inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Song from "Dream To Believe"

Written By: coco_pup on 04/20/06 at 7:22 pm

I really like this song from the movie, "Dream To Believe" it might be called Desire it's played in the scene when Robin gets on her motorbike and drives to her secret work-out place where she does her warm-ups and dances she's with a black guy (her friend)  it's near the beginning of the movie when this song is played.

I'd really appreciate it if someone can please tell me the name of this song and who sings it?

(I don't mind when just sometime in the future if someone knows and can please tell me) as I really like the song and have been looking for it for ages now, so if someone can tell me also, where I can get the song that be great. 

I have it on DVD the movie however, it doesn't have the whole credits so unfortunately, I don't have the list of songs from the movie anyway,  please let me know if you have it.

Subject: Re: Song from "Dream To Believe"

Written By: Foo Bar on 04/17/11 at 9:44 pm

(I don't mind when just sometime in the future if someone knows and can please tell me)

Lzd5jhvhBz4

- Robin Rountree with Bebe, Desire

You might also be interested in googling for the soundtrack to "dream to believe", or other "80's soundtracks & AOR", because a BLOG post around February 2011 might just hit the SPOT.

Written By: whistledog on 04/17/11 at 9:48 pm

I think you just made coco_pup one happy person.  They have been looking for this song for an extremely long time, but given how old this post is, they may have found it since then lol

Written By: Foo Bar on 04/17/11 at 9:56 pm

I think you just made coco_pup one happy person.  They have been looking for this song for an extremely long time, but given how old this post is, they may have found it since then lol

Ya never know.  Half the fun of this place is the way the internet sorta fills in the gaps as the years go by.  Many eyes make all queries shallow.

Check for new replies or respond here...