» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: h

Written By: tetratron on 07/27/07 at 3:59 pm

:-X

Subject: Re: Mego dolls. Superhero dolls, Greatest American Hero, ... Doctor who?

Written By: lorac61469 on 07/27/07 at 7:11 pm

Being a girl I didn't own the super hero dolls but I did have Cher and The Wizard of Oz dolls.

Great site, I look forward to looking around.

Subject: Re: Mego dolls. Superhero dolls, Greatest American Hero, ... Doctor who?

Written By: robby76 on 07/27/07 at 11:01 pm

Great site.

Within our family, we had Spiderman and The Joker. We may have had the Hulk but this was all when I was very young. I do remember the first 2 clearly though as we kept them in the toy box for years after. I think my older brother was who we got them for originally.

What I always wanted was the Planet of the Apes line. I'd buy them now off ebay, but I prefer the more recent POTA figures from Medicom as they're more detailed.

What I also love about the Mego line is that they expanded into TV characters... Happy Days, CHiPs, Love Boat etc. Too cool!

Written By: Davester on 07/27/07 at 11:28 pm

Anyone else play with mego dolls? I was going through my old toys and just realized that my Dukes of Hazzard Luke, and Superman were made by the same company. "Mego"
I researched this at
http://www.megomuseum.com/

and saw that this was a big toy company. Anyone else have these? Maybe the superheroes?

Dude, they AINT dolls...

They're large size action figgers..!  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...