inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Can you PLEASE Help me with a Music Video

Written By: EROCK1421 on 05/22/06 at 1:08 am

I am looking for a very popular music video from the 80's. I dont remember the name of the song, but I do remember details from the music video. PLEASE Help

I remember the music video had puppets as the main characters, it was a very popular video played on mtv, the puppets look like human Alf's. They are wierd looking, and one pupet and his wife were laying in their bed and water falls on him & he starts drowing. This same guy puppet later on in the video has a Superman outfit on.

Thats all I remember Alf looking human pupets, husband and wife in bed & guys has face in water & guy also has a superman custom on. Its a really dark, weird, and tweaky video with puppets.

THANKS for the help

Subject: Re: Can you PLEASE Help me with a Music Video

Written By: whistledog on 05/22/06 at 1:24 am

That sounds like the video for "Land of Confusion" by Genesis

http://pixhost.eu/avaxhome/media/images/gen-land_t.jpg

The puppets in that video were from the TV show Spitting Image

Written By: Foo Bar on 05/23/06 at 10:53 pm

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: Schillingfan on 05/23/06 at 11:09 pm

I am looking for a very popular music video from the 80's. I dont remember the name of the song, but I do remember details from the music video. PLEASE Help

I remember the music video had puppets as the main characters, it was a very popular video played on mtv, the puppets look like human Alf's. They are wierd looking, and one pupet and his wife were laying in their bed and water falls on him & he starts drowing. This same guy puppet later on in the video has a Superman outfit on.

Thats all I remember Alf looking human pupets, husband and wife in bed & guys has face in water & guy also has a superman custom on. Its a really dark, weird, and tweaky video with puppets.

THANKS for the help

It is the video for Land of Confusion- I think Ron Regan was the Superman costume wearing puppet

Written By: johnny5alive on 12/28/07 at 9:50 pm

that was a great video!

Check for new replies or respond here...