inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need Name of Kids Drafting/Drwing Kit from the 80's

Written By: Russ Jones on 05/30/06 at 6:10 pm

I am trying to remember the name of a drawing/drafting kit I had when I was a kid.  It was a reather large kit that had a drafting/drawing board, a T-Square, various rulers and pencils.  You were given a pattern to re-create, the one I remember was the space shuttle.  The parts were mainly balck and white.  I would love to find out the name of the item if anyone can help.

Subject: Re: Need Name of Kids Drafting/Drwing Kit from the 80's

Written By: Nathan Williams on 09/17/07 at 3:31 pm

I am trying to remember the name of a drawing/drafting kit I had when I was a kid.  It was a reather large kit that had a drafting/drawing board, a T-Square, various rulers and pencils.  You were given a pattern to re-create, the one I remember was the space shuttle.  The parts were mainly balck and white.  I would love to find out the name of the item if anyone can help.

I am looking for the same kit, I had one and would like to get one for my son.  If you find a source please let me know.  If you e-mail me I will do likewise.

Subject: Re: Need Name of Kids Drafting/Drwing Kit from the 80's

Written By: Nathan Williams on 09/17/07 at 3:48 pm

The closest thing I have found is the landscaping board
http://www.cutting-mats.net/5110.html

Check for new replies or respond here...