» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Chinese Foil Terrorist Plot

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/09/08 at 8:43 am

News reports indicate that the Chinese security forces detected and raided an islamic terrorist cell which was planning an attack at the upcoming Olympics.  Early info indicates that two terrorists were snuffed in the raid, and another 15 were arrested.  The raid took place January 27th.

The cell was identified as part of the East Turkestan Islamic Movement, recognized both by China and the US as a terrorist orgaization.

Knowing how China deals with these guys, the other 15 will not be long for this world either.  Chinese authorities will beat whatever information they can get out of these bums, summarily execute them, and then send a bill for the ammo to their families.

Despite any problems that the US and China may have on other fronts, I hope that we can all work to snuff out the terrorist organizations, regardless of where they are and who they attack.

Subject: Re: Chinese Foil Terrorist Plot

Written By: Rice_Cube on 03/10/08 at 4:25 pm

Youl pran has faired, tellolists!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/10/08 at 5:20 pm

I heard they also hacked the Pentagon too!!!  ;D

Written By: Macphisto on 03/16/08 at 10:06 pm

Well, hopefully, the Chinese government can torture these guys for information without any bad press.  I can assure you they use techniques far more brutal than waterboarding over there.

Speaking of which...  maybe we should just use China as our "rendition" hotspot.

Check for new replies or respond here...