» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Public relations officer who clearly knows nothing about his job fired

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/18/08 at 9:35 pm

Some fairly foul language in this one

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/04/18/public-relationsoffi.html

Don't care what you're political views are, blatant trolling like this from your University account is pretty darn stupid.

Subject: Re: Public relations officer who clearly knows nothing about his job fired

Written By: Dagwood on 04/18/08 at 9:40 pm

When you have to point out that you are smarter that someone else, you probably aren't.  His use of my least favorite curse word shows his ignorance.  What a twit. ::)

Subject: Re: Public relations officer who clearly knows nothing about his job fired

Written By: Red Ant on 04/18/08 at 9:48 pm

Some fairly foul language in this one

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/04/18/public-relationsoffi.html

Don't care what you're political views are, blatant trolling like this from your University account is pretty darn stupid.

The last three words he chose cost him his job. Had he left them out, the site might have let his punctuation challenged rant go. Instead they looked up his email.

These two comments say it all:

"If you use his last three words, you lose all your rights. Plus using an institutional e-mail address. That's Darwinian."

"That was pretty bad. It got progressively worse until the last line. I doubt without that last word the reaction would not have been nearly as bad. Overall, this is pretty appalling."

If anyone here was still wondering why the c word is filtered the way it is, wonder no more.

Ant

Written By: Jessica on 04/18/08 at 9:50 pm

Douchebag.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/19/08 at 6:39 am

When you have to point out that you are smarter that someone else, you probably aren't.  His use of my least favorite curse word shows his ignorance.  What a twit. ::)

What's your MOST favourite curse word? ???

Written By: Dagwood on 04/19/08 at 12:25 pm

What's your MOST favourite curse word? ???

I could say it but I am afraid Chucky wouldn't like it too much.  Not exactly PG13 ya know. ;D

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/19/08 at 8:49 pm

I could say it but I am afraid Chucky wouldn't like it too much.  Not exactly PG13 ya know. ;D

I'm sure there's a site where you could list them out... hint hint, nudge nudge

Written By: Rice_Cube on 04/19/08 at 9:13 pm

The lack of proper grammar and punctuation makes me a sad panda.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/19/08 at 10:23 pm

I'm sure there's a site where you could list them out... hint hint, nudge nudge

I have never been to that particular site.  I should check it out one day.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/21/08 at 7:44 pm

OK lads, if you're going to refer to someone as stupid c*nt, maybe it's better to leave out the IQ factoids!
IQ is great.  You can use it to prove anything!
:D

Check for new replies or respond here...