» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Meet the right-wing radicals that put Sarah Palin in the mayor's office

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/10/08 at 3:10 pm

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2008/10/10/palin_chryson/?acquire

A 60s radical Barak served on a board with is covered so much more than a bunch of anti-American whackjobs that helped put Sarah Palin office, and were then rewarded with plum government jobs for their help.

Subject: Re: Meet the right-wing radicals that put Sarah Palin in the mayor's office

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/10/08 at 9:57 pm

Explain to me as if I were a six-year-old, why is Palin the best pick for VP again?
???

Subject: Re: Meet the right-wing radicals that put Sarah Palin in the mayor's office

Written By: Jessica on 10/10/08 at 10:20 pm

Explain to me as if I were a six-year-old, why is Palin the best pick for VP again?
???

Because....ummmm.......she's pretty?  And she can see Russia from her house!

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/10/08 at 10:52 pm

Because....ummmm.......she's pretty?  And she can see Russia from her house!

shhhh.... be very quiet.... Putin's watching!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 10/10/08 at 10:59 pm

Putin knows Judo.

Written By: danootaandme on 10/11/08 at 7:26 am

Putin knows Judo.

Which one of her kids is Judo? 

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/11/08 at 9:19 am

glad I wasn't drinking something, or I'd have done a spit-take on my monitor

Written By: Macphisto on 10/11/08 at 9:34 am

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2008/10/10/palin_chryson/?acquire

A 60s radical Barak served on a board with is covered so much more than a bunch of anti-American whackjobs that helped put Sarah Palin office, and were then rewarded with plum government jobs for their help.

The "liberal" media apparently missed this one.

Written By: Jessica on 10/11/08 at 10:03 am

I seriously lost it when I read that.

Karma for making me snicker and laugh after a night of insomnia. ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/13/08 at 5:53 pm

Too funny.

Cat

Written By: Jessica on 10/13/08 at 6:41 pm

shhhh.... be very quiet.... Putin's watching!

http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-vladimir-putin-sarah-come-back-alaska-live-sigh.jpg

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/13/08 at 7:27 pm

Just Palin' around in Chicago!
;)

Check for new replies or respond here...