inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: America's Most Wanted... Unwanted

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/31/13 at 7:08 am

The Lifetime Channel has announced that it will not be renewing America's Most Wanted, hosted by career crime sleuth John Walsh, for next season.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/29/showbiz/tv/most-wanted-canceled-ew/

AMW helped the popo nab well over 1,100 criminals over the past quarter-century.  Let's hope some other channel like ID, Spike, or CourTV picks it up. 

Subject: Re: America's Most Wanted... Unwanted

Written By: whistledog on 03/31/13 at 3:56 pm

I didn't even know it was still on the air.  After it left FOX, I thought it was just cancelled.

I would miss it, but I already thought it was gone

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/03/13 at 11:15 am

MSNBC should add the Most Wanted show to their weekend programming.  They show prisons and high speed chases.  It would fit right in.  Walsh might be tired of doing it after 25 years. 

I thought it wasn't a good match for Lifetime.  The only thing I used to watch on Lifetime was Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack.
8)

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/04/13 at 5:05 am

MSNBC should add the Most Wanted show to their weekend programming.  They show prisons and high speed chases.  It would fit right in.  Walsh might be tired of doing it after 25 years. 

I thought it wasn't a good match for Lifetime.  The only thing I used to watch on Lifetime was Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack.
8)

I used to watch Lifetime when it was a physician's network. Saturday mornings they ran a show called "Gyno Update" and every now & then showed some interesting video.  :P

Written By: ninny on 04/04/13 at 7:18 am

I think I only watched at 2 times since it was on Lifetime, it was easier to watch it on Fox because I watched the 2 episodes of Cops before that.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/06/13 at 11:47 pm

I used to watch Lifetime when it was a physician's network. Saturday mornings they ran a show called "Gyno Update" and every now & then showed some interesting video.  :P

I heard NBC wants to buy it.  They're gonna call it PMSNBC!
:-\\

Written By: Howard on 04/07/13 at 3:35 pm

I heard NBC wants to buy it.  They're gonna call it PMSNBC!
:-\\

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...