» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Squeeky Fromme Released from Prison.

Written By: McDonald on 08/14/09 at 3:59 pm

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2009/08/14/fromme-lynette-released014.html

Can't believe it. She's as crazy as cat sh!t. Wonder how long she'll last in the real world.

Subject: Re: Squeeky Fromme Released from Prison.

Written By: Frank on 08/14/09 at 4:02 pm

Can't believe it. She's as crazy as cat sh!t. Wonder how long she'll last in the real world.

Tabarn*c!
Elle est folle! Can she go live with Karla Homolka?

Written By: danootaandme on 08/14/09 at 4:26 pm

Tabarn*c!

or have dinner out with John Hinkley JR.

Written By: McDonald on 08/14/09 at 4:42 pm

Tabarn*c!

Pas la peine de censurer ton français dans ces forums-là. La preuve : nique ta mère et sa saloperie de race à chier, connard!  Ou la version québécoise : ostie de câlice de tabarnak de mongol!

Tu vois? Rien.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/14/09 at 4:57 pm

I wonder if the terms of her parole will prevent her from paying a visit to Charlie Manson? ???

Written By: Red Ant on 08/14/09 at 5:06 pm

I wonder if the terms of her parole will prevent her from paying a visit to Charlie Manson? ???

I dunno, but if I were in prison as long as she was, the LAST place I'd want to go is.... back to prison!!

Ant

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/14/09 at 5:30 pm

I dunno, but if I were in prison as long as she was, the LAST place I'd want to go is.... back to prison!!

Ant

True, but this is Squeaky Fromme we're talkin' about here.  Common sense has not been her long suit.

By the way, small piece of trivia here... She was a high school classmate of the late comedian Phil Hartman.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 08/14/09 at 5:40 pm

If she's on parole I think the Manson visit question would have come up during parole hearings.  Manson is an old geezer now and she probably still perceives him the way he was back in the 60's.  I don't think she'll be allowed contact as part of the parole agreement.

Written By: Frank on 08/14/09 at 7:37 pm

Pas la peine de censurer ton français dans ces forums-là. La preuve : nique ta mère et sa saloperie de race à chier, connard!  Ou la version québécoise : ostie de câlice de tabarnak de mongol!

Tu vois? Rien.

Je comprends. Tu viens du Québec? Je suis nés a Montreal, mais il y a beaucoups d'annes que je n'habite plus la.

Written By: McDonald on 08/14/09 at 7:44 pm

Je comprends. Tu viens du Québec? Je suis nés a Montreal, mais il y a beaucoups d'annes que je n'habite plus la.

Je ne viens pas du Québec mais j'y ai habité pendant trois ans. Mon père, par contre, est montréalais. Au fait, je suis actuellement en train de déménager de mon appartement au Québec à celui que je me suis récemment trouvé en Ontario. Ça sent déjà l'erreur. Le Québec me manque et ça fait seulement trois mois que j'en suis parti!

Written By: Frank on 08/15/09 at 12:16 am

Je ne viens pas du Québec mais j'y ai habité pendant trois ans. Mon père, par contre, est montréalais. Au fait, je suis actuellement en train de déménager de mon appartement au Québec à celui que je me suis récemment trouvé en Ontario. Ça sent déjà l'erreur. Le Québec me manque et ça fait seulement trois mois que j'en suis parti!

Moving from Quebec to Ontario is bad, coz then you met more Leaf fans...  :D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/15/09 at 10:08 am

That's a good way to phrase it!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/05/fuzz.gif

I'm surprised there hasn't been more of an outcry from people who believe anybody who makes an attempt on a president's life should spend the rest of his/her natural life in prison. 

Squeaky was a Manson girl, but she was not present at the time of the Tate-LaBianca murders, which were 40 years ago this month. 

No, they're not gonna let her go see Charlie.  Not gonna happen!

She will be out of prison, but not "free" as it applies to you and me.  I suppose she will need to be in a supervised half-way house with lots of monitoring and mental health counseling.  As you note, how could she make it in the "real world"?  Maybe she could be a greeter at Wal-Mart! 

Even at 60, she might commit another crime just to get back to familiar surroundings.  If I was Squeaky, I'd feel pretty scared about what I'd find out there in the world.

:(

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/16/09 at 6:52 am

You know, she just *might* be approached by the editors of Maxim, Stuff, or even Playboy Mag to do a story and photo spread.

She'd definitely increase magazine stand sales...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/17/09 at 12:07 am

You know, she just *might* be approached by the editors of Maxim, Stuff, or even Playboy Mag to do a story and photo spread.

She'd definitely increase magazine stand sales...

I don't think so with those mags.  Hustler would do it, but only a twisted little pervo like me would buy that issue, and there ain't enough of us to go around!

:P

Written By: McDonald on 08/18/09 at 4:19 pm

Moving from Quebec to Ontario is bad, coz then you met more Leaf fans...  :D

Tell me about it.

Written By: Foo Bar on 08/25/09 at 10:31 pm

Tabarn*c!

Came for photoshops of Celebrity Deathmatch Mud Wrestling, leaving disappointed.  Wouldn't have minded if it'd been aired in French, even.

Check for new replies or respond here...