» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: The Idiot Convention

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 7:16 pm

lets see what we can get away with    :D
post whatever you want

Subject: Re: The Idiot Convention

Written By: jaytee on 04/13/05 at 7:18 pm

Are you the guest speaker?  ;) ;D

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 7:23 pm

I was hired because of my expertise   :D

Written By: ADH13 on 04/13/05 at 7:23 pm

Jiminy, I think you better call the NYC vice squad... 3 days with no Howard.. something must be very wrong..

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 7:27 pm

Jiminy, I think you better call the NYC vice squad... 3 days with no Howard.. something must be very wrong..

Howard might be quoting Lou Gehrig after a few days with Robin...

Today I concider myself the luckiest man in the world

Written By: Apricot on 04/13/05 at 7:28 pm

Oh God, what if they ARE... you know....

DOING IT????

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/13/05 at 7:32 pm

This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because...

Written By: Bobby on 04/13/05 at 7:32 pm

Oh God, what if they ARE... you know....

DOING IT????

He would probably come back emotional with tears in his eyes and a lump in his throat (well . . . he won't have a lump anywhere else after that, LMAO!!!  ;D).

Written By: Bobby on 04/13/05 at 7:33 pm

This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because This is the post that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend, NullandVoid started typing it not knowing what it was and she'll continue typing it forever just because...

'Copy' and 'paste' are such great tools aren't they? ;)  ;D

Written By: jaytee on 04/13/05 at 7:36 pm

He would probably come back emotional with tears in his eyes and a lump in his throat (well . . . he won't have a lump anywhere else after that, LMAO!!!  ;D).

;D ;D ;D  You're a shocker!

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/13/05 at 7:37 pm

YEP, they sure are bobby. I wonder how long a post can be.....Hmm...where was I?

This is the post that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friends. NullandVoid started typing it no knowing what it was, but she'll just Cut & Paste this crap forever just because This is the post that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friends. NullandVoid started typing it no knowing what it was, but she'll just Cut & Paste this crap forever just because  This is the post that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friends. NullandVoid started typing it no knowing what it was, but she'll just Cut & Paste this crap forever just because This is the post that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friends. NullandVoid started typing it no knowing what it was, but she'll just Cut & Paste this crap forever just because This is the post that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friends. NullandVoid started typing it no knowing what it was, but she'll just Cut & Paste this crap forever just because This is the post that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friends. NullandVoid started typing it no knowing what it was, but she'll just Cut & Paste this crap forever just because....

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 7:39 pm

I wonder what Howard's record is for days not posting?

Written By: Bobby on 04/13/05 at 7:40 pm

I wonder what Howard's record is for days not posting?

4 hours and 26 minutes.  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 04/13/05 at 7:41 pm

;D ;D ;D  You're a shocker!

Ha ha!  ;)  ;D

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/13/05 at 7:42 pm

AHHHHH!!! AMerican Idol's on!

Written By: Bobby on 04/13/05 at 7:43 pm

. . . Talking about an idiot convention.  ;D

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 7:48 pm

I'm right here  8)

Written By: Apricot on 04/13/05 at 7:53 pm

Everyone is less pretty then me except for me.

Written By: Apricot on 04/13/05 at 8:48 pm

DUH!!!! I LIKE TO RUN! RUNNING IS FUN!!!!!

Written By: shiprunner12 on 04/13/05 at 8:51 pm

Have you ever wondered how they make Gatoraid? ???
http://humar.times.lv/bilo_delo/pic/mass_piss.jpg

Thanks Jiminy. Now every time I go to drink Gatorade that image will haunt my mind, and because of that I'll do worse in my track meet. You've ruined my chance of getting the freshman record, Jiminy, I hope your happy.

Written By: Apricot on 04/13/05 at 8:55 pm

HAHA, that image is still in poor Stephen's mind, though.

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 9:01 pm

Thanks Jiminy. Now every time I go to drink Gatorade that image will haunt my mind, and because of that I'll do worse in my track meet. You've ruined my chance of getting the freshman record, Jiminy, I hope your happy.

drink poweraid  ::)

Written By: shiprunner12 on 04/13/05 at 9:04 pm

drink poweraid  ::)

I for some reason hate Powerade. I'm not sure why since its basically the same stuff as Gatorade.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/13/05 at 9:07 pm

Gatoraid just plain sucks.  ::)

Written By: shiprunner12 on 04/13/05 at 9:11 pm

Gatoraid just plain sucks.  ::)

:o >:( >:( :o  Gatorade is the best. They have like a hundred different flavors and its the awesomest thing ever after strenuous physical activity. I will admit some Gatorade is weak on flavor, but for most it is really good. Without Gatorade before I run I'd be drinking water, and water gives me cramps.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/13/05 at 9:20 pm

:o >:( >:( :o  Gatorade is the best. They have like a hundred different flavors and its the awesomest thing ever after strenuous physical activity. I will admit some Gatorade is weak on flavor, but for most it is really good. Without Gatorade before I run I'd be drinking water, and water gives me cramps.

Sorry if I offend you, but I find Gatoraid to be too salty for my taste.

Written By: shiprunner12 on 04/13/05 at 9:23 pm

No you didn't offend me. I wouldn't be drinking Gatorade if it wasn't for track. I'd be drinking Cherry Pepsi and Dr. Pepper.

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 9:34 pm

it's the salts that make it good for sports

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 9:36 pm

goan

Written By: jackas on 04/13/05 at 10:21 pm

Shiprunner, what is your favorite Gatorade flavor?

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 10:28 pm

anyone ever use one of these torture divices?

http://www.mercadolibre.com.ar/org-img/preview/MLA/122004/8823107_5975.jpg

Written By: jackas on 04/13/05 at 10:31 pm

anyone ever use one of these torture divices?

http://www.mercadolibre.com.ar/org-img/preview/MLA/122004/8823107_5975.jpg

Yes, and it is really painful.http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/other/annoyed.gif  I tried it once............once.

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 10:34 pm

something to further your education  ;)

http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/gas/

Written By: jackas on 04/13/05 at 10:35 pm

Has anyone tried the Flowbee?

Written By: ADH13 on 04/13/05 at 10:37 pm

Ladies... would you ever try this?  Maybe I don't quite get how it works, but it looks a bit uncomfortable to say the least...

http://www.thekeeperinc.com/

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 10:37 pm

Flatulence
Another common complaint is passage of too much gas through the rectum (flatulence). However, most people do not realize that passing gas 14 to 23 times a day is normal. Too much gas may be the result of carbohydrate malabsorption.

I'm not normal!!!   :o :o :o

Written By: jackas on 04/13/05 at 10:40 pm

What about one of these?

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 10:41 pm

Yes, and it is really painful.http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/other/annoyed.gif  I tried it once............once.

mom got one for christmas one year and i had the bright idea to try to shave with it, it hurt like hell... it's also not a good idea to try shaving with nair hair remover, I tried doing this and it only removed patches of hair and I looked like a dog with mange and it also burned leaving red patches on my face for a week   :D

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 10:44 pm

I saw the flowbee on TV but never tried it

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 10:45 pm

Ladies... would you ever try this?  Maybe I don't quite get how it works, but it looks a bit uncomfortable to say the least...

i think i can go to the hardware store and make my own keeper  :D

Written By: jackas on 04/13/05 at 10:45 pm

mom got one for christmas one year and i had the bright idea to try to shave with it, it hurt like hell... it's also not a good idea to try shaving with nair hair remover, I tried doing this and it only removed patches of hair and I looked like a dog with mange and it also burned leaving red patches on my face for a week   :D

LOL that cracked me up jiminy! ;D  I had a friend that was trying to use our Epilady and she wasn't paying attention to what she was doing and it sucked up the hair on her head. ::)

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 10:46 pm

What about one of these?

that's a full sized rubber woman?

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 10:47 pm

LOL that cracked me up jiminy! ;D  I had a friend that was trying to use our Epilady and she wasn't paying attention to what she was doing and it suck up the hair on her head. ::)

mom took her's back to the store, like fools we all sat around on christmas day seeing who was brave enough to try it on a leg or arm  ;D

Written By: jackas on 04/13/05 at 10:48 pm

I would not use that.  So how do you remove it?  And what if you drop it during removal? :P

Written By: jackas on 04/13/05 at 10:48 pm

that's a full sized rubber woman?

Yes, and she pee's.  Notice the dog's water dish. ::)

Written By: jackas on 04/13/05 at 10:50 pm

mom took her's back to the store, like fools we all sat around on christmas day seeing who was brave enough to try it on a leg or arm  ;D

And you were brave enough to try it on your face? ???

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 10:50 pm

Yes, and she pee's.  Notice the dog's water dish. ::)

I thought that was for dog food   ;D
does she have a button to push?
can you fill her with beer?
  ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 04/13/05 at 11:00 pm

I would not use that.  So how do you remove it?  And what if you drop it during removal? :P

I have no idea... and that little "stick" on the end??  I guess that would work if you're wearing a dress and no underwear?

Written By: jackas on 04/13/05 at 11:03 pm

I thought that was for dog food   ;D
does she have a button to push?
can you fill her with beer?
  ;D

I don't know how she does it. ;D

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 11:03 pm

I got the name of this thread from an Anthrax song called "caught in a mosh"  ;D

Why don’t you listen to me when I try to talk to you
Stop thinking of yourself, for just a second fool
Shut up, shut up, I don’t wanna hear your mouth
Your mother made a monster,
Now get the hell out of my house
Bridgecan’t stand it for another day
I ain’t gonna live my life this way
Cold sweat, my fists are clenching
Stomp, stomp, stomp the idiot convention

Which one of these words don’t you understand
I’m caught in a mosh!
Talking to you is like clapping with one hand

What is it? -- caught in a mosh!

Don’t tell me how to do my job
There’s the door, your name’s on the knob
You’re always in the way, like a beast on my back
Were you dropped as a baby, cause brains you lack
Can’t stand it for another day
Stomp, stomp, stomp, the idiot convention
Which one of these words don’t you understand?

I’m caught in a mosh
Talking to you, is like clapping with one hand

Think-before you speak
Or suffer for your words
Learn, to give respect
That others, give to you
Aaaaaaaaaaah, the best you can do

Hey man!
I’m trying to reason but you don’t understand
Talking in circles, we’ll never get it straight
Just you and me in our theatre of hate
Can’t stand it for another day
Stomp, stomp, stomp, the idiot convention
Which one of these words don’t you understand?

I’m caught in a mosh!
Talking to you is like talking with one hand
  :D

Written By: jackas on 04/13/05 at 11:04 pm

I have no idea... and that little "stick" on the end??  I guess that would work if you're wearing a dress and no underwear?

What about a tampon? ::)

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 11:05 pm

And you were brave enough to try it on your face? ???

yes, I tried it on my face... I did this first... if you are an actor and need some tears for a sad scene, this is the way to do it  ;)

Written By: jackas on 04/13/05 at 11:08 pm

yes, I tried it on my face... I did this first... if you are an actor and need some tears for a sad scene, this is the way to do it  ;)

LOL  Either that or try it on your nose hair. :o

Written By: ADH13 on 04/13/05 at 11:09 pm

What about a tampon? ::)

lol a string is a little more flexible.  :)

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 11:10 pm

LOL   Either that or try it on your nose hair. :o

if you grit your teeth together and close your eyes, you can pull all the nose hair you want pain free   :D

Written By: ADH13 on 04/13/05 at 11:11 pm

hey here's an idiot question for the idiot convention, but i really dont know the answer. i always get the names confused.

which metal band is the christian one?  is it stryper, slayer or a different one?

Written By: jackas on 04/13/05 at 11:11 pm

Q: how do you put out a pussy fire?
A: you tampon it   ::)

;D ::)

Written By: ADH13 on 04/13/05 at 11:13 pm

hey here's an idiot question for the idiot convention, but i really dont know the answer. i always get the names confused.

which metal band is the christian one?  is it stryper, slayer or a different one?

or Slaughter?

Written By: jackas on 04/13/05 at 11:13 pm

Stryper

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 11:13 pm

Stryper are christian, Slayer isn't
http://accordionguy.blogware.com/Photos/2004/12/stryper.jpg

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 11:14 pm

or Slaughter?

Slaughter was named after the lead singer, Mark Slaughter

Written By: ADH13 on 04/13/05 at 11:14 pm

thanks.

Written By: jackas on 04/13/05 at 11:20 pm

or Slaughter?

Thanks Andrea, now I have the song Fly To The Angels, stuck in my head. ;)  ::)

Written By: ADH13 on 04/13/05 at 11:22 pm

Thanks Andrea, now I have the song Fly To The Angels, stuck in my head. ;) ::)

Hey, don't worry I'll get rid of it for you right now, Chrissy...

Here's a little song I wrote...
You might want to sing it note for note,
Dont worry.... be happy....

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 11:23 pm

Thanks Andrea, now I have the song Fly To The Angels, stuck in my head. ;)  ::)

now you will have "steel heart - angel eyes" stuck in your head, they sound a lot like Slaughter  :D

Written By: jackas on 04/13/05 at 11:25 pm

Hey, don't worry I'll get rid of it for you right now, Chrissy...

Here's a little song I wrote...
You might want to sing it note for note,
Dont worry.... be happy....

Hey Andrea, I have something in my eye.http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/mfinger/pokeeye.gif

Written By: ADH13 on 04/13/05 at 11:28 pm

Hey Andrea, I have something in my eye.http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/mfinger/pokeeye.gif

LMFAO!  I didnt see that one! ;D

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 11:30 pm

it could of been worse   ::)

Written By: ADH13 on 04/13/05 at 11:37 pm

Hey Jiminy, I was looking through the earlier posts of "What 70's song are you listening to?" and I was surprised to see that you listen to Johnny Cash. ;D

Did you know that he used to go to the prisons and perform for the inmates??  I've seen alot of specials/documentaries on his life, it was pretty interesting.  He also tried to commit suicide by going into a tunnel with no food or water for quite awhile, then I guess he finally changed his mind and decided to come out.

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 11:40 pm

Hey Jiminy, I was looking through the earlier posts of "What 70's song are you listening to?" and I was surprised to see that you listen to Johnny Cash. ;D

Did you know that he used to go to the prisons and perform for the inmates??  I've seen alot of specials/documentaries on his life, it was pretty interesting.  He also tried to commit suicide by going into a tunnel with no food or water for quite awhile, then I guess he finally changed his mind and decided to come out.

I knew about the performing for inmates, I even have some Meryl Haggard songs  :D

Written By: jiminy on 04/13/05 at 11:41 pm

I think I got back on apricots good side, I made him some new photoshop images  ::)

Written By: ADH13 on 04/13/05 at 11:41 pm

I knew about the performing for inmates, I even have some Meryl Haggard songs  :D

btw i just realized i used the wrong smiley jiminy.. i wasnt laughing at you, i like johnny cash too.  i meant to put a smiley face.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/13/05 at 11:42 pm

Somebody actually believes it's alright for Michael Jackson to sleep in the same bed with young boys and dangle his child over a balcony ::)

Written By: jackas on 04/13/05 at 11:51 pm

I like Meryl! :D

It's Been A Great Afternoon is stuck in my head now. ::)

Written By: ADH13 on 04/13/05 at 11:54 pm

I like Meryl! :D

It's Been A Great Afternoon is stuck in my head now. ::)

another good country song is "The Only Hell My Momma Ever Raised"  I'm not sure who sang it though...

Written By: ADH13 on 04/13/05 at 11:55 pm

huh? it didnt get censored?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/13/05 at 11:57 pm

good country song
Isn't that an oxy-moron ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 04/13/05 at 11:59 pm

oh, come on you have to admit there are some good country songs!  Im not a country "fan" but i like some of them :)

Written By: jackas on 04/14/05 at 12:01 am

No, Mark! >:( ;) :)

Written By: jiminy on 04/14/05 at 12:02 am

now playing
I Ain’t that Lonely Yet - Dwight Yokam

Written By: jackas on 04/14/05 at 12:04 am

now playing
I Ain’t that Lonely Yet - Dwight Yokam

In a country mood?

That's a good song, by the way. :)

Check this out. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/funny/lew.gif

Written By: ADH13 on 04/14/05 at 12:14 am

Do you guys like Lenny Kravitz?

Now Playing Here in CALIFORNIA:  Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz

Written By: jackas on 04/14/05 at 12:18 am

Do you guys like Lenny Kravitz?

Now Playing Here in CALIFORNIA:  Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz

He's OK.

Written By: jiminy on 04/14/05 at 12:25 am

We're not in Kansas

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/14/05 at 10:11 am

Looks painful to try!  ;D

Written By: jackas on 04/14/05 at 11:03 am

I saw a walrus spanking it at Sea World.  I was grossed out and everyone was standing there watching and laughing. :P

Written By: jackas on 04/14/05 at 11:08 am

Your #2 meal, Mark.

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/14/05 at 2:48 pm

The RNC isn't for another 3 years.

Written By: jackas on 04/14/05 at 2:51 pm

The RNC isn't for another 3 years.

I think your fingers were on the wrong keys.  You accidently hit the R instead of the D. ;) ;D

I can see where that would happen, the keys are so close. :P

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/14/05 at 2:53 pm

Me too. My sister had one and had me try it out. Wasn't the most pleasent thing I felt.  ::)

Cat

Written By: jiminy on 04/14/05 at 2:58 pm

I saw a walrus spanking it at Sea World.  I was grossed out and everyone was standing there watching and laughing. :P

did you have to pay extra?  ::)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/14/05 at 2:58 pm

For those of you who are interested, I heard rumors (and please don't ask where I heard it from), that whenever Howard tries to log it, it says that he is banned for violating board rules. But, yet his account is still active. So, I don't know what gives.

Cat

Written By: jackas on 04/14/05 at 3:27 pm

He's banned temporarily, but Chucky's thinking about making it permanent. That's apparently what he said in a PM to Apricot.

We should start a thread begging for his release. ;D 

Howard is harmless and amusing.  It's been a little dead without him.

Written By: jiminy on 04/14/05 at 3:28 pm

He's banned temporarily, but Chucky's thinking about making it permanent. That's apparently what he said in a PM to Apricot.

If we get rid of all the "Bad Apples" we will have no Cider  :D

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/14/05 at 3:41 pm

I really hope Howard gets unbanned.

Written By: jackas on 04/14/05 at 4:03 pm

Release Howard!

Written By: jiminy on 04/14/05 at 4:07 pm

Release Howard!

Let the Monkey out of his cage!
http://www.all-creatures.org/anex/monkey-cage-04.jpg

Written By: gemini61 on 04/14/05 at 4:07 pm

For those of you who are interested, I heard rumors (and please don't ask where I heard it from), that whenever Howard tries to log it, it says that he is banned for violating board rules. But, yet his account is still active. So, I don't know what gives.

Cat

I thought it was pretty quiet around here.   :-\\

Written By: jackas on 04/14/05 at 4:18 pm

I don't think we should really press it yet. It's only temporary, and it might make Chucky mad. If he does get permanently banned, however, THEN we should stop shaving and go around topless.

Ooops, I had better put my top back on then. :-\\ ;D

Hey, look at me with my protest sign.  I look liberal.http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/angry/director.gif

Written By: ADH13 on 04/14/05 at 4:18 pm

I personally find Howard's posts amusing, not offensive.  I hope he comes back. :(

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/14/05 at 4:31 pm

Poweraid bottles always freak me out. They're like, "I'm not coming out.... IIIIII'm not coming out.... IIII'm not com--YES I AM!!! *bamf*" Little jerks.

Isn't that the sound that nightcrawler makes?

btw,
I agree I think Howard should come back.

Written By: jaytee on 04/14/05 at 4:56 pm

I don't think we should really press it yet. It's only temporary, and it might make Chucky mad. If he does get permanently banned, however, THEN we should stop shaving and go around topless.

;D ;D ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/14/05 at 4:58 pm

OHMIGOSH!

They took Howard away  :(

That's it.. we've gotta fight, for our right.. to be crude!!!

Written By: Apricot on 04/14/05 at 4:59 pm

We should start a thread begging for his release. ;D 

Howard is harmless and amusing.  It's been a little dead without him.

I get sick of some of the crap he says, though. The "oral or anal" crossed the line. As much as I don't like to go around playing moderator, there is a no-sex rule here. And sometimes... Well, I'll stop here.

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/14/05 at 5:01 pm

The "oral or anal" crossed the line.

More like ripped the ring..

Written By: jiminy on 04/14/05 at 5:01 pm

I get sick of some of the crap he says, though. The "oral or anal" crossed the line. As much as I don't like to go around playing moderator, there is a no-sex rule here. And sometimes... Well, I'll stop here.

I missed that post    ::)

Written By: ADH13 on 04/14/05 at 5:13 pm

I made a suggestion to Chucky that maybe there should be just one thread where "adult talk" is ok... that way those who don't want to read it don't have to, and it would probably help to keep the rest of the threads clean..   Although I realize that Chucky doesn't want to have sexual talk on the board at all, it also must be very time-consuming for him to pick through all the various threads for posts that he feels are inappropriate.   I suggested maybe a "private thread" that would be visible only to "regulars" that request access to it.   He didn't seem too crazy about the idea, he felt it might change the image of the whole board, but he did say he had considered it in the past.

Apricot, I can understand what you're saying.  If you are reading a thread about "Toys of the 80's", you probably don't want to see the thread turn into a discussion on sexual toys.  Would it still bother you if you knew the thread was intended for adult talk, and you read it anyway, and found those types of posts?

Written By: Bobby on 04/14/05 at 5:15 pm

I'm so sorry to hear Howard has got temporarily banned and I don't want him to be banned. It's a shame because I warned him about his posts too.  :\'(

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/14/05 at 5:18 pm

Errrm.. there is a no Cussin' rule as well.. but you found a way around that  ::)

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/14/05 at 5:19 pm

Ehh?? He's been banned?  :o

Written By: Paul on 04/14/05 at 5:22 pm

Errrm.. there is a no Cussin' rule as well.. but you found a way around that  ::)

My thoughts exactly, Andy...

Written By: Bobby on 04/14/05 at 5:41 pm

Well said, Andy.  :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/14/05 at 6:01 pm

Touche

Cat

Written By: gemini61 on 04/14/05 at 7:03 pm

I made a suggestion to Chucky that maybe there should be just one thread where "adult talk" is ok... that way those who don't want to read it don't have to, and it would probably help to keep the rest of the threads clean..   Although I realize that Chucky doesn't want to have sexual talk on the board at all, it also must be very time-consuming for him to pick through all the various threads for posts that he feels are inappropriate.   I suggested maybe a "private thread" that would be visible only to "regulars" that request access to it.   He didn't seem too crazy about the idea, he felt it might change the image of the whole board, but he did say he had considered it in the past.

Apricot, I can understand what you're saying.  If you are reading a thread about "Toys of the 80's", you probably don't want to see the thread turn into a discussion on sexual toys.  Would it still bother you if you knew the thread was intended for adult talk, and you read it anyway, and found those types of posts?

It wouldn't matter if it was made a "private thread" or not. If you tell a kid not to go into the "private thread", where do you think is the first place they're heading to? And we've had other threads supposedly for "potty humor" and it still ends up in all the other threads.  I don't think that's what Chucky had in mind when he started this forum.  Just my opinion. You can start throwing things now!  :-\\

Written By: Marty McFly on 04/14/05 at 7:32 pm

Wow, this thread sure grew since this morning -- I was responding to the country music thing way back on Page 6 when I got one of those annoying 'Page Not Found' errors when you've been online too long, etc. So I just logged off after that.

On the subject at hand (I'm still fairly new, so I'm only barely starting to pick up what everyone here is like): Some of Howard's posts seem pretty funny, but that one was a little over the line (but hey, everybody makes mistakes).

I think stuff like that -- beyond, say a PG level -- should be relegatd to PM's. Not that I'm offended by it (takes alot to offend me, LOL) but someone else could be (I've moderated message boards before too, and sometimes you have to go with a "better safe than sorry" approach to editing - that's probably where Chucky is coming from) so you have to take that into account too.

You'll rarely find anything from me beyond PG-written, even if there were no rules anyway, so I don't mind!

PS: Now, as Marshall Strickland in BTTF 3 said - "Now c'mon everyone, this is a party. Let's have some fun!" :)

Written By: jackas on 04/14/05 at 7:34 pm

I guess Howard is the Howard Stern of inthe00s. ::)

Written By: Marty McFly on 04/14/05 at 7:36 pm

^ LOL. Ya know, I didn't realize his avatar was a picture of himself - thought it was Howard Jones!!  :D

Written By: jackas on 04/14/05 at 7:38 pm

^ LOL. Ya know, I didn't realize his avatar was a picture of himself - thought it was Howard Jones!!  :D

;D I never thought about that before.  You should put that in "Separated at Birth"

Written By: ADH13 on 04/14/05 at 8:06 pm

It wouldn't matter if it was made a "private thread" or not. If you tell a kid not to go into the "private thread", where do you think is the first place they're heading to? And we've had other threads supposedly for "potty humor" and it still ends up in all the other threads.  I don't think that's what Chucky had in mind when he started this forum.  Just my opinion. You can start throwing things now!  :-\\

I see what you're saying, Rhonda... I wasn't so much meaning the thread would be accessible based on age, I meant that people who don't like that type of discussion could avoid it by not going to it.  And the way I had suggested, the particular thread would be invisible to the rest of the members/guests, unless they had specifically requested access to it and are regular users.

Written By: Apricot on 04/14/05 at 8:19 pm

Actually, Chucky laid down the bitchslap { ;D} on that today. He was all like PMing me like "Yo, cracka, you best cut this sh_t out!"  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/15/05 at 8:16 am

*THUD*

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/15/05 at 7:52 pm

EVERYBODY SING!!!!!!!

Watch out cause here we come
It's been a while but we're back with style
So get set to have some fun
We'll bring you action and satisfaction

We're the chipmunks
C-H-I-P-M-U-N-K
We're the chipmunks
Guaranteed to brighten your day

When you feel like a laugh
Give us a call we'll give you a roll
And if you feel like a song
Tune in to us and sing right along

We're the chipmunks
Coming on stronger than ever before
We're the chipmunks
Alvin, Simon, Theodore

Doo, doo
doo doo doo doo
Doo, doo
Doo doo doo doo

Written By: Apricot on 04/15/05 at 9:10 pm

SINGING TIME? YAY!

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/15/05 at 9:28 pm

Sure are a whole lotta idjits around here..

Written By: jiminy on 05/24/05 at 3:59 am

Bottle fed or breast fed?   ::)

Written By: Apricot on 05/24/05 at 5:34 am

Yeah, there is. I used to get around that. Now I use some form of self-censorship.

My philosophy is: If I can't cuss, well then gosh darn it, you can't talk about sex!

Written By: Howard on 05/24/05 at 6:35 pm

Yes.I'd probably would because I rid myself of the virgin lifestyle. ;D

Written By: Howard on 05/24/05 at 6:36 pm

I'm an idiot and so is Jim. ;D ;)

Written By: jiminy on 05/25/05 at 1:15 pm

I'm an idiot and so is Jim. ;D ;)

Who let the dogs out
Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out

http://dave2.rocketjump.org/admin/upload/idiot.gif

Written By: jiminy on 05/25/05 at 1:17 pm

http://www.top-greetings.com/art/444/idiot.jpg

Written By: Howard on 05/25/05 at 5:39 pm

I'm a vidiot! ;D

Written By: jackas on 05/27/05 at 10:56 pm

Your dog's cool, jiminy.  ;):P

Written By: holicman on 05/28/05 at 4:37 am

My local priest is a leprechaun that tells me to burn things ???

Written By: jiminy on 05/28/05 at 5:11 am

Your dog's cool, jiminy.  ;):P

take a guess what that shade of blue matches...  ;)  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 05/28/05 at 10:17 am

Lol. Good one.  ;D

Written By: jiminy on 05/28/05 at 5:40 pm

Lol. Good one.  ;D

this is why we can no longer take him to the circus...
::)
http://imagescommerce.bcentral.com/merchantfiles/4850622/Cotton%20Candy.jpg

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/28/05 at 5:41 pm

;D ;D ;D
That's harsh but funny  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 05/28/05 at 5:41 pm

Pwahahahahaha!  ;D

Written By: jiminy on 05/28/05 at 5:46 pm

My other dog... he too is no circus fan  ;D
http://www.qoos.com/photos/data/511/27672Hot_Dog_2.jpg

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/28/05 at 5:47 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D LMFAO!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Bobby on 05/28/05 at 5:48 pm

Oh Jim! Don't man! My sides are hurting, LMAO!!!  ;D

Written By: jiminy on 05/28/05 at 5:49 pm

Oh Jim! Don't man! My sides are hurting, LMAO!!!  ;D

he's got that "i'll pisss in your beer you bastard" look on his face  ;D

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/28/05 at 5:49 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D LMAO EVEN MORE  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Bobby on 05/28/05 at 5:51 pm

He doesn't look happy! To be honest, I wouldn't look happy if some retard put a hot dog costume on me (unless I was getting paid well for it of course).  ;D

Written By: jiminy on 05/28/05 at 5:53 pm

it's getting a bit "trendy"
http://www.lapr.org/images/Howl01/Hot%20Dog%20dogs.jpg

Written By: Bobby on 05/28/05 at 5:55 pm

Where's the onions?  ;D

Written By: jiminy on 05/28/05 at 5:57 pm

Where's the onions?  ;D

you sick freak!!!
they are dressed as hotdogs, ain't that enough for ya?
  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 05/28/05 at 5:58 pm

you sick freak!!!
they are dressed as hotdogs, ain't that enough for ya?
  ;D

LOL!!!!  ;D

I want realism.

Written By: gemini61 on 05/28/05 at 6:10 pm

That is cute as hell!  ;D

Written By: jiminy on 05/29/05 at 9:50 pm

This is just a test, I want to see if this word gets past the censors...
PUSSY

Written By: jiminy on 05/29/05 at 9:51 pm

This is just a test, I want to see if this word gets past the censors...
PUSSY

wow, it did... so I can post this word all i want now  ::) ;D

Written By: Apricot on 05/29/05 at 9:54 pm

wow, it did... so I can post this word all i want now  ::) ;D

;D Dude, I got "f-cker" and "g-ddamn" added almost entirely alone. Good luck, you'll get maybe.. 3 times before it gets filtered?  ;D

Written By: jiminy on 05/29/05 at 9:58 pm

;D Dude, I got "f-cker" and "g-ddamn" added almost entirely alone. Good luck, you'll get maybe.. 3 times before it gets filtered?  ;D

I only really need it one more time for a poll, brb, I think i'll go eat a PUSSY... I kid

Written By: jiminy on 05/29/05 at 10:16 pm

Just say no ;D

Written By: jiminy on 05/30/05 at 11:05 am

;D
http://media.skoopy.com/pics/pic_02393.jpg

Written By: jiminy on 05/30/05 at 7:12 pm

Look Ma... No Hands!!!
http://www.fightuk.co.uk/stiffy_Scott-Harden.jpg

Written By: jiminy on 05/30/05 at 7:27 pm

;D

Written By: jiminy on 05/30/05 at 7:31 pm

meow!

Written By: Howard on 05/30/05 at 8:20 pm

this thread is turning X rated. :o

Written By: jackas on 06/05/05 at 3:05 pm

meow!

Gross, jiminy! ;D ;D

Written By: jiminy on 06/07/05 at 6:24 pm

Will someone please explain this...
http://www.pablo.dk/marine/tecma/tecma%20indbygget%20bidet%20wws.jpg

Written By: jiminy on 06/07/05 at 6:28 pm

I Gotta Pee... I don't have time to find the I Gotta Pee thread  ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/07/05 at 6:30 pm

Will someone please explain this...
http://www.pablo.dk/marine/tecma/tecma%20indbygget%20bidet%20wws.jpg

It's a toilet that pees itself? ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/08/05 at 11:19 am

it cleans the pee and poop off of the inside of the toilet, I guess :-\\

Erin :)

Written By: Howard on 06/08/05 at 7:13 pm

it cleans the pee and poop off of the inside of the toilet, I guess :-\\

great,so I guess I don't need Windex? ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/08/05 at 7:21 pm

great,so I guess I don't need Windex? ;D

no...but I always thought these things looked fun to use....

Written By: Howard on 06/08/05 at 7:22 pm

no...but I always thought these things looked fun to use....

I've seen those,but what are they?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/08/05 at 7:27 pm

instead of using a regular toilet brush to clean the toilet...it is a kind of wand with detachable "sponges". You use them to clean the toilet...and when you are finished...you simply pop off the top and discard of it...and then use a new one the next time.  It's the basic idea of a regular toilet brush...but much more sanitary.

Written By: Howard on 06/08/05 at 7:28 pm

instead of using a regular toilet brush to clean the toilet...it is a kind of wand with detachable "sponges". You use them to clean the toilet...and when you are finished...you simply pop off the top and discard of it...and then use a new one the next time.  It's the basic idea of a regular toilet brush...but much more sanitary.

Do they sell those in department stores?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/08/05 at 7:31 pm

Do they sell those in department stores?

ya...I have seen them at Walmart.....and every grocery store probably has them too....they would be in the isle that has the cleaning supplies, etc.

Written By: Howard on 06/08/05 at 7:32 pm

ya...I have seen them at Walmart.....and every grocery store probably has them too....they would be in the isle that has the cleaning supplies, etc.

I might go and buy some.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/08/05 at 7:34 pm

I might go and buy some.

cool...if you do, let me know how they work...if they are worth the money!

Written By: Howard on 06/08/05 at 7:34 pm

cool...if you do, let me know how they work...if they are worth the money!

Ok,Thank You.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/09/06 at 7:48 am

hahahha... I saw a guest viewing this thread...so the only thing that I could do was...give it a bump! :)

Written By: karen on 02/09/06 at 8:08 am

Wonder if Howard ever bought any of those disposable toilet sponge wotsits?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/09/06 at 8:18 am

I don't know....maybe he will see that I bumped this thread and will give us an answer to that! ;)

Written By: Howard on 02/09/06 at 4:03 pm

No I haven't yet. ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/09/06 at 4:56 pm

No I haven't yet. ;D

well I am still waiting for you to try them out and let me know if they work well or not. :)

Written By: Howard on 02/10/06 at 4:51 pm

well I am still waiting for you to try them out and let me know if they work well or not. :)

What was it that we were discussing about Windex? ???

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/10/06 at 8:34 pm

we were discussing Clorox Toilet Wands, and if they worked well or not! :)

Written By: Tam on 03/27/09 at 9:12 am

Hahaha!
Going through threads I came across this and just had to bump it.
It has been way too long!!!

Written By: Howard on 03/27/09 at 2:45 pm

Wow,It's been 3 years since we discussed something.What were we discussing?  ???

Written By: Tam on 03/27/09 at 2:48 pm

Who knows!!
I never participated until now, but when I saw the title I had to bump it! ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/27/09 at 3:00 pm

silly you should have merged it elsewhere  ;)

Written By: Tam on 03/27/09 at 3:02 pm

my luck it would slam the server again! ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/27/09 at 3:07 pm

my luck it would slam the server again! ;D

;D

Written By: Howard on 03/27/09 at 3:32 pm

Who knows!!
I never participated until now, but when I saw the title I had to bump it! ;D

Really?

Written By: wildcard on 04/15/09 at 10:45 am

What does a fake E look like?

Written By: barefootrobin on 04/15/09 at 10:57 am

we were discussing Clorox Toilet Wands, and if they worked well or not! :)

I bought them, tried them, they don`t work really well at all.  No scrubbing power.  I have come tot he conclusion that there is no substitution for a good old fashioned toil brush.  Chloroz Wipes on the other hand I cannot live without!

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/15/09 at 12:26 pm

If I had my own amusement park, I'd make a ride called the Woopdeluge.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 04/15/09 at 12:27 pm

I bought them, tried them, they don`t work really well at all.  No scrubbing power.  I have come tot he conclusion that there is no substitution for a good old fashioned toil brush.  Chloroz Wipes on the other hand I cannot live without!

I use the Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Max.  The one with the super scrubby pads.  I think it works pretty great.  You can't flush the pads, but it's a small price to pay for the convenience.  I still use cleaner in the bowl though.  Just to make sure all the germs get killed.

http://www.scrubbingbubbles.com/products.aspx?product=toilet-cleaning-system

Written By: barefootrobin on 04/15/09 at 1:22 pm

I use the Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Max.  The one with the super scrubby pads.  I think it works pretty great.  You can't flush the pads, but it's a small price to pay for the convenience.  I still use cleaner in the bowl though.  Just to make sure all the germs get killed.

http://www.scrubbingbubbles.com/products.aspx?product=toilet-cleaning-system

Good To know, I am all about convenience, have even started using windex wipes, pledge wipes and stainess steel wipes....

Written By: Howard on 04/15/09 at 5:53 pm

What does a fake E look like?

I don't know,What does it look like?  ???

Written By: wildcard on 04/15/09 at 6:16 pm

^ I don't either, thats why I asked.

Written By: Howard on 04/15/09 at 6:17 pm

^ I don't either, thats why I asked.

But I asked you first. ;D

Written By: wildcard on 04/15/09 at 6:28 pm

But I asked you first. ;D

!st is the worst and 2nd is the best

Written By: Howard on 04/16/09 at 5:56 am

!st is the worst and 2nd is the best

and how would you know that?

Written By: wildcard on 04/16/09 at 10:18 am

I wood be able to determine that by knocking.

Written By: greenjello74 on 04/16/09 at 11:17 am

Okay Magic erasers work well in the bathroom, and what the he!! is a fake E?

Written By: barefootrobin on 04/16/09 at 11:35 am

Okay Magic erasers work well in the bathroom, and what the he!! is a fake E?

Maigic erasers are the bomb.  In all rooms.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 04/16/09 at 11:45 am

I agree!

Written By: wildcard on 04/16/09 at 12:52 pm

and what the he!! is a fake E?

I don't know what the L one is.  I thought I'd ask Howard,  I must be an idiot.  ;)

Written By: statsqueen on 04/16/09 at 1:42 pm

I couldn't agree more!  I just wish they wouldn't fall apart so quickly.

Written By: barefootrobin on 04/16/09 at 1:52 pm

I couldn't agree more!  I just wish they wouldn't fall apart so quickly.

Yeah they do tend to disintegrate rather quickly don't they.  I buy em in bulk from Costco...

Written By: Howard on 04/16/09 at 2:42 pm

I don't know what the L one is.  I thought I'd ask Howard,  I must be an idiot.  ;)

No you're not,I'm more of an idiot than you'd ever be. ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/16/09 at 2:43 pm

What do they do?

Written By: barefootrobin on 04/16/09 at 2:51 pm

What do they do?

They clean anything off any smooth surface.  Even tape residue....  You should buy some for your mom.

Written By: Howard on 04/16/09 at 2:54 pm

They clean anything off any smooth surface.  Even tape residue....  You should buy some for your mom.

Where do they sell it?  ???

Written By: barefootrobin on 04/16/09 at 3:02 pm

Where do they sell it?  ???

Costco, Walmart, any purveyor of fine cleaning products should carry them.

Written By: Howard on 04/16/09 at 3:46 pm

Costco, Walmart, any purveyor of fine cleaning products should carry them.

I could look tomorrow in Pathmark.

Written By: wildcard on 04/16/09 at 4:53 pm

No you're not,I'm more of an idiot than you'd ever be. ;D

That's my point you IDIOT!!!! Why am I asking you?

Written By: greenjello74 on 04/16/09 at 6:50 pm

I could look tomorrow in Pathmark.

I'm sure Pathmark has them. I know Walmart sells Magic eraser mops too, they only last about two months. I am on my second one.
I was moving into this really dirty apartment a few years ago and the magic eraser even cleaned all the filmm and nicotine off the windows. But they do disintegrate quickly.

Written By: Howard on 04/16/09 at 10:09 pm

That's my point you IDIOT!!!! Why am I asking you?

I don't know.  ;D

Written By: wildcard on 04/17/09 at 12:06 am

I don't know.  ;D

doh

Written By: Howard on 04/17/09 at 6:33 am

I guess I'm the idiot.  :(

;)

Written By: barefootrobin on 04/17/09 at 11:25 am

I'm sure Pathmark has them. I know Walmart sells Magic eraser mops too, they only last about two months. I am on my second one.
I was moving into this really dirty apartment a few years ago and the magic eraser even cleaned all the filmm and nicotine off the windows. But they do disintegrate quickly.

Magic eraser MOP!!!!  We don't havethos in Canada yet?

Written By: wildcard on 04/20/09 at 10:59 pm

Come on
lets all use the  mop

Written By: Howard on 04/21/09 at 6:42 am

Come on
lets all use the  mop

mops are for idiots,I'd use The Swiffer.

Written By: wildcard on 04/21/09 at 10:23 am

^ I am not worthy of the mop.

Written By: Howard on 04/21/09 at 3:01 pm

^ I am not worthy of the mop.

So what do you use?  ???

Written By: wildcard on 04/21/09 at 3:45 pm

Nothing, I'm not sure what my type is worthy of using. 

Written By: Howard on 04/22/09 at 5:52 am

Nothing, I'm not sure what my type is worthy of using. 

nobody knows what you use.

Written By: wildcard on 04/22/09 at 1:13 pm

^Did you  read too fast again?

Written By: Howard on 04/22/09 at 4:26 pm

^Did you  read too fast again?

yes I belong in The Idiot Convention.  ;D

Written By: barefootrobin on 04/22/09 at 4:30 pm

yes I belong in The Idiot Convention.  ;D
SNAP! ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/22/09 at 4:54 pm

SNAP! ;D

Wanna join Robin?

Written By: wildcard on 04/22/09 at 5:55 pm

You are an idiot Howard. ;)

I'm a moron :D

You know what? no kidding down here 

Psychology. A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive. - answers.com

I love acting stupid though so carry on

Written By: Howard on 04/23/09 at 6:45 am

You are an idiot Howard,I'm a moron

You got that half right.  ;D

Written By: wildcard on 04/23/09 at 10:12 am

^ better then getting none of it right.

Written By: barefootrobin on 04/23/09 at 11:45 am

Wanna join Robin?

LMAO!  Maybe?

Written By: Howard on 04/23/09 at 2:48 pm

^ better then getting none of it right.

or none of it at all.

Written By: wildcard on 04/23/09 at 4:54 pm

^ trying to out moron me too?

okay if you're so smart ( which you're not) then what am I

Written By: Howard on 04/24/09 at 7:03 am

^ trying to out moron me too?

okay if you're so smart ( which you're not) then what am I

I know you are but what am I?

Written By: wildcard on 04/24/09 at 10:06 am

Why do I even bother

Written By: Howard on 04/24/09 at 7:25 pm

Why do I even bother

hey,who's the idiot?  ;D

Written By: wildcard on 04/24/09 at 11:10 pm

I don't know

Written By: Howard on 04/25/09 at 6:38 am

I don't know either.

Written By: wildcard on 04/25/09 at 4:21 pm

Does anybody know?

Written By: snozberries on 04/25/09 at 5:18 pm

Ususally if you have to ask.....  :-X

Written By: Howard on 04/25/09 at 6:47 pm

Ususally if you have to ask.....  :-X

if you ask then you're an idiot. ;D

Written By: wildcard on 04/25/09 at 8:15 pm

I thought there was no such thing as a stupid question.

Written By: snozberries on 04/25/09 at 8:38 pm

that's a lie we tell idiots to make them feel better about themselves...there are definately stupid questions... unfortunately I am usually around to hear when someone asks them...  ::)

Written By: Howard on 04/26/09 at 6:46 am

no just stupid answers.

Written By: wildcard on 04/26/09 at 10:30 am

that's a lie we tell idiots to make them feel better about themselves...there are definately stupid questions... unfortunately I am usually around to hear when someone asks them...  ::)

:\'(

Written By: snozberries on 04/26/09 at 2:02 pm

:\'(

Its okay I wasn't calling you an idiot or anything but I have been subjected to more than my fair share  ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/27/09 at 5:37 am

Is there such thing as an Idiot Convention?

Written By: wildcard on 04/29/09 at 10:03 pm

I don't know

Written By: Foo Bar on 04/29/09 at 11:04 pm

I don't know

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6I5p4s-YDF0/SZ7acg_DjII/AAAAAAAACyY/315kRcpUhnY/s640/mrhand.jpg

Gee, Mr. Spicoli...

Written By: Howard on 04/30/09 at 6:40 am

I don't know

Have you been to one? ;D

Written By: wildcard on 04/30/09 at 10:50 am

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6I5p4s-YDF0/SZ7acg_DjII/AAAAAAAACyY/315kRcpUhnY/s640/mrhand.jpg

Not sure,but we took a little bacon and we took a little beans and we fougt the bloody British in the town of New Orleans.

Written By: Howard on 04/30/09 at 6:57 pm

Bacon And beans are for idiots.

NEXT PAGE: The Idiot Convention

Check for new replies or respond here...