» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Gov. Bill Richardson to endorse Obama!!!!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/21/08 at 8:09 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080321/ap_on_el_pr/obama_richardson

I'm not going to say . . . told you so. :)

I love the fact that Richardson was on Bill Clinton's cabinet, yet he won't endorse Hillary.

Anyone care to say Obama/Richardson 2008.

8)

Subject: Re: Gov. Bill Richardson to endorse Obama!!!!

Written By: Tia on 03/21/08 at 8:32 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080321/ap_on_el_pr/obama_richardson

I'm not going to say . . . told you so. :)

I love the fact that Richardson was on Bill Clinton's cabinet, yet he won't endorse Hillary.

Anyone care to say Obama/Richardson 2008.

8)

nice! :)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 03/21/08 at 9:24 am

Yay...I heard there's like one undecided Latino senator who's going to get phone-hammered by both camps right now.

Written By: Tia on 03/21/08 at 9:27 am

Yay...I heard there's like one undecided Latino senator who's going to get phone-hammered by both camps right now.
i keep getting emails from BHO now asking me for money. i'm like dude... ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/21/08 at 10:34 am

Do I have his phone number?  I'll harass call. :)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/21/08 at 10:38 am

i keep getting emails from BHO now asking me for money. i'm like dude... ;D

You don't have the heart to list it as spam.  I get emails like that from Bill Richardson.  His campaign put him a bit behind fiscally.  If I had it, I'd give it.

Written By: Tia on 03/21/08 at 10:41 am

You don't have the heart to list it as spam.  I get emails like that from Bill Richardson.  His campaign put him a bit behind fiscally.  If I had it, I'd give it.
i gave him a hundred bucks a week or so, BHO. i'm like, no more until you spend what i already gave you, honey.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/21/08 at 10:43 am

i gave him a hundred bucks a week or so, BHO. i'm like, no more until you spend what i already gave you, honey.

Exactly, I'd ask him to send you a detailed itemized list.  I think you have the right to know how your money is spent.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/21/08 at 12:21 pm

I seem to be on everyone's emailing list except Hillary's which I don't know why-I ask her the same question I asked the other candidates. The funny thing is, I didn't ask Chris Dodd the question but got on his mailing list anyway.  ???  So, back in Dec/Jan I was getting emails from ALL of them (except Hillary) asking for money. Now, it is only down to Obama who ask for $$$ I don't know how many times a week.  ::)  Ok, I understand that a campaign needs $$$ to operate but it is like they are trying to squeeze juice from a stone.

The one that gets me is from Bill Richardson AFTER he dropped out is still asking for $$$.  ::)

Ok, that is the end of my rant. I did get an email from the Richardson camp saying he is supporting Obama which, IMO is a great thing. I am so afraid that Clinton just may squeak in and if she does, I'm so afraid that things are going to be more of the same. I don't understand why people don't see her for what she really is. And this has nothing to do with her gender/race-it has to do with the "content of her character" which IMO is not much.

Cat

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/21/08 at 12:32 pm

I seem to be on everyone's emailing list except Hillary's which I don't know why-I ask her the same question I asked the other candidates. The funny thing is, I didn't ask Chris Dodd the question but got on his mailing list anyway.  ???  So, back in Dec/Jan I was getting emails from ALL of them (except Hillary) asking for money. Now, it is only down to Obama who ask for $$$ I don't know how many times a week.  ::)  Ok, I understand that a campaign needs $$$ to operate but it is like they are trying to squeeze juice from a stone.

The one that gets me is from Bill Richardson AFTER he dropped out is still asking for $$$.  ::)

Ok, that is the end of my rant. I did get an email from the Richardson camp saying he is supporting Obama which, IMO is a great thing. I am so afraid that Clinton just may squeak in and if she does, I'm so afraid that things are going to be more of the same. I don't understand why people don't see her for what she really is. And this has nothing to do with her gender/race-it has to do with the "content of her character" which IMO is not much.

Cat

I'm still waiting for Obama to hit me up for some cash. :P  I thought Chris Dodd's campaign headquarters was his garage?  Richardson is in debt due to his campaign. (They aren't cheap)

Hillary seems a bit too shallow politically for me.  She has no concept of cause and effect.  Besides she just doesn't seem very much of a "people person" and she can be bought for a few hundred grand. (lobbyist adore her)

Written By: Tia on 03/21/08 at 12:37 pm

hillary would still be better than mccain, if for no reason then because the republican party wouldnt have as much access to the white house. but yeah, my enthusiasm for HRC is capable of being restrained, let us say.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 03/21/08 at 12:44 pm

Besides she just doesn't seem very much of a "people person" and she can be bought for a few hundred grand. (lobbyist adore her)

I can be bought for a few hundred grand, but only if you like bunnies and forests.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/21/08 at 12:50 pm

I can be bought for a few hundred grand, but only if you like bunnies and forests.

But she also requires stock in Haliburton, you're just a tree hugging liberal.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 03/21/08 at 12:56 pm

But she also requires stock in Haliburton, you're just a tree hugging liberal.

Still a conservative, but I put the "conserve" into practice :)

Written By: Tia on 03/21/08 at 12:57 pm

for a few hundred grand, i'm ashamed to admit i'll pretty much kill thousands of bunnies and burn down all the rainforests and drill in ANWR and endorse a thousand more years of war in iraq.  :( but i have bills to pay.  :(  :(

come to think of it, i guess that's why the world is the way it is.  :(  :(  :(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/21/08 at 12:58 pm

I'm still waiting for Obama to hit me up for some cash. :P  I thought Chris Dodd's campaign headquarters was his garage?  Richardson is in debt due to his campaign. (They aren't cheap)

Hillary seems a bit too shallow politically for me.  She has no concept of cause and effect.  Besides she just doesn't seem very much of a "people person" and she can be bought for a few hundred grand. (lobbyist adore her)

Our doctor's mother works on the Hillary campaign in NH. He told us that she told him that Hillary is a bitch and a half. When she was in NH, his mother would talk to Chelsea because Hillary was just too much of a bitch to talk to. Then he told us that he voted for Barack.  :D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/21/08 at 1:01 pm

Still a conservative, but I put the "conserve" into practice :)

I'm sure da bunnies and trees and the people who believe global warming exist thank you. :)

Most of them  aren't voting for McCain.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/21/08 at 1:05 pm

Our doctor's mother works on the Hillary campaign in NH. He told us that she told him that Hillary is a bitch and a half. When she was in NH, his mother would talk to Chelsea because Hillary was just too much of a bitch to talk to. Then he told us that he voted for Barack.  :D ;D ;D

Cat

She has that "Oh, one of the LITTLE PEOPLE" mentality.  I'd probably want to choke her.  I met Bill Richardson at a Democratic Caucus in Arlington Virginia. (The needed live bodies to fill the room).  Huge guy, but absolutely charming. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...