» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Daddy Bush Book

Written By: Dude111 on 09/15/08 at 6:27 pm

The Unauthorized Biography,more insight into the Bush Family.
Crooks,cheats and liars that they are.

http://www.tarpley.net/bushb.htm

This might be the BEST book online :)

Subject: Re: Daddy Bush Book

Written By: danootaandme on 09/16/08 at 4:12 am

I love this crap.  Being from New England, and literate, I know enough about the bushs' to make me spit whenever I hear the name.  This will be fun to read, thanks.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/16/08 at 10:11 am

More stuff for me to read. :)

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/16/08 at 1:00 pm

A really good one is Kevin Phillips American Dynasty which came out in 2004.  A great read.

Written By: MrCleveland on 09/16/08 at 1:30 pm

Has granddaddy Bush ever worked with FDR?

Written By: greenjello74 on 09/16/08 at 2:02 pm

I love this crap.  Being from New England, and literate, I know enough about the bushs' to make me spit whenever I hear the name.  This will be fun to read, thanks.

Ditto, I really hate being here in Fla, especially for the election. Of course since we are considered a swing state, maybe my vote will count a little more than if I still lived in New England? :-\\

Written By: danootaandme on 09/16/08 at 3:51 pm

Ditto, I really hate being here in Fla, especially for the election. Of course since we are considered a swing state, maybe my vote will count a little more than if I still lived in New England? :-\\

We go to Florida in February just for the sun.  I can't see any other reason, except desperation, that would induce me to leave New England to live there.  How did you happen to end up there?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/16/08 at 4:17 pm

Come to Vermont. You will never have to worry about candidates bombarding you-hell, you will be lucky if the candidates know what state Vermont is in.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: greenjello74 on 09/16/08 at 4:23 pm

We go to Florida in February just for the sun.  I can't see any other reason, except desperation, that would induce me to leave New England to live there.  How did you happen to end up there?

We have been here for 2 years, my hubby had a great opportunity that we couldn't pass up!! But I hate it here, I miss the cold and the seasons. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/bigcry.gif

Written By: greenjello74 on 09/16/08 at 4:24 pm

Come to Vermont. You will never have to worry about candidates bombarding you-hell, you will be lucky if the candidates know what state Vermont is in.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

CatI would love to live in Vermont, I am so jealous...... :\'(

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/16/08 at 8:45 pm

Chapter -III- Race Hygiene: Three Bush Family Alliances

Oh, hey, I just love this kind of "we got the goods on the bad guys" stuff!  It reminds me of my youthful years as a bubblegum Marxist!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_thumleft.gif

Written By: danootaandme on 09/17/08 at 4:37 am

We have been here for 2 years, my hubby had a great opportunity that we couldn't pass up!! But I hate it here, I miss the cold and the seasons. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/bigcry.gif

Soooooooo sorry  :(  I know I would feel the same if I had to leave New England.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/17/08 at 7:10 am

Soooooooo sorry   :(  I know I would feel the same if I had to leave New England.

I have lived all over the place and finally was at home when I moved here.

Cat

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/17/08 at 9:37 am

Has granddaddy Bush ever worked with FDR?

If I recall correctly, he worked AGAINST FDR, and was involved in arms sales to Germany before the war.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/17/08 at 10:20 am

If I recall correctly, he worked AGAINST FDR, and was involved in arms sales to Germany before the war.

Yes, Prescott Bush fell hard for the Nazi Propaganda.

Written By: MrCleveland on 09/17/08 at 2:06 pm

Yes, Prescott Bush fell hard for the Nazi Propaganda.

I only ask because FDR worked with the Axis of Evil as well as Prescott, but FDR did it with Japan...from what I heard.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/17/08 at 3:29 pm

I only ask because FDR worked with the Axis of Evil as well as Prescott, but FDR did it with Japan...from what I heard.

Are you suggesting that FDR was not the picture of American patriotism?  The nerve!!!  Although it wouldn't surprise me.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/17/08 at 6:15 pm

Are you suggesting that FDR was not the picture of American patriotism?  The nerve!!!  Although it wouldn't surprise me.

Conspiracy theorists suggest FDR denied intelligence to the Hawaii territory regarding imminant attack and in the weeks before Pearl Harbor, Roosevelt misled the military into thinking the government was still negotiating with Japan.  They also suggest he had bogus info sent to the naval fleet in HI prior to the attack. 

I'm not giving this a yea or nay, I'm just saying the theory is out there.  I'm sure there are theories regarding the Roosevelt family doing business with Japan at the time, but I haven't heard them.

Check for new replies or respond here...