» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Brad and Angelina okay'ing Visas for Namibia

Written By: KKay on 05/26/06 at 8:26 am

Let me see if I get this straight and, if I do, hit me with a bat.

Brad and Angelina are in a 14-room house overlooking the water and the German tourists in Namibia.  Now, if you would like to go hang by the pool with your uncle Heinrich, your visa request must be given the stamp of approval by Brangelia itself.

In the hope of  keeping the press at bay, the government has issed a statement saying that if you wanna Nambia down, you gotta get an ok from Brad and Ange....

I guess what I"m trying to say is, if they can do that, I can do anything I want.

Subject: Re: Brad and Angelina okay'ing Visas for Namibia

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/26/06 at 9:41 am

Um... what?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/26/06 at 9:58 am

DATELINE AFRICA
Two rich white creeps come sauntering into your country and all of a sudden they're more important than the rest of the native population combined. Sound familiar?
As the old folks say--the more times change, the more they stay the same!
::)

Written By: La Roche on 05/26/06 at 10:22 am

Brad and Angelina are in a 14-room house overlooking the water and the German tourists in Namibia.  Now, if you would like to go hang by the pool with your uncle Heinrich, your visa request must be given the stamp of approval by Brangelia itself.

In the hope of  keeping the press at bay, the government has issed a statement saying that if you wanna Nambia down, you gotta get an ok from Brad and Ange....

I guess what I"m trying to say is, if they can do that, I can do anything I want.

What say we take over Burkina Faso?

Written By: KKay on 05/26/06 at 11:53 am

What say we take over Burkina Faso?

I'm with you!  ohhh that would be fabulous.

Written By: CeeKay on 05/28/06 at 9:00 am

Yep.  You got it.  You can do anything you want!  :D

(It's crazy.  Hey --Now that the baby is born, I wonder if their power of approval changes or remains.)

(What celebrity couple do you think we should put in charge of U.S. Visa approvals?) :-\\

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/28/06 at 10:50 am

Yep.  You got it.  You can do anything you want!  :D

(It's crazy.  Hey --Now that the baby is born, I wonder if their power of approval changes or remains.)

(What celebrity couple do you think we should put in charge of U.S. Visa approvals?) :-\\

TomKat?

Written By: KKay on 05/29/06 at 10:46 am

TomKat?

No!!! aniston and vaughn

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/29/06 at 10:58 am

DATELINE AFRICA
Two rich white creeps come sauntering into your country and all of a sudden they're more important than the rest of the native population combined. Sound familiar?
As the old folks say--the more times change, the more they stay the same!
::)

But you don't understand, Maxwell.  This is Angelina Jolie.  The woman who is not encumbered by any of society's rules, taboos, mores, etc.  She can not do anything wrong.  If her polls drop, she'll just go to Eastern Pigsknuckle and adopt another kid and prance it around the globe.  Who cares that Brad Pitt likely will be tossed on her dust heap of former husbands/whatevers and that the adopted kids will have to deal with the loss of yet another father.  I mean, for crying out loud, this is Angelina Jolie, of course she should get special treatment.

At least until Jenn finds her in a dark alley and pulls out a fresh can of Whoop-Azz.  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...