Written By: KKay on 01/11/08 at 9:48 am

Ok...I just recently found out that he was in that show, Oz...that was on HBO. I was randomly (innocently) searching for pictures of him one day...and let's just say...Oooooops, I found more than I bargained for. I guess he did a lot of full frontal (back, side, upside down, for that matter) nudity in that show....YOWZAS!!

I am always talking about that guy. hottie.

watched Golden girls today, Children of Men last night.

Written By: karen on 01/11/08 at 11:11 am

last night

Don't Forget The Lyrics then the news

Written By: KKay on 01/11/08 at 11:52 am

today: will and grace with the sound off

Written By: Howard on 01/11/08 at 3:46 pm

Golden Girls.

Written By: snozberries on 01/11/08 at 11:39 pm

The View

the hot topics were tepid

but the look on Patricia Arquette's face when Joy asked about Alexis...oooohhhh she was ready to fight! Then Joy saved herself

The food segment was hilarious... see Whoopi tells you when that stuff tastes like crap!!!  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/12/08 at 5:02 pm

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Celebrity

Written By: snozberries on 01/12/08 at 5:21 pm

Leave It To Beaver.... Beaver and Gilbert decide to pretend they are parents and have to drive the kids around....Beaver forces Gilbert to play the mother  ;D

Written By: adagio on 01/12/08 at 7:28 pm

A game show..

Written By: Dagwood on 01/12/08 at 8:42 pm

A show on Discovery Channel about the Mystery of the Human Hobbit. Kinda strange, but I am waiting for the Before the Dinosaurs show that is on next.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/12/08 at 11:06 pm

The Gilmore Girls........everyday for the past week since Julie got the box set of DVDs of all 7 seasons as a Christmas present

Written By: snozberries on 01/13/08 at 12:30 am

The Gilmore Girls........everyday for the past week since Julie got the box set of DVDs of all 7 seasons as a Christmas present

OMG I WANT THAT REALLY REALLY BAD!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 01/13/08 at 12:31 am

oh yeah.. last thing I watched... Psych... its funny because they totally mess up on the law enforcement stuff...

Written By: whistledog on 01/13/08 at 2:33 am

The discs come in sleeves where you slide them out, which means they scratch very easily.  It's better to get each set individually if you want the discs to last a long time

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 01/13/08 at 8:36 am

Star Trek: TNG

Written By: adagio on 01/13/08 at 8:54 am

Star Trek: TNG

my kind, that likes Star Trek.

Written By: KKay on 01/13/08 at 9:01 am

We Are The 80s

Written By: adagio on 01/13/08 at 9:05 am

We Are The 80s

??? ?

Written By: snozberries on 01/13/08 at 2:11 pm

The discs come in sleeves where you slide them out, which means they scratch very easily.  It's better to get each set individually if you want the discs to last a long time

I already have the individual sets... but I want this one too... I am a fan.

Written By: snozberries on 01/13/08 at 2:11 pm

??? ?

We are the 80s on Vh1?

Written By: adagio on 01/13/08 at 2:17 pm

???    ?

Written By: snozberries on 01/13/08 at 2:57 pm

???    ?

if its the show I'm thinking of its a show that revisits the 80s pop culture. Kind of like I love the 80s! I love the 90s!  50 greatest TV Moments etc ...  that kind of stuff.

but I could be wrong.

Written By: adagio on 01/13/08 at 3:29 pm

I see!!

Written By: Howard on 01/13/08 at 5:34 pm

Sister,Sister.

Written By: adagio on 01/13/08 at 9:10 pm

Fr. Corapi

Written By: snozberries on 01/13/08 at 11:12 pm

Amazing Race and it was truly an AMAZING RACE!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/14/08 at 2:01 am

it's like $200 bucks, the best deal was on Amazon

Written By: danootaandme on 01/14/08 at 6:35 am

Weather Center Stormcast

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/14/08 at 12:30 pm

Who Do You Think You Are?Monday 14 January

Nigella Lawson

Series in which celebrities trace their ancestry. Nigella Lawson's Jewish immigrant family have come a long way from poverty in Europe and the East End to the wealth of Belgravia. Her father Nigel was Margaret Thatcher's golden boy and mother Vanessa was heiress to the Lyons food dynasty. Nigella explores the origins of the Lyons business and discovers that it was a romance in 1863 and the coming together of the Salmons and the Glucksteins that helped cement its original success as a tobacco company.

Written By: adagio on 01/14/08 at 2:08 pm

What Not to Wear.

Written By: nally on 01/14/08 at 2:30 pm

A double-showcase winner on The Price Is Right. She was only $77 under the retail price of her showcase.

Written By: adagio on 01/14/08 at 2:35 pm

Probalby saying 'Oh shucks'  right now.

Written By: coqueta83 on 01/14/08 at 9:15 pm

A couple of episodes of the Brady Bunch, Season 1.

Written By: nally on 01/14/08 at 11:01 pm

An episode of "The Weakest Link" on GSN...must've been a 'battle of the dumb people', as the contestants seemed to know little or nothing about the questions being asked. They banked very little money in the first couple rounds. ::)

Written By: adagio on 01/14/08 at 11:39 pm

2 Voyagers and Stargte SG-1

Written By: snozberries on 01/15/08 at 12:46 am

Scott Baio is 46 and pregnant  :-[

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/15/08 at 12:47 am

Scott Baio is 46 and pregnant  :-[

hahaah...I saw something about that last night. He still looks good too...not even that much older than maybe 30ish.

The last thing I saw on TV was, Medium.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/15/08 at 2:36 am

WWE Raw

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/15/08 at 2:37 am

The Australian Open

Written By: danootaandme on 01/15/08 at 7:12 am

Oswalds Ghost - about different Kennedy assasination theorys.  Still very difficult to watch, have to turn away at the John and Bobby killing shots.

Written By: adagio on 01/15/08 at 8:45 am

Animal Rescue.  They rescue abandoned and starved  animals drom the hand of their cruel owners.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/15/08 at 4:42 pm

Who Whats To Be A Millionaire

Written By: adagio on 01/15/08 at 7:18 pm

Stargate SG-1

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/15/08 at 8:46 pm

European Vacation

Written By: snozberries on 01/15/08 at 11:12 pm

Law & Order SVU

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/15/08 at 11:28 pm

Law & Order SVU

me too...until I fell asleep during the last 15-20 minutes of it. >:(  What ended up happening to that little perv?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 01/15/08 at 11:30 pm

We watched the new episode of Life on Mars.  Another great episode.  I'm going to be sorry when it ends for good.

Written By: adagio on 01/16/08 at 12:07 am

Animal Rescue.

Written By: snozberries on 01/16/08 at 12:25 am

me too...until I fell asleep during the last 15-20 minutes of it. >:(  What ended up happening to that little perv?

I pm'd you the answer so I don't spoil it for those on the west coast who haven't seen it yet.. it starts in about 30 minutes here.

Written By: whistledog on 01/16/08 at 12:27 am

Family Feud All-Star Challenge ...

The Love Boat vs. Three's Company

Written By: nally on 01/16/08 at 12:42 am

Family Feud All-Star Challenge ...

The Love Boat vs. Three's Company

That sounds interesting...what station is it on? ;)

Written By: adagio on 01/16/08 at 12:45 am

Bye again!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/16/08 at 1:14 am

I pm'd you the answer so I don't spoil it for those on the west coast who haven't seen it yet.. it starts in about 30 minutes here.

thanks girl! :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/16/08 at 2:53 am

Part of the film Lolita, I may watch complete today.

Written By: haleym8826 on 01/16/08 at 10:47 am

One Tree Hill

Written By: KKay on 01/16/08 at 11:03 am

the video for Take On Me by Ah-ha.

I love that, in the outdoors POV into the diner where the girl is having a coffee....there is a sticker on the window that says they serve ice cold milk.

i'm so proud to be a norwegian!

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/16/08 at 12:38 pm

The BBC News on News 24, btw I fell asleep.

Written By: Howard on 01/16/08 at 4:20 pm

Home Improvement.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/16/08 at 6:49 pm

About ten minutes of Jamie Oliver: Eat to Save Your Life.

Written By: adagio on 01/16/08 at 11:02 pm

A few minutes of Animal Rescue.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/17/08 at 4:12 am

The weather.

Written By: adagio on 01/17/08 at 7:22 am

I haven't watched tv today...I get the weathew and news online. without the hysterics...lol

Written By: Howard on 01/17/08 at 7:41 am

American Idol.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/17/08 at 1:04 pm

The News, the report on a plane crash-landing at Heathrow Airport.

Written By: nally on 01/18/08 at 5:45 pm

I have not watched anything on TV since last night, and I don't even remember what it was that I watched. :-\\

Written By: adagio on 01/18/08 at 9:04 pm

I haven't watched anything since 'What no to Wear' at 12.

Written By: snozberries on 01/18/08 at 9:11 pm

been watching Season 2 of Heroes online at netflix

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/19/08 at 7:30 am

The end of Dancing On Ice.

Written By: Howard on 01/19/08 at 5:01 pm

Family Matters.

Written By: adagio on 01/19/08 at 6:04 pm

Some reality show that I was paying half attention to.

Written By: Green Lantern on 01/20/08 at 7:36 am

The movie 'Ray' about the legendary  'Ray Charles'. Hadn't seen it before. Very good !  8)

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/20/08 at 8:54 am

The start of Smallville

Written By: KKay on 01/20/08 at 8:55 am

just finished watching Primer...good movie.
now breakfast.

Written By: adagio on 01/20/08 at 11:23 am

Didn't watch tv.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/20/08 at 1:31 pm

Manchester City playing West Ham United, I do not know who won.

Written By: nally on 01/21/08 at 1:25 am

Okay, I'll admit it...the last thing I watched today was the game-winning kick of the NFL playoff game between the NY Jints and the Green Bay Packers.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/21/08 at 4:09 am

Highlights of the Cooking Week by Gordon Ramsay.

Written By: danootaandme on 01/21/08 at 6:42 am

GIANTS

Written By: adagio on 01/21/08 at 10:09 am

last night I watched various shows.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/21/08 at 10:10 am

Channel Hopping with the News and Weather

Written By: adagio on 01/21/08 at 10:17 am

Today...none.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/22/08 at 7:11 pm

The sad news footage on Heath Ledger.

Written By: whistledog on 01/22/08 at 7:14 pm

The sad news footage on Heath Ledger.

same here

Written By: snozberries on 01/22/08 at 9:29 pm

Scott Baio is 46 & pregnant  8-P

Written By: nally on 01/22/08 at 11:25 pm

A portion of "Beverly Hills 90210" on SoapNet.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/22/08 at 11:44 pm

The Biggest Loser

Written By: snozberries on 01/22/08 at 11:45 pm

was it good? I am about to watch it right now.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/22/08 at 11:49 pm

was it good? I am about to watch it right now.

yes..it was pretty good.

Written By: snozberries on 01/22/08 at 11:50 pm

yes..it was pretty good.

kay then two more posts and I am out of here... hopefully my chicken has thawed so that I can finally eat dinner too....

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/22/08 at 11:57 pm

kay then two more posts and I am out of here... hopefully my chicken has thawed so that I can finally eat dinner too....

enjoy your show..and your food! :)

Written By: Howard on 01/23/08 at 8:37 am

American Idol.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/23/08 at 8:38 am

The news , and going back to watch some more.

Written By: danootaandme on 01/23/08 at 8:50 am

Frontline - Growing Up Online

www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/kidsonline/

Written By: adagio on 01/23/08 at 9:07 am

Today?  Nothing.

Written By: danootaandme on 01/23/08 at 12:32 pm

Twilight Zone

story of my life!  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/23/08 at 12:35 pm

It was one of those occasions when you are sitting there watching TV and you fall asleep...

Written By: adagio on 01/23/08 at 3:32 pm

A spot I'm interested in on a program that I detest!

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/23/08 at 5:14 pm

Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack

Written By: coqueta83 on 01/23/08 at 8:44 pm

"Everyday Italian" on Food Network.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/24/08 at 6:49 am

Some programme like Jerry Springer, but it was someone else.

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 01/24/08 at 8:32 am

Moment of Truth on Fox last night. It was actually fairly interesting!

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/24/08 at 8:47 am

Some programme like Jerry Springer, but it was someone else.
Maury Povich.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/24/08 at 8:48 am

The news reports on the resignation of the MP Peter Hain

Written By: nally on 01/24/08 at 2:25 pm

The showcase round of "Price Is Right."

Written By: adagio on 01/24/08 at 2:30 pm

Animal Rescue, followed by a game show.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/24/08 at 7:15 pm

Louis Theroux Behind Bars

The BAFTA award-winning presenter returns with another in a set of occasional films, this time travelling to northern California to visit America's notorious San Quentin State Prison. Built in 1852, San Quentin is one of America's oldest prisons and suffers from chronic overcrowding. Although famous for its death row, the prison's main task is to house a transient population of 3,000 murderers, sexual predators and small-time criminals.

Louis spends two weeks with these inmates and quickly discovers that they inhabit a strange world-within-a-world with its own rules and its own brutal code of conduct. He meets, amongst others, David Silva who is serving 521 years and 11 life sentences and is locked down for 23 hours a day. Silva's crimes, as he describes them, 'would never be forgotten' and he talks of how he faces up to the prospect of never leaving prison.

Louis meets Deborah and Rob, a transgender couple who live like husband and wife. Deborah feels that, after 20 years of continual offending, San Quentin now feels like home. And there's 'Playboy' Nolan, an ex- gang member with a price on his head who is about to be released. Some strong language.

Written By: NbC on 01/25/08 at 5:14 am

Chuck

Written By: Howard on 01/25/08 at 3:00 pm

Golden girls.

Written By: adagio on 01/25/08 at 3:05 pm

THIS

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/th_possum.jpg

Written By: snozberries on 01/26/08 at 6:59 pm

Leave it to Beaver

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/26/08 at 7:15 pm

Celebrity Ice Dancing

Written By: adagio on 01/26/08 at 7:25 pm

I haven't watch tv..oh a game show,,,that's it.

Written By: snozberries on 01/26/08 at 7:26 pm

again for as much Leave it to Beaver I watch I am totally amazed no one ever bought me the DVDs... they've been on my wish list for freakin' ever!

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/26/08 at 7:26 pm

The weather

Written By: loki 13 on 01/26/08 at 9:25 pm

Nostradamus, 500 years later. What a bunch of hogwash, how could anyone believe in such bunk.  :P

Written By: adagio on 01/26/08 at 9:29 pm

loki, some swear by it.  I swear at it.  ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/26/08 at 9:33 pm

The Gilmore Girls   :-Julie & Diane were already watching it so I watched with them as we ate our dinner)

Written By: loki 13 on 01/26/08 at 9:39 pm

loki, some swear by it.  I swear at it.   ;D

One of the sane ones, eh?  ;)

Written By: adagio on 01/26/08 at 9:56 pm

Let's hope!  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/27/08 at 8:25 am

The start of the Aussie Open

Written By: snozberries on 01/27/08 at 10:41 am

The Gilmore Girls  :-Julie & Diane were already watching it so I watched with them as we ate our dinner)

I really want to meet Julie & Diane...maybe watch Gilmore Girls with them... I think I already like them alot.

Written By: snozberries on 01/27/08 at 10:42 am

Oh yeah... and I know you thought I was going to say that TLTIW was Leave it Beaver but it wasn't  :D

TLTIWW Danny Phantom

Written By: danootaandme on 01/27/08 at 11:29 am

American Experience - Eugene O'Neill( who is my all time favorite playwrite, I can't speak highly enough of him, Nobel Prize winner who plumbed the depths of emotions, god, just go out and rent Long Days Journey Into Night or read his plays, RIGHT NOW)

Written By: adagio on 01/27/08 at 11:48 am

I'll watch it later.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/27/08 at 1:44 pm

The start of Time Team, but have recorded the remainder to watch tomorrow.

Written By: snozberries on 01/27/08 at 1:45 pm

The start of Time Team, but have recorded the remainder to watch tomorrow.

Time Team...it sounds like a bad animated superhero show from the 80s  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/27/08 at 1:53 pm

Time Team is a British television series that has aired on Channel 4 since 1994. Presented by the actor Tony Robinson, the series features a team of specialists doing an archaeological dig in three days, with Robinson explaining the process in in layman’s terms.

Written By: snozberries on 01/27/08 at 1:57 pm

Time Team is a British television series that has aired on Channel 4 since 1994. Presented by the actor Tony Robinson, the series features a team of specialists doing an archaeological dig in three days, with Robinson explaining the process in in layman’s terms.

that's much better than what I was thinking

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/27/08 at 1:59 pm

that's much better than what I was thinking
Now you mention it, I could start writing a series of an animated superhero show with that title.

Written By: snozberries on 01/27/08 at 2:12 pm

Now you mention it, I could start writing a series of an animated superhero show with that title.

You a need a catchy battle cry....Time Team! Tick on!!!

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/27/08 at 2:13 pm

You a need a catchy battle cry....Time Team! Tick on!!!
...I am typing it right now!

Written By: adagio on 01/27/08 at 2:25 pm

It does  ;D  What's it about?

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/27/08 at 2:26 pm

It does  ;D  What's it about?
I am just setting the scene now,

Written By: snozberries on 01/27/08 at 3:03 pm

I am just setting the scene now,

Can't wait to read it... maybe we can get some actors to re-act it and well put it on youtube as a live action re-enactment of an unaired animated series  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/27/08 at 4:39 pm

Can't wait to read it... maybe we can get some actors to re-act it and well put it on youtube as a live action re-enactment of an unaired animated series  ;D
It is far in it's infancy for planning premiers

Written By: snozberries on 01/27/08 at 5:57 pm

It is far in it's infancy for planning premiers

can you name one of the characters arramat? and make her really cool....or maybe that can be just realm they visit when they time travel... I assume the time team will time travel.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/27/08 at 5:58 pm

can you name one of the characters arramat? and make her really cool....or maybe that can be just realm they visit when they time travel... I assume the time team will time travel.
This deserves a thread of its own.

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 01/27/08 at 6:37 pm

NBC Nightly News

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/28/08 at 12:59 am

SAG Awards

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/28/08 at 5:41 am

Breakfast News

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 01/29/08 at 5:29 am

The local weather forecast on the morning news.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/29/08 at 3:46 pm

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

Written By: snozberries on 01/29/08 at 3:51 pm

The View..... I miss Rosie (and I really dislike Barbara. She does need to retire.)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/29/08 at 11:34 pm

The Biggest Loser

Written By: Howard on 01/30/08 at 8:00 am

American Idol

Written By: adagio on 01/30/08 at 9:14 am

Animal Rescue...one of the matted up dogs resembled Alan...no wonder he can't hear...all those mats!!  :-\\

Written By: nally on 01/30/08 at 2:49 pm

The last thing I truly watched on TV yesterday was an episode of "Suite Life Of Zack & Cody" which I've already seen. But there was a scene in that episode that was hilarious, which is why I decided to watch it. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 01/30/08 at 9:33 pm

American Idol

Written By: coqueta83 on 01/30/08 at 10:08 pm

The local news

Written By: danootaandme on 01/31/08 at 6:49 am

Law and Order Criminal Intent(Chris Noth  :-* )

Written By: ninny on 01/31/08 at 7:45 am

Wife Swap- The couple from NY that was on we know,my son use to be in youth wrestling with their sons,my daughter is in the same grade as the second oldest. So that was interesting watching people you know on TV.

Written By: Howard on 01/31/08 at 7:58 am

American Idol

Written By: nally on 01/31/08 at 2:54 pm

The Price Is Right...and portions of The View (during TPIR commercial breaks).

Written By: adagio on 01/31/08 at 4:53 pm

Animal Rescue

Written By: snozberries on 01/31/08 at 4:54 pm

Wife Swap- The couple from NY that was on we know,my son use to be in youth wrestling with their sons,my daughter is in the same grade as the second oldest. So that was interesting watching people you know on TV.

was that the burlesque mom or the lumber jack mom... I had it on but wasn't really paying attention to it.

Written By: adagio on 01/31/08 at 5:02 pm

was that the burlesque mom or the lumber jack mom... I had it on but wasn't really paying attention to it.

snoz!  Hi!  What's that program about if I dare to ask?

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/31/08 at 5:09 pm

Scams, Fiddles and Honest Claims

Observational documentary which gains unprecedented access to the fraud team at the heart of the biggest insurance company in Britain, Norwich Union. With one in ten adults admitting to making a fraudulent claim, it is up to the insurance investigators to decide whether the truth is being told in each case.

Written By: snozberries on 01/31/08 at 5:58 pm

snoz!  Hi!  What's that program about if I dare to ask?

lol...that was last nights Wife Swap...

I'm starting to get tired of it tho.

First season they were actually trying to do something. Give people exposure to a different life style...now its all about shocking the other mom into a different life...

It was sociological before but now all about ratings.

First of all... its only two weeks so SUCK IT UP!
you signed a contract saying you would try each other's lifestyle for a few days... Complain if you want but don't refuse!

Second...stop crying...its just a couple of days...yes this woman is not your wife and she is judging your family...guess what so are we...and we will judge you harsher if you bawl like a baby on national TV.

third...don't sell my crap just because you disapprove of my lifestyle.  It may mean nothing to you but its important to me so box it up if must, put it storage but
DO NOT SELL, THROW AWAY, DESTROY OR VANDALIZE ANYTHING I OWN...remember I know where you live and payback's a bitch and so am I

fourth...teach your kids respect...and set a good example for them... if you bully me in front of your kids your kids will think that it is okay and behave that way too...

Lastly GROW UP and IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA HAVE REGRETS THEN DON'T GO ON TV MORON!!!

okay I am over it now  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/31/08 at 5:59 pm

First season they were actually trying to do something. Give people exposure to a different life style...now its all about shocking the other mom into a different life...

you signed a contract saying you would try each other's lifestyle for a few days... Complain if you want but don't refuse!

Second...stop crying...its just a couple of days...yes this woman is not your wife and she is judging your family...guess what so are we...and we will judge you harsher if you bawl like a baby on national TV.

third...don't sell my crap just because you disapprove of my lifestyle.  It may mean nothing to you but its important to me so box it up if must, put it storage but
DO NOT SELL, THROW AWAY, DESTROY OR VANDALIZE ANYTHING I OWN...remember I know where you live and payback's a bitch and so am I

fourth...teach your kids respect...and set a good example for them... if you bully me in front of your kids your kids will think that it is okay and behave that way too...

Lastly GROW UP and IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA HAVE REGRETS THEN DON'T GO ON TV MORON!!!

Do you get Celebrity Wife Swap?

Written By: adagio on 01/31/08 at 6:12 pm

You're just in the right mood for this, snoz. ;D...

The FBI had an opening for an assassin.

After all the background checks, interviews and testing were done, there were 3 finalists; two men and a woman.

For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.

"We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances. Inside the room you
will find your wife sitting in a chair . . . Kill her!!"

The man said, "You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife."The agent said, "Then you're not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home."

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes. The man came out with tears in his eyes, "I tried, but I can't kill my wife." The agent said, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home."

Finall y, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions,to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one after another. There was screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet.

The door opened slowly and there stood the woman, wiping the sweat from her brow. "This gun is loaded with blanks" she said. "I had to beat him to death with the chair."

MORAL:
Women are crazy. Don't mess with them.

MUAHAHAHA!!!! :D

Written By: snozberries on 01/31/08 at 8:38 pm

You're just in the right mood for this, snoz. ;D...

The FBI had an opening for an assassin.

After all the background checks, interviews and testing were done, there were 3 finalists; two men and a woman.

For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.

"We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances. Inside the room you
will find your wife sitting in a chair . . . Kill her!!"

The man said, "You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife."The agent said, "Then you're not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home."

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes. The man came out with tears in his eyes, "I tried, but I can't kill my wife." The agent said, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home."

Finall y, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions,to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one after another. There was screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet.

The door opened slowly and there stood the woman, wiping the sweat from her brow. "This gun is loaded with blanks" she said. "I had to beat him to death with the chair."

MORAL:
Women are crazy. Don't mess with them.

MUAHAHAHA!!!! :D

You can't hear it but I am actually laughing out loud....that was frigging hilarious.

Written By: adagio on 01/31/08 at 8:43 pm

I'm glad you liked it...I figured you might appreciate it.  ;D ;D

Written By: snozberries on 01/31/08 at 8:45 pm

I'm glad you liked it...I figured you might appreciate it.  ;D ;D

totally... I'm still laughing...

NEXT PAGE: What was the last thing you saw on tv today

Check for new replies or respond here...