inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Mossimo

Written By: connorscott on 08/14/05 at 4:32 pm

Does anyone know what I am talking about when I say the "Mossimo bird"?  :-\\ I am looking for a website or a picture of the old school bird with a burning cigar hanging out of his mouth that was seen on many Mossimo shirts in the 90's.

I am trying to settle an arguement with my husband...... so, if someone can direct me to a website, that would be great.

Anna

Subject: Re: Mossimo

Written By: ADH13 on 08/14/05 at 6:38 pm

I have a 90's Mossimo shirt with "see the light" in blurry text across the back, and the "mossimo" name on the front... but sorry, there is no bird on it.  (otherwise i would have taken a photo of it and posted it here)

if it was on alot of the shirts, you might look on ebay... there are photos of most of the merchandise.

Subject: Re: Mossimo

Written By: Sam Comadoll on 03/17/06 at 9:58 am

Hey Odyssey, came across this old post while trying to find the mossimo blurry text you're talking about... any chance that you see this and/or still have that shirt, i'd really really like to get some detailed pictures of the text style.. I remember my brother once had that same shirt and it tripped me out.. wanted to get ahold of that for a project i'm working on...

hope you get this and can still help me out... thanks...

please reply to scomadoll@yahoo.com

Thanx,  Sam

Check for new replies or respond here...